Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Bow2008

10382 Coal Ridge Street, Firestone, CO (303) 682-5242

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kristina G

Ken and the Quality Mobile Sound staff did an amazing job for our wedding day. I had many guests specifically tell me the music choices were amazing! When Clayton and I met with Ken, he was attentive and truly seemed to understand our music tastes – he knocked it out of the... Read More park. The dance floor was completely packed for the entire wedding! I think I danced to every song except for two; we had so much fun. And getting to “whip and nay nay” with my Dad was definitely a highlight of the night. :-)

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kaitlin F

Ken was great. We could really tell he has a lot of experience with weddings. He gave us a lot of great input and advice and he also kept everyone dancing and having fun! We would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kellie B

We considered Quality Mobile Sound as a DJ option for our October 2016 wedding. Although we did not proceed with Ken for our final DJ decision, we were extremely pleased with his patience, experience, ideas, and professionalism. Very pleasant! He was open to discussing the key... Read More questions to ask from any vendor, and was not negative towards us at all, even wishing us the best as we let him know we were moving in a different direction! We would definitely recommend Ken as a DJ option based on our limited interactions with him.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sarah E

Definitely one of the best vendors of our entire wedding experience! So many of our guests have told us how much they loved the DJ and music at our wedding! Rocco was our DJ, and he was super easy to talk to! He took time before our event to meet with us to discuss what kind of... Read More vibe we wanted at both the ceremony and reception, and just to get to know us a little better which me and my husband both appreciated! We would absolutely recommend him and Quality Mobile Sound to any of our friends!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tricia F

Ken was amazing. We got married at Boettcher Mansion and he was great. He met with us, got a feel for what we wanted and delivered. We had compliments from all age groups. He was able to create a play list that worked perfectly for the cocktail hour, dinner and to dance the... Read More night away. We loved it!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lauren R

This DJ was incredible! John did a great job of keeping our guest entertained and open dancing the whole night. He was so helpful in ceremony preparations also, we couldn't have done it without him. He had a great selection of music, and was very helpful and choosing our... Read More playlist. The pricing was also extremely reasonable, especially for what we got with it. John was an excellent DJ and we would absolutely hire him again!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Andrea C

Ken was excellent and so helpful. He did a great job coming up with playlists and knew exactly what vibe we were going for with our music for the wedding. He is the preferred vendor for Boettcher Mansion and I see why - he has his own equipment permanently at the venue and he... Read More knows what he's doing. You are in good hands with Ken! He MC'd our wedding and was organized and did a great job interacting with our guests. We got so many compliments on what a great job he did. He also provided uplighting which looked great. I was his guinea pig wedding in doing photobooths and that turned out great as well. Guests LOVED the photobooth and keeping a strip as a wedding favor. Thanks again to Ken!!!

Awesome DJ!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Madeline G

Quality Mobile Sound was great and I would highly recommend them! Ken was very helpful in the initial planning and then set me up with an awesome DJ (Rocco) that definitely made the wedding! We met beforehand to pick out all the major songs and get an overall idea of the type... Read More of music to play. Rocco was fun and high energy and did a great job throughout the whole reception. He made sure to play all the songs we wanted and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were having a good time and the timing was okay on all the announcements/events. He also saved the day last minute when our ceremony musician backed out. He was able to step up and help me pick out songs for the ceremony. Everything was fantastic - Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Beth R

Phenomenal DJ. We can't thank Ken enough for making ur wedding day in to a fabulous, fun, stress free event. We were planning the wedding from out of town so Ken "met" with us via phone and helped us plan out everything. Great playlists! Absolutely recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Casey M

Ken was a great DJ and I'm so glad we made the choice to have him for our wedding. We live outside of Colorado and he took the time to come up to the venue to meet with us a few days before the wedding so we could plan everything out. He brought 2 setups so we could do the... Read More ceremony in one location and reception in another. He was so friendly, stayed an hour later than we had discussed and found any song we requested even if he didn't have it on hand! I would highly recommend Ken!

Thank you Quality Mobile Sound!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

We hired Quality Mobile Sound for our wedding. Ken was great to meet with in the planning phase and knocked it out of the park at the wedding. He was able to accommodate our musical tastes and it was evident he was a success by the wide range of age groups that were dancing and... Read More having fun. He was very professional and kept the event moving along smoothly. Thank you Quality Mobile Sound!

Best DJ in Denver!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

I hired Ken to be my DJ and could not be more impressed. Ken was very professional and on top of things. He had a great selection of music and worked with us to get anything he didn't have. The uplighting he provided was a beautiful touch to our wedding as well. My husband and I... Read More highly recommend Ken and Quality Mobile Sound.

Very unprofessional

Reviewed on 12/06/2014

My fiance and I met with Ken at the beginning of October and were both impressed with his professionalism. I emailed him the next day and said we wanted to book him. Over the course of the next month and or so my fiance and I both corresponded with him via email and sent him a... Read More contract with our check. He called us at the beginning of Dec and told us he could not do our wedding anymore because he received someone else's check before ours. This was never communicated and we were blindsided. We are now left scrambling to find someone else. He has yet to apologize for this mistake. Be careful!

Ken Hyatt Quality Mobile Sound

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sandy F

Ken was great! Any music he did not have that you wanted he would get. He also helped us with the time flow of the evening, and also helped with some songs we were stuck on. Great Music, Great guy!!

Quality Mobile Sound

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

Ken was amazing, he had a great selection of music to choose from and played the perfect combination for our eclectic taste of music. He was amazing to work with, as we were married in June it was the perfect weather to dance under the stars and with his system wired outside the... Read More venue it was perfect.

Would hire again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Haley T

We contacted Ken based on his positive reviews on WeddingWire as well as a word from our caterer that he has done an excellent job at previous weddings they've worked. We couldn't be happier! Multiple people commented throughout and after the night how much fun they had dancing,... Read More what a great selection of music was played, and how engaged Ken was throughout the reception. There was not a single moment the dance floor was empty, and people of all ages loved his work. He met with us a few weeks before hand to review our requests and was extremely professional in all interactions. We will absolutely recommend him to friends getting married in the future. Thanks again, Ken!

Great DJ for Your Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Melanie M

I had the pleasure of working with Ken Hiatt at QMS for my recent wedding at The Sanctuary. He really listened to us on what we liked, what we didn't, the kinds of music that interested us, etc. Not only did he play every song we wanted, he did a fabulous job of mixing in his... Read More own picks, based on what he knew we liked. I could not be happier with the work he did for us. He also did our uplighting and gobo projection, which really added elegance to our venue. Not to mention, he is a really nice guy and checked up on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Ken is a true professional, and I recommend him highly for your wedding.

So Happy!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Amanda F

Wonderful service, worked really well me especially since I wasn't in state. Great price as well! Was really happy with everything!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Caitlin M

Ken was amazing at our wedding this past June. He was so friendly and had a great variety of music which got everyone out on the dance floor. Even when the power went out at our reception he was very helpful in figuring out what was going on and didn't miss a beat when the... Read More music came on. If you're looking for a great dj for your reception, Ken is absolutely it!

Quality Mobile Sound Rocks!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Tori G

Music couldn't be more important to my husband and me. We couldn't decide between a live band or a DJ when it came to our big day. We decided to go with the "house" DJ at our venue who was preferred and really the only way to go. In the end, both ourselves and our guests were... Read More ecstatic with what went down. Ken played every song we gave him from pre-ceremony to late night reception tunes. He also kept the wedding flowing smoothly at all times as well. Let Quality Mobile Sound rock your wedding like it rocked ours!

Loved Ken

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Megan

Ken, the owner of Quality Mobile Sound is awesome. He miced my husband for our ceremony, provided speakers for cocktail hour, had uplighting during our reception, and played the best dance music. You'd be dumb to go with anyone else besides Ken.

Top Quality!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kristina

We recently got married May 3rd and chose Ken as our DJ, best decision we made. He urges you to choose your music and really make your wedding unique. Every song we chose was played at the exact time we wanted and he kept the party going until they were kicking us out of the... Read More venue. We got several compliments on the sound quality, energy, and up-lighting. Ken is a true professional and genuinely cares about your day!

Great, Flexible and Experienced DJ!

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Jenarae C

Ken was great to work with. We booked him right away because he was the house DJ at our venue, Boettcher Mansion, where we were told there could be some radio interference if we went with a different DJ or live band. Since he had his own equipment permanently set up at... Read More Boettcher Mansion and came with lots of experience for a very reasonable price we had no question we'd choose him. It worked out great, he was really helpful during the process of planning, especially during our meeting before the wedding. He was open, friendly and seemed really happy with his job and helping us. During the wedding he was really great with the announcing and the music. He was also great at being flexible with what our guests wanted to hear or dance to. All around he did a great job and we were both very happy with him!

Very Fun

Reviewed on 2/09/2013 Elizabeth d

Ken was great. He met with us and got a great idea of the music we liked. He set up out lights and made sure everything ran smoothly. It really went perfect. Super professional and then fun when guests get a little more fun late in the evening.

Marnie

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Marnie

Rocco did a great job meeting our needs. The music wasn't too loud but wasn't too soft. We could understand him when he was talking. He made sure to get in all the things we asked. He felt so bad because he played the wrong song for our first dance but it turned out it was... Read More entirely my fault (I'd forgotten to email him the change of plan) so he offered to play it as our last song of the night. Throughout the night Rocco checked in with us to see how we were doing. We never felt rushed in to the "ceremonial activities" such as cake cutting and first dance. He was also flexible when my sister asked to kidnap the mic for a bit to surprise us with the The Shoe Game. Excellent service!