Pure Beauty by Danielle

Orange County, Los Angles, Temecula, and San Diego

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2922 E Chapman Ave, Orange , CA Orange County, Los Angles, Temecula, and San Diego (949) 614-5660

Pure beauty

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Megan o

Danielle is amazing! She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I and everyone looked beautiful. She does a great job listening and helping you with a look you will love and feel comfortable with for your big day or any occasion rather. I'm so glad I was able to find someone... Read More like her to make the prep so easy.

Saying she's amazing is an understatement!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

After much searching and horrible experiences with makeup artists I came across Pure Beauty by Danielle, and she is definitely a life saver! Not only did she listen to everything I asked of her, she was very open to suggestions and created a look that was perfect for me and... Read More played on my best features. Danielle is very cooperative, fun, energetic, and truly cares about making you look spectacular (and feel comfortable with your look) on your big day. I had three major events and booked her for all of them. Everyone LOVED my makeup all three days....I have never gotten so many compliments! She's a very talented artist and she really works her magic :)

MADE MY DAY!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Nesrein S

Danielle is amazing!! She truly made my wedding day by doing an immaculate job with my makeup. She was timely, professional, and so much fun. I am so glad she did my mother's makeup as well. I will be in two weddings this year and I will have her do my makeup for those as well... Read More :) What I was really happy about was she was able to make me look and feel gorgeous and kept the makeup very natural. She took her time, she listened to the particular things I wanted, and genuinely put her HEART into what she does.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Blyssey L

Danielle and team is simply AMAZING!!! I booked her for my wedding and she was fabulous! My bridesmaids and mother in law kept raving how talented her and her team is. She really knows how to make makeup and hair work for different faces. We had a last minute service (day of)... Read More and she was so accommodating and made it work. Her energy is catchy and anyone who books with her will not be disappointed. Thank you Danielle!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Danielle W

I absolutely loved working with Danielle! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Her style is all about finding your natural beauty which I loved. I was also very impressed with Danielle's professionalism she provided me with everything I needed to know about what... Read More to prepare for with a very detailed outline of her services and offers. Overall, Danielle and her assistant made me and my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous, I would highly recommend booking with Pure Beauty by Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole B

Danielle is amazing! She did a beautiful and fantastic job for my engagement photos and wedding! She does a great job listening to what I wanted. She is very talented and has a genuine heart! She went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids and I'm truly grateful for that :)... Read More She is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 priya d

I am so glad I chose Danielle as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding! She is extremely professional, organized and talented. She gave my family and I the exact looks we wanted. We all felt beautiful and received so many compliments that day and thereafter. I highly... Read More recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kaitlyn D

There are not enough words to express how amazing Danielle is . Her makeup and hair skills are out of this world . But what was more important for me was how personable she is . She is so friendly and fun. It's her goal to make sure that you and your bridal party have a BLAST... Read More !!! I'm so honored that I got to work with this wonderful woman :) THANKS DANIELLE for not only making me look beautiful for my engagement photos and on my wedding day , but for reminding me to have fun and not be stressed out (lol)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marissa L

Danielle was so fun and amazing to work with. She was very professional and did an amazing job on my bridal parties makeup and hair. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't say enough good things about her.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Natalie N

Working with Danielle was amazing! Planning a wedding is extremely stressful & I am so blessed that planning my hair & make up was extremely easy thanks to Danielle. I am extrmemly picky about my hair/makeup & Danielle did a beautiful job, I was SO happy! My bridesmaids were... Read More also extremely happy with the turn out as well. We all looked so amamzibg in the pictures. I would absolutely recommend Danielle to anyone & everyone. Thank you again Danielle, it was such a pleasure working with you :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Leslie M

Danielle is AMAZING!!!!!! I would highly recommend her for any special event. With many other people I spoke to before my special day, most wouldn't give me the time of day unless I had a whole wedding party. Danielle was not like that! She treated me just as special being the... Read More only one getting "done up". So, tiny or large weddings, use her!!!!! You won't be disappointed. She is very professional yet down to earth. She is gorgeous herself so you know she knows what she is doing!!! We had a good time getting ready! No stress at all!!!!!! Thank you Danielle!!!!!!

2016-10-23T16:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leslie so much! You are wonderful for saying such sweet things! xox

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kathleen D

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! I planned my SoCal wedding from NYC, and Danielle was the only artist that was willing to work with my schedule to do my trial hair/makeup appointment on a weekend. Danielle and her assistant Crystal were prompt on the wedding day and kept to... Read More the schedule. I wanted a natural look, especially with my Asian features. She was able to accomplish what I envisioned and more. It was very important to me that whoever did my trial also did my hair/makeup on my wedding day. Danielle also made me feel very special from beginning to end. I would highly recommend her!!!

2016-10-23T16:03:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you love! I appreciate it so much! xo

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Priya C

Great experience from beginning to end! Everything was clear cut and smooth. Danielle contacted me when she needed more information, and I didn't have to worry about her as a vendor during such a busy time. Working with her was great as well, she was friendly, professional, and... Read More made sure to make little changes so i could get the look i wanted. My family, bridesmaids and I felt comfortable in her hands and everyone looked beautiful. She was able to offer her (expert) opinion when we didn't know what looks would be great for certain people. Also, my makeup lasted the entire wedding day and night and my hair stayed put perfectly throughout the following day as well. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride and use her for future events!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Priya C

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dena F

Danielle is absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding on October 1, along with my 3 bridesmaids. All of her work was stunning. I could not have asked for more perfect hair and makeup. She did exactly what we wanted and was amenable to any feedback we had,... Read More which was minimal since she does such a beautiful job. You just have to show her a picture and describe what you'd like, and she will tell you if it is feasible, make suggestions, and then make it happen! Our makeup was absolutely flawless while still looking natural, lasted all day, and our hair stayed even through the next day for some girls! Danielle is very organized, on time, a great communicator, and performs her work so well under the stress of a wedding day. She got everything done on time despite the chaos of the day. She is also very sweet and helped calm my nerves on the big day. I highly, highly recommend that you book Danielle for your hair and/or makeup for any event! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Marc & Erin V

Danielle was one of the greatest gifts when it came to our wedding day! Obviously she was incredible at what she does and made me feel so beautiful, but even more than that, she reminded me of my inner beauty on that day. I am so blessed to say I felt more beautiful - inside and... Read More out - on my wedding day, than I ever could have imagined, and I owe so much of it to Danielle and her amazing team! They showed up right on time, made all of us feel so gorgeous and loved, and made sure we all felt perfect before they left! They were such a joy to spend the day with while we got ready, and I would highly recommend her for any event! She made my ideas come to life in the most beautiful ways - ugh she's just the best! You won't be upset when you hire Pure Beauty by Danielle - she is absolutely incredible!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kathryn G

Danielle did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I felt that she was able to enhance features without hiding them. Everything looked perfectly natural. My hair was exactly how I pictured it and everything stayed in place the whole night. People described my... Read More look as "regal" and that was my goal! Danielle also did my bridesmaid's makeup and they all looked absolutely gorgeous! She did my mom's hair and makeup as well and my mom looked stunning. She, again, just enhanced her features. Thanks Danielle!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chandley S

Danielle was wonderful to work with, completely professional and amazing at what she does! I did a trial and then had my hair/makeup and several bridesmaids' hair/makeup at my wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt beautiful. She has a good attitude and does a good job at... Read More running the show. She was also easily accessible for all my random beauty questions in the months leading up to the wedding. Can't recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sweta G

I am very glad and fortunate that Danielle did my makeup and hair for my wedding and reception. Not only is she an amazing makeup artist and hairstylist, but also a very kind, helpful and accommodating person. Just a couple days before my wedding, I called her and said that I... Read More needed her to come an hour earlier than the agreed upon time and she happily agreed even though she had plans for that weekend. That was very sweet of her. She made me feel very comfortable and confident with the makeup and hair style she did. I did not have the opportunity to do a trial session with her but she did an amazing job on both days. She gave me a perfect traditional Indian bride look for my wedding ceremony and a great look for the reception as well. She did everything just the way I wanted and also added her creative touch and the final result turned out just awesome. I would highly recommend Danielle as her prices are reasonable and she is very friendly, polite and an awesome artist. She knows what she is doing and is very professional. I had not decided or shortlisted the hairdo and makeup I wanted for my reception and showed her a few pictures while she was straightening my hair still not knowing what exactly would look good on me. She just looked at the pictures and said she knows what I wanted and my hair style and makeup turned out to be perfect. She pays attention to what the customer wants and also puts forward her thoughts and suggestions. I would definitely hire her for my events. Thank you Danielle for making both my days special!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Emily T

Danielle was absolutely fabulous to work with! She is a star vendor who not only does great hair and make-up, but also takes some of the stress out of being a bride. From the easy booking/planning process to fixing a sunburnt Maid of Honor on wedding day, Danielle had my back!... Read More I was planning from across the country, and Danielle put me at ease while ironing out all of the details via e-mail. She and her assistant arrived promptly on the day of the wedding and polished us off with plenty of time for photos. I got the natural look I was hoping for with staying power to last through all of the dancing. I gave my girls my blessing to choose their hair and make-up looks, and Danielle & team made everyone look their individual best. I especially want to thank the team for the magic they worked on my aforementioned MOH, who had taken a long nap on the beach the day before and had a dark red sunburn on wedding day. You NEVER would have known, she looked fabulous once Danielle's assistant was done with her!

2016-10-10T22:45:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! xox

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda P

it since we finished so early so I'm disappointed in that. In the end it all worked out and we all looked amazing and stayed on schedule the whole morning.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Michelle Y

Danielle did the hair & make-up for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, so it was a no-brainer when it came time to selecting vendors for my wedding. She is truly passionate about her work and it shows in the quality of service she provides her brides. Danielle is quick to respond... Read More and very accommodating. She really listens to her clients during the planning process and also provides phenomenal suggestions in regards to hair, make-up, and even wedding d├ęcor! Most importantly, she's fun to be around and easy to talk to which made the entire process more relaxing. Thank you so much!! xoxo

2016-10-10T22:47:17 Response from the vendor

My pleasure babe! I would do it for you both any time! You were so much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Vanessa T

Danielle did my hair and makeup for both my Engagement photoshoot & Wedding day and all I can say is that I am completely satisfied with the results. She was very professional, friendly and listens carefully to your requests. You could tell from the moment you met her that she... Read More knew what she was doing and loves her job. I would highly recommend Danielle - she is amazing!

2016-10-10T22:48:44 Response from the vendor

I do love every part of my job! Thank you so much for saying that. It was a pleasure to work with you! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jessica O

Danielle is amazing! She was so personal and knew instantly the look I wanted. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she even did better than the picture. She really cares for her clients and willing to be flexible with scheduling appointments. Her office is super cute and... Read More comforting with plenty of lighting. She has tons of experience and is able to color matche people of any color. She was able to create a natural look for my mom and also a more smoky eye look for one of my bridesmaids. She was always on time. I truly recommend her. I'd book her in a heartbeat!

2016-10-10T22:49:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you love! I appreciate it!! xox

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Melissa D

Danielle is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist. She is so professional and truly puts you at ease. I loved all of her work and will recommend her to anyone I know I cannot say enough good things about her or my experience working with her. Thank you!

2016-10-04T22:37:33 Response from the vendor