Queen City DJs DJ/MC & Lighting Greater Cincinnati

Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton

More than just playing music!

We are all about you! Your vision...combined with our experience. We create a fun and inclusive environment where everyone will walk away saying, "That was the best wedding reception ever!" We are the only DJ company in Cincinnati that has been rated The Best of The Knot Every year since 2009. Call us for a free DJ consultation! Convenient downtown Cincinnati office location to serve you.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati / NKY/ IN / Dayton (513) 659-9293

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Ryan P

Queen City DJ was simply amazing! Our day went picture perfect. This was not because we got lucky. Brad our DJ did a great job of planning and preparation leading up to the big day. We met with him multiple times to discuss everything from the music to the flow of the day. We... Read More were very confident going into the wedding day that things would go smoothly and Queen City DJs delivered. Their online portal made selecting the music playlist both easy and fun. Brad was great at giving advice on the reception but at the same time he understood it was our day. He was so helpful in suggesting things we might want to do or stay away from. He brought up adding the lighting and showed us multiple examples. We made the last minute decision to add it and we instantly knew we made a great choice. I highly recommend the lighting as it made the pictures and our room really awesome. And once the dance floor got going, the lighting really added to the fun. When it came to the day Brad was in contact with all of vendors taking care of things we probably didn't even know about. The actual reception was a big hit, he kept the dance floor full and kept to our music style the whole night. But, at the same time he was able to read the crowd to keep the party going all night. Brad even came up multiple times during the reception to my wife and I to check on us and even offered to grab us drinks from the bar! I mean how can you beat that??? Queen City DJs truly made our night one to remember. Weddings are extremely stressful to plan and get together. Getting good vendors can really make or break your day. I highly recommend Queen City DJs and would be happy to talk to anyone who is interested in booking them.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Danielle R

Queen City DJs and MC and Lighting are simply the best! I couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to have Brad be our wedding DJ and MC for the night. He far exceeded any expectations we could have had – from making sure the music and events went off without a hitch, to... Read More checking on us at dinner to see if we needed anything, including making sure our drinks were never empty! Brad is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and always willing to answer a question, offer advice and help out wherever necessary. He took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions before the wedding to make sure we had covered all our bases. The organization and effort this team puts into making sure your wedding day is the best it can be is simply amazing. Brad was very flexible with our budget and wanted to make sure we got the best bang for our buck – he didn’t try to oversell us and was committed to making sure we received exceptional service. We hired Brad not only to be our DJ, but also our lighting vendor. He met with us at the venue to try out different lighting looks and he also installed bistro lighting upon our request at the venue. The venue liked the bistro lighting so much it is now a semi-permanent fixture for their outdoor patio and it looks amazing! The uplighting that we used can change to any color you’d like throughout the evening, which was especially cool for transitioning from the ceremony to reception! I can’t say enough good things about the customer service and personal attention that Brad offered us throughout our whole wedding experience. He is truly remarkable at what he does and knows how to read a crowd and keep good vibes rolling throughout the night! A BIG thank you to Brad for being simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Kelly S

Brad is the best! We had a destination wedding and wanted to have a party at home to celebrate with all of our friends and family. I was very vague about the music I wanted them to play, I just told Brad that I wanted it to be fun party, with people dancing! Wow! He knew... Read More exactly what songs to play to keep the dance floor full! People were dancing till the very end! Brad also hung bistro lighting throughout the space that looked incredible! It was the perfect wedding celebration party! Thank you so much! I absolutely recommend Queen City DJ’s!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Kelly S

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 September P

When we were planning our wedding, choosing a DJ that kept the dance floor going was of the utmost importance, and we made the best possible choice with Brad from Queen City DJs. He did an amazing job of keeping the crowd engaged and managed to make everyone from a very diverse... Read More group happy. He was also a great MC and helped up with the planning of the reception then kept things running smoothly day of. Thank you so much, Brad. We have some great memories and photos of friends and family dancing their hearts out thanks to you.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Layne H

When I first booked Queen City djs, I was a little hesitant. When I dreamt of my wedding day, I always imagined I would have a band. After several recommendations and an initial meeting with Brad, the owner, I knew I made the right decision. Brad and his staff are professional,... Read More fun and absolutely brilliant at what they do. He communicated with me clearly and effectively through my engagement. I had one request for Brad... coming from a small town, I was concerned that out-of-town guests would be uncomfortable dancing. I had an image of an empty dance floor with people blankly staring at each other as club music roared in the background. I couldn't have been more wrong. Brad kept people on their feet from start to finish, playing everything from funk to Top 40 hits! People were dancing, laughing and having an absolutely blast. One month later and people are still raving about what a party the wedding was. But what's best about Brad and Queen City djs is that they make the wedding day effortless. They made sure that my husband and I, along with our wedding party, knew exactly where to be and when so we didn't have to stress over details and timelines. If you're considering booking Queen City djs, do so immediately! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. They are hands down the best DJ professionals in Cincinnati, and probably the state.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Caroline R

Chris did a perfect job as the DJ at our wedding! We had so many guests come up to tell us how awesome he was! Extremely professional and listened to every piece of input we had for every element of the night -- from the cocktail hour playlist, to the dinner and first dance... Read More music, to the full-on dance party, everything was absolutely on point. He even helped us to sketch out a timeline for the night, and never flinched when we mentioned we wouldn't have almost any of the traditional elements a DJ is usually responsible for (no introductions, no cake-cutting, no bouquet or garter toss, etc.). I'll highly recommend Queen City DJs to anyone who wants music, MC and lighting that's tailored perfectly to their event. Such a stress-free experience -- couldn't have been better. Thank you, Chris!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Chelsea W

Brad and Brian are two of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with Brad and then had Brian as our DJ on the day. Brian. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept almost all of our guest dancing until our very last song.... Read More Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Brian and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started! Ok, the details: 1. Brad, who does most of the communication is prompt and personable. 2. Their equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our ceremony and reception. 3. They were able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...) 4. They are 100% Cool and 0% Cheese We are so so happy with our choice to book Queen City djs for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

I simply cannot express in words how great Brad was on our special day and throughout this entire process. Where do I begin? From the start, Brad was always quick to respond to the many emails a nervous bride sent. He was always very courteous and accommodating as we were... Read More planning a wedding that was to take place two hours across the state. Whether that availability was by phone or email or even allowing us to call him during the late evenings, Brad was always there. He walked us through every step and provided his expertise through suggestions that made the wedding process that much easier. When it came down to meeting in person, Brad even accommodated by meeting us in our hometown (2hours away) before a wedding that he was to DJ. He was extremely thorough and calmed by biggest fear of getting both of our families on the dance floor during the reception. From past attendances at weddings on either sides, this was anticipated to be an extremely difficult task. During the actual day, Brad created an absolutely beautiful touch to our venue through his uplighting and monogram. Not only did he send us pictures of different lighting hues, but he created a custom designed monogram based on one that was on our table cards! Pictures do not do it justice :) Brad took control of the night- everything flowed perfectly and naturally as he went with last minute changes to bridal party entrances. Brad and his company, Queen City DJ’s , was one of the best choices I made. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night.... something I have never seen at any wedding I have been too and completely shocked me given how our extended families are with dancing at weddings. Brad's talent as a DJ is next to none. We even had other couples from the wedding next door join us for dancing as they stated, "you guys have the best music." Let Brad do his thing and you will not regret it- we are still getting compliments. Thank you Brad from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Melissa S

Brad is the absolute best! So responsive and professional, not to mention he kept our guests on the dance floor! The ceremony music was absolutely perfect, and the reception music was fantastic as well. Worth every penny! Brad made the music for our big day so incredibly easy.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Koenig K

Brad was amazing! He helped us think through everything, and plan our evening out perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he did an great job of feeling out the crowd and knowing exactly what to play. All our guests have raved about the music and how much fun they... Read More had dancing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Courtney Z

Brad is a true professional for both DJ and lighting services. Both our ceremony and reception were perfectly executed and met all of our expectations. Brad did a great job taking our "must play" songs and matching them to the mood of our guests so that everyone had a great time... Read More on and off the dance floor. Queen City DJs is a must pick for your DJ services!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jordan R

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Queen City DJs for our big day! Jimmy was awesome and not only perfectly executed our ceremony music, but kept everyone on the dance floor for our entire reception! As master of ceremonies, he kept everything organized and on... Read More schedule, and we just couldn't have had a better experience. These guys are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Benjamin B

Jimmy was awesome at our wedding reception! He played all the songs we requested and kept the night going smoothly! Thanks for a great night of music and fun!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melissa W

Brian, thank you so much for making our wedding full of fun and dancing. Brian played an awesome playlist that had our guest dancing all night long!! You were such a pleasure to work with and listen to all our request and ideas. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Also, the... Read More lighting you provided at the reception created a wonderful ambiance. You did an awesome job and we really cannot thank you enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!! We will recommend Brian Mahon with Queen City Djs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Heather R

Wow!! I couldn't give a better review for Queen City DJs. Brad and his team were absolutely amazing on our big day! They got every single song right... our ceremony went flawlessly and the reception was awesome... They played all the right music and kept our crowd entertained... Read More and dancing until the last minute. They are extremely organized detail-oriented and work very closely with you to make sure that they have everything right and they did just that! I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Daniel T

Brad was so incredibly professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with! He made a custom mix of songs for my "Father/Daughter Dance" and it was exactly as I requested. He made sure to keep people dancing throughout the entire reception which made it even more fun!! His up... Read More lighting and pin-spotting was well worth the money. It added the perfect, extra touch to our reception.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kristi P

Brad is AMAZING!!!!! He had all the guests up and dancing all night. Even the little ones. I kept getting feedback from my guests that they had the best time dancing! I am very pleased with his services and my friend who's getting married next year already said she wants him to... Read More DJ for her wedding! His great!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Deana B

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Queen City Djs. Jimmy was so flexible, professional, and fun! If I had a question or needed help with something, he was quick to respond. At our reception, he kept the guests engaged and played the perfect music for each moment.... Read More It was an honor to work with Queen City Djs, and you would be wise to book Jimmy for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Joshua S

It was a fun, easy, affordable, and overall great experience working with Brad! He was very professional, and easy going, making sure we had everything we needed for our big day. I highly recommend him for your wedding or special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura M

We Loved working with Queen City DJs! Prior to the wedding, Brad was very responsive to our questions and patient with our last minute changes. During the reception, he came by to check on us and kept us up to date on the timeline. He moved about the room to make sure guests... Read More were done eating and ready to move onto the next thing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going. I highly recommend working with Queen City DJs.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marin R

Awesome! Great price, flexible, very willing to help, open to our unique ideas/needs, and great music for dancing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Katelyn W

The Queen City DJ’s staff was amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot of stress off me... Read More (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tracey A

These guys are FUN! Our DJ was amazing. There were a husband and wife team. Greg was the DJ and his wife Lisa as the coordinator for the night. They went way above what I was expecting. They responded to my emails very quickly and their online wedding tools were so easy. They... Read More had prepopulated lists, but you could also select just about any song under the sun!! It was right there to select and automatically add to your "must play" or "don't play" list. Do yourself a favor and book a professional DJ. They know what they are doing and it shows. They set the tone of your event, and even if you have paid for a coordinator, they are the ones announcing everything and making your plan come to life. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brandon D

Queen City DJ’s was amazing! I booked them after meeting them at a bridal show. They were easy to work with and flexible when we accidentally made an incorrect final payment and owed them more money. Jimmy was our DJ and he was incredible! We were a bit behind schedule and he... Read More worked hard to keep everything organized and running smoothly. He even got our caterer to plate my Groom and I's food so we didn't have to go through the buffet! The music he played was perfect and kept the dance floor busy. We had so many compliments on the DJ and music at our wedding even now 3 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect! One of the best things we spent our money on!