Wedding & Event Floral

An appointment only design studio specializing in wedding and event floral. Natural, botanical, and unstructured designs. We would love to meet you! Setup your consultation here: https://pristinefloral.com/contact

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Stunning Floral, Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Tiah C

Pristine Floral deserves the highest rating possible because everything was absolutely perfect!! I was amazed with how beautiful the floral turned out for my wedding!! Even the guests were commenting on how gorgeous all of the arrangements were! Not only was her floral... Read More wonderful, but so was the service. Jamie made the entire experience easy and very pleasant. When we had our initial meeting, she even gave me a yellow rose to take home. Because I wasn't sure what I wanted at our meeting, she did research to find pictures of flowers she thought I would like in order to help me. I was able to select multiple pictures I liked and with those ideas she created phenomenal arrangements! I changed my mind multiple times during the process, but she was very attentive to my requests and extremely patient and flexible. Any time I contacted her she responded almost immediately. It really makes the wedding planning experience easier, less stressful, and much more enjoyable when you work with a vendor like Jamie! I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

2015-06-03T11:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Tiah, for your amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and Darrin :) How exciting for your wedding to be featured right here on The Knot! Thank you for choosing Pristine Floral to serve you! Blessings to you! Jamie... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Marie K

Pristine Floral is AMAZING!!!!! I came across Pristine Floral when I was researching local florists and I fell in love. Jamie is the sweetest! I never met her, but I feel like I have known her forever!! I had a specific vision and Jamie exceeded my expectations!! I was... Read More speechless! Our arrangements were GORGEOUS and more perfect that I could have ever imagined! Thank you Jamie and team at Pristine Floral for making dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Laura M

Jamie and her team are an absolute dream to work with and we could not recommend them more. With a clear passion and talent for floral design, Pristine Floral made sure our centerpieces, head table runner, and aisle decor looked exactly as we pictured it. Jamie was great at... Read More communicating throughout the entire process making sure she had a clear vision for what we wanted, our budget and any minor adjustments along the way. We got so many compliments on our decor and we owe it all to her!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Teresa L

Jamie did an AMAZING job with the flowers at our wedding! She was so easy to work with and always quick to respond! I brought her a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses and she created beautiful bouquets that complemented the dresses perfectly! I even brought my bouquet home with me... Read More (from Minnesota to Texas!) to have it pressed and preserved.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Danielle K

Jamie did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! Hands down the flowers were my favorite part of my wedding and many of the guests asked who the florist was because they were so impressed. Jamie was a joy to work with and truly made my flower dreams come alive for... Read More my wedding. This was the one area of my wedding I never had to worry about once I met Jamie because I knew she would make it amazing!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cecilia H

All of Jamie's work is absolutely breathtaking! Throughout the whole process Jamie was so helpful and really went above and beyond to make sure that I had a wedding bouquet that would fit my personality. It looked so stunning that I couldn't bear to throw it out, so Jamie... Read More walked me through the drying and preservation process. My bouquet was everything I had been dreaming about and more! Thank you Jamie!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jenna H

If there was any way I could give Jamie and Pristine Floral more than a 5 out of 5, I would! She was absolutely amazing! The floral arrangements were stunning, she was super flexible in adding or changing things in our order, she gave us great tips and ideas to help save... Read More money...she made our whole floral experience so easy and enjoyable! You will not find better arrangements or better people to work with!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Shelby D

Jamie is outstanding! She is very sweet and you can tell she truly loves what she does. She did an amazing job with all of the flowers for my wedding. We loved working with her!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Amanda M

Pristine Floral was my vendor to provide flowers for my September 2016 Wedding. The owner Jamie was amazing to work with. My colors were Navy, Blush, and Gray. She was able to create beautiful arrangements that were beyond anything I could have imagined. They were so elegant,... Read More beautiful, and of great quality. Jamie has a very unique talent for flower design. She asks all the right questions to help her understand exactly what you want and design arrangements that are beyond your expectation. She is easy to reach, always responds in a short time, is flexible, and keeps the lines of communication open during the hectic process of planning a wedding. If you chose to work with Pristine Floral (Jamie), be prepared to have your vision and expectations exceeded.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tia B

Jamie was amazing! After my wedding, I read so many reviews from brides about choosing vendors based on how well you "click" with them versus simply just the product or service. I didn't do this with a lot of vendors. I found a vendor that had a service I liked and booked, no... Read More matter the personality. Jamie was different. Don't get me wrong, her service was amazing. But she is also so sweet, bubbly, and goes above and beyond. If I went back and did it all again, I would keep looking with so many of my vendors until I found more like Jamie -- vendors who were just excited about your details as you were, vendors who sent constant updates and vendors who were rooting for you. It makes all the difference in the experience! Thank you Jamie, we absolutely loved the amazing flowers that you made for us that transformed our vision, but even more so, we loved your spirit and enthusiasm!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jennifer P

We had originally planned to use artificial flowers for our wedding to save on our floral budget; however, my heart was set on real flowers. We continued looking into our options and found Jamie, owner of Pristine Floral. From the first time I met with her, she was incredibly... Read More sweet, friendly, and professional, and her floral artistry was second to none. I explained to her what we were looking for along with our wedding colors, and she found options that worked within our budget. Jamie was very responsive to messages and inquiries throughout our wedding planning, as well as very flexible in changing things up slightly when we needed. On the day of our wedding, she delivered the flowers to our venue, and the beauty of them was breathtaking! She nailed our vision and then some. My bouquet (as well as the bridesmaids') was stunning. We received so many compliments on the floral design, and we've recommended Jamie numerous times! My husband was a little nervous about "his" wedding cake looking perfect, but he was blown away with how beautiful the flowers looked on it. We are sooo pleased that we hired Jamie, and will definitely utilize her in the future for any special occasion floral needs. Thank you, Jamie, so very much! Love, Vic & Jennifer

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kali J

Jamie did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB with our flowers!! We could not have possibly been any happier with her work! Jamie took the time to listen to our requests and work with us to add her wonderful, creative flair. She was so kind and such a great person to have as a part of our... Read More wedding "team". She is also courteous with respecting your budget and works to get what you want within your limits. I would recommend Pristine Floral to anyone! Trust me- you will not regret choosing this business :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica W

Jamie thank you so much for making the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!! Everyone raved about them and we received so many compliments. You even had the vases I was looking for so it saved money not having to buy them on my own. You are sweet and provided the best... Read More customer service. You truly love what you do, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jen S

Jamie is amazing at what she does and is so sweet! She put my mind at ease as soon as we met. She was always easy to contact and kept me updated. I never once stressed over flowers. My arrangements were absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittney L

I can not say enough positive praise about Jamie at Pristine Floral! I randomly found her site and instantly fell in love with her work. After meeting Jamie I wanted to be best friends with her! She is so fun to work with- very responsive, energetic, listens to your vision... Read More and layers in with ideas to connect the dots. What's most evident about Jamie is her creative eye, knowledge and passion to making the most beautiful flower arrangements for YOUR wedding. Jamie bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect for my wedding- she arrived early to my venue to set up, came up with a perfect solution when my table numbers holders didn't come together as I planned and upgraded a couple of the vases just because she knew how stunning it would be. The flowers and greenery she uses are very high quality and lasted all day. I would highly recommend Pristine Floral for your wedding, I already have a friend using her :) You won't regret it! Flowers are something that will be in your pictures, tie everything together and certainly something your guests will talk about. So happy I used Pristine Floral.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Crystal D

Thank you Jamie at Pristine! You made our day come true!! The flowers were my favorite part, we can't thank you enough. Your designs were even better than the inspirations we looked at. You went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you SO MUCH!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meagan F

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about Pristine Floral. Jamie is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I knew from the moment I met her that I wanted her to design our flowers for our wedding. She completely put my mind at ease and I trusted her to take my vision and make it... Read More a reality. She went ABOVE and BEYOND all of my expectations. She took what I had imagined and made it so much more perfect that I though was even possible. We had so many compliments on everything -- bouquets, centerpieces, and statement pieces! And I owe it all to Jamie! She made everything so perfect!! A few of the things that stand out as special to me are the fact that she gave me her cell phone number to text inspiration pictures to whenever I found them, or to just give her updates about our wedding. She took the time to reach out on several occasions throughout our wedding planning to check in to see if there was anything new that she could help with. She sent pictures to me the week of the wedding to show how everything was coming together, which was so much fun - and took away any last minute worries! Pristine floral will be our lifetime florist. She made our wedding day so beautiful, and we can't wait to use her again! If you haven't found someone you've felt comfortable with and trust completely, go see Jamie. She will make your wedding absolutely stunning and make you feel like you're her only client! She's insanely talented and I feel SO lucky to have had her be part of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan W

Jamie was absolutely AMAZING to work with!! I was out of town initially when I contacted her, but she made it so easy! When I finally got to meet with her in person, I gave her my ideal pieces and budget, and she made everything work. Up until the week before the wedding I was... Read More still making changes (because what bride doesn't) and she continuously amazed me by taking in every request I had. The week of my wedding she sent me multiple pictures of my flowers as she was arranging them, making me even more excited for the big day! On my wedding day I had everything delivered to my venue so I had absolutely nothing to worry about! They were gorgeous and even better than the pictures I had sent her. I received SO many comments from family and friends all because of Jamie. She is such a sweetheart and made my wedding day perfect, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah S

I can not say enough amazing things about the work Jamie did for my wedding!! I was blown away by how incredibly stunning they were!! Right from the start Jamie provided me with wonderful customer service. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and what I envisioned and... Read More she ran with it! The day of my wedding I received countless compliments on my arrangements. The best part- -almost a week later and they still smelled amazing!! I know that any time I need a floral arrangement done I'll be going back to Jamie at Prestine Floral!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Emily E

Jamie is hands-down amazing! She does absolutely beautiful work and is the sweetest person to work with! Very flexible and budget friendly also. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachael H

Jamie deserves one of the highest rating possible! From start to finish she was amazing! Before she was even my florist she knew the style of lanterns that I wanted to use for the wedding and actually went out of her way and told me that she had found some on a website! She is... Read More the sweetest person you will ever meet and her flower creativity is out of this world! She picks the freshest blooms for your arrangements and we had so many compliments on our floral arrangements. She went way above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend Jamie with Pristine Floral and Design to anyone and everyone! We cant thank you enough Jamie!

2016-10-28T17:20:38 Response from the vendor

Rachael, thank you for your amazing review! It was a pleasure serving you :-)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 AmandaLee L

Thank you Jamie! You are wonderful, you did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. Your set up at the barn was out of this world! Thank you for your patience as I made a lot of last minute decisions, you are the BEST:)!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Anabell L

Jamie at Pristine is amazing. I really had no idea what I wanted, except white flowers with lots of greens, she completely made my dreams come true! She even sent sneak peak pictures as she designed! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you Jamie!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alexa K

Jamie was amazing! She was helpful and creative in her designs while keeping my interests and budget in mind. I would recommend her for any wedding or function in which you need flowers! 5 Thank you, Jamie!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jennifer L

Jamie is amazing. My flowers exceeded my expectations and then some. She is so creative and is able to envision things far beyond what I had even had in mind. I wish that my flowers would last forever!

Jamie Kotval