Queen City DJs DJ/MC & Lighting Greater Cincinnati

Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton

More than just playing music!

We are all about you! Your vision...combined with our experience. We create a fun and inclusive environment where everyone will walk away saying, "That was the best wedding reception ever!" We are the only DJ company in Cincinnati that has been rated The Best of The Knot Every year since 2009. Call us for a free DJ consultation! Convenient downtown Cincinnati office location to serve you.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton (513) 659-9293

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Ryan P

Queen City DJ was simply amazing! Our day went picture perfect. This was not because we got lucky. Brad our DJ did a great job of planning and preparation leading up to the big day. We met with him multiple times to discuss everything from the music to the flow of the day. We... Read More were very confident going into the wedding day that things would go smoothly and Queen City DJs delivered. Their online portal made selecting the music playlist both easy and fun. Brad was great at giving advice on the reception but at the same time he understood it was our day. He was so helpful in suggesting things we might want to do or stay away from. He brought up adding the lighting and showed us multiple examples. We made the last minute decision to add it and we instantly knew we made a great choice. I highly recommend the lighting as it made the pictures and our room really awesome. And once the dance floor got going, the lighting really added to the fun. When it came to the day Brad was in contact with all of vendors taking care of things we probably didn't even know about. The actual reception was a big hit, he kept the dance floor full and kept to our music style the whole night. But, at the same time he was able to read the crowd to keep the party going all night. Brad even came up multiple times during the reception to my wife and I to check on us and even offered to grab us drinks from the bar! I mean how can you beat that??? Queen City DJs truly made our night one to remember. Weddings are extremely stressful to plan and get together. Getting good vendors can really make or break your day. I highly recommend Queen City DJs and would be happy to talk to anyone who is interested in booking them.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Danielle R

Queen City DJs and MC and Lighting are simply the best! I couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to have Brad be our wedding DJ and MC for the night. He far exceeded any expectations we could have had – from making sure the music and events went off without a hitch, to... Read More checking on us at dinner to see if we needed anything, including making sure our drinks were never empty! Brad is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and always willing to answer a question, offer advice and help out wherever necessary. He took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions before the wedding to make sure we had covered all our bases. The organization and effort this team puts into making sure your wedding day is the best it can be is simply amazing. Brad was very flexible with our budget and wanted to make sure we got the best bang for our buck – he didn’t try to oversell us and was committed to making sure we received exceptional service. We hired Brad not only to be our DJ, but also our lighting vendor. He met with us at the venue to try out different lighting looks and he also installed bistro lighting upon our request at the venue. The venue liked the bistro lighting so much it is now a semi-permanent fixture for their outdoor patio and it looks amazing! The uplighting that we used can change to any color you’d like throughout the evening, which was especially cool for transitioning from the ceremony to reception! I can’t say enough good things about the customer service and personal attention that Brad offered us throughout our whole wedding experience. He is truly remarkable at what he does and knows how to read a crowd and keep good vibes rolling throughout the night! A BIG thank you to Brad for being simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Chelsea W

Brad and Brian are two of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with Brad and then had Brian as our DJ on the day. Brian. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept almost all of our guest dancing until our very last song.... Read More Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Brian and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started! Ok, the details: 1. Brad, who does most of the communication is prompt and personable. 2. Their equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our ceremony and reception. 3. They were able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...) 4. They are 100% Cool and 0% Cheese We are so so happy with our choice to book Queen City djs for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

I simply cannot express in words how great Brad was on our special day and throughout this entire process. Where do I begin? From the start, Brad was always quick to respond to the many emails a nervous bride sent. He was always very courteous and accommodating as we were... Read More planning a wedding that was to take place two hours across the state. Whether that availability was by phone or email or even allowing us to call him during the late evenings, Brad was always there. He walked us through every step and provided his expertise through suggestions that made the wedding process that much easier. When it came down to meeting in person, Brad even accommodated by meeting us in our hometown (2hours away) before a wedding that he was to DJ. He was extremely thorough and calmed by biggest fear of getting both of our families on the dance floor during the reception. From past attendances at weddings on either sides, this was anticipated to be an extremely difficult task. During the actual day, Brad created an absolutely beautiful touch to our venue through his uplighting and monogram. Not only did he send us pictures of different lighting hues, but he created a custom designed monogram based on one that was on our table cards! Pictures do not do it justice :) Brad took control of the night- everything flowed perfectly and naturally as he went with last minute changes to bridal party entrances. Brad and his company, Queen City DJ’s , was one of the best choices I made. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night.... something I have never seen at any wedding I have been too and completely shocked me given how our extended families are with dancing at weddings. Brad's talent as a DJ is next to none. We even had other couples from the wedding next door join us for dancing as they stated, "you guys have the best music." Let Brad do his thing and you will not regret it- we are still getting compliments. Thank you Brad from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Melissa S

Brad is the absolute best! So responsive and professional, not to mention he kept our guests on the dance floor! The ceremony music was absolutely perfect, and the reception music was fantastic as well. Worth every penny! Brad made the music for our big day so incredibly easy.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Koenig K

Brad was amazing! He helped us think through everything, and plan our evening out perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he did an great job of feeling out the crowd and knowing exactly what to play. All our guests have raved about the music and how much fun they... Read More had dancing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Courtney Z

Brad is a true professional for both DJ and lighting services. Both our ceremony and reception were perfectly executed and met all of our expectations. Brad did a great job taking our "must play" songs and matching them to the mood of our guests so that everyone had a great time... Read More on and off the dance floor. Queen City DJs is a must pick for your DJ services!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jordan R

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Queen City DJs for our big day! Jimmy was awesome and not only perfectly executed our ceremony music, but kept everyone on the dance floor for our entire reception! As master of ceremonies, he kept everything organized and on... Read More schedule, and we just couldn't have had a better experience. These guys are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Benjamin B

Jimmy was awesome at our wedding reception! He played all the songs we requested and kept the night going smoothly! Thanks for a great night of music and fun!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melissa W

Brian, thank you so much for making our wedding full of fun and dancing. Brian played an awesome playlist that had our guest dancing all night long!! You were such a pleasure to work with and listen to all our request and ideas. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Also, the... Read More lighting you provided at the reception created a wonderful ambiance. You did an awesome job and we really cannot thank you enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!! We will recommend Brian Mahon with Queen City Djs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Heather R

Wow!! I couldn't give a better review for Queen City DJs. Brad and his team were absolutely amazing on our big day! They got every single song right... our ceremony went flawlessly and the reception was awesome... They played all the right music and kept our crowd entertained... Read More and dancing until the last minute. They are extremely organized detail-oriented and work very closely with you to make sure that they have everything right and they did just that! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Daniel T

Brad was so incredibly professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with! He made a custom mix of songs for my "Father/Daughter Dance" and it was exactly as I requested. He made sure to keep people dancing throughout the entire reception which made it even more fun!! His up... Read More lighting and pin-spotting was well worth the money. It added the perfect, extra touch to our reception.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kristi P

Brad is AMAZING!!!!! He had all the guests up and dancing all night. Even the little ones. I kept getting feedback from my guests that they had the best time dancing! I am very pleased with his services and my friend who's getting married next year already said she wants him to... Read More DJ for her wedding! His great!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Deana B

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Queen City Djs. Jimmy was so flexible, professional, and fun! If I had a question or needed help with something, he was quick to respond. At our reception, he kept the guests engaged and played the perfect music for each moment.... Read More It was an honor to work with Queen City Djs, and you would be wise to book Jimmy for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Joshua S

It was a fun, easy, affordable, and overall great experience working with Brad! He was very professional, and easy going, making sure we had everything we needed for our big day. I highly recommend him for your wedding or special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura M

We Loved working with Queen City DJs! Prior to the wedding, Brad was very responsive to our questions and patient with our last minute changes. During the reception, he came by to check on us and kept us up to date on the timeline. He moved about the room to make sure guests... Read More were done eating and ready to move onto the next thing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going. I highly recommend working with Queen City DJs.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marin R

Awesome! Great price, flexible, very willing to help, open to our unique ideas/needs, and great music for dancing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Katelyn W

The Queen City DJ’s staff was amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot of stress off me... Read More (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tracey A

These guys are FUN! Our DJ was amazing. There were a husband and wife team. Greg was the DJ and his wife Lisa as the coordinator for the night. They went way above what I was expecting. They responded to my emails very quickly and their online wedding tools were so easy. They... Read More had prepopulated lists, but you could also select just about any song under the sun!! It was right there to select and automatically add to your "must play" or "don't play" list. Do yourself a favor and book a professional DJ. They know what they are doing and it shows. They set the tone of your event, and even if you have paid for a coordinator, they are the ones announcing everything and making your plan come to life. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brandon D

Queen City DJ’s was amazing! I booked them after meeting them at a bridal show. They were easy to work with and flexible when we accidentally made an incorrect final payment and owed them more money. Jimmy was our DJ and he was incredible! We were a bit behind schedule and he... Read More worked hard to keep everything organized and running smoothly. He even got our caterer to plate my Groom and I's food so we didn't have to go through the buffet! The music he played was perfect and kept the dance floor busy. We had so many compliments on the DJ and music at our wedding even now 3 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect! One of the best things we spent our money on!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren C

Thank you Brad for being the best wedding DJ ever! The sound quality during our ceremony and reception was amazing. We have heard nothing but raving responses from all our guests about the music selection, sound quality, and your personal performance. Thank you for reading the... Read More room, getting the crowd involved (all ages), and keeping the party going. You provide the most timely, dependable, thorough, and individualized services. Thank you for making our wedding day, the Best Day Ever!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jill W

Mike was very professional and really wanted to make sure that our wedding ceremony and reception were flawlessly executed and still a lot of fun! He took the time to know our needs beforehand and showed up hours before the wedding to make sure the sound was perfect. He kept... Read More everyone on the dancefloor with really fun music and did an incredible job announcing transitions to keep the crowd informed and excited. He was really the main reason that our wedding was so much fun! If you're on the fence, know that he's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Emma P

Queen City DJs were a great part of my wedding day. I was sort of fussy about my DJ needs- I had specific requests, and a fair amount of songs I absolutely did not want to play on my wedding day. The DJs honored my requests and included a great mix of songs to accentuate my... Read More selections. They were very professional, and helped guarantee that the night went smoothly. They worked really well with my other vendors as well. If you're looking for professionals, Queen City DJs are the real deal and easy to communicate with!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elizabeth Z

We hired Brad Berry to DJ our wedding. I found Brad after researching a bunch of local DJ’s on various wedding websites and was impressed by his great reviews from the beginning; Brad was fantastic and easy to work with. I’ve been to alot of weddings and I’ve witnessed some less... Read More than stellar DJ’s. We felt the DJ was a very important decision because they really help create the flow of the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding outside, Brad did all the music and it was a bit last minute but he had no problem providing the equipment we needed for the outdoor ceremony and providing the songs we chose. Our reception followed and Brad did an outstanding job making sure he played the appropriate songs for what we were doing at the time; toasts, cake cutting, first dance, etc… After all those details were out of the way we had a blast out dancing with all our wedding guests. Brad played such great music and also was gracious enough to take several requests from our guests. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the end of the event. I can honestly say, we could not have chosen a better DJ. We both had so many people tell us how great the music was and how much fun everyone had dancing. Brad if professional, charismatic, fun and just super easy going. Thank you Brad for making our wedding extra special! – Elizabeth and Roger Zalla

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily A

Brad at Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. We were able to pick all of our music through an online service which made planning so much easier, including everything from ceremony music down to a "Don't play" list for the reception. He also really helped us out in... Read More understanding our timeline for the night and really helped everything run smoothly and on time. He and his team really made our reception a huge dance party playing great music and put up with all of the shenanigans from our wedding party and guests. Thank you guys so much!