American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

4255 N Craftsman Court , Scottsdale, AZ (602) 930-0603

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jordin S

The catering staff was professional and polite. They were very attentive to our needs and never kept us waiting. The food was delicious!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Michelle K

Put a Fork in It came with our venue package with Regency Garden. The tasting process was so fun and stress free. Everyone there answered any questions we had and helped us with anything we needed. The food was amazing! Our guests still tell us how much they enjoyed it months... Read More later!

Tasty Food & Cake!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Adriana K

We chose PAFII for our wedding and the food and cake was AMAZING. All of my guests were incredibly happy. We had salad, mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, honey ham and habanero pork tenderloin. So. Freaking. Good. They also created our cake which was beautiful. It was red... Read More velvet with cream cheese frosting and it was hands down the best cake I ever had. We had leftovers and people actually asked for pieces to take home. On top of that, the staff was dressed professionally, they were courteous and smiling, and took care of everything without a hitch. I completely recommend this vendor as your caterer and baker.

Loved the Food

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Megan S

Put a Fork in It did both our food and cake for our reception. The food selection was amazing and so good. The cake was so tasty and they did a great job decorating it. The catering staff also did a fantastic job. They were so nice and even found us as we were taking pictures... Read More so we could have some of our appetizers. The staff went around to our guest around last call to make sure they didn't want anything else. Loved the service we received from them!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Cortney Z

I was so incredibly happy with Put A Fork In It Catering! Alison is amazing and was so easy to work with. She went out of her way to answer all of our questions. The food was declious and we got so many compliments on it! She also made my cake based on a picture I gave her.... Read More It was beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for more!

Delicious and Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Kim B

We had a fantastic time working and planning for our wedding. The food was fantastic and we receiving multiple compliments on it. The desserts were so good, I didn't even get one!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Ashley M

I received so many compliments on our food and cake. Put a Fork In It Catering did an amazing job. Allison was very helpful and responsive through out the wedding planning. We did tastings and picked out everything months in advance. On the day of, everything was great. The food... Read More was delicious and hot. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. The staff was by far the best thing. They ensured that myself and the groom were always taken care of from the start of the morning until we left. I highly recommend them! Thank you to Allison and the team!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jessica M

PAFII was amazing! The experience was painless during planning, and the food was delicious. We did passed appetizers during the cocktail hour of stuffed mushrooms and tomato basil bruschetta. The entrees in the buffet were roasted herb chicken and prime rib with a carving... Read More station. Both were amazing. The sides were Mac n cheese, potatoes, and zucchini/squash, all prepared how I like it. It was a very customizable experience. They were my caterers as part of the package at Regale! At DC Ranch, that venue is fabulous too.

Most Delicious & Professional Catering

Reviewed on 3/12/2012 Lisa N

Allison at Put a Fork In It worked my wedding as well as my best friends wedding and I would suggest them to anyone needing catering. We had a mexican meal prepared by them and we were absolutely in love. The Raspberry chipotle enchiladas, fajitas, taco salad and many... Read More appetizers were delicious and I had many compliments from my guests. They also provided a keg of beer, all the drinks and the most wonderful cafe mocha cake I've ever had... except for the time I had it previously at my best friend's wedding! I loved Allison and her crew. Everyone was polite, set up and tore down on time. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Out Standing

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Samantha M

This review is WAY over due but I need to share my love. I got married on October 9th, 2011. I loved working with Alison, i can't remember her official title but it should be catering genius! I came to her with a catering back ground and a culinary family. So in so many words... Read More I'm a picky food eater, after explaining everything I wanting and what i DID NOt she gave me two options. I really wanted chicken Marcella and my mom HATES chicken marcella because it is to sweet. Alison and her team make this marcella with a chantti wine (red wine instead of a sweet wine like Marcella) the dinner was my most talked about part of the wedding. I loved it and when my guests ate dinner they wish they had seconds! Now on to the CAKE which i was amazing about. Every one was talking about the cake after! telling me how excellent it was. I have to put in a word for the servers, but there are no words to describe them, one of my guest were a little to drunk and they took care of him before I even had time to say anything. If I ever need a catering company again I will 110% use them again. If you are taking the time to read this talk to Alison she will win you over with her personality first then her food :) Good luck with your wedding planning.

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Ashley U

I received so many compliments on our Buffet and it was so good. Lots of options, great service and very reasonable!

Wedding Catering

Reviewed on 5/09/2011 Stacey K

Food was great, they were set up on time, & the staff were fantastic. They worked with our budget and accommodated what we wanted for food, etc.

Polish Feast like Mama Made!

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Chelsea S

Todd and Alison were fantastic! We threw them a curve ball or 2. We gave them my husband's Polish mother's recipes, asked for them to be served family style, and asked that it please 50 Americans and 50 people from Poland! Not only did they exceed everyone's expectations on the... Read More food, their servers were FANTASTIC. They made sure everyone was fed this exquisite food, and made sure the vodka bottles stayed full on the tables. I would recommend Todd and Alison no matter WHAT cuisine you want or how you want it. Our wedding was beautiful and they were a HUGE part of making it happen.