Queen City DJs DJ/MC & Lighting Greater Cincinnati

Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton

More than just playing music!

We are all about you! Your vision...combined with our experience. We create a fun and inclusive environment where everyone will walk away saying, "That was the best wedding reception ever!" We are the only DJ company in Cincinnati that has been rated The Best of The Knot Every year since 2009. Call us for a free DJ consultation! Convenient downtown Cincinnati office location to serve you.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton (513) 659-9293

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Erinn L

We are so glad we chose Queen City DJs for our wedding reception! Lots of people dream about the type of dress or venue or flowers they will have for their wedding, but for me, I always dreamed about the DANCING! I love to dance to good music, and I can be pretty picky about... Read More what I like to dance to. It was so important to me to have a wedding where people danced all night long- and that’s exactly what we got! We had DJ Jimmy Rack, and he did such an amazing job of keeping the crowd dancing the entire night, yet at the same time sticking to my list of must-haves and requested songs. The music was almost TOO good, I had to tear myself away from the dance floor multiple times just to make sure I was able to talk with all my guests. I knew I had to be a gracious host, but it was hard when every single song Jimmy played was one of my favorite dancing songs! In addition to being thrilled with the music for the night, we had SO MANY people come up to us both during and after the event to tell us how amazing the music was at the reception. We had a pretty diverse group of guests in terms of age, Jimmy did such a good job of reading the crowd that he was able to keep so many people on the dance floor up through the very end! Thank you, Queen City DJs for making my wedding reception everything I’d always dreamed of! I had extremely high expectations, and not only were the met, they were surpassed!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Anne

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we sat down and prioritized what was more important to spend our money on. Hiring the right DJ was high on the list because we firmly believe that having a bad DJ will lead to a bad night for your guests. We met with three DJs... Read More and Brad from Queen City DJs was the third (and final) meeting. When we met Brad, we instantly knew he was the right fit for us. One of the things that was important to us was creating a good flow for the night, and he was right on board with that. Instead of really giving him a list of songs to play, we told him the mood we were going for. Old rock and love songs moving into more instrumental hits and then a rockin party at the end. He nailed every single part of the reception. Brad is extremely professional and that is demonstrated in meeting with him, through email conversations, and even throughout the night. This sounds trivial, but it meant so much to me that he came to meet the bridal party before introductions and talked to every single person to make sure he had the right pronunciation for their names. He was cognizant of the timeline, but very understanding that sometimes things are a little early or a little late. His equipment setup is wonderful - its not just a laptop on a folding table - he even brought an additional speaker to put outside for cocktail hour. In the end, the ultimate review I can give for him, is that we have heard over and over that our guests have never stayed so long on the dance floor as they did at our wedding. We rocked all night long, and that is entirely because of Brad. I do not have enough kind things to say about Brad, and I'm trying to figure out when I need to hire a DJ again....

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura M

We Loved working with Queen City DJs! Prior to the wedding, Brad was very responsive to our questions and patient with our last minute changes. During the reception, he came by to check on us and kept us up to date on the timeline. He moved about the room to make sure guests... Read More were done eating and ready to move onto the next thing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going. I highly recommend working with Queen City DJs.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marin R

Awesome! Great price, flexible, very willing to help, open to our unique ideas/needs, and great music for dancing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Katelyn W

The Queen City DJ’s staff was amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot of stress off me... Read More (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tracey A

These guys are FUN! Our DJ was amazing. There were a husband and wife team. Greg was the DJ and his wife Lisa as the coordinator for the night. They went way above what I was expecting. They responded to my emails very quickly and their online wedding tools were so easy. They... Read More had prepopulated lists, but you could also select just about any song under the sun!! It was right there to select and automatically add to your "must play" or "don't play" list. Do yourself a favor and book a professional DJ. They know what they are doing and it shows. They set the tone of your event, and even if you have paid for a coordinator, they are the ones announcing everything and making your plan come to life. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brandon D

Queen City DJ’s was amazing! I booked them after meeting them at a bridal show. They were easy to work with and flexible when we accidentally made an incorrect final payment and owed them more money. Jimmy was our DJ and he was incredible! We were a bit behind schedule and he... Read More worked hard to keep everything organized and running smoothly. He even got our caterer to plate my Groom and I's food so we didn't have to go through the buffet! The music he played was perfect and kept the dance floor busy. We had so many compliments on the DJ and music at our wedding even now 3 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect! One of the best things we spent our money on!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren C

Thank you Brad for being the best wedding DJ ever! The sound quality during our ceremony and reception was amazing. We have heard nothing but raving responses from all our guests about the music selection, sound quality, and your personal performance. Thank you for reading the... Read More room, getting the crowd involved (all ages), and keeping the party going. You provide the most timely, dependable, thorough, and individualized services. Thank you for making our wedding day, the Best Day Ever!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jill W

Mike was very professional and really wanted to make sure that our wedding ceremony and reception were flawlessly executed and still a lot of fun! He took the time to know our needs beforehand and showed up hours before the wedding to make sure the sound was perfect. He kept... Read More everyone on the dancefloor with really fun music and did an incredible job announcing transitions to keep the crowd informed and excited. He was really the main reason that our wedding was so much fun! If you're on the fence, know that he's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Emma P

Queen City DJs were a great part of my wedding day. I was sort of fussy about my DJ needs- I had specific requests, and a fair amount of songs I absolutely did not want to play on my wedding day. The DJs honored my requests and included a great mix of songs to accentuate my... Read More selections. They were very professional, and helped guarantee that the night went smoothly. They worked really well with my other vendors as well. If you're looking for professionals, Queen City DJs are the real deal and easy to communicate with!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elizabeth Z

We hired Brad Berry to DJ our wedding. I found Brad after researching a bunch of local DJ’s on various wedding websites and was impressed by his great reviews from the beginning; Brad was fantastic and easy to work with. I’ve been to alot of weddings and I’ve witnessed some less... Read More than stellar DJ’s. We felt the DJ was a very important decision because they really help create the flow of the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding outside, Brad did all the music and it was a bit last minute but he had no problem providing the equipment we needed for the outdoor ceremony and providing the songs we chose. Our reception followed and Brad did an outstanding job making sure he played the appropriate songs for what we were doing at the time; toasts, cake cutting, first dance, etc… After all those details were out of the way we had a blast out dancing with all our wedding guests. Brad played such great music and also was gracious enough to take several requests from our guests. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the end of the event. I can honestly say, we could not have chosen a better DJ. We both had so many people tell us how great the music was and how much fun everyone had dancing. Brad if professional, charismatic, fun and just super easy going. Thank you Brad for making our wedding extra special! – Elizabeth and Roger Zalla

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily A

Brad at Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. We were able to pick all of our music through an online service which made planning so much easier, including everything from ceremony music down to a "Don't play" list for the reception. He also really helped us out in... Read More understanding our timeline for the night and really helped everything run smoothly and on time. He and his team really made our reception a huge dance party playing great music and put up with all of the shenanigans from our wedding party and guests. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paul M

Everyone we worked with from Queen City DJs was outstanding. These guys have been doing this for years and it is very evident. They truly invest in making your event special. They are not just there to play music--they are wedding professionals. Our DJ Jimmy had a great... Read More presence on the microphone, he announced all of the events with enthusiasm, and did a great job selecting songs and truly playing off the energy of the people on the dance floor. We worked with Brad throughout the planning stages--he couldn't have made it easier. All communication was clear and prompt. Everything from planning to set-up to execution to departure was on point and well done. They handled the music for our ceremony as well and it was also fantastic. Can't say enough good things about them--you can't go wrong by picking them for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie S

Brad, our DJ, was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen. He was so helpful in preparing for the wedding reception and very honest about what would work best with my venue. During the reception, the dance floor was packed all night! Our guests still talk about how great the music... Read More and part atmosphere was!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tom D

Queen City DJ's went above and beyond on our day. My wife and I were so thankful for all the help that Queen City DJ's didn't have to do, but did. Our wedding was amazing thanks to this great company. Everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meredith C

We had Jimmy Rack as our DJ and he ABSOLUTELY rocked it!!! There were many things that changed throughout the evening and he was so flexible! He made our night so much more enjoyable. My husband and I aren't big dancers, and also didn't think our wedding crowd would dance much.... Read More However, Jimmy had a way of keeping our dance floor packed! We are still hearing from everyone of how much fun they had at our wedding, specifically the dancing! DEFINITELY recommend this guy!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lindsay B

Greg was fantastic! He was in contact throughout the entire wedding process, and he even calls the week before to get the correct pronunciation of names for the event. No worries with that extra challenging name with him behind the mic. More importantly, he talked to us... Read More extensively about the music for each section of the event, and pulled off the selections and transitions perfectly. The night of was a blast, and I could not have asked for anyone better!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Paula S

We are so glad we chose Queen City DJs for our wedding. Brad was great! He checked in with us throughout the night and kept things moving smoothly. The night was perfect and we owe a lot of that to Brad!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kristen E

Brad is a true professional and did an excellent job DJ'ing our wedding. He was always resposnsive to emails and accommodating to our requests. He played the songs we asked him to and knew what to play when we didn't. After dinner he kept the guests on the dance floor the entire... Read More night. He was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Brittany W

As an out-of-town bride, I had to book most of my vendors without ever meeting them in person. Brad made this process so easy for me, and was always quick to respond! Our ceremony and reception were in the Continental Ballroom at the Hilton Netherland Plaza on 10/3/15, and Brad... Read More provided the music for elements of the ceremony, microphones for the officiant and readers, dinner music, and best of all, DANCE music! We kept him busy, but he still found time to check on us throughout the night. He was the perfect emcee, fun but professional, NEVER annoying. My biggest concern going into the evening was that people would get bored and leave early, but Brad had our guests dancing until the very end!! Would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Whitney H

From the very beginning Brad was great to work with. He was very friendly and responded quickly to emails. Jimmy was the DJ for the wedding and he did a fabulous job! We used them for lighting too and it absolutely made the room spectacular. Queen City DJs helped to make my... Read More wedding night perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

My husband and I wanted a huge dance party for our reception, so choosing the right wedding DJ was really important to us. Let me tell you what, DJ Brad Berry from Queen City Dj’s knows how to get the party started and keep it going! We had Brad do our ceremony and reception at... Read More the Hilton Netherland Plaza and he far exceeded our expectations. He made the entire planning process incredibly easy, and fun! Brad is extremely professional, attentive, and knowledgeable. He really took into consideration the events we had planned and how they would all flow together, and created a fun and upbeat vibe throughout the entire evening. Brad was a great emcee – he kept the crowd engaged, all the while taking the time to check on my husband and I to make sure the night was going as we had planned and that we were having the time of our lives. He took our song requests and built the vibe off of that, as well as how the crowd was responding to the songs. We had so many people dancing that our dance floor extended into the actual table seating area. All of our guests can’t stop talking about how great he was, and how they don’t ever remember a wedding where that many people were dancing for the entire night. I just can’t say enough good things about Queen City Dj’s and the work they do to make sure you have the best night of your life. If you’re still looking for your perfect wedding DJ, look no further than DJ Brad Berry – he will not disappoint. Thank you, Brad, for giving us the most fun night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Melissa B

Queen City DJ’s was an amazing company to work with! As a bride there are plenty of stresses when planning a wedding and our DJ was not one of them. Chad chose Brad to be our DJ for our wedding and I don't think there could have been a better DJ for us. He was super nice and... Read More easy to work with, very go-with-the-flow type person. He kept our dance floor full without constantly being on the mic. The music was mixed and transitioned from song to song very nicely. I would definitely recommend Brad to anyone looking for an awesome DJ.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Jimmy did such a wonderful job of playing music that got everyone up and dancing - from our friends all the way to our parents and grandparents. He did such a great job of playing the songs we wanted, but mixing them in a way that... Read More kept the party going and people on the dance floor. We love country music, but were weary to play it for fear of people not dancing, but Jimmy mixed it in a way that people wanted to dance to it. He just didn't miss a beat.. pun intended :) I had several friends compliment him and even say they want to use Jimmy at their wedding! We seriously couldn't ask for anything better. Jimmy made the planning process fun and easy and really helped make our reception one to remember.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Shelly E

My husband and I got married this past August 15th, and Greg was the DJ for our reception. Our experience with Greg and Queen City Dj’s was outstanding! From the first time I spoke with Greg over the phone I loved his energy and professionalism! I planned my wedding from... Read More Cleveland and Greg was always very easy to get in touch with, quick to respond via email, phone call or text. He also skyped with us when we were unable to meet in person. Queen City Dj’s online itinerary builder was user friendly and really helped us plan our evening! We knew exactly what song would play at which event in the evening and Greg did a great job at following the schedule we created together! Greg gave recommendations when we couldn't choose or agree on a song, and he was right on every time! We loved his recommended song lists for events like the bouquet toss and garter removal. The night of our wedding, the dance floor was completely packed from first to last song! It was amazing! Every brides dream is to look around the room and see all of their loved ones having a great time together, and Greg definitely helped us accomplish this! He knew how to feel out the crowd, played our "must plays" and then add in touches of his own that kept the party going! We cannot thank Greg and Queen City Dj’s enough for making our wedding a night to remember! My husband and I would, without hesitation, recommend Queen City Dj’s to any bride and groom planning their wedding. THANK YOU QUEEN CITY DJ’S!!!!