Professional Makeup Artist Stacey Frasca

(109)

Wellesley, MA

Professional Make up Artist Stacey Frasca

Celebrity make up artist Stacey Frasca is an experienced and creative make up artist. She brings over twenty years of experience to her profession with true creativity and beautiful make up. She is known for her airbrush work with full lashes and her attention to detail. Her work is flawless.

Type

Makeup Artists

568 Washington St Studio 28, Wellesley, MA

Book Stacey & Jill!!!

4/26/2014 Michelle R

Stacey and Jill did the makeup for myself and bridal party - 7 makeup applications and 11 updos!! I knew I made the right decision the second I met Stacey and had my trial. I had my hair trial with Jill at a later date, and she wad equally as awesome. The bridesmaids had traditonal makeup applications. All of my girls looked so beautiful! Stacey did such a wondeful job. She truly brought out the natural beauty of each girl. I did the airbrush makeup and it was fantastic! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I loved it. I looked like the best version of myself! Jill did an amazing job on all off our updos. We got lots of compliments on our hair. They both worked quickly and we were finished ahead of schedule. I 110% recommend Stacey and Jill. You will not be dissapointed!

Stacey rocks!

2/15/2014 Alejandra S

I loved having Stacey and Jill working on my look on my wedding day! So did my bridal party! The did an amazing job and we all fell very comfortable with their work and personality. They are sweet. fun and professional. My make up and hair were flawless and I fell so beautiful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Amazing!!

11/02/2014 Sarah R

Stacey and Jill are unbelievably talented and fabulous to work with!! I could not have been happier with my makeup and hair for me, my mom and my wedding party. I had a few changes with my makeup after my consultation with Stacey and without a flinch she knew exactly what I wanted. My makeup was absolutely perfect and flawless!! I also had chosen a hair style that was a little out of the ordinary and not only did Jill nail it, it looked gorgeous! They are both so easy to work with and so much fun to be around! To add to the excitement of a wedding day, the weather the morning of my wedding was to say the least, challenging, and they were there early, calm and totally ready. I had a great time working with these lovely ladies and I HIGHLY recommend them for any bride, mother of bride/groom and wedding party!!

The best!

11/22/2014 Amanda H

Stacey and Jill were the BEST! When looking for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding, it was important to me to not only find 2 people who could make me and my bridesmaids look stunning (which they did, flawlessly!), I wanted to find 2 people who would add fun, laughter, and ease to a long day of getting ready which could otherwise be very stressful. My wedding day was completely stress free, and I know that is in large part to the confidence I had in them. From the moment they walked into my hotel suite, they were the most professional make-up and hair artists while remaining one of the girls. They helped everyone pick hair and make-up styles that were right for them and literally made everyone look like superstars. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You will love Stacey and Jill!

10/18/2014 Pam J

I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone! She did an incredible job on my make-up for my wedding! My bridesmaids and I all opted to do the airbrush foundation and it came out flawless! AND it lasted all day! I was really worried I would have to touch up during the day (I'm a crier), but my make up looked perfect from the ceremony to end of the reception, even through the tears! I don't usually wear a lot of make-up and Stacey was conscious of that when doing my make-up. She made me feel like an absolutely gorgeous bride without being TOO made up. My fiance and I did a first look before the ceremony. He had never seen me in anything other than a BB cream and mascara before and he was absolutely floored at how beautiful my make-up was. Jill did an awesome job on everyone's hair. My whole bridal party got so many compliments. I will definitely be using Stacey for any future events I will need a make up application for. She is seriously a make-up god.

Great jop!

11/15/2014 Laura R

Stacey did an unbelievable job on my makeup. She made me look natural and my skin glowed. She worked with me to make sure we had just the write vision for my wedding, and I appreciated her taking the time to talk with me through my thoughts, as well as to provide her expert knowledge on how I would look my best. She is also charming and fun, and was a delight to spend time with on my wedding day. Jill did my hair and she was similarly wonderful. We went through a couple of options in advance, and she pulled off my vision perfectly. She was fun and thoughtful, and my hair lasted all day without a stray (and without it feeling like a helmet!). I urge all brides and bridal parties to use Stacey's services. They really were excellent.

Stacey is fantastic!

10/25/2014 Katelyn M

Stacey and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids! Stacey's airbrush application really makes you look flawless. She is a real pro who is really personable and nice! I couldn't have been happier with my overall look on my wedding day thanks to Stacey.

Stacey Will Make You Look and Feel Like The Most Beautiful Bride Ever!

9/06/2014 Jenna A

Working with Stacey was amazing! From our very first meeting at our trial, I knew she got the look I was going for. On the wedding day, not only did Stacey do a wonderful job on the makeup for me, my girls and mom, but she had us all laughing. It felt like she was an old friend there for the party- I loved getting ready with her! Stacey made me look and feel the most beautiful I have felt in my entire life- I was absolutely elated with my wedding day makeup! Jill who works with Stacey did all of the girls hair and my hair as well- Jill was amazing and same thing can be said about her- she was singing along to Beyonce with us while giving us the most beautiful hair styles!

Stacey Frasca knows her bridal!

10/05/2014 Jessica V

Stacey Frasca has a true gift.. She is an unbelievably talented makeup artist, who made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! My makeup was outstanding along with my mom and bridesmaides. She knows bridal! After I got engaged, Stacey was the first appointment I booked! I've seen Stacey's work over many years and she was the only one I was calling for my bridal makeup. Not only is she great at what she does, but she's personable, likable and a true professional. My brother is getting married in August of 2015 and I'm looking forward to seeing Stacey again. The bride to be who is my very good friend is having Stacey provide the makeup for her big day. I would 100% recommend Stacey Frasca. I will always look back and remember how amazing I felt, how we all felt.. Thank you Stacey, I look forward to seeing you again! Love Jess

Stacey is the BEST!

8/03/2014 Ashley M

Stacey did an absolutely spectacular job making my wedding day make up perfect. She was attentive, honest, and talented. On meeting with her originally, she listened to what I was going for and gave me her honest feedback. She was able to take the image I was going for an make it work for my face and style. Not only did she do a wonderful job with my makeup, she also made my wedding party look fantastic. When i ran into difficulty after having a horrible hair trial with another salon, Stacey quickly got me in the books for a trial with Jill Colwell. Her timeliness and understanding of my concern with this was thoughtful and eased my stress. I really was pleased with the way both my hair and make up came out, and would gladly suggest Stacey Frasca for others who are looking for a great make up artist to help them with their dream look for their event! I felt like the most beautiful version of myself on the day of my wedding, which is what i was going for! When I look back at pictures, I still love how I looked and only wish that I had Stacey to make me up on a daily basis ... or at least for weekends :).

Loved my make-up!

9/21/2015

Stacey did my make-up for my wedding (as well as my mother's and a friend's make-up too), and she did an amazing job. We hired her at the recommendation of my photographer, and I'm so glad we did. Before my wedding we did a trial, and she showed me how things would look on the actual day. She listened to what I wanted, and did fantastic work. On the day of my wedding she showed up early; she was professional, very kind, and clearly talented. My make-up stayed in place all night, even long after my dress ripped and my shoes came off. The false eyelashes she used were amazing, very natural looking. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Wedding Makeup ARTIST

9/20/2014 Amy S

Stacey did an AMAZING job last weekend. Stacey made a schedule to account for the amount of time it would take to makeover each of my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She adhered to the schedule and all of my bridesmaids were in awe of how beautiful they looked by the end. (One of my bridesmaids has already booked her for her upcoming wedding in Boston this April, and another offered to fly her to Detroit in July). Stacey is the real deal. She even stayed to do "touch ups" for everyone in the final moments before we walked down the aisle. There's enough to worry about on your "big day" without the added stress of how your makeup will turn out. I wanted to look like myself, and Stacey made me look like the very best version I have ever seen. Her consistency is unmatched, as she did that for all 7 of us, to rave reviews. Some people "do" makeup, but Stacey is a true make up artist. She is as sweet and personable as she is talented: no challenge is too great, no blemish is too red. Assuming you've already got the man and the dress, Stacey is the last piece of the puzzle.

Amazing hair & makeup

9/21/2015

Stacey was a joy to work with leading up to & on the wedding day. We did a trial run to figure out what looked best, and she took pictures and extensive notes to make sure that on the wedding day, she did exactly as we had planned earlier. Not only was she professionally on her game, but she was also a pleasure as a person - affable, fun, and did a good job of putting me at ease on the big day. She even showed up to my house about 15 minutes early! The makeup itself was everything I wanted, and it lasted throughout the entire wedding day & night. The hair stylist she works with, Jill, also did a fantastic job with my hair; she specializes in finger waves, and is a master at it. I highly recommend Stacey (and Jill) to anyone looking for excellent makeup & hair at a reasonable price (considering how inflated the market for wedding hair & makeup is). Can't sing Stacey's praises enough!

STACEY IS AMAZING!!!!

9/17/2015

Any bride looking for flawless makeup on their wedding day should book Stacey ASAP! Stacey nailed exactly the look I was going for and made me look like the best version of myself. I had a larger party so I also booked Jill as a second makeup artist and she was fantastic as well. Both ladies are super talented, professional and just a pleasure to work with. Myself and my bridal party were all extremely happy with our makeup and it stayed beautiful the entire night. I am so happy with my decision to have Stacey as my makeup artist for my wedding day!!

Absolutely would recommend!

8/17/2014

Stacey and Jill were fantastic for hair and make up. Stacey was very understanding that me and the other women in our party usually go for a a more natural look - and everyone looked fantastic, and like themselves! And Jill was great with hair! So patient with each of us and wanting to make sure we were happy with the results - which we were!

BEST MAKEUP ARTIST EVER!!!!!!!!!

8/23/2014 Stephanie K

I had a year to plan my wedding so I was able to try many different makeup artists in the Boston area. I am so incredibly picky and never liked anything the artists did. Then, I had the WONDERFUL experience of meeting Stacey and I was so relieved. She is the MOST TALENTED makeup artist I have ever seen and she did all 8 bridesmaids, my mother, my grandmother and mother of the groom. She is worth all the money in the world and she made me look absolutely stunning. She is a perfectionist through and through and she really knows her makeup and how to apply it so flawless. Every sing guest raved about my face and I cannot thank her enough!!!!!! You are truly a lucky bride to get an appointment with this woman!

Stacey Frasca

5/31/2014 Ainsley J

I hired Stacey Frasca to do my makeup on my wedding day. I had a retro, mid 20th century theme, and Stacey knew immediately how to make my makeup reflect the style I was going for! Makeup is truly an art for her as she works out of an adorable studio in Wellesley. I had no worries leading up to my wedding or on my wedding day about how nicely my makeup would turn out. Stacey works with a hair stylist, Jill Cowell, who is equally as talented. I wanted a beehive (which is not too common these days!), but she was able to pull it off flawlessly! She also did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids. Overall I was very happy with the service I received! :)

If you want the best!

5/03/2014 Danielle J

After reading many reviews, I knew I had to book Stacey for my wedding day makeup. I had difficulty finding someone for hair and Staceyrecommended Jill. During my trial Stacey and Jill made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I even went back to see her and Jill for my boudoir photo shoot prior to the wedding. Stacey and Jill are true professionals. On the day of the wedding, I felt truly at ease and knew everything would be perfect. Stacey and Jill were very personable and patient while I had to take phone calls. I had four women that had airbrushed makeup done by Stacey and six women who had their hair done by Jill. The airbrushed makeup was fabulous and everyone’s hair looked glamorous. We all received several compliments that night. My makeup has never looked better! If you want the best, chose Stacey and Jill for your bridal makeup/hair!!

Amazing Makeup & Hair Team!

7/19/2014 Leah W

Stacey and her team were truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The day of our wedding they came to our hotel suite and did both makeup and hair for 9 people - we didn't even have to wake up incredibly early. Some were quite picky and they worked with each person to make sure everyone was happy. As the bride, I was so happy with my makeup as it enhanced my features and I still looked like myself. The attention to detail for both makeup and hair was impeccable. My hair was classic, beautiful, and lasted all night. I would very strongly recommend Stacey Frasca and her team!!

Wedding makeup and hair

5/09/2013 Stasha F

Stacey and Jill did the makeup and hair for my wedding. Stacey came highly recommended by my wedding planner. Stacey did the makeup, and Jill did hair. They both did absolutely beautiful work. I received endless compliments on how I looked, as did the bridal party, my mother and grandmother, and the flower girls. My makeup lasted all day and night, even through a few rounds of tears of joy. Jill was very creative with the hairstyles. The bridal party had up do’s. We knew we were in good hands and none of us brought photos or ideas. She gave each person an individualized style. My hair was very elegant, distinctive from the bridesmaids, and worked perfectly with the style of my dress. Stacey and Jill are fun company and easily built rapport with everyone. They were efficient on the day (we were very ahead of schedule), and Stacey was always very prompt, responsive and flexible during the planning process.

Stacey Frasca

6/14/2014 Katherine T

Stacey was fabulous! Her make-up choices brought out the best features of everyone in the bridal party. She was always upbeat, brought great positive energy to the group, and was willing to touch-up or adjust when asked. Jill *nailed* the hairdos for every single person and was even able to make last minute changes day-of choices for the me (the bride). All in all a fantastic duo!

Wedding Day Makeup

6/21/2015

We had very high expectations for the look we wanted for the bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and of course, most of all, our beautiful bride. The way that Stacey brought out the natural beauty of each person, a "prettiest and most feminine version" was unbelievable!! The colors that she used on each woman were spot-on..accentuating her eyes, best features and coloring. The look for the bride was truly drop-dead gorgeous-classic and elegant while completely youthful. Stacey exceeded all that we'd hoped for and each woman felt so special and happy with the way she looked. Stacey's relaxed but professional manner made the "getting ready" hours of the day both fun and productive--never a stressful moment as it was all done within the desired timeline. We would all happily hire Stacey again. She was fabulous in every way and we couldn't imagine a better makeup artist for a special occasion. Her warmth and expertise really did enhance the entire day.

Professional and flawless

6/10/2015 Sarah h

Me and my two bridesmaids got our makeup done by Stacey and hair done by her contact, Jill Colwell. We did the airbrush and our makeup was flawless. I got married on a June Sunday afternoon and after 8 hours in the sun my makeup was still perfect and matte. Stacey is also extremely professional. Highly recommend!

Amazing artist! Highly recommended

6/21/2014 Tim M

I spent a lot of time researching make up artists for my wedding since costs can range greatly. Upon all my research I found Stacey Frasca to have the most reasonable prices for the best quality of service. Stacey was unable the day of my wedding so Jill and Tracy from her team covered on her behalf. They were amazing. Jill did my make up and I cannot say enough. She is professional, calm and a fun person to have around the day of your wedding. Her work is outstanding. I didnt question anything that Jill did because I knew what she did would be perfect and it was. I was beyond happy with my make up and thrilled that it lasted all day! All my bridesmaids were just as thrilled with their make up from both Jill and Tracy. They made an amazing team and I would highly recommend them for any future weddings!

Stacey & Jill are fantastic!

6/07/2014 Melissa W

My experience with Stacey (makeup) and Jill (hair) was wonderful from start to finish. As soon as I met them during my trial, I knew they would be easy & fun people to work with the day of my wedding. They are an incredibly talented, professional, and efficient team. I was a little nervous about time, with 7 people getting makeup done and 10 for hair... but we were all beautiful and finished well ahead of schedule! My makeup was flawless and stayed put all night... despite crying multiple times! Stacey was great about asking each girl about her typical makeup routine... in order to make her look special, without going too far out of her comfort zone. She also offered suggestions that I never would have come up with on my own- and I ended up loving them (coral lips!). Jill did an amazing job with everyone's hair. She proved she can pretty much do anything... some girls wore their hair down, others opted for messy buns, and one bridesmaid had an elaborate braided updo. And most importantly- my hair didn't move all night! I highly recommend Stacey & Jill to any bride!

Send Email