Professional Makeup Artist Stacey Frasca

Wellesley, MA

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

568 Washington St, Wellesley, MA

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Angela F

Stacey is amazing! She came highly recommended to me and did not disappoint! At my trial I wasn't sure what I wanted but she was able to create a flawless look that we tweaked a little bit for the day of and I could not be happier with how it turned out. Stacey had 6... Read More applications the day of my wedding, she was efficient and professional. She created a schedule a head of time which made the day run very smoothly, (she even was ahead of schedule). I was nervous about starting make up so early in the day and having it last but that was not an issue! Stacey gave everyone some touch ups before she left and we opted for the airbrush foundation which lasts all day and night (worth the extra $$)! We also chose to get false eyelashes, which I highly recommend. Stacey has many different types and they are very natural looking. Many of our guests even commented on how great the make- up looked!! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kate L

Stacey made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day! She did an amazing job with airbrush makeup, which made us flawless for the entire day and night! Stacey also helped me move around the schedule when the girls' hair times got off track- very helpful! She is... Read More a calming presence, which is definitely nice on a wedding morning... I highly recommend Stacey!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Ellen L

Stacey is THE best!! Not only is she a true professional that really knows her stuff but she also listens and asks about your wishes. And to top it all off (while she makes you look gorgeous) she is a fabulous person. She is fun, warm, engaging and just a terrific person.... Read More She is clearly a highlight of my year as "MOB"! I only wish I lived closer to Stacey so she could do my make-up more often and we could hang out! She is terrific!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Emily S

I've been struggling with how best to share this review of my experience with Stacey on my wedding day this October (venue: The Crane Estate). I want to start by stating that Stacey did do a beautiful job on both my and my bridesmaids' makeup. The makeup was in keeping with... Read More both my desired style and wedding color scheme. However, unfortunately, I was quite surprised by Stacey's lack of professionalism. Stacy arrived 30 mins late (she did call with a heads up citing traffic-which I googled to find to be standard for that time of morning). When she arrived, she got set up and we began the makeup process. Unfortunately, because she was late, we needed to change around our hair/makeup schedule several times to accommodate. However, the larger issue was that Stacey proceeded to take numerous personal phone calls while doing our makeup-I would have no problem with a quick family call etc. (we're all friends here) but she took client calls to schedule new jobs and repeatedly said "well, I'll be done here soon", making us feel like we were standing between her and what she'd prefer to be doing. If it were not my wedding morning (I wanted to stay upbeat/calm), both my MOH and I would have strongly commented on her proceeding to take not 1 but 5 personal calls while doing my makeup! When the makeup was done, I then had to ask for several adjustments and was told it was perfect the way it was (apparently my preferences were not relevant on my own wedding day). I simply ended up fixing one skin issue and toning done my lips on my own after she left. This was truly a disappointing experience for me (especially as I had thought Stacey would turn out to be my most trusted vendor). Upon my return from my honeymoon, I left a clear voicemail on Stacey's phone (which I've reached her on previously) about my concerns and said that I would welcome the opportunity to connect directly vs. sharing my concerns in a review. However, I never received a call, email, or any form of communication in return. As a result, I have made the decision to share my experience here for future brides' reference. Addition: Given Stacey’s reply, the Knot has asked that she edit/remove her response within 48 hours, as it is in violation of their conduct policy (personal attacks). As I was in tears upon seeing Stacey’s shockingly unprofessional reply, I have also chosen to respond. Stacey's commentary was simply not true: I never met with even one other makeup vendor, I've never received anything but compliments on my home previously, our kitty was no where near the makeup, and my 'work' number belongs to my personal/work phone (I just asked that she use my other phone as my primary contact). I am 31 and have been with my now husband since I was 18; while important, the makeup really wasn’t what this special day was about for me. I took the same amount of time in the makeup chair as my bridesmaids and the changes I requested were in keeping with the feedback from my trial. Lastly, Stacey unquestionably took 5 calls during my makeup application alone (confirmed with my bridesmaids) + additional calls during the morning. My choosing not to raise the issue before putting on my wedding dress does not mean no concern existed. Stacey's post was hurtful not only to myself but to my family and husband as well. For future Brides/Mums, I hope that you consider the way Stacey choose to conduct herself/speak to a client before making her part of your special day.

2016-11-09T07:12:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 KARI V

Stacey is amazing to work with! She is so professional and talented at her craft. She made all of my bridesmaids and family members feel beautiful and most importantly made me as the bride glow more than I thought possible.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Molly M

Stacey and her team were truly one of the best parts of my wedding day! I felt absolutely beautiful and my look lasted all day and night! She brought out my best features and my makeup was absolutely flawless but still so natural. Everyone complimented how beautiful I looked... Read More but the best part was they all said I still looked like me. Each of my 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers were obsessed with their looks as well! She is such a talented makeup artist, but was also incredibly easy to work with, and one of the kindest most easygoing vendors. It is so important to feel comfortable and happy not just in your makeup but also to have awesome people around on the day of your wedding, and I can't say enough about how comfortable she made everyone feel. She and her team came all the way to Martha's Vineyard for my wedding day with a super early call time without hesitation or extra charge. I would urge every future bride to book her ASAP! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelsey B

Stacey is fantastic! She made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous. Everyone had their own look depending on what they liked which was great. She is such a talented make up artist and we received so many compliments. Stacey coordinated the order my bridesmaids would go in which... Read More was great! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jenny B

Stacey is absolutely wonderful. In addition to being extremely talented and making you look beautiful, she listens and will work with you to get you the exactly what you want. I had a large wedding party and she was so calm and fun. Everyone loved getting their makeup done by... Read More her. With Stacey, we were all so happy and ahead of schedule, I couldn't be more happy with how I looked on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

To all future brides looking for a professional make-up artist, look no further! I highly recommend Stacey - she's a top notch and really knows her stuff. I don't wear a lot of make-up and my only request was to look natural with an extra special touch for my big event. I... Read More also had a noon church wedding (7/23/16), cocktails and dinner reception so I wanted my make-up to last all day. Stacey did such a wonderful job - she was very nice to work with and makes you feel really at ease while she does her magic! 5 stars for Stacey! Stacey did my make-up and my mom and everyone raved about how great we looked all day! THANK YOU AGAIN STACEY!! I have already recommended you to my friends and will definitely be in touch for future events! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Sarah K

The highlights of my experience using Stacey for my wedding makeup: - Her positive, fun attitude - She will make you look like the best version of yourself. She's intuitive about what will look good on you but also listens carefully to your vision and ideas - She works well with... Read More so many people & personalities - She came to me on the wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Carey M

Stacey is fun and professional. She really takes into consideration what you might actually wear for make-up on a daily basis and then goes from there to build a fabulous look that you are still comfortable with for your wedding day. I had the airbrush application, while my... Read More bridesmaids and the mothers had traditional applications. Everyone's make-up lasted throughout the day and looked gorgeous. I highly recommend Stacey!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Happy W

Stacey is a true professional! She did my bridal makeup. First, her airbrush makeup does look way better than a regular one and is very natural, but glamorous. Girls, the airbrush makeup is really like a second skin and makes your face glow! My skin looked perfect. Second,... Read More Stacey has been very responsive and good in guiding me. Third, I have originally scheduled with her assistant who left before my wedding day, and Stacey charged me the assistant rate even she did the work by herself. Stacey also did a makeup for my mom and made her look yonger, which was the goal. I would recommend Stacy for bridal and mother of the bride makeup!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Jillian C

Stacey is professional, timely, and unbelieveable at what she does! She was extremely fast to reply to my questions I had before the wedding and made sure I was comfortable and 100% happy with everything! I don't wear a ton of makeup on a regular basis so Stacey was a great... Read More help in deciding in the look I was going for. She created a flawless natural look for me. She also taught me a few things about application of makeup - her products are amazing and last all day - i am constantly using her lip liner and lipstick - STUNNING. Stacey was so flexible and accommodating on my wedding day. I had last minute additions who wanted their makeup done and she fit them right in. Everyone looked so beautiful. I am so happy with my experience with Stacey and would recommend her to everyone! She wants you to look your best just as much as you do - she will do everything she can to make that happen!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jamie S

Stacey is absolutely amazing. When I went in for my trial, I wasn't able to clearly articulate what type of make-up look I was going for on my big day, but she was able to take my direction of "not too much, but glammed up" and translate that into exactly what I wanted (and... Read More even more)! She asked me details about my wedding and we took the time of year, day, location, and dress style into consideration as she build my customized look. And on the day of, she replicated the look perfectly. Stacey also happens to be the sweetest person in the world and made me feel so relaxed and even more excited while all the girls were getting ready on the day of the wedding. I cannot recommend her enough for your wedding make up!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Brigitte N

Stacey did such an amazing job on make up! She knows her stuff! We had a trial at her studio and she just went over everything and did my whole face as if it was the wedding. She is super sweet and has such a calming voice. I did my make up in my mom's room and she just knew how... Read More to relax me and make me look beautiful! She made me look flawless! My make up stayed all night even after sweating and crying :) She also gives you great names of people for anyone else you may need ( eye brows, tanning etc) Stacey is completely worth the money!

Wedding Make up

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Danielle D

Stacey did my makeup for my October wedding and she did a wonderful job! I am one to not wear much makeup, and Stacey made my makeup so natural looking. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. The air brush makeup was really cool and so quick and stayed on all night. Stacey is so... Read More nice and fun to work with. She had her assistant, Tracey, with her who helped to my bridesmaid make-up. Her assistant was also really nice and did an amazing job. I wish I had Stacey around to do my makeup all the time. She is a wonderful person to work with and she knows how to make a bride look and feel beautiful! I'm looking forward to Stacey doing my make-up for my sisters upcoming wedding. I would highly recommend Stacey Frasca to any bride looking for someone to do their make-up!

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 April L

Stacey is amazing!! So easy to work with and so quick to respond to any questions you may have (and I ask a lot!). She is very professional and works with you to create a look that you will love (even for people that don't typically wear makeup like myself). The airbrush makeup... Read More is AMAZING and flawless, I am obsessed. I would recommend Stacey to anyone that is looking to get married! I used Stacey and her assistant on my wedding day to have 10 make-ups done on site, they worked quickly and beautifully. Everyone loved the airbrush and looked great! Thanks Stacey!!

Best Hair/ Make up around

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Kara F

I loved all my girls and my hair and makeup I couldn't have asked for two better people to make my wedding day so special. Prices were reasonable, they were on time, so friendly, and did amazing work. I would recommend them to anybody else that is getting married or has a... Read More special event coming up.

Could not have felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Debra K

I am so, so glad I booked Stacey for my big day. My makeup looked perfect and exactly how I wanted it. As someone who doesn't normally wear makeup, any makeup usually feels like a lot but Stacey made me look so beautiful and glamorous yet natural at the same time! I booked my... Read More hair through her as well with Meghan, who was great. In addition to making everyone look stunning (from bride to grandma to young niece), they were both so friendly and professional. I felt they went above and beyond to make everyone feel and look amazing, and they even managed to calm down a bridesmaid having a tantrum (thank you!). Stacey is simply the best!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Valerie R

Stacey is just amazing. She is hands down the best make up artist around. She did my SIL's make up for her wedding and I was so impressed I had to have her for mine. Stacey was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls, listened to exactly what I... Read More wanted, and delivered the perfect result. My mom, who wears very little make up, looked absolutely stunning, without looking "all made up". She made my make up look fresh and coordinated it with the time of day and style wedding I was having- casual, beachy, afternoon outdoors. It stayed perfectly through the next morning! And even when I was running late for her ( bc I was getting my baby ready for our wedding), she was calm, patient and thorough and even made some changes from my trial that I requested. I hope to have another event where I have the opportunity to use her skills again. Thanks Stacey!

Best in the business

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Valerie R

Amazing hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

I contacted Stacey to provide makeup and hair services for my wedding in September 2015. She was recommended by two of my friends who had also used her at their weddings and had great experiences. Stacey did an AMAZING job with my makeup. And two people she brought to do hair... Read More were also amazing. Stacey was supportive, professional, and extremely nice. The morning of the wedding went perfectly! I was incredibly happy with how everything turned out, and I would definitely recommend Stacey for anyone looking for hair and makeup services for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Alexandra L

Stacey is amazing! Two months before my wedding my previously confirmed makeup artist flaked and I was in a panic. I contacted Stacey and she got back to me right away with the great news that she was available to do the makeup for me and my maid of honor. I had a great time... Read More with her at my trial- she is so fun and easy to get along with! As someone who doesn't usually wear makeup I loved how she didn't immediately go for a full on smokey eye/crazy contoured look, she instead gave me a beautiful look that still made me feel like me. The wedding day makeup for both me and my maid of honor was amazing, we both got tons of compliments at the reception, and starting the getting ready festivities at her studio in Wellesley set a great mood for the day! I would chose Stacey again in a heartbeat!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Alena R

I cannot say enough good things about Stacey. I first met her when she did the makeup and hair for my brother's wedding. In addition to my sister-in-law there were 9 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and Stacey and her team were able to do a high quality job on everyone in a timely and... Read More efficient way. She really listened to what each person wanted making sure that they felt good and that their makeup suited them. I was so impressed with her that when it came time to plan my wedding I called her immediately to make sure I could book her for the date. Once again, I was floored by her skill and ability to listen to each person. My bridemaids ranged from people who wear makeup everyday to people who never have worn makeup a day in their life and she managed to make everyone comfortable and look amazing! As for me, I looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day, she really helped to make the day perfect.

Stacey is the best

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 John A

I knew from the moment I had my trial with Stacey that she was the one I wanted to work with on my big day. She is very professional and made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I loved everything she did for me. My make-up was flawless. All of my pictures came out... Read More just perfect. My bridal party and the mother of the groom were all so pleased with their outcome as well and they all looked stunning. I am so lucky to work with Stacey on my big day. She was very easy to communicate and she's very understanding as well as super fun to work with. She knows exactly what she's doing and she won't disappoint you at all. I couldn't recommend Stacey Frasca enough, not just for weddings, but for any events. Actually, I have scheduled a make-up appointment with her for an upcoming wedding that I have to go to and I am super excited and cannot wait!! My wedding day wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for Stacey. Thank you Stacey for everything!!

Start a Conversation!