Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths

1550 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon, CA Serving Marin County, Napa, Berkeley, Oakland, Santa Cruz, and many other cities in the greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas. (415) 461-1931

The best photo booth rental in the Greater Bay Area!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Breanna H

I was first introduced to Chris and the awesomeness that is Purple Monkey Photo Booth at my friend's wedding in March 2013. Everyone at that wedding, including myself and my now husband, had so much fun in the photo booth. When we got engaged later that summer we knew we had to... Read More have Purple Monkey at our wedding! From the start Chris made the whole process so easy and painless with his quick communication and thoroughness. He provided us with several pricing/duration options, font/logo choices, and a sample photo strip. At the wedding, Chris was very professional; he dressed sharply, always had a smile, and was so kind and personable to our guests that many thought he was a family friend helping to man the booth. Chris, on my request, also helped to make sure people added one of their photo strips and a message into our guestbook. Our family and friends had so much fun in the booth (maybe a little too much fun!). Each received two copies of their photo strip, one to keep and one to add to the guestbook. At the end of the night Chris handed my husband and I a flash drive with all the photos. This way we were able to reprint strips for guests and see all the strips, even if they didn't make it into the guestbook. Choosing Purple Monkey Photo was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. I doubt there is a more professional, economical choice for Bay Area brides!

The Best There Is!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Christine C

What a dream! My husband and I have a long standing tradition with photobooths and it was a MUST that we have one at the wedding. Chris at Purple Monkey made our dream a (super simple and affordable!) reality. The booking process was made simple by Chris' quick responsiveness,... Read More we were provided a sample of the custom photo strip we requested so that we knew exactly what we were getting and he made sure to arrange for the set up of the photo booth itself to be convenient with our ceremony start time so as not to disturb the event. At the reception Chris was our onsite tech as well and was helpful to all the guests using the booth, guided them to put a strip in the guestbook and was incredibly professional. He wore a name tag which allowed people to realize he was there to help and was wedding-ready in a suit! Overall, we were INCREDIBLY pleased with Purple Monkey. My husband and I talked that night about how much we liked Chris and how much fun everyone had with the booth. Thank you, Chris!!!!

Best Photo Booth in SF Bay Area!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Leni D

First, Chris Heller, the owner of Purple Monkey Photo Booth, is fantastic. He answered all of my questions promptly, was courteous and professional, and to put it quite simply, a really nice guy. No matter how many questions or emails I sent to him, he was polite. When our... Read More schedules changed, he was flexible. He catered and accommodated us in every single way possible. Nico, the photo booth operator, was patient, understanding, hospitable, and did I say patient? Between my two young nephews and my husband's two young nieces monopolizing the photo booth at times during our reception, Nico was THE most patient man ever. Our guests said they had so much fun in the photo booth -- some guests were even photo bombed! And they loved being able to keep a copy for their own memento of our wedding. Whether it's for a wedding or a party, I'd contact Chris again and without any hesitation hire Purple Monkey Photo Booth for an event. Thanks again, Chris and Nico. We couldn't have had such a fun and happy wedding reception without you!