Professional, Fun, & Entertaining!

Pro D.J. Services provides Greater Metro Detroit with the finest Disc Jockeys, Photo Booths & Videographers. At Pro D.J. Services we understand how important it is to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. Call us today to schedule a free no obligation appointment.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

22211 Greater Mack, St Clair Shores, MI Serving All Of Michigan (313) 884-0130

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Robin S

All I have to say is wow!!! These guys know their weddings!!! I met them at a wedding showcase and they were the first booth I stopped at. This man (who later became my DJ) started talking to me and getting to know me and what I was envisioning and then started to show me some... Read More pictures of what he thought matched my vision and I was sold immediately. I knew I didn't need to look any further! Jason was awesome to work with and was available for any questions I had and had an awesome response time. I was never left to worry! They are extremely organized and catered to my every request! They kept everyone interested and on the dance floor, plus they kept the flow of the event steady and moving so none of my guests got antsy! Extremely professional and I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Rachael K

We loved Pro DJ services for our wedding! Super easy to work with and the staff was really professional and intuitive. The DJ had our guests dancing all night! I love that he made judgement calls for our crowd-I filled out our pre-wedding document with song choices before the... Read More wedding and was completely wrong at estimating what our guests would like to dance to but the DJ felt the group and played songs accordingly even if they weren't what we wrote on our sheet (which sounds bad but I actually loved it-why play music you want if people aren't dancing?) would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sherri L

Pro DJ was the best!! My wedding was amazing because of them! I was nervous at first that they wouldn't "read" the crowd; but they did it so well that there wasn't one person there NOT dancing!! Including people who were walking by on the Waterfront! It was so amazing that even... Read More the people that were walking by were talking about how fantastic the music was!!! Jessie and Dylan were super professional and fun! The whole night was EPIC!! I would totally recommend these guys again and again!!! Thank you for a great night, it was a wedding everyone will remember!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Deidre H

They were great! Very easy going and the interview/set-up process was perfect, even months in advance. The day of, they definitely delivered! They kept the dance floor hoppin', were super accommodating with our schedule, and were extremely professional. Played a bit of our do... Read More not play list but we'll get over it. Our guests had a great time! Great to work with them on our big day and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Pro DJ Services!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Courtney B

We met with Jason for our initial meeting and were in contact with him for the process leading up to our wedding. He is very personable and responds promptly to phone calls and e-mails. We were very happy with our two DJs at our wedding. They played a perfect variety of music... Read More and had some fun ideas for how to get the crowd out on the dance floor. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Megan H

Worked with Pro DJ through Waterview Loft venue in Detroit. They were organized and professional. Do not play list was honored. Though, I do agree with other reviewers that it was sort of chintzy to try to up sell so many things at the initial meeting. This always cheapens the... Read More experience to me and makes me feel like it's just about the money. If I want LED lights or a crazy monogram on the wall, I'll ask- I don't need to awkwardly decline and respect you less. Jesse was our DJ on the wedding day. The final song was cut off early , making a sort of anti-climatic halt to the party. A glass of wine was spilled on my dress during the toasts and Jesse missed the mark on starting some music and making the awkwardness less obvious. There was a certain enthusiasm I was hoping for that just wasn't there that night. Overall, still a solid option. Just missing that five star exceptional experience for me.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Clarena Z

Our wedding music was AMAZING thanks to Pro DJ Services. Thank you Jason for your input and suggestions with the details, it made the difference!!!! The wedding came out stunning!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Meghan P

Overall it was a good experience working with Pro DJ services. We used them for our DJ and for the photo booth which was great fun. Communication with them was very efficient and easy. I do however have two small complaints. The first being that they really focused on upgrading... Read More packages. I realize this is a business but I found it annoying to be asked about it more than once. The second is that when the reception kicked off we did a "Snowball" dance (which was a great suggestion from them) but for some reason after that the MC made everyone dancing split to two sides where everyone had to dance down the center with a partner they didn't know. As someone with a lot of experience in this line of business this is one of the worst and most isolating things you can do at a party. It completely cleared the dance floor because it makes people feel uncomfortable and singled out-- especially so early on in the party. I wish they had asked me first because it took a bit to revive the energy and population on the dance floor-- not to mention my husband does not like dancing and did not enjoy being made to do this! Apart from this one small incident, though, I would highly recommend them :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Megan O

Our wedding music was AMAZING thanks to Pro DJ Services. We received so many compliments on how great the music was. We had a small wedding yet the dance floor was never empty. One of the easiest vendors I dealt with and so professional. Jason really listens to exactly what you... Read More want. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rachel R

Our wedding was three weeks ago and friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had! Our D.J. and master of ceremonies (Jason) did a wonderful job getting the guests excited and on the dance floor. From our first meeting Jason had great suggestions such as... Read More doing the snowball (highly recommended to get the party started) and a different spin on the garter toss (it was hilarious)! We gave them a few songs that we wanted to hear, but we really let them get a feel for the crowd to keep the party going, the dance floor was never empty. We would recommend them to anyone who wants there wedding to be a great time for everyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 April B

If I could I would give 4.5 stars....The music for our reception was fabulous. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time!!!! I am so thankful our DJs were able to deal with us changing our minds at the last possible minute to move our dance outside since the rain had stopped... Read More briefly. The reason I am giving 4 (4.5) stars is because they mispronounced our name at the reception, the bouquet toss was forgotten, and the "final song" of the night was played in the middle of the reception. These aren't deal breakers whatsoever, because the DJs are great and I was so glad we were able to work with them. Just remember, everyone makes mistakes.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kristin L

Both my husband and I loved Pro DJ Services! We met with Jason a few times before our wedding date, and we got everything we wanted and more! We got many compliments from our guests as well as wedding crashers from the wedding next door! Jason was our MC and did an amazing... Read More job entertaining the crowd. I would HIGHLY recommend Pro DJ Services as you wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kristin L

Jason Parent totally killed it at our wedding. We had several people throughout the night tell us how much they loved our DJ and the music. He kept people on the dance floor all night long, and was so good at reading the vibe of the crowd. Jason and his team are extremely... Read More professional, respectful, communicative, friendly, and of course, fun and current. If you are DJ vs. Band right now, or debating between DJ options, book ProDJ Services today -- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Caitlin C

We had a DJ, MC and photo booth for our wedding. Everyone did a great job! They kept the party going, played songs we requested and made sure songs we didn't want weren't played. We've been looking at the photo booth book a lot since we received it, it's great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Melissa S

Pro DJ Services went above and beyond my expectations! They really got a feel for the type of music my husband and I enjoyed and we had a good balance of that and other music for the older crowd ;) They did an absolutely fantastic job, I can not say enough good things about... Read More them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ari W

If you have the opportunity to go with Pro DJ Services YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THEM. 100% best DJ in the USA. Great pre-wedding meetings, amazing sound for the ceremony with microphones. MC'd and conducted the reception perfect and the dance floor was FIRE with these guys.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Pro DJ Services was assigned to us when we booked at Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters. We met with Jason to get started, and then submitted our final requests to him about 2 weeks before the wedding. At that time, we worked with Richard to get all the details settled. They... Read More did the audio for our ceremony and reception. The one fluke was that they did not have a readable list of our requests. The groom had to talk to the DJ to get any of our specific requests played. We had an issue with the form where the requests were hard to read, but I had submitted a typed list for clarification. Overall, grade A service and professionalism.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Faith L

We found out about Pro DJ through a bridal show. We waited too long to book, but thankfully they had one more opening on our day! I'd recommend booking early. First, we met with Jason who was very professional and went over the basic outline with us and what we should expect... Read More from the process. Once we decided to go with them, we could take our time filling in all of our personal details. Whether through email or phone, Jason was extremely responsive in answering all of our questions and accommodating all of our personal requests. We were able to talk to our day of DJ before our wedding to go over last minute details, and day of he was very nice and kept people out on the dance floor. He kept things running smoothly the whole night and coordinated with our other vendors to allow us to have a good time!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelley S

Everything about this company was amazing! They really wanted to to get to know us before we even booked with them! The day of our wedding the MC was amazing to work with. He let everyone know when it was going to be their time to talk along with making sure everything ran in a... Read More timely manner! We were having a sparkler send off and I was unsure how to make that happen at the end of the night and he helped out so much to make sure it was perfect! and it was! The music they played all night kept everyone on the dance floor from the moment the our first dances we done! They were able to read my guests and know what should be played all night long! Everything was amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Lori S

I looked at several DJs for our wedding before getting a recommendation to check out Pro DJ and Jason. I have to say one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Words cannot express how fun the night was and that was in large part to not only the music but the... Read More professionalism and help that their DJ provided. He kept everything on track all night. The dance floor was never empty, which is a testament to how great the music was. All of our guests commented on how great everything was. Thanks for help making our wedding a memorial night!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jessica S

If you are looking for a DJ that will get your crowd excited and keep them on the dance floor all night then Pro DJ is the way to go. Jason knew how to keep my friends and family entertained. We also used Pro DJ's photo booth. The attendants were attentive and very friendly. My... Read More husband and I are very pleased with our decision to use Pro DJ to help make our wedding day extra special.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kat N

We cannot say enough positive things about this company, and Jason. He went above and beyond for every single detail. He managed to be professional, yet personal through out the entire process. He helped our special day run perfectly and made it a point to check in with us not... Read More only on that day, but from day one. We were more than pleased, and all of our guests had compliments for this company!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Kristen S

Our wedding was November 2015 at Colony Club in downtown Detroit. I cannot rave enough about how amazing Jason Parent and this company is and how special they made our night... Having an exceptional DJ makes or breaks weddings. Jason was very professional, easy to work with,... Read More responsive, and overall made the entire process and the actual wedding night flawless. Throughout the night and even now, we keep getting compliments about the DJ. I recommend only having a couple "must play" songs and let this company do the rest... we wanted them to play music that would keep people on the dance floor, and they did exactly that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS. We also went with the videography service (very courteous to work with) as well but are currently waiting on our video. I have much faith it will not disappoint. If you are looking to have the time of your life, book with this company! Highly recommend the "snowball" dance as well which gets everybody up on the dance floor to set the tone for an amazing night. Many thanks!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Ashley S

While everyone raved about the job they did, being the bride I knew all the things they either messed up or didn't do. From the get go we were very clear that we didn't want top 40 music anywhere near our wedding. Despite making this clear in our contract and on the phone the... Read More week before our wedding, nearly 10 top 40 songs were played. The most aggrevating thing about this was in our conversation before the wedding Jason asked me "So you don't want songs like 'Uptown Funk' being played?" My response "No, definitely not!" Guess what played?! On top of that we said we wanted an announcement made about clinking glasses and that we wouldn't be doing that. Due to the fact that they didn't announce that, within 3 minutes of sitting down it began. We had to have our venue liaison go and get them and tell them they need to make the announcement. Again, overall it was a great time for our guests it was just frustrating that despite being more than clear about our expectations on several occasions and having written in our initial contract what we wanted, those desire were blatantly ignored or forgotten.

2015-11-14T19:15:32 Response from the vendor

10/24/15

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Keriann W

Jason at Pro DJ Services was amazing to work with. Great customer service and easy to get in contact with. Quickly responds to phone calls and emails. Very professional to work with - couldn't have asked for anything better! Jason was very helpful in planning/timing as we had... Read More NO CLUE what we were doing or wanted for music. Dylan was great at our reception. Read the dancing crowd very well and played all our requests!