Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

930 Ely Blvd S, Petaluma, CA (707) 778-9249

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Regina C

Phil and Natasha were so organized and great to work with! The music and photo booth were both wonderful as well!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Jessica P

Phil Trau was an outstanding DJ at our wedding. We very very picky and prescriptive- had a definite vision for the music and needs at our wedding. It probably also doesn't help that I work in events, so have a bunch of experience working with great production vendors. Phil met... Read More and exceeded pretty much every one of my expectations. Phil's website is on point- so easy to find and enter all of the songs you want him to play at your event, and rank them according to how much you want to hear them. The site is awesome. So well designed and helpful! You can keep coming back and adding to it as new requests or ideas come through, and he keeps everything organized and recorded so you never have to worry on the day of. Phil is easy to work with, not intent on being too much of a presence if you don't want him to be. He kept the dance party going at our wedding, and didn't waste time with announcements or fillers- which was really important to us. He was very professional and- perhaps most importantly to me- he wasn't needy about details. We had two calls leading up to the wedding day and that, along with the schedule we worked out, was all he needed to ensure everyting went absolutely smoothly on the day of. Awesome work Phil! Thanks so much for being the perfect DJ on our wedding day! I'd highly recommend the services of Pure Energy Productions!

Phil and Natasha are the best!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Emily D

They are great. Phil and Natasha walked us through the day, helped us with the music website, did the lighting for us, and were always a call or email away. I have use this company to DJ many events for work and they are always top notch!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Tali L

Phil & Natasha were great to work with. All of my interactions with them were positive and very easy going. I received multiple compliments on the music. My only complaint is that they played a lot of songs similar to the list I gave them, rather than those specific songs. I... Read More would have prefered more of the actual songs from my song list.

Wedding Music

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Brett B

Pure Energy did a great job with the music at our wedding. For the most part, we let the DJ choose the songs based on some guidelines that my husband and I gave. Kenny did a great job. He was professional and really picked songs that set a fun atmosphere for the whole wedding.... Read More We were even told by the venue staff that they had never seen so many people dancing at a wedding!

Very happy with this vendor!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Renee C

Phil and Natasha, owners of Pure Energy Productions in Petaluma, CA, are great! They were professional, and Natasha really went above and beyond- she even recommended a few dress shops for my vintage-inspired look. A little pricey, but really, you get what you pay for, and the... Read More photobooth, kareoke and DJ services were well worth it! I recommend them!

DJfor Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Callie K

For our wedding we used kenny from Pure Energy and he was Fabulous!! When i talkeed to him before the wedding day i told him there was one thing i wasnted him to do as the Dj( besides the obvious stuff) this was to read the crowd. I gave hima list of songs for sure i wasnted him... Read More to play and other than that hewas on his own, which meant he was paying attention to what the crowd liked and to run with that. He did this perfectly and i have never seen more people dance at a wedding in my life!! Definatly a great choice for a wedding and on top of everything they are very professional!!

Kenny Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Christina S

Kenny was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding. And not just because it was my wedding :) We got the same comment from numerous guests. The dance floor was packed the whole night and people of all ages were dancing. He did an excellent job weaving in our must-plays and... Read More reading the crowd as well. Stellar!

Kenny killed it.

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Camille C

My dance floor was packed the entire time. Pure Energy Productions' website allowed us to tailor a play list and the DJ interpreted and read the crowd from there. Good announcing too.

Great wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Courtney D

Phil and Natasha at Pure Energy Productions are fantastic! Everyone raved about how our DJ kept everyone dancing all night. Pure Energy has a great systems that makes it easy to pick out our music list online. With all that is going on right before the big day, picking out our... Read More music was easy. Plus, Phil did a great job of taking our suggestions and creating an dance party that kept everyone excited and SORE from dancing the next morning. We highly reccomend Pure Energy Productions!

AMAZING DJ!

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Stephanie L

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Pure Energy Productions. We just had our wedding two weeks ago and they were amazing. We hired them for the ceremony music, dinner music, dancing, and photo booth. It is a family owned company and they are great. Our DJ-Phil- did... Read More everything and more that we asked of and kept the energy level right where it needed to be. At the end of the night he dropped in two cds of our ceremony and dinner music into our card cage. What a great/unique gift that was! Also- AMAZING photo booth. Top of the line, HD, great fun! And at the end of the night you get ALL of the photos on a cd. I would hire them again in a minute!

Review for Pure Energy Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen A

They have a website that allows for online selection of your music.

Review for Pure Energy Productions

Reviewed on 10/01/2007 Cara N

Phil is the BEST! He was so fun and easy to work with and helped make our day run smoothly and full of fun.