Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

931 W 4th Street , Loveland, CO (877) 678-1966

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Tristan D

Michael was very helpful and really made us feel comfortable going into our wedding day. Everything was great, but we were disappointed with the song choices during the open dancing. During our phone call with Michael, we thought we were very clear about what we wanted, and we... Read More weren't sure why some of the songs were played. The main reason we took stars off was because there was only 1 slow song played outside of our first dances!! It was very disappointing to look back and realize that.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rachel K

Music is one of the things people remember about weddings, and Michael and PSP gave it the attention it really deserves. We had a detailed pre-wedding meeting to go over our favorite choices ("must plays" "play if possible" etc.), flow of the ceremony/reception, and more, which... Read More really set the tone for the big day and put us at ease. Michael was very personable and open to our ideas but also had great suggestions himself about types of songs and timing. We were so impressed on the big day how well he communicated with us and our other vendors, and he made our reception the best part of the night. We have a lot of dancers in our families, but the real reason our dance floor remained packed for nearly 3 straight hours was Michael's ability to read the crowd and play songs with the right energy for the room. Sure, we had handpicked a good number of the songs, but there is definitely an art to knowing what to play when. He also rocked our reception entrance/announcement to the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme. We recommend Michael and PSP to anyone and couldn't imagine anyone else as our DJ!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Rachel B

We booked a package through our wedding venue and Pure Sounds was their recommended DJ. We first met Michael at our catering tasting, where he was helping out and answering questions. My husband and I had a lot of specific music we wanted played at our wedding, and Michael... Read More assured us he would make it possible. Pure Sounds has a client portal where we were able to organize all of the music for our wedding day. The planning form was very thorough and allowed us to have input for different parts of the wedding. About a month before our wedding, we met with Michael to review the details. He let us know exactly what to expect. The day of the wedding, Michael was one of the first people to show up to the venue. He touched base with us frequently throughout the wedding and we always knew what was coming next thanks to his guidance. Michael was able to read the crowd throughout the night and played music that fit the mood. We could not have been happier with our experience and would highly recommend Pure Sounds if you are looking for a great DJ. Many of our guests have reached out to us since the wedding and told us how much they enjoyed the DJ and the music at our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

*IF 4.5 STARS WERE AN OPTION, THAT WOULD BE OUR RATING* Pure Sounds is an absolutely fantastic company! Michael was our DJ, and he did a wonderful job. During the reception, he always communicated with my husband and me so we knew exactly when the toasts were happening,... Read More bouquet toss, garter toss, etc. He also paid attention to the energy in the room. He knew when to play slow songs and when to play upbeat songs to keep the party going. We had an in-person meeting with Michael a couple months before the wedding, and he was super helpful! He explained everything to us and helped us make some song choices. The online portal was really great for us because we don't live in Colorado (we had a destination wedding in the mountains). Michael told us if we 'like' Pure Sounds on Facebook, we will get 4 free dance lights for the reception. They were super fun! We only had a couple small issues that really weren't a big deal in the long run. 1. We had a hard time getting ahold of Michael the week before the wedding. He was going to cut some music for me for a special father-daughter dance. We sent multiple emails and left multiple messages over the phone, but it took a few days before we got an answer and by that point we were stressing out a bit. Pure Sounds is very popular, so they are constantly booked with weddings and other events which is why it was difficult to get ahold of him. But once we did, everything was great! 2. We had a small communication issue with the length of the reception time. Pure Sounds thought the booking was for one hour shorter than what the reception actually was. Luckily, we caught this before it became a problem. Michael happily stayed for the extra hour, but we did have to pay a little bit more. Other than those two things, Pure Sounds is amazing! We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Skylar S

PSP was great to work with! I loved the client portal to plan out our music beforehand. Our meeting with Kyle before the wedding went great - he was very professional, attentive and detailed. We decided to have PSP play all of our wedding music (ceremony, cocktail hour and... Read More reception). The day of the wedding, Kyle was great and played all the right songs! I loved that he recommended the strobe lights which made a huge difference in the reception ambiance. I thought he might hype the crowd up a little more on his microphone and engage with the crowd a little more, but no biggie that he didn't. We still had a ton of dancing and everyone said it was a blast. Great vendor!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kyrna W

It was a pleasure working with Michael on our wedding day. Everything leading up to the big day was so easy and organized; we had a website where we filled out all the information (songs, order, bridal party names), and we had a face-to-face meeting with him. He was up to the... Read More challenge to fulfill our strange requests for soccer-themed songs for the ceremony, and had helpful ideas for the parts of the wedding that we weren’t sure about. The best of all was that during the reception, he was able to read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor filled the entire night. He kept the guests entertained while simultaneously helping my husband and I stay on schedule for photos, bouquet toss, etc. Our friends and family were still talking about how great the DJ was a week later! Definitely pick PSP!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sebastian C

Michael was wonderful! We were able to meet with him several times leading up to our wedding and he is so patient and answered any question we had. He was flexible and even worked in some custom music performed by my grandmother at our request. He had some great recommendations... Read More for songs for us and really made the event a hit. I highly recommend Pure Sounds!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Alana S

Pure Sounds Productions was AMAZING for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding they have a portal where you fill our every piece of information for the wedding. Everything from songs requests, bridal party names, how to announce us, sound options etc. This was so helpful and... Read More made the day of the wedding go flawlessly. Michael was so fun to work with. During the reception he would grab us at times to talk us thru what we needed to do next. He did a wonderful job of not overwhelming us and making sure we were doing what we wanted to do. My maid of honor was so nervous to give her speech, Michael gave her a pep talk that completely calmed and gave her confidence. I am very thankful for that. For the dance portion of the night, he nailed it. The entire party was dancing!!!! He always knew when to play a new song and played songs for all generations! I never left the dance floor! He made it the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Monica S

Michael and/or his assistant where always available to talk to my husband and I about our expectations for the music, if we talked to one about something we didn't have to worry about the message being relayed...He did better than we imagined, he played such good song choices... Read More that I was never able to sit down and take a break! Everyone raved about the music choices and the best part was we didn't choose any of the free play songs! The only songs we chose were the assigned dance songs, and at first I was nervous about that but After talking to Michael about how he goes about selecting songs to play I had no worries at all. many of our guests said it was the most fun that they have had at a wedding & best DJ, and I have to agree :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Anna C

Pure Sounds was fabulous! We provided some direction about the music we wanted at the ceremony and cocktail hour, but left a lot up to Michael. He nailed it! His ability to understand our style and make selections to complete the playlists was quite impressive! In addition to... Read More the music, he helped coordinate our processional and helped our entire ceremony feel comfortable. We had our ceremony in the middle of a forest which presented some hurdles electronically, but Michael pulled everything off with finesse. I would highly recommend Michael for any event and if you're looking for a top notch DJ!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Maddi N

Michael with Pure Sounds gave us the ultimate music experience for our wedding. My husband and I spent the few days after our wedding talking about our favorite parts. The atmosphere that Pure Sounds Production established for our ceremony and reception was absolutely flawless.... Read More I would recommend them 100% of the time again and again. They understand more than just music, but how to keep and carry the right vibes throughout the day and the night. And their pricing.... Unbeatable!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Rachel O

So perfect!!!!! We had chosen 10 "must play" songs, and 10 "please play" songs, and Kyle did such a great job of incorporating these as well as reading the crowd to keep the energy up and the guests dancing. We were extremely impressed with the song choices and overall... Read More music/dancing atmosphere at our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rachel R

My husband and I had a great experience with Pure Sounds. Communication was consistent and helped keep us on track in the months leading to the wedding, and their planning website makes it very easy to customize music for the wedding. Michael was very accommodating and easy to... Read More work with. At our in-person meeting, he whipped out his laptop and made the requested edits to our first dance song right then and there. On the wedding day, Michael kept us in the loop the whole time and played all the songs we had requested. Recommended :)

Fabulous DJ

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Mandy P

Michael played all the songs that we had requested, and filled in with some great ideas of his own. He moved the wedding reception along perfectly. I would highly recommend!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Monica G

We were extremely pleased with our DJ at Pure Sounds Productions. Michael did an amazing job from the beginning to the end of the process. He helped guide us through the website to make our music selections quick and simple. Michael also responded immediately to any questions... Read More we had. Most important of all, he did a fantastic job playing the perfect music at the appropriate time the night of our wedding! All around, we couldn't be happier. Thank you Pure Sounds Productions and Michael for a spectacular evening.

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lauren F

Pure Sounds truly made our wedding come to life! Michael made us and all of our guests feel so comfortable at the event. We truly enjoyed working with Michael in the planning process. He had an amazing site where we were able to search and save songs that we wanted to include on... Read More the big day. Michael was great about ensure all of important songs were played throughout the night. He was amazing at reading our group and adjusting the music selection based on the pace of the night. We also had some unique Croatian polka songs that we wanted to incorporate in the wedding and he made this process so simple. Michael helped ensure we kept the wedding to the timeline and was quick to make last minute adjustments. Thank you Michael for making an amazing so much more then we expected.! Lauren and Matt Furjanic

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 jandee t

Michael was great to work with. The company uses a customer based website that made it really easy to organize and choose music for the ceremony and reception. Originally I wasn't going to use a dj for the ceremony but I'm so glad I did! The fading out between songs was flawless... Read More and we chose a fun song as a recessional and asked him to crank it with our kiss and it created such a fun vibe to start off the wedding. The reception also went really well and people were dancing their butts off the whole time. We had specifically requested no cheesy or cliche wedding songs so every time one was requested by a guest Michael was really good at finding one of us to ask if it was ok to play. In the long run it was better to just say give them what they want and it really kept the party going.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Jessica B

Michael was our DJ for the wedding. We met with him a few days prior just to go over details. He was very nice, professional and definitely knew what he was doing. We were able to go through everything online before our meeting and pick songs, put in wedding party names, pick... Read More and choose which songs for different times. It was very convenient. We had talked about adding dance floor lights, but decided we didn't need them. He ended up throwing them in for free because he had them set up at the venue the previous night anyways. He was great about telling us where to be and when. It made us look like we knew what we were doing, even if we were just going with the flow. Michael made the night flow effortlessly.

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Amy D

Pure Sounds is the best DJ Service ever!!! My sister got married earlier this year, and no one beats Michael and Pure Sounds Productions!! Michael was great to work with, provide a great array of songs and made sure my now husband and I knew what the plan was through out the... Read More wedding! Thank you, Michael for everything!! All of our guests had a great time!!

Guest's Favorite Vendor

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Allison H

Our guests LOVED our DJ from Pure Sounds. We still haven't stopped receiving praises for the music selection played that night. Michael Claymore's impeccable choice in music was such a relief-the floor never emptied and he kept people dancing all night long. Some guests kept... Read More saying it was the last song and then they'd have to go, but the next song would be just as good and pretty soon they ended up staying the whole night! I don't believe you can ask for a better compliment on the talent of the DJ. Every song perfectly reflected myself and my husband and what we wanted our guests to experience at the reception. My parents were pleasantly surprised with how helpful Michael was the day of the wedding. He helped pack up our things at the end of the night and even ran to find our wedding coordinator any time I needed anything. Not only is he a great DJ, but he is also a fantastic person.

Best of the best

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Sierra D

My husband and I (and our guests) have nothing but good things to say about Michael. He has been helpful, easy to work with, and professional from the first minute that we met him. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to help us plan our music for the ceremony and the... Read More reception. When there were places that we had no clue what song to play, he lead us to a song that fit the feel that we were looking for. I would recommend Pure Sounds to anyone looking to hire a DJ.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Amy M

Michael was a perfect DJ. He had a smooth transition for everything and made sure we discussed everything before hand so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. He knew what the crowd liked and we had such an amazing time!

Great times and good vibes all around!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Tara D

We were lead to Pure Sounds Productions by our venue. We were very satisfied with the outcome of the services they brought us. Meeting with Michael beforehand was very helpful. We explained to him how we wanted things to flow and he sure made it all happen. I made several... Read More playlist for the entire wedding and he went with my ideas, it made us very happy! We asked for no cheesy songs and he sure stuck by it even though he had several people asking :) Everything was so great and he kept our guests dancing and happy!!

WOW! Perfect

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Amanda P

They were amazing!! Our DJ took the time to get to know us. Played great music that fit our style. He really knew how to keep the party going and played a great variety of music. He helped everything run smooth, we were so happy. He really helped make our night PERFECT!!

Great

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Amy G

The DJ was great and selected music appropriate for my guests. The interview before the wedding was great to plan what music was played when.