Queen City DJs DJ/MC & Lighting Greater Cincinnati

Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton

More than just playing music!

We are all about you! Your vision...combined with our experience. We create a fun and inclusive environment where everyone will walk away saying, "That was the best wedding reception ever!" We are the only DJ company in Cincinnati that has been rated The Best of The Knot Every year since 2009. Call us for a free DJ consultation! Convenient downtown Cincinnati office location to serve you.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton (513) 659-9293

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Ryan P

Queen City DJ was simply amazing! Our day went picture perfect. This was not because we got lucky. Brad our DJ did a great job of planning and preparation leading up to the big day. We met with him multiple times to discuss everything from the music to the flow of the day. We... Read More were very confident going into the wedding day that things would go smoothly and Queen City DJs delivered. Their online portal made selecting the music playlist both easy and fun. Brad was great at giving advice on the reception but at the same time he understood it was our day. He was so helpful in suggesting things we might want to do or stay away from. He brought up adding the lighting and showed us multiple examples. We made the last minute decision to add it and we instantly knew we made a great choice. I highly recommend the lighting as it made the pictures and our room really awesome. And once the dance floor got going, the lighting really added to the fun. When it came to the day Brad was in contact with all of vendors taking care of things we probably didn't even know about. The actual reception was a big hit, he kept the dance floor full and kept to our music style the whole night. But, at the same time he was able to read the crowd to keep the party going all night. Brad even came up multiple times during the reception to my wife and I to check on us and even offered to grab us drinks from the bar! I mean how can you beat that??? Queen City DJs truly made our night one to remember. Weddings are extremely stressful to plan and get together. Getting good vendors can really make or break your day. I highly recommend Queen City DJs and would be happy to talk to anyone who is interested in booking them.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Danielle R

Queen City DJs and MC and Lighting are simply the best! I couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to have Brad be our wedding DJ and MC for the night. He far exceeded any expectations we could have had – from making sure the music and events went off without a hitch, to... Read More checking on us at dinner to see if we needed anything, including making sure our drinks were never empty! Brad is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and always willing to answer a question, offer advice and help out wherever necessary. He took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions before the wedding to make sure we had covered all our bases. The organization and effort this team puts into making sure your wedding day is the best it can be is simply amazing. Brad was very flexible with our budget and wanted to make sure we got the best bang for our buck – he didn’t try to oversell us and was committed to making sure we received exceptional service. We hired Brad not only to be our DJ, but also our lighting vendor. He met with us at the venue to try out different lighting looks and he also installed bistro lighting upon our request at the venue. The venue liked the bistro lighting so much it is now a semi-permanent fixture for their outdoor patio and it looks amazing! The uplighting that we used can change to any color you’d like throughout the evening, which was especially cool for transitioning from the ceremony to reception! I can’t say enough good things about the customer service and personal attention that Brad offered us throughout our whole wedding experience. He is truly remarkable at what he does and knows how to read a crowd and keep good vibes rolling throughout the night! A BIG thank you to Brad for being simply the best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jordan R

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Queen City DJs for our big day! Jimmy was awesome and not only perfectly executed our ceremony music, but kept everyone on the dance floor for our entire reception! As master of ceremonies, he kept everything organized and on... Read More schedule, and we just couldn't have had a better experience. These guys are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Benjamin B

Jimmy was awesome at our wedding reception! He played all the songs we requested and kept the night going smoothly! Thanks for a great night of music and fun!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melissa W

Brian, thank you so much for making our wedding full of fun and dancing. Brian played an awesome playlist that had our guest dancing all night long!! You were such a pleasure to work with and listen to all our request and ideas. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Also, the... Read More lighting you provided at the reception created a wonderful ambiance. You did an awesome job and we really cannot thank you enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!! We will recommend Brian Mahon with Queen City Djs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Heather R

Wow!! I couldn't give a better review for Queen City DJs. Brad and his team were absolutely amazing on our big day! They got every single song right... our ceremony went flawlessly and the reception was awesome... They played all the right music and kept our crowd entertained... Read More and dancing until the last minute. They are extremely organized detail-oriented and work very closely with you to make sure that they have everything right and they did just that! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Daniel T

Brad was so incredibly professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with! He made a custom mix of songs for my "Father/Daughter Dance" and it was exactly as I requested. He made sure to keep people dancing throughout the entire reception which made it even more fun!! His up... Read More lighting and pin-spotting was well worth the money. It added the perfect, extra touch to our reception.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kristi P

Brad is AMAZING!!!!! He had all the guests up and dancing all night. Even the little ones. I kept getting feedback from my guests that they had the best time dancing! I am very pleased with his services and my friend who's getting married next year already said she wants him to... Read More DJ for her wedding! His great!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Deana B

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Queen City Djs. Jimmy was so flexible, professional, and fun! If I had a question or needed help with something, he was quick to respond. At our reception, he kept the guests engaged and played the perfect music for each moment.... Read More It was an honor to work with Queen City Djs, and you would be wise to book Jimmy for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Joshua S

It was a fun, easy, affordable, and overall great experience working with Brad! He was very professional, and easy going, making sure we had everything we needed for our big day. I highly recommend him for your wedding or special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura M

We Loved working with Queen City DJs! Prior to the wedding, Brad was very responsive to our questions and patient with our last minute changes. During the reception, he came by to check on us and kept us up to date on the timeline. He moved about the room to make sure guests... Read More were done eating and ready to move onto the next thing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going. I highly recommend working with Queen City DJs.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marin R

Awesome! Great price, flexible, very willing to help, open to our unique ideas/needs, and great music for dancing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Katelyn W

The Queen City DJ’s staff was amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot of stress off me... Read More (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tracey A

These guys are FUN! Our DJ was amazing. There were a husband and wife team. Greg was the DJ and his wife Lisa as the coordinator for the night. They went way above what I was expecting. They responded to my emails very quickly and their online wedding tools were so easy. They... Read More had prepopulated lists, but you could also select just about any song under the sun!! It was right there to select and automatically add to your "must play" or "don't play" list. Do yourself a favor and book a professional DJ. They know what they are doing and it shows. They set the tone of your event, and even if you have paid for a coordinator, they are the ones announcing everything and making your plan come to life. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brandon D

Queen City DJ’s was amazing! I booked them after meeting them at a bridal show. They were easy to work with and flexible when we accidentally made an incorrect final payment and owed them more money. Jimmy was our DJ and he was incredible! We were a bit behind schedule and he... Read More worked hard to keep everything organized and running smoothly. He even got our caterer to plate my Groom and I's food so we didn't have to go through the buffet! The music he played was perfect and kept the dance floor busy. We had so many compliments on the DJ and music at our wedding even now 3 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect! One of the best things we spent our money on!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lauren C

Thank you Brad for being the best wedding DJ ever! The sound quality during our ceremony and reception was amazing. We have heard nothing but raving responses from all our guests about the music selection, sound quality, and your personal performance. Thank you for reading the... Read More room, getting the crowd involved (all ages), and keeping the party going. You provide the most timely, dependable, thorough, and individualized services. Thank you for making our wedding day, the Best Day Ever!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jill W

Mike was very professional and really wanted to make sure that our wedding ceremony and reception were flawlessly executed and still a lot of fun! He took the time to know our needs beforehand and showed up hours before the wedding to make sure the sound was perfect. He kept... Read More everyone on the dancefloor with really fun music and did an incredible job announcing transitions to keep the crowd informed and excited. He was really the main reason that our wedding was so much fun! If you're on the fence, know that he's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Emma P

Queen City DJs were a great part of my wedding day. I was sort of fussy about my DJ needs- I had specific requests, and a fair amount of songs I absolutely did not want to play on my wedding day. The DJs honored my requests and included a great mix of songs to accentuate my... Read More selections. They were very professional, and helped guarantee that the night went smoothly. They worked really well with my other vendors as well. If you're looking for professionals, Queen City DJs are the real deal and easy to communicate with!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elizabeth Z

We hired Brad Berry to DJ our wedding. I found Brad after researching a bunch of local DJ’s on various wedding websites and was impressed by his great reviews from the beginning; Brad was fantastic and easy to work with. I’ve been to alot of weddings and I’ve witnessed some less... Read More than stellar DJ’s. We felt the DJ was a very important decision because they really help create the flow of the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding outside, Brad did all the music and it was a bit last minute but he had no problem providing the equipment we needed for the outdoor ceremony and providing the songs we chose. Our reception followed and Brad did an outstanding job making sure he played the appropriate songs for what we were doing at the time; toasts, cake cutting, first dance, etc… After all those details were out of the way we had a blast out dancing with all our wedding guests. Brad played such great music and also was gracious enough to take several requests from our guests. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the end of the event. I can honestly say, we could not have chosen a better DJ. We both had so many people tell us how great the music was and how much fun everyone had dancing. Brad if professional, charismatic, fun and just super easy going. Thank you Brad for making our wedding extra special! – Elizabeth and Roger Zalla

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily A

Brad at Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. We were able to pick all of our music through an online service which made planning so much easier, including everything from ceremony music down to a "Don't play" list for the reception. He also really helped us out in... Read More understanding our timeline for the night and really helped everything run smoothly and on time. He and his team really made our reception a huge dance party playing great music and put up with all of the shenanigans from our wedding party and guests. Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Erinn L

We are so glad we chose Queen City DJs for our wedding reception! Lots of people dream about the type of dress or venue or flowers they will have for their wedding, but for me, I always dreamed about the DANCING! I love to dance to good music, and I can be pretty picky about... Read More what I like to dance to. It was so important to me to have a wedding where people danced all night long- and that’s exactly what we got! We had DJ Jimmy Rack, and he did such an amazing job of keeping the crowd dancing the entire night, yet at the same time sticking to my list of must-haves and requested songs. The music was almost TOO good, I had to tear myself away from the dance floor multiple times just to make sure I was able to talk with all my guests. I knew I had to be a gracious host, but it was hard when every single song Jimmy played was one of my favorite dancing songs! In addition to being thrilled with the music for the night, we had SO MANY people come up to us both during and after the event to tell us how amazing the music was at the reception. We had a pretty diverse group of guests in terms of age, Jimmy did such a good job of reading the crowd that he was able to keep so many people on the dance floor up through the very end! Thank you, Queen City DJs for making my wedding reception everything I’d always dreamed of! I had extremely high expectations, and not only were the met, they were surpassed!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paul M

Everyone we worked with from Queen City DJs was outstanding. These guys have been doing this for years and it is very evident. They truly invest in making your event special. They are not just there to play music--they are wedding professionals. Our DJ Jimmy had a great... Read More presence on the microphone, he announced all of the events with enthusiasm, and did a great job selecting songs and truly playing off the energy of the people on the dance floor. We worked with Brad throughout the planning stages--he couldn't have made it easier. All communication was clear and prompt. Everything from planning to set-up to execution to departure was on point and well done. They handled the music for our ceremony as well and it was also fantastic. Can't say enough good things about them--you can't go wrong by picking them for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie S

Brad, our DJ, was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen. He was so helpful in preparing for the wedding reception and very honest about what would work best with my venue. During the reception, the dance floor was packed all night! Our guests still talk about how great the music... Read More and part atmosphere was!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Susan L

Queen City DJ's went above and beyond on our day. My wife and I were so thankful for all the help that Queen City DJ's didn't have to do, but did. Our wedding was amazing thanks to this great company. Everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meredith C

We had Jimmy Rack as our DJ and he ABSOLUTELY rocked it!!! There were many things that changed throughout the evening and he was so flexible! He made our night so much more enjoyable. My husband and I aren't big dancers, and also didn't think our wedding crowd would dance much.... Read More However, Jimmy had a way of keeping our dance floor packed! We are still hearing from everyone of how much fun they had at our wedding, specifically the dancing! DEFINITELY recommend this guy!!!