Our Success is in the Details!

Pro Details Events provides partial and full wedding planning as well as day of coordination services in Los Angeles area including Santa Clarita, Valencia, Newhall, Saugus, and Canyon Country. From “day of” to “full wedding planning," I will go the extra mile for you. I am a hopeless romantic, obsessed with details, and love weddings of every flavor and culture. Pro Details Events is not a job to me -it's my passion. My goal is to take the stress out of planning your special day. Our philosophy is simple: - Success is in the details. - Listen to our clients, execute with excellence, anticipate questions before they are even asked, and deliver 100% every time. Let me help you with the details that will turn your special day into what you have always dreamed.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katie D

I cannot speak highly enough about Pro Details Events. Nicole was absolutely amazing! I asked her to help me about a month before my wedding. I thought I could plan it on my own, but as the day grew closer I realized what a great responsibility it would be. So I decided to... Read More hire a day of wedding Cordinator. Nicole, without hesitation, said she would be more than happy to help. Going with was the best decision I ever made. She had been highly recommended by another bride who is also a wedding planner. She coordinated all the vendors, and made me a beautiful timeline for my special day. My wedding was last night, and I can honestly say everything went seamlessly. I did not have a worry in the world, she took care of everything. Not to mention, her rates are extremely reasonable and competitive. I know my wedding would not have gone the same without her!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Irene R

Can't say enough how great Nicole was! She handle our whole wedding event so perfect! Was with us the whole day and night until we cleared our venue... our guest loved the whole setup !! Great job Nicole I would definitely recommend.. affordable , reliable and communication is... Read More good too. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thank you 😍

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Christina H

My husband and I hired Nicole Dwyer of Pro Detail Events as a day of coordinator. Nicole was so great! Nicole did a venue walk-through with us when we first hired her and explained to us that she would reach out to us about 4 weeks before the wedding to get things organized. She... Read More was true to her word and reached out to us to get the ball rolling on all coordination needs. She ensured multiple phone conferences with us to go over timelines and logistics. She listened to our wants and needs while making suggestions herself. Nicole stayed focused and involved and even allowed us to text her. Nicole was such a great help and we could not have had such a beautiful wedding day if we didn't have her. She was on top of things. The dreadful rain threatened us on our wedding day, which made things so stressful. Nicole took it upon herself to buy clear umbrellas the night before the wedding for the bridal party to use on the wedding day! It was so thoughtful! Even if you only hire Nicole as a day-of coordinator, she will, make you feel like she is there every step of the way.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Elisabeth B

Hiring Pro Details Events to coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Nicole jumped on board to coordinate our wedding when it was only 2 weeks away! She was everything she said in her review and more. She coordinated our vendors seamlessly and she felt... Read More like one of the family while doing so. Her input was invaluable and we trusted her immediately to handle details and last minute decisions on the fly. Wedding days can be stressful, but ours was nothing of the sort and we owe much of that to Nicole. If you want to have your event planned with care and attention to detail, hire Pro Details Events.

2017-06-01T21:00:00 Response from the vendor

Lis/Eric. Thank you so much for this amazing review. I truly enjoyed working with you guys. I have been doing weddings for a long time and have to say you guys made me cry during your wedding vows. You are an amazing couple. Wishing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2017

Nicole is great. They helped us a lot and our wedding was perfect. Great prices. Pro Details Events exceeded our expectations. Don't hesitate and book them.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Roberta D

If you want a stress free, well planned and organized wedding look no further. Pro Details Events will provide the service that you need. Nicole takes pride in providing exceptional organizational skills which exemplifies her professionalism and true passion for her clients... Read More special day. Thanks Nicole for making our day so memorable!!!!

2017-01-15T21:59:42 Response from the vendor

Roberta, Thank you so much for this review. It was my pleasure to be your day of coordinator. Your wedding was special to us as it was our 1st wedding of the year! Thanks again and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!! (:

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 lauren R

Nicole was amazing from beginning to end! I couldn't have asked for a more calm, organized , and detailed orientated day of coordinator. She made our day stress-free and was always smiling. She is the best!!!

2016-11-28T18:48:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lauren! I really had a great time working with you and Dom. You guys are a sweet couple. Your wedding was just perfect and everyone had a blast! Can't wait to see some honeymoon pictures.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jennifer A

Nicole is AMAZING !! I cannot express how much she made my wedding day a breeze and non-stressful. She is super organized and professional. I couldn't have done it without her. As a day of coordinator, she works 30 days prior to the wedding. From then till day of, she was on top... Read More of EVERYTHING! My wedding wouldn't be so successful without her. She did everything for my wedding as I could hope for and more. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

2016-09-26T01:08:08 Response from the vendor

Hi Jenni, Thank you so much for choosing our services. It was a pleasure working with you. You and Cam are such a cute and fun couple. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Nicole was our Day of Coordinator and she was just amazing! I was so nervous of the idea of booking a planner but Nicole helped us so much. Best decision ever. She even helped us with some vendor booking even though it was not part of the standard package. She took care of all... Read More the setup the day of and it was just stunning. Totally recommend Pro Details Events and Nicole is the best!

Nicole Dwyer

After graduating from college, somehow I found myself working in Corporate America as a Compliance Coordinator, which included lots of event planning. I planned Health and Safety Fairs, Christmas Parties, Fundraisers, Corporate Trainings, Earth Day Fairs and much more. But I found my real passion for event planning when I planned every single detail of my own wedding. So after 5 years working with event planning I decided to launch Pro Details Events. Our success is in the details. I am honest and easy to work with so let me help you plan your dream wedding. Let's have fun together!