Book Your Wedding with Pristine Chapel Lakeside

A BALLROOM IN JONESBORO, GA

When it comes to an elegant wedding celebration, betrothed couples in the Atlanta metro area often turn to Pristine Chapel Lakeside in Jonesboro, Georgia. Thirty secluded acres offer scenic landscape, lake views and wonderful photo opportunities. Whether a garden or a chapel ceremony, couples enjoy beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces for a memorable event accommodating up to 300 guests.

The Lakeside Gazebo. The picturesque lake on the property makes a stunning backdrop for saying "I do." Perched directly on the water's edge, the Lakeside Gazebo features decorative columns with an intricate domed metal roof, a concrete walkway and plenty of space for a the wedding party—large or small.

Wedding Chapel. For an indoor ceremony, couples appreciate the many lovely details offered by the Wedding Chapel. Features include a stunning hand-carved altar, marble aisle flooring and an exquisite crystal chandelier. For convenience, the chapel also provides two dressing rooms for the bridal party, a groom's suite and a hi-tech sound system.

The Reception Hall. After the ceremony, couples and their guests move to the spacious Reception Hall. Special design details include a dance floor that spans the length of the room, a plush lounge area, a 48-inch glass disco ball and a hi-tech light and sound system.

Some wedding venues take all of the stress out of wedding day preparation. Pristine Chapel Lakeside is a full-service, one-stop venue offering everything couples need for an unforgettable wedding day. Services include wedding planning, invitations, wedding cuisine and catering, design and decor, floral arrangements, the wedding cake, the officiant, a DJ, photography and transportation.

Always keeping the couples' wishes in mind, professional planners at Pristine Chapel Lakeside take care of every detail from start to finish. The site provides chairs and all setup and breakdown for wedding ceremonies. For the reception, to-be-weds enjoy an abundance of wedding menu options for an appetizer buffet or a plated dinner. Rental parties purchase their own alcohol and the site provides bar setup, service, all equipment, furniture and decorations needed for a festive post-nuptials party. The venue also supplies china, flatware, glassware and linens and takes care of setup and cleanup.

When searching for a wedding venue, betrothed pairs appreciate those that offer a few special amenities. Extra perks provided by Pristine Chapel Lakeside include:

• ADA accessibility
  • Cake cutting and service
  • Options for fresh or silk flowers
  • An extensive iTunes library for customized wedding music
  • Custom colored lighting to complement a wedding theme
  • Decorative ice carvings
  • A Belgian chocolate fountain and assorted fruits
  • A candy station
  • A Rolls Royce getaway for the couple
  • Over 2,000 invitation styles
  • Convenient payment plans
  • A number of specials including one for a honeymoon getaway

Your day, your way, affordable & stress-free

We are a full service venue offering all of the services that you need to plan your wedding. Food and beverage, flowers, wedding cakes, transportation, music, ministers, photography, and on staff wedding planner.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Park, Church

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

7541 Mt. Zion Blvd, Jonesboro, GA (678) 565-2900

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tiffani C

My wedding was the best day of my life! Melanie, Zach, and Amanda are amazing. Because of them, I could really dwell in the moment with my new husband! 10/07/17 will be a day to remember for myself and my family. I'm still receiving phone calls about how nice everything was! It... Read More was worth every penny. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the wedding of your dreams and the time of your LIFE! I wish I could go back and do it again. Thank you Pristine!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Chasity A

The team at Pristine made our wedding day and planning of our wedding day on 9.23.17 a dream come true! From touring the facility with Teneisha to working out details with Melanie to walking through the day of coordination with Cinderella and to the reception MCing and music by... Read More Cinderella and Mandy we were beyond pleased with EVERYTHING! The food was amazing, the cake was amazing, the serving and bar staff were amazing, the facility was amazing the decor was amazing! I'm a very particular person and they exceeded all expections throughout this entire process. I highly recommend this team for planning your special day! Oh and I almost forgot to mention we live in NC and being out of town was never an issue. Thank you Pristine for making our Happily Ever After one to remember!

2017-10-09T08:41:51 Response from the vendor

"There is no greater joy than hearing from a happy bride, -- thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It's our goal to put together top-notch events to be remembered for a lifetime, and we're so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jenice N

I couldn't have asked for anything more. When we decided to have a wedding my only must have was an all in one venue. What Pristine Chapel has is even more. All of the needs for the event can be taken care of right there. I am a planner by nature and was ready to do so much,... Read More but one I made my decisions the staff took care of everything. There is no dealing with multiple vendors, which takes so much of the stress off of planning. Melanie, Cinderella and Mandy were such great helps to me and for my day. Both myself and my husband are very thankful for everything you all do daily and the work you put into making our day so special.

2017-10-09T09:45:24 Response from the vendor

"Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, It was our pleasure to ensure that your day was nothing short of a fairy tale -- and we're so happy your family enjoyed themselves, as well. We love our staff and we'll be sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Javeya W

Pristine Chapel Lakeside was everything I hoped for and more. Ms. T and my wedding planner Melanie did a wonderful job with staying in touch and making sure everything I wanted came to life. All planning and the wedding took place while in Optometry school, and I can honestly... Read More say I was stressfree at least in terms of the wedding . Service was amazing, and my guests are still asking for recipes for the food. Haha!

2017-06-26T08:23:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jocelyn B

My husband and I were married on 5/13/2017 and the wedding was everything plus more! Ms. Teneisha was our wedding coordiantor and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to have helped us prepare for our big day. I would describe our wedding day as a fairytale, it was... Read More absolutely perfect. We made the best decision by having our wedding here :)!

2017-05-31T14:50:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kenisha D

Our wedding/ Vow renewal was on April 22, 2017.So many great things I can say about Pristine Chapel. Melanie and Zach was the best on the day of our wedding. I absolutely had no worries. Everything was perfect from the cake, decorations, DJ, catering services, transportation.... Read More Thank you for creating great memories.

2017-05-08T10:11:07 Response from the vendor

"Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, It was our pleasure to ensure that your day was nothing short of a fairy tale -- We love our staff and we'll be sure to share your feedback with Melanie and Zack. Please know... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lakia P

A dream come true! The entire experience was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. The staff was so professional and truly helped us bring our perfect wedding to life. Our coordinator Tenisha is officially a member of our family!! Every detail was thought out and they... Read More continued to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. If you are like me and needed a little help with ideas or if you know exactly what you want this is the place for you! You won't regret it!

2017-04-19T08:17:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Laurel M

I had a wonderful experience with this venue. I have no complaints. Everything was perfect!! Melanie and Tenisha did an exceptional job!!! They made my dreams come true and more!!

2017-04-05T08:10:02 Response from the vendor

"We're so happy to hear that you and yours had a lovely time, Please know that your feedback is very much appreciated. We hope that you come back and see us if the occasion arises. Best wishes! - Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Niesha H

The venue tour was great! The staff is very friendly. The venue is beautiful. They offer just about everything you need for your wedding at a reasonable cost. My only problem is that you might not necessarily get to marry at the time you'd like. I wanted a 4pm wedding and that's... Read More not an option. However, I'm still considering using them as my venue because they offer so much.

2016-11-10T13:51:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review, We're so glad you love our venue -- it makes our day to provide the ideal setting for all of life's special moments. We'll be here if you need us!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shay W

Pristine is the way to go! All of the staff are wonderful and easy to work with! I'm still getting compliments about my wedding and the venue. Melanie, Zach & Maria were wonderful & precise. My wedding day went by smooth with no errors! The staff is very attentive to your needs... Read More and wants. My First Lady said my wedding was the best she had been to. Let Pristine take care of your needs. I promise you'll have a stress free wedding day. Not to mention everything started on time and the venue is gorgeous!

2016-10-30T12:22:03 Response from the vendor

"Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, It was our pleasure to ensure that your day was nothing short of a fairy tale -- and we're so happy your everyone enjoyed themselves, as well. We love our staff and we'll be sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kristian C

Everything went smoothly from the planning to the actual day. Everyone was pleasant and well knowledgeable. My groom and I did not have to worry about anything. Melanie & Teneisha are amazing and definitely know what they are doing. I suggest this venue for all couples that are... Read More looking for an all inclusive, stress free, and dedicated staff to make your special day one to remember.

2016-10-29T11:49:50 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for your review, Sharing special moments with friends and family is what we live for, and we're so glad you could join us. Please let us know if we can be of service!"

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

I was married at Pristine Chapel on Sept. 3, 2016. It was far more than I could have ever imagined! Mrs. Dixon and Zack were the ultimate hostess and host! My wedding was something of a fairytale; the food was absolutely delightful, the decorations were more than I could have... Read More asked for. The photo booth was a great hit and a wonderful surprise for my guest. I was made to feel like a true Princess that day. I thank you all for such a magnificent wedding. It was Grand and I would do it over and over again at Pristine Chapel Lakeside. Sharon Daniels Mosley

2016-10-29T12:00:33 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Sharon, our clients are, indeed, like family! We absolutely love helping turn special moments into lasting memories, and we're thrilled you could join us. Please know that we're here for any event planning needs you might... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nina J

Ms. T (Teneisha) and Zach were awesome! The entire staff was professional and well organized. I would recommend this facility to everyone!!! Thanks for making our day special, spectacular......! Love, Nina & James

2016-10-29T12:02:57 Response from the vendor

"It was truly our pleasure! 😊 You were gorgeous Nina, and I want to wish you years and years of blessings and joy!!!"

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lashawn H

My Husband and I, love story isn’t your typically everyday love story….while we were college Sweethearts who tied the knot on 9.10.16 after 7 years of dating at an intimate ceremony at Pristine Chapel Lakeside in Jonesboro, GA the journey to our Everlasting Love nuptials was... Read More one that was very unexpected. A few days after our engagement, my then finance suggested that we look at Pristine Chapel, and we DID! However, being a graduate student and us living off a fixed income we just did not think we could afford Pristine. So we decide to book with another venue (due to legal matters-this venue’s name will be left unstated); during the process with this new venue, I could still hear Mrs. Teneshia Dixon’s voice reminding me of certain things i.e. guest list, food options, coordinator responsibilities and most of all the words STRESS FREE!!!!! Half way through our adventure with this other venue, things become very STRESSFUL, I ultimately started planning my own wedding myself without the assistance of my coordinator despite the thousands of dollars we were paying. I decided to pray about things and God lead me to do an investigation…from this investigation I learned that my then wedding venue and coordinator was a Thief, that we actually had no venue and our THOUSANDS of dollars that we paid to have wedding of our dreams was STOLEN and was keep for what I call personal use…ultimately chargers were filed against this woman and her company and we started the journey of attending LONNNNNNG court hearings instead of planning our wedding. Although I had lost faith for a bit, I never forgot about Mrs. Teneshia and Pristine Chapel. Teneshia’s professionalism, genuineness and welcoming spirit is what keep her in mind; so I quickly called Pristine Chapel and spoke with Mrs. Corinne, Receptionist, and asked to please schedule me with the next available appointment with Mrs. Teneshia. A few days later my then husband and I meet with Teneshia and it was like we never left. Teneshia made us feel so much at EASE and provided us with COMFORT; exactly what we needed. From the day we decided to officially book with Pristine, and there was never a CONCERN or WORRY that crossed OUR minds. Not just Teneshia, but the ALL of the staff at Pristine Chapel were CARING, PROFESSIONAL and very KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!! For instance, on the day I brought in my materials for the wedding I was greeted by Zack Fitch who was the co-coordinator alongside Teneshia, who presented with a warm smile and embraced me with a hug… while that may seem like something so small…to someone like myself who cares about feeling appreciated and not just like another number it meant a lot and said A LOT!! Pristine Chapel is not just your average ONE STOP SHOP….it’s the place you host your wedding that will leave your guest speechless from the nicely manicured grounds, richness of décor, delicious food, and professional and caring staff!!!! Thank you sooo much Pristine Chapel!!!

2016-10-29T12:22:11 Response from the vendor

Let us say that dating for 7 years is quite a journey and we believe true, everlasting love is God sent. Thank you so much for sharing your story, it will definitely help to build confidence for future brides. You are the real hero. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ayesha A

My wedding was magical! Tenisha and Zack were awesome ! My wedding was in August 2016. Tenisha was innovative, sharp, accessible, and extremely caring! I would definitely recommend using her as your wedding planner! I am truly grateful for Zack and all of his... Read More contributions to my wedding as well. Thank you both for making my wedding day unforgettable!

2016-10-29T12:29:14 Response from the vendor

"Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It was our pleasure to ensure that your day was nothing short of a fairy tale -- and we're so happy your family enjoyed themselves, as well. We love our staff and we'll be sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tasha P

Pristine Staff is so Amazing yet so helpful. The venue is so beautiful and Pristine will make sure that they fulfill everything you ever imagined for your special day!

2016-10-29T12:36:57 Response from the vendor

"Thanks for your review. Hope you know that we'll be here for any future event planning needs you might have. Take care!" - Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rhonda D

I got married in July. I was soooooo satisfied with the awesome service I received. Taneisha was great! Melanie was too. My wedding guests could not stop raving about the venue and the professionalism of the staff.

2016-10-29T12:39:00 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for your review.It's important for us to make special days as close to perfect as possible for our clients and guests. We're excited you could join us and hope to see you back soon! "

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren M

My husband and I were married there on April 9, 2016. Let me just say, Pristine Chapel was pivotal in our wedding planning and they executed the day flawlessly!!! It wouldn't have been the same without the support of such hospitable and cooperative people. Cinderella was amazing... Read More and made me truly feel like a beautiful bride. She coached our bridal party and made us look professional! All of our guests were impressed and blown away by the sheer professionalism exhibited by the staff at Pristine Chapel. We will forever be grateful for their support on such a momentous day. The value and service you receive at Pristine Chapel makes the difference. In our opinion, this is the best wedding venue for the price and service in all of Atlanta! Highly recommended!!

2016-10-29T12:41:39 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us -- our clients are, indeed, like family! We absolutely love helping turn special moments into lasting memories, and we're thrilled you could join us. Please know that we're here for any event planning needs you might... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Luci W

My husband and I had such a great experience with Pristine and all the team! They are very good! We really recommended!

2016-10-29T12:43:39 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for your review. Sharing special moments with friends and family is what we live for, and we're so glad you could join us. Please let us know if we can be of service!"

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Saya S

Where do I start? Pristine Chapel Lakeside has out done themselves with my wedding. From the moment my husband and I booked with them, the customer service was amazing. Teneisha and Zack was my wedding coordinator and when I tell you they really made my dream come true. Pristine... Read More Chapel Lakeside is breathtaking , the customer service is incredible, the food was delicious, and the price was affordable. The staff work together as team to make my day perfect. I can truly say , My day was perfect and I wish it could have last all day. ( Take me back to Oct. 1) . Thanks you Pristine Chapel and especially Teneisha and Zack.

2016-10-29T12:45:42 Response from the vendor

"Your compliments mean the world to us.It brings us great joy to help people celebrate the most special moments in life. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance!"

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Shannon B

GREAT!!!! Stress free and very professional! I'd definitely choose them over and over again! Melanie was the best❤️️

2016-10-29T12:48:01 Response from the vendor

"Thanks so much for your review. It's important for us to make special days as close to perfect as possible for our clients and guests. We're excited you could join us and hope to see you back soon! " -Pristine Chapel Lakeside

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Brittany V

This place was nothing short of amazing!! Everyone knew what they were doing and I got so many compliments from my family like "Melanie and Mandy sure did know what they were doing" and "they don't mess around!" They were so fun and down to earth. Everything was absolutely... Read More beautiful the whole venue inside and out was breath taking and I would not change a single thing that we did! Melanie was there to answer the million questions and emails I had and did so promptly. Me and my whole family was very impressed with everything. I can not thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ciara T

This place is a one stop shop! Your big day comes with a complimentary planner to help you along the way. Even when my in-laws were late, Mandy soothed my nerves and got everything back on track. My wedding was simply beautiful and I am very pleased with how everything turned... Read More out.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shequanna B

I had an amazing wedding. I got married 7/8/16. I truly love this place, the staff were friendly. They welcomed you with open arms as well. My family and friends enjoyed the wedding , we had a lot of fun. Would I do it again? Yassss it was so beautiful inside and out. I would... Read More like to give a special thanks to Cinderella, Melanie, & Zack for putting up with me lol. They really made my special day/dream come true. I give this place two thumbs up.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Tiwana E

Pristine walked me through my entire process and took the stress out of wedding planning. They are a one stop shop😊. They made sure I didn't have to worry about anything. Venue is gorgeous, both inside and out.

Alice Johnston

Known in the Atlanta community as "Alice in Wedding Land," her greatest joy was planning an event that guests would remember; limiting family drama, without stress for her couples. With the help of the Pristine Chapel family, Alice made memorable weddings happen. Serving their community for 35+ years, they are still planning happily ever after.