Pure Beauty by Danielle

Orange County, Los Angles, Temecula, and San Diego

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2922 E Chapman Ave, Orange , CA Orange County, Los Angles, Temecula, and San Diego (949) 614-5660

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Blyssey L

Danielle and team is simply AMAZING!!! I booked her for my wedding and she was fabulous! My bridesmaids and mother in law kept raving how talented her and her team is. She really knows how to make makeup and hair work for different faces. We had a last minute service (day of)... Read More and she was so accommodating and made it work. Her energy is catchy and anyone who books with her will not be disappointed. Thank you Danielle!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kaitlyn D

There are not enough words to express how amazing Danielle is . Her makeup and hair skills are out of this world . But what was more important for me was how personable she is . She is so friendly and fun. It's her goal to make sure that you and your bridal party have a BLAST... Read More !!! I'm so honored that I got to work with this wonderful woman :) THANKS DANIELLE for not only making me look beautiful for my engagement photos and on my wedding day , but for reminding me to have fun and not be stressed out (lol)

Saying she's amazing is an understatement!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

After much searching and horrible experiences with makeup artists I came across Pure Beauty by Danielle, and she is definitely a life saver! Not only did she listen to everything I asked of her, she was very open to suggestions and created a look that was perfect for me and... Read More played on my best features. Danielle is very cooperative, fun, energetic, and truly cares about making you look spectacular (and feel comfortable with your look) on your big day. I had three major events and booked her for all of them. Everyone LOVED my makeup all three days....I have never gotten so many compliments! She's a very talented artist and she really works her magic :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Eric L

Danielle was amazing! She was so much fun to have around on the morning of the wedding. She was timely and organized and did a beautiful job with both the hair and makeup!! I'm going to keep her around for when my sisters get married!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amber R

Danielle will take the time to work with you to make sure you are completely happy with everything so you will be picture perfect for every shot! She is truly an artist and words cannot describe how grateful I am to have had her for my wedding day. She created more than just... Read More "wedding day looks" for myself and my mom, she created an amazing wedding experience that we could not have been any happier with. She maintained amazing contact leading up to the wedding day and was very flexible when I changed my "day of" location for getting ready (with short notice). I cannot thank her enough for that. And as for mine and my moms looks, wow! Danielle did a masterful job of creating exactly the looks we wanted, while keeping us "us". I was worried that my wedding make-up would not last since it was a light and natural looking and the weather day of was humid, but Danielle assured me I would have nothing to worry about and provided me with an adorable touch up bag that included blot sheets if needed. After 10 hours my hair and makeup were still wedding perfect, no blotting or touch ups needed. I could not be any more impressed with her and her true talent!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Melinda V

I cannot thank Danielle enough for her and her teams amazing work for my wedding. I have never felt more beautiful - my hair and makeup were PERFECT. I knew Danielle would be great but her assistants were amazing as well. Every single one of my girls said how much they loved... Read More their hair and makeup and how great everything turned out. A few even said they liked how they looked better than their own weddings! Danielle was amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was so professional and everything on the day of ran so smoothly. She made me and all my girls look and feel so amazing all day. Cannot thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tony & Alicia N

Engagement Photo Makeup – January 2017 Wedding Makeup and Hair – June 2017 I found Danielle and her business through online reviews, reading comments from her past clients on her amazing work. From there, I checked out her well organized website and decided to contact her to do... Read More makeup for my engagement photo shoot that was quickly approaching. I also inquired on her availability for hair and makeup for my wedding. Danielle was quick to respond through email, providing more information about her and her business, including pricing, and she was also interested in additional details of my wedding. We first met for my photo shoot makeup appointment at her cute and stylish salon. I had Pinterest images of makeup ideas that she adapted to better fit me and my style. Meeting up with my (then) fiancé after, he complimented me on how beautiful I looked. For coordinating my trial appointment, Danielle was very accommodating of my work schedule. At the trial, we went over more Pinterest images and she tried multiple up-do styles with my long and very thick hair. She photo-documented each one to keep in my file and let me know I could make a decision later for the exact one I wanted to do on my wedding day. I did end up making changes to my hairstyle, as my fiancé made it known he preferred for me to not have an up-do after seeing my trial hair. I emailed Danielle new style ideas that were closer to what my fiancé liked and asked if she thought I needed another trial session. Danielle felt confident she could manage on the day of my wedding and I had complete trust in her. During my trial, Danielle and I also discussed the incorporation of flowers in my hair and when I did not receive hair flowers from my florist before my wedding, but instead leaves, twigs, and succulents, Danielle worked magic and made a dreamy floral hairpiece. Danielle and her assistant Crystal also did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and both moms. They arrived early to our hotel room for set up and were fun, entertaining, personal, and professional during their time spent with us as we got ready for the day. All of us looked beautiful and cohesive. Danielle also gave me a little touch-up gift bag with lipstick and gloss that I have been using since. If you are looking for a hair and makeup artist that will bring out your pure beauty, please consider contacting Danielle for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jordan M

Danielle, was simply the best! Multiple of my friends had used her for their weddings and raved about her. Danielle is so wonderful at her job, she really makes the bride feel at ease. Her prompt and professional communication makes booking her the easiest part of wedding... Read More planning. She is a great listener who made sure I felt comfortable and had just the style I wanted for the wedding. Danielle is amazingly talented and made me feel so elegant and beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Natalie P

Danielle was amazing! Very personable and a blast to work with. I'm very very picky about my makeup and hair, I'm the girl that always does makeup and hair for my friends so it was nerve racking for me to allow someone else to do mine. After I did my trial with Danielle I knew I... Read More was in good hands! She listened to what I wanted, not what she wanted which is what a lot of other brides have complained about when working with other artists. Any changes that I wanted she made and if she didn't agree she explained why so I understood and felt comfortable with the decision. I would highly recommend Danielle!! Any bride would be lucky to get her for her big day!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lauren G

I can't express enough how happy I was to have Danielle be the make-up artist for my wedding. You want someone who is proud and loves what they do and that is Danielle! An artist who looks at a face as a canvas with endless possibilities. Not only was Danielle down to earth and... Read More a blast! She was also flexible, had to deal with my indecisiveness with what to do with my hair, she asked the right questions and worked it! She was professional and was perfect on time! Not just being there on time, but with the getting ready photos timeline with my Photographer was on point! Yes ladies, my make up and hair last all day. And my hair is fine and as straight as a board. I was very happy with my make-up and hair! She also made some of my bridesmaids look amazing and my mother was stunning! Thank you Danielle being a part of my big day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Angela M

I highly recommend Danielle. She was such a sweetheart. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. She even gave a cute card and gift with a lip gloss and lip liner that I still use every day. Throughout the process I felt in trusted hands with Danielle's... Read More expertise. She was able to be flexible and understanding. Plus when my spray tan lady didn't have enough openings the week of the wedding, Danielle saved the day and airbrushed me prior to my special day and it looked amazing. She is my hero! Thank you Danielle. <3

2017-06-23T15:15:22 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome my dear! It was my absolute pleasure! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Arielle C

She is the absolute best. After my makeup and hair trial, I knew I would be in good hands. And when she arrived on my wedding day, she was a ball of energy and positivity. Everyone was in such good spirits, and she was right there with us singing along, just being one of the... Read More girls. She made myself, and my girls feel comfortable and look stunning. She listened to what we wanted, and gave us suggestions as to what would look good with our dresses. We all felt like superstars by the time she was done with us. She even left me a touch up kit, along with the sweetest note. I'm so happy I found her when I did! We got so many compliments, and the hair and makeup lasted all through the night!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Danielle W

I absolutely loved working with Danielle! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Her style is all about finding your natural beauty which I loved. I was also very impressed with Danielle's professionalism she provided me with everything I needed to know about what... Read More to prepare for with a very detailed outline of her services and offers. Overall, Danielle and her assistant made me and my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous, I would highly recommend booking with Pure Beauty by Danielle!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole B

Danielle is amazing! She did a beautiful and fantastic job for my engagement photos and wedding! She does a great job listening to what I wanted. She is very talented and has a genuine heart! She went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids and I'm truly grateful for that :)... Read More She is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 priya d

I am so glad I chose Danielle as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding! She is extremely professional, organized and talented. She gave my family and I the exact looks we wanted. We all felt beautiful and received so many compliments that day and thereafter. I highly... Read More recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marissa L

Danielle was so fun and amazing to work with. She was very professional and did an amazing job on my bridal parties makeup and hair. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't say enough good things about her.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Natalie N

Working with Danielle was amazing! Planning a wedding is extremely stressful & I am so blessed that planning my hair & make up was extremely easy thanks to Danielle. I am extrmemly picky about my hair/makeup & Danielle did a beautiful job, I was SO happy! My bridesmaids were... Read More also extremely happy with the turn out as well. We all looked so amamzibg in the pictures. I would absolutely recommend Danielle to anyone & everyone. Thank you again Danielle, it was such a pleasure working with you :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Leslie M

Danielle is AMAZING!!!!!! I would highly recommend her for any special event. With many other people I spoke to before my special day, most wouldn't give me the time of day unless I had a whole wedding party. Danielle was not like that! She treated me just as special being the... Read More only one getting "done up". So, tiny or large weddings, use her!!!!! You won't be disappointed. She is very professional yet down to earth. She is gorgeous herself so you know she knows what she is doing!!! We had a good time getting ready! No stress at all!!!!!! Thank you Danielle!!!!!!

2016-10-23T16:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leslie so much! You are wonderful for saying such sweet things! xox

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kathleen D

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! I planned my SoCal wedding from NYC, and Danielle was the only artist that was willing to work with my schedule to do my trial hair/makeup appointment on a weekend. Danielle and her assistant Crystal were prompt on the wedding day and kept to... Read More the schedule. I wanted a natural look, especially with my Asian features. She was able to accomplish what I envisioned and more. It was very important to me that whoever did my trial also did my hair/makeup on my wedding day. Danielle also made me feel very special from beginning to end. I would highly recommend her!!!

2016-10-23T16:03:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you love! I appreciate it so much! xo

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Priya C

Great experience from beginning to end! Everything was clear cut and smooth. Danielle contacted me when she needed more information, and I didn't have to worry about her as a vendor during such a busy time. Working with her was great as well, she was friendly, professional, and... Read More made sure to make little changes so i could get the look i wanted. My family, bridesmaids and I felt comfortable in her hands and everyone looked beautiful. She was able to offer her (expert) opinion when we didn't know what looks would be great for certain people. Also, my makeup lasted the entire wedding day and night and my hair stayed put perfectly throughout the following day as well. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride and use her for future events!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Priya C

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dena F

Danielle is absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding on October 1, along with my 3 bridesmaids. All of her work was stunning. I could not have asked for more perfect hair and makeup. She did exactly what we wanted and was amenable to any feedback we had,... Read More which was minimal since she does such a beautiful job. You just have to show her a picture and describe what you'd like, and she will tell you if it is feasible, make suggestions, and then make it happen! Our makeup was absolutely flawless while still looking natural, lasted all day, and our hair stayed even through the next day for some girls! Danielle is very organized, on time, a great communicator, and performs her work so well under the stress of a wedding day. She got everything done on time despite the chaos of the day. She is also very sweet and helped calm my nerves on the big day. I highly, highly recommend that you book Danielle for your hair and/or makeup for any event! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Marc & Erin V

Danielle was one of the greatest gifts when it came to our wedding day! Obviously she was incredible at what she does and made me feel so beautiful, but even more than that, she reminded me of my inner beauty on that day. I am so blessed to say I felt more beautiful - inside and... Read More out - on my wedding day, than I ever could have imagined, and I owe so much of it to Danielle and her amazing team! They showed up right on time, made all of us feel so gorgeous and loved, and made sure we all felt perfect before they left! They were such a joy to spend the day with while we got ready, and I would highly recommend her for any event! She made my ideas come to life in the most beautiful ways - ugh she's just the best! You won't be upset when you hire Pure Beauty by Danielle - she is absolutely incredible!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kathryn G

Danielle did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I felt that she was able to enhance features without hiding them. Everything looked perfectly natural. My hair was exactly how I pictured it and everything stayed in place the whole night. People described my... Read More look as "regal" and that was my goal! Danielle also did my bridesmaid's makeup and they all looked absolutely gorgeous! She did my mom's hair and makeup as well and my mom looked stunning. She, again, just enhanced her features. Thanks Danielle!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chandley S

Danielle was wonderful to work with, completely professional and amazing at what she does! I did a trial and then had my hair/makeup and several bridesmaids' hair/makeup at my wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt beautiful. She has a good attitude and does a good job at... Read More running the show. She was also easily accessible for all my random beauty questions in the months leading up to the wedding. Can't recommend highly enough!