Weddings: Imagined & Designed

From planning to coordination, PPE specializes in details and execution.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex (214) 952-4225
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kristin L

If you are in need of a wedding coordinator - stop looking, and call Mallory! She is an absolute BOSS when it comes to the ebb and flow of your wedding day. She is like that friend you call when you need advice/help with anything. Mallory made everything run perfectly in the... Read More days leading up to and the day of our wedding. She was also such a constant sense of calm through the whole process. My bridal party/family could not say enough good things about Mallory.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Brittany T

My wedding went as smooth as possible thanks to Mallory. She kept me calm through it all and made sure my dream came to life. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney G

We could not have pulled off our wedding without Mallory’s help. She is calm, cool, collected and fabulous! We put a lot of responsibility and requests on Mallory she executed everything flawlessly!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Chelsea B

Mallory is a phenomenal wedding coordinator! I was able to enjoy every wonderful minute of my wedding thanks to Mallory & her team! My wedding was flawless & everything ran effortlessly or so it seemed to me & our guests bc she handled everything with such ease. My family &... Read More several of our guests commented on how professional & polite Mallory was. She was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one & handled everything perfectly before, during, & after my wedding. From the moment she took over I was completely stress free & had complete confidence in her! I can't thank her enough for making everything at my wedding so enjoyable & beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Andrea H

Purple Peony Events has been great to work with so far in the planning process for our upcoming wedding. From the initial phone call, they have been genuine, professional and very responsive – hiring them was the best move my fiancé and I have done in the wedding planning... Read More process! They have been quick, thorough and extremely pleasant to work with! Would highly recommend them to anyone. I can't wait to see the final product in a few months!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Mallory is amazing! She is so organized and really takes charge. I am the Mother of the Bride and my plate was full. Mallory came in and made everything run so smoothly. She is observant down to the last detail. She handled the rehearsal and wedding/reception so elegantly.... Read More Everything worked like a clock. I didn't have to worry about anything. She made contact with the vendors and met them at the venue for setup. She coordinated with the photographer on where to get the best shots during the ceremony too. Without her we would not have been able to have such a memorable wedding event. The most impressive thing about her is her ability to keep everything on schedule. Her professionalism goes above and beyond. Her fee is very reasonable compared to other service providers. She provides much more attention to detail than others. I would recommend her to others and would use her again when planning another event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

Mallory was an absolute joy to work with. We had to plan an after hour happy hour at the office and WOW, it was a success! She not only planned all the vendors to come and set up, she came up with all of the ideas. We had a on-site bartender, jumbo jenga, jumbo connect four and... Read More ping-pong tables for a tournament. This had to be the best company event by far! The employees jammed to some tunes playing through the office, munching on their snacks while enjoying drinks and competing in games. This event was talked about non-stop and I can't wait to get Mallory to plan our next one

Mallory Borino

I am the owner, creator, and lead doer of Purple Peony Events. Created back in 2015, I set out to provide one thing for my couples: create and execute a day that they truly get to enjoy​. Sounds simple, right? Weddings are known to be stress balls with detail after detail and a day-of vision that only lives in your imagination. Lucky for you, I'm a planner in everything I do. Attention to detail and event execution is in my blood - I am a true "type A" kind of gal.