Pure Media Hawaii

Honolulu, Oahu, HI

Unique & Affordable Photography + Video Production

We are a Photography + Video Production team based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. We provide new and unique angles to your wedding day photo + video needs. Give your wedding day coverage the professionalism, attention to detail, and depth of coverage it deserves with Pure Media Hawaii.

Classic, Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Honolulu, Oahu, HI

The best

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Bernadette M

Puremedia was our photographer and videographer for our wedding on 4/9/15 @ Loulu Palms Estate! They are amazinnggggg! Sean and Brandon were so laid back and amazing to work with! They gave us tips, were patient, and knew what they were doing. They worked with our budget needs... Read More and I couldn't be any happier! Our photos came out amazing and the video is spectacular! I highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed!

2015-04-19T15:22:42 Response from the vendor

Bernadette and Albert -- it was a true pleasure to be able to capture one of the most important days of your lives! We are thrilled for the two of you and your families becoming one. Thank you so much for the opportunity. Congratulations again!

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Robyn H

Sean and Christian shot our wedding and reception. They were very easy going and patient with our large families and the picture requests. They were able to keep things on track and make sure they got all the shots we wanted in the time that we had. We really feel fortunate... Read More to have found them and would recommend them to anyone.

Memories Captured By Two Of The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Julie S

We were referred to Sean and Brandan from our wedding planner, and I must say I was a little iffy. Being that I tend to scope businesses on Yelp first and could not find them on Yelp. But my husband and I decided to take a chance and I must say, it was one of the best decisions... Read More we made. My primary contact in the beginning was with Sean. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and I had the opportunity to see some of their work. We were very impressed. Since, we are from the Bay Area, I had the opportunity to go to Hawaii a month before we got married. Best decision I made. After meeting with Sean and Brandan, I knew for sure we made the right decision to hire them for our video and photography. We even decided to hire them prior to our wedding, for a family photo shoot. During our family shoot we worked with Brandan and his wife Kristian. They worked well with each other and even got our son to smile. Brandan even asked if we wanted to do some photos with just my husband and I, which I was not expecting. A big plus in my book, but an even bigger plus, he was able to email us a picture that night, so we could use at our wedding. Wedding day came, and they both arrived earlier then I was expecting, but a huge plus! Brandan and Sean synced well with each other, there were times, that I did not even know that they were still there, since they kind of did their own thing of capturing our dresses, and random shots, which I loved. I was kind of worried, that we would not be able to fit in all of the photos, since we needed to move our ceremony time earlier, but the guys succeeded in capturing our special moments. Even when it looked like it was going to rain in Ko'Olina, the guys were willing to wait it out, since I really wanted sunset photos, and once again they succeeded. I would recommend them if your looking for two of the nicest, professional easy to work with guys. They worked around our budget and were able to deliver beautiful photos and a video that captured our special day. They will always be our go to guys, when we need photos done in the future of our family. Thanks again, for capturing our best day ever!

Manny & Kahea McIntosh's Wedding

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Kahealani F

PMH was easy to work with, we are exceptionally happy with their services and would totally recommend PMH to anyone whom like to capture their special moments.

2013-03-26T17:34:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks Manny & Kahea, we couldn't have asked for a cooler couple to work with, and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Great for the Price

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Marilyn C

I was very happy with the quality pictures. I told them what my budget was and they were able to work with it and it was above and beyond what I expected. My one and only complaint was that getting together for meetings wasn't always consistent. This was the case because of a... Read More our proximity to one another and unexpected delays. Otherwise, Very good work!

2013-03-06T13:28:15 Response from the vendor

Marilyn & Roel, thanks for having us be a part of your special day! Working with amazing couples like the two of you are the reason we love our "jobs" as much as we do!

Ashley and Shane - 12/29/12 Photography and Videography

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Ashley M

Pure Media did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. From the initial meeting through the delivery of our final images and video, there was never a question that meeting our wedding needs was their upmost priority. Their images speak for themselves. We've nearly worn out our... Read More wedding video from watching it so much in the first couple of weeks. They we able to both capture incredible candid shots as well as provide artistic insight and suggestions on humorous posed shots. They did an excellent job of helping relieve any stress of our day - they blended in so much that we hardly even knew they were there and also were extremely polite and cordial to all of our guests. Pure Media provided us with a quality product that will help us remember our day for the rest of our lives. Much Mahalo Sean, Brandan, and Julio! To any newly engaged couples, do yourselves a favor and contact Pure Media!

2013-02-24T22:02:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words Shane and Ashley. Being a part of such a visually appealing and easy-going wedding made our jobs easy. We'll see you guys on the North Shore!