Professional Makeup Artist Stacey Frasca

Wellesley, MA

Professional Make up Artist Stacey Frasca

Celebrity make up artist Stacey Frasca is an experienced and creative make up artist. She brings over twenty years of experience to her profession with true creativity and beautiful make up. She is known for her airbrush work with full lashes and her attention to detail. Her work is flawless.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

568 Washington St, Wellesley, MA (781) 389-2990

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Angela F

Stacey is amazing! She came highly recommended to me and did not disappoint! At my trial I wasn't sure what I wanted but she was able to create a flawless look that we tweaked a little bit for the day of and I could not be happier with how it turned out. Stacey had 6... Read More applications the day of my wedding, she was efficient and professional. She created a schedule a head of time which made the day run very smoothly, (she even was ahead of schedule). I was nervous about starting make up so early in the day and having it last but that was not an issue! Stacey gave everyone some touch ups before she left and we opted for the airbrush foundation which lasts all day and night (worth the extra $$)! We also chose to get false eyelashes, which I highly recommend. Stacey has many different types and they are very natural looking. Many of our guests even commented on how great the make- up looked!! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kate L

Stacey made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day! She did an amazing job with airbrush makeup, which made us flawless for the entire day and night! Stacey also helped me move around the schedule when the girls' hair times got off track- very helpful! She is... Read More a calming presence, which is definitely nice on a wedding morning... I highly recommend Stacey!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Ellen L

Stacey is THE best!! Not only is she a true professional that really knows her stuff but she also listens and asks about your wishes. And to top it all off (while she makes you look gorgeous) she is a fabulous person. She is fun, warm, engaging and just a terrific person.... Read More She is clearly a highlight of my year as "MOB"! I only wish I lived closer to Stacey so she could do my make-up more often and we could hang out! She is terrific!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jess L

Love Stacey! Her fun and calming presence was perfect as I was getting ready, and more importantly I loved my make-up for the day. It was the perfect blend of beautiful yet natural, and it stayed on the entire day. Can't wait to book her for my next big occasion.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Maggie K

Stacey and her team are hands down the BEST. From the trial to the wedding day, Stacey was super accommodating and just lovely to work with. She's amazingly talented and my makeup -- and 9 bridesmaids makeup -- was totally flawless. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jess F

Hair and makeup was actually the hardest service for me to nail down for my wedding. I was scheduled for a morning wedding at a venue that did not allow any access until 60mins before the ceremony. I also did not have a wedding party, so I was looking for services for only... Read More myself. Having someone at my house also wasn’t an option as my dogs wouldn’t have tolerated it well, starting the day off on a stressful note. Then, I found Stacey, who also connected me with Michelle. I went to my trial with really no idea what I wanted other than I was looking for a more natural look. Both Stacey and Michelle were fantastic (and fun) during the process and once my trial was done, there was no question I had the right people. They didn’t really need to adjust a thing from their initial instincts. On the day of the wedding, Stacey and Michelle met me and my mother at the studio at 7am on a Saturday morning! They ended up doing my mother’s hair and makeup as well in a way that felt comfortable to someone who never ever wears makeup or has her hair done. I couldn’t have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out for the wedding! Beautiful! I highly recommend both Stacey and Michelle for all your wedding makeup and hair needs.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Ingrid B

Stacey is so nice and professional, with many years of experience. I absolutely loved having her do the makeup for my wedding - from the relaxed trial at her cheery office in Wellesley to the big day. Stacey also did the makeup for my sister's wedding last year, and that was a... Read More great experience too. Aside from her talent as a makeup artist, Stacey also has her own makeup line and I love the products I have from her!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Marisa L

Stacey was incredible. From the moment we met, she was so friendly and attentive to everything I requested for my bridal makeup. I had a very long engagement, and she kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. My makeup came out exactly how I wanted it the day of my... Read More wedding and I am so glad that I used her. I highly recommend Stacey and her team!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Emily W

Stacey was absolutely amazing! My bridal party and myself were so happy with the way that the make-up turned out. I have already had wedding guests ask me for her information because they loved the make-up application as well. I would definitely use Stacey again for any... Read More future events.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Leigha W

AMAZING!! Stacey did my mother and my makeup for my wedding in Boston on Aug 3, 2017. I honestly can't even express what a fantastic experience it was working with Stacey! Her studio is intimate and comfortable. Her products are amazing, I bought items so I could use them every... Read More day! Both our trial and day-of makeup were perfect! It was almost 100 degrees on the day of my wedding and my makeup didn't budge all day and night, sweat tears and all. She was so professional, knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and don't like feeling like I have a lot on, but I felt so beautiful and natural. She is one of a kind and made my day so special!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Albana O

I could not say enough good things about Stacey. Not only was she prompt and in time at the day of my wedding, but her work and professionalism not just with me as a bride, but also with my family was commendable. I am a bit picky about my make up, and was a bit nervous the... Read More day of the wedding, worrying if Stacey would capture exactly what I wanted. She knew exactly not only what I wanted, but also what it would look good for me. I would highly recommend Stacey to any bride. If you want to feel beautiful on your wedding day, hire Stacey as your make up artist. She truly is an artist.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Hannah M

Stacey is a real professional. From the makeup trial to the big day, she was communicative, on-time, organized, and pleasant to deal with. But I know this is your second concern, right? You want to look amazing! And Stacey DELIVERS on that. She did the makeup for me, my three... Read More maids, and my mom and we all looked totally fab -- just like our own selves, but just that little bit better. Don't hesitate -- see if Stacey is free for your date immediately!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kathleen C

My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and the first thing I felt I absolutely needed to do was write a RAVING review for Stacey. She made me look BEYOND gorgeous for my wedding. She and her two associates (Michelle for hair and Dara for make-up) were so fun and so... Read More personable. I trusted her 100% and could not be happier with the results. I just got my pictures back and OMG - the girls look amazing! All my bridesmaids have been in weddings before and the feedback was unanimous: the hair and make-up they received from Stacey and team was the BEST they have ever had. She really brought out the best in each of us. I highly recommend using her - she is SO talented and worth every penny! Thank you Stacey!! Kathleen

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Christina K

Stacey is the absolute best. She not only gave me the most beautiful makeup for my wedding day, but she is such a calm and wonderful presence to have around right before those big life moments! She did my makeup, as well as my entire bridal party, my mother, and my... Read More mother-in-law, and throughout a 12-hour day including photos, an outdoor ceremony, and dancing like fools, our makeup was flawless throughout the whole event.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Vicki E

Stacey and her assistant were incredible. My fiancé said I looked the best I'd ever looked after my brief makeup trial, so I couldn't wait for Stacey to work her magic on our big day. She adjusted my look slightly once she saw my dress, which i really appreciated, and my husband... Read More was floored when he saw me. What more could you ask for?! My mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids also all looked stunning. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, on-time, sweet, and talented makeup artist and I'm so lucky to have found her. I can't wait to work with her in the future for other occasions!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jessica S

My wedding party cannot say enough about how talented Stacey is! She blew us away with her ability to make everyone look flawless bringing out the best in each of us. I received compliments all night as did my mother and bridesmaids. Stacey works with every age group and can... Read More work with any skin color. We never looked so beautiful. In addition, she has a fabulous personality contributing to the fun and happiness of the occasion. We felt like celebrities and look forward to another occasion for a Stacey Frasca experience! We highly recommend her as the best.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kristine R

I had the most difficult time finding a make-up artist for my Wedding Day – not for lack of artist availability, but because I was so nervous I’d be disappointed and not have my vision become a reality. Before I knew it, I was 30 days out. We were at the point where my... Read More Mother-in-Law was booking trial appointments for me. Website after website I searched – every vendor on the Knot, suggestions from family, friends and former brides, etc. I loved some of the work I saw, but I didn’t love enough of one artist’s gallery to pull the trigger and book… until Stacey Frasca of Studio 28. Not only was her website informative and her gallery uber-impressive, but her 6 consecutive years of the Knot’s “Best of Weddings” (It’s now 7-years!) and 4 years of Wedding Wire’s Bride/Couples Choice Awards could not be over-looked. If I needed reassurance my vision would come to life, this was certainly it. I contacted Stacey and when she replied with my date open, I was ecstatic. I met with Stacey her Wellesley Studio just 21-days before my wedding. She looked at the Pinterest pictures I brought, listened to my ideas, likes and dislikes and ultimately put together something more beautiful than the vision I had in my head. I booked her on the spot. On my wedding day, Stacey arrived at the hotel on-time and quickly got to work on 4 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, aunt and of course, me. She kept on schedule which allowed us to get to the ceremony on time. What I thought would be a stressful morning, wasn’t. Stacey was able to keep the atmosphere relaxed and positive and fun. Most of my bridal party wears very little makeup and I was really worried about looking at my photos later and not being able to recognize anyone. Stacey was able to beautifully accent everyone’s features and make us feel glamorous. The airbrush make-up was light and left our skin flawless all night long. Oh! And the artificial eyelashes definitely made our eyes pop perfectly. I’ve never felt more beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Emily S

I've been struggling with how best to share this review of my experience with Stacey on my wedding day this October (venue: The Crane Estate). I want to start by stating that Stacey did do a beautiful job on both my and my bridesmaids' makeup. The makeup was in keeping with... Read More both my desired style and wedding color scheme. However, unfortunately, I was quite surprised by Stacey's lack of professionalism. Stacy arrived 30 mins late (she did call with a heads up citing traffic-which I googled to find to be standard for that time of morning). When she arrived, she got set up and we began the makeup process. Unfortunately, because she was late, we needed to change around our hair/makeup schedule several times to accommodate. However, the larger issue was that Stacey proceeded to take numerous personal phone calls while doing our makeup-I would have no problem with a quick family call etc. (we're all friends here) but she took client calls to schedule new jobs and repeatedly said "well, I'll be done here soon", making us feel like we were standing between her and what she'd prefer to be doing. If it were not my wedding morning (I wanted to stay upbeat/calm), both my MOH and I would have strongly commented on her proceeding to take not 1 but 5 personal calls while doing my makeup! When the makeup was done, I then had to ask for several adjustments and was told it was perfect the way it was (apparently my preferences were not relevant on my own wedding day). I simply ended up fixing one skin issue and toning done my lips on my own after she left. This was truly a disappointing experience for me (especially as I had thought Stacey would turn out to be my most trusted vendor). Upon my return from my honeymoon, I left a clear voicemail on Stacey's phone (which I've reached her on previously) about my concerns and said that I would welcome the opportunity to connect directly vs. sharing my concerns in a review. However, I never received a call, email, or any form of communication in return. As a result, I have made the decision to share my experience here for future brides' reference. Addition: Given Stacey’s reply, the Knot has asked that she edit/remove her response within 48 hours, as it is in violation of their conduct policy (personal attacks). As I was in tears upon seeing Stacey’s shockingly unprofessional reply, I have also chosen to respond. Stacey's commentary was simply not true: I never met with even one other makeup vendor, I've never received anything but compliments on my home previously, our kitty was no where near the makeup, and my 'work' number belongs to my personal/work phone (I just asked that she use my other phone as my primary contact). I am 31 and have been with my now husband since I was 18; while important, the makeup really wasn’t what this special day was about for me. I took the same amount of time in the makeup chair as my bridesmaids and the changes I requested were in keeping with the feedback from my trial. Lastly, Stacey unquestionably took 5 calls during my makeup application alone (confirmed with my bridesmaids) + additional calls during the morning. My choosing not to raise the issue before putting on my wedding dress does not mean no concern existed. Stacey's post was hurtful not only to myself but to my family and husband as well. For future Brides/Mums, I hope that you consider the way Stacey choose to conduct herself/speak to a client before making her part of your special day.

2016-11-09T07:12:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 KARI V

Stacey is amazing to work with! She is so professional and talented at her craft. She made all of my bridesmaids and family members feel beautiful and most importantly made me as the bride glow more than I thought possible.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Molly M

Stacey and her team were truly one of the best parts of my wedding day! I felt absolutely beautiful and my look lasted all day and night! She brought out my best features and my makeup was absolutely flawless but still so natural. Everyone complimented how beautiful I looked... Read More but the best part was they all said I still looked like me. Each of my 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers were obsessed with their looks as well! She is such a talented makeup artist, but was also incredibly easy to work with, and one of the kindest most easygoing vendors. It is so important to feel comfortable and happy not just in your makeup but also to have awesome people around on the day of your wedding, and I can't say enough about how comfortable she made everyone feel. She and her team came all the way to Martha's Vineyard for my wedding day with a super early call time without hesitation or extra charge. I would urge every future bride to book her ASAP! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelsey B

Stacey is fantastic! She made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous. Everyone had their own look depending on what they liked which was great. She is such a talented make up artist and we received so many compliments. Stacey coordinated the order my bridesmaids would go in which... Read More was great! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jenny B

Stacey is absolutely wonderful. In addition to being extremely talented and making you look beautiful, she listens and will work with you to get you the exactly what you want. I had a large wedding party and she was so calm and fun. Everyone loved getting their makeup done by... Read More her. With Stacey, we were all so happy and ahead of schedule, I couldn't be more happy with how I looked on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

To all future brides looking for a professional make-up artist, look no further! I highly recommend Stacey - she's a top notch and really knows her stuff. I don't wear a lot of make-up and my only request was to look natural with an extra special touch for my big event. I... Read More also had a noon church wedding (7/23/16), cocktails and dinner reception so I wanted my make-up to last all day. Stacey did such a wonderful job - she was very nice to work with and makes you feel really at ease while she does her magic! 5 stars for Stacey! Stacey did my make-up and my mom and everyone raved about how great we looked all day! THANK YOU AGAIN STACEY!! I have already recommended you to my friends and will definitely be in touch for future events! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Sarah K

The highlights of my experience using Stacey for my wedding makeup: - Her positive, fun attitude - She will make you look like the best version of yourself. She's intuitive about what will look good on you but also listens carefully to your vision and ideas - She works well with... Read More so many people & personalities - She came to me on the wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Carey M

Stacey is fun and professional. She really takes into consideration what you might actually wear for make-up on a daily basis and then goes from there to build a fabulous look that you are still comfortable with for your wedding day. I had the airbrush application, while my... Read More bridesmaids and the mothers had traditional applications. Everyone's make-up lasted throughout the day and looked gorgeous. I highly recommend Stacey!