Unique & Affordable Photography + Video Production

We are a Photography + Video Production team based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. We provide new and unique angles to your wedding day photo + video needs. Give your wedding day coverage the professionalism, attention to detail, and depth of coverage it deserves with Pure Media Hawaii.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Donna M

My husband and I had a destination wedding and decided on Pure Media Hawaii from a recommendation from a friend. It was the best decision we made! The service from Sean, Brandan and his team was perfection! Every single question was answered and always so promptly. They did so... Read More much from there end to catch that perfect shot. Our photos are amazing and our ‘Highlights’ on the day was “Wow”! We couldn't thank Pure Media enough for all that they did for us. They will always be remembered and we highly recommend.

2017-11-05T15:44:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Donna! it was an absolute pleasure working with you from start to finish on your wedding day -- and all of the months leading up to it! Please give Maurice and your families our absolute best, maybe we'll see you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Hilary B

Pure Media Hawaii is the overall total package when it comes to wedding photography and videography. We planned our wedding from Pennsylvania which made it difficult finding a photographer but I knew Pure Media was the one with their quick responses to emails and... Read More professionalism. Sean and Brandan were amazing to work with the day of the wedding. They were very flexible with our schedule and made sure to capture all the pictures and special moments we requested. They definitely went above and beyond our expectations. I can tell you first hand that you definitely get what you pay for with Pure Media. We are so happy that we budgeted more money towards our wedding photography/videography because at the end of the day that is all you have left to remember the day (which flies by way to fast)! We hired Pure Media for all day photo/video service and they literally stayed with us ALL day from getting ready to the reception dancing! Words cannot thank Sean and Brandan enough for their beautiful work and awesome service! If you are looking for the BEST, look no further! Mahalo, Gray & Hilary Check out the video they put together for us - https://vimeo.com/172990763

The best

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Bernadette M

Puremedia was our photographer and videographer for our wedding on 4/9/15 @ Loulu Palms Estate! They are amazinnggggg! Sean and Brandon were so laid back and amazing to work with! They gave us tips, were patient, and knew what they were doing. They worked with our budget needs... Read More and I couldn't be any happier! Our photos came out amazing and the video is spectacular! I highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed!

2015-04-19T15:22:42 Response from the vendor

Bernadette and Albert -- it was a true pleasure to be able to capture one of the most important days of your lives! We are thrilled for the two of you and your families becoming one. Thank you so much for the opportunity. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Lehua R

We hired Pure Media Hawaii to do our engagement shot as well as the day of our wedding. With all the pictures we received from our engagement were just beautiful especially the photos on the day of our wedding. So many great memories captured. Their team is really good at... Read More working with you even when on a time limit and they are still able to capture the greatest pictures. We got the package that offers videography as well but since I didn't request the mini highlight in the beginning we have not received it yet but I am sure it will be amazing just by the photos we received. My husband and I are grateful that they are still willing to create our mini highlight at such a last minute notice. If you are looking for excellent photos for your big special day I will would highly suggest this team. Mahalo!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Rachael R

I ordered a wedding package through Pure Media back in December 2016, the wedding photos taken by Branden we're beautiful, we also enjoyed our 5 minute video clip, although our wedding video was promised to us within 12 weeks of the wedding date, and we did't receive our wedding... Read More video until 23 weeks and this was after the fact we called Sean and Branden weekly for an updated status on when our video will arrive. It has also not been 25 weeks and we haven't received our photo book. Once our video arrived, we were stoked to watch it,we spent a good amount of money to hire a good, professional company so we knew our video would turn out awesome! My husband and I planned our entire wedding from decorations, to special touches, such as a balloon release for my father whom passed away from cancer 1 year prior to me getting married. The video did not capture any of my special tables, or touches that I put so much time and effort in doing for my wedding, they also missed the release for the balloons going in the air. Also, most of my video was with a stand still camera causing people to get in the way of the footage, and also missing certain captures by the camera being put on a tri-pod versus an actual camera man catches all of the special events. They also failed to capture any of my guest, how will I remember years from now who attended my wedding? I also did a special children's ceremony for combining our blended family and they failed to miss my children's faces and expressions when saying our speeches to them. It gets worse, during the speeches ( I had 4 on film) they added a blacked out screen to separate each speech, but the screen stays black while the speech has started and your sitting waiting for the person's face to show up on the screen. I will only have one wedding, and was very disappointed in several lost memories that they failed to capture, along with a video that was poorly put together, with bad timing on screen displays, stand still camera and some blurry screens. I emailed Sean and Branden our concerns in hopes that they could fix our video footage and possibly give us a partial refund for all of the inconvenience. The worst part was they have no customer service, and don't see the importance of making their clients satisfied. They are completely disregarding our concerns and pretty much telling us oh' well deal with it this is how we do business. I do not recommend Pure Media for any videography. Although, I do not want to trash them entirely, as Branden did a great job with our photos.

2017-05-24T12:42:02 Response from the vendor

Rachael - We at Pure Media Hawaii pride ourselves in providing the highest quality product backed by top notch customer service -- to hear that your experience was anything less than 5 star is very concerning. We looked forward to a reply from you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Angela S

Pure Media Hawaii were so amazing, extremely talented, and so much fun to work with. We did a love story video and the same day edit. We were a bit nervous to shot our love story video but Brandan and Sean made it so easy and comfortable for us. They had so many ideas and... Read More were very quick and professional. During the day of the wedding they arrived early and already had a vision in mind of what they wanted to shot and immediately got to work. I didn't have to ask any questions they were on it!!! When the videos were played during the reception everyone was blown away at both our love story video and the same day edit video. I had so many compliments and a lot of my guest asked for their contact information. I highly recommend Pure Media Hawaii, you will not be disappointment with the quality of work and service.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Wendy F

Pure Media Hawaii was a pleasure to work with, my husband and I couldn't thank them enough for their amazing work. Communication is important when planning a wedding, Sean and Brandon were prompt on clarification and answering all our questions. Emails were always answered... Read More within the same day. On our wedding day, Sean and Brandon were easy going and approachable. They worked according to our timeline, which was a plus. I did my fair share of researching various videographers and I must say, I feel very fortunate to have found Pure Media Hawaii. Their wedding packages were reasonable compared to others and is worth every penny. Our Same Day Edit and Slide Show was lovely. We already got compliments on them from friends and family. We can't wait to see our wedding day video. :) Overall, my husband and I highly recommends Pure Media Hawaii. We are happy that we found such an amazing team to be a part of our special day. THANK YOU Sean and Brandon for making our big day a memorable one!! :)

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Robyn H

Sean and Christian shot our wedding and reception. They were very easy going and patient with our large families and the picture requests. They were able to keep things on track and make sure they got all the shots we wanted in the time that we had. We really feel fortunate... Read More to have found them and would recommend them to anyone.

Memories Captured By Two Of The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Julie S

We were referred to Sean and Brandan from our wedding planner, and I must say I was a little iffy. Being that I tend to scope businesses on Yelp first and could not find them on Yelp. But my husband and I decided to take a chance and I must say, it was one of the best decisions... Read More we made. My primary contact in the beginning was with Sean. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and I had the opportunity to see some of their work. We were very impressed. Since, we are from the Bay Area, I had the opportunity to go to Hawaii a month before we got married. Best decision I made. After meeting with Sean and Brandan, I knew for sure we made the right decision to hire them for our video and photography. We even decided to hire them prior to our wedding, for a family photo shoot. During our family shoot we worked with Brandan and his wife Kristian. They worked well with each other and even got our son to smile. Brandan even asked if we wanted to do some photos with just my husband and I, which I was not expecting. A big plus in my book, but an even bigger plus, he was able to email us a picture that night, so we could use at our wedding. Wedding day came, and they both arrived earlier then I was expecting, but a huge plus! Brandan and Sean synced well with each other, there were times, that I did not even know that they were still there, since they kind of did their own thing of capturing our dresses, and random shots, which I loved. I was kind of worried, that we would not be able to fit in all of the photos, since we needed to move our ceremony time earlier, but the guys succeeded in capturing our special moments. Even when it looked like it was going to rain in Ko'Olina, the guys were willing to wait it out, since I really wanted sunset photos, and once again they succeeded. I would recommend them if your looking for two of the nicest, professional easy to work with guys. They worked around our budget and were able to deliver beautiful photos and a video that captured our special day. They will always be our go to guys, when we need photos done in the future of our family. Thanks again, for capturing our best day ever!

Manny & Kahea McIntosh's Wedding

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Kahealani F

PMH was easy to work with, we are exceptionally happy with their services and would totally recommend PMH to anyone whom like to capture their special moments.

2013-03-26T17:34:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks Manny & Kahea, we couldn't have asked for a cooler couple to work with, and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Great for the Price

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Marilyn C

I was very happy with the quality pictures. I told them what my budget was and they were able to work with it and it was above and beyond what I expected. My one and only complaint was that getting together for meetings wasn't always consistent. This was the case because of a... Read More our proximity to one another and unexpected delays. Otherwise, Very good work!

2013-03-06T13:28:15 Response from the vendor

Marilyn & Roel, thanks for having us be a part of your special day! Working with amazing couples like the two of you are the reason we love our "jobs" as much as we do!

Ashley and Shane - 12/29/12 Photography and Videography

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Ashley M

Pure Media did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. From the initial meeting through the delivery of our final images and video, there was never a question that meeting our wedding needs was their upmost priority. Their images speak for themselves. We've nearly worn out our... Read More wedding video from watching it so much in the first couple of weeks. They we able to both capture incredible candid shots as well as provide artistic insight and suggestions on humorous posed shots. They did an excellent job of helping relieve any stress of our day - they blended in so much that we hardly even knew they were there and also were extremely polite and cordial to all of our guests. Pure Media provided us with a quality product that will help us remember our day for the rest of our lives. Much Mahalo Sean, Brandan, and Julio! To any newly engaged couples, do yourselves a favor and contact Pure Media!

2013-02-24T22:02:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words Shane and Ashley. Being a part of such a visually appealing and easy-going wedding made our jobs easy. We'll see you guys on the North Shore!

Sean Michel

Creative Lead with Pure Media Hawaii, Inc. If you have any questions for us please reach out any time - Our team would love to hear from you! Visit us online for more info on our Services: http://www.puremediahawaii.com/