Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2824 F St, Eureka, CA (707) 443-0814

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Tayler M

I absolutely loved this shop! Everyone was very friendly and helpful and made me feel so comfortable. My dress was such a great deal and I'm so happy I decided to go in today.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Shirley H

Found my wedding dress at Promises on clearance, and was also given an even better deal on it. Couldn't say enough great things about this shop other than amazing service and fantastic prices.

Little Gem In Eureka

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Rebecca H

I was determined to purchase one of Enzoni’s 2013 “Beautiful” line wedding gowns in May, but only LJ the owner’s store in Eureka was kind enough to work with me in getting a couple sample gowns for me to try on. On that faithful day after trying on 3 of the “Beautiful” gowns,... Read More LJ’s lovely assistant Heather pulled out one of Mori Lee’s wedding dresses for me and…the rest is history, and that Mori Lee piece became my wedding dress. Since I do not live anywhere near Eureka, I communicated with LJ and her staff mostly via telephone and email. From vigorously contacting the manufacturer on a weekly basis to make sure my dress would arrive on time, to reimbursing me with a refund (as charged by my seamstress) due to manufacturer leaving multiple pins in my dress, all I can say is LJ and her staff are beyond amazing. They know their business and they absolutely care about their customers. How I ended up with a Mori Lee dress thru this gem in Eureka is totally fate, but I’d do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Nice Local Shop

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Ana H

I found my wedding dress at Promises on clearance and got a great deal on it! It fit perfectly and didn't even need any alterations. They even let me split my payments up. The staff was mostly helpful throughout the various times I was there, but sometimes I ran into a... Read More grouchy consultant, which is why I didn't rate this shop with a 5.

AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Anna s

I got MY DREAM DRESS 10$ UNDER BUDGET AND EVERYONE WAS SOOOOO HELPFUL AND PERSONALI LOVED IT

Amazing wedding dress experience

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Lisa L

I live in Redding, CA and there aren't very many bridal shops here and the ones that are here lack the customer service a bridal shop should give to a bride. I attended a bridal show in Redding and saw the Alfred Angelo Belle dress and knew that was my wedding dress. The shop in... Read More town that had the dress said I would have to wait to try the dress on as it was her display and she would contact me when she did so(my wedding was June 16 and its still.in her window) the owner of Promise's told me to come on over walk-in's were always welcome and that the dress was available in my size not just size 4. I went over to Eureka the next day, tried the dress on and they took my down payment and held the dress longer than they were supposed to and it was cheaper than the original price they quoted me because it was the sample dress.

Absolutely the best ever!

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Sara W

The main thing that made these guys so great was their attention to customer service for me. I moved from Arcata/Eureka to Juneau, Alaska mid-way through my wedding planning. I had found the dress I wanted at Promises and was forced to try to find it up here. I was unsuccessful... Read More and became very discouraged about getting my dream dress. I called up Linda at Promises and told her about my situation. Not only did she process my payments over the phone, she also shipped my dress up here to Alaska for me so that I would be sure to have my dream dress for my wedding. I could not have been more satisfied! Thank you so much, Promises!