Originality. Creativity. Personalization.

We promise to deliver your wedding day vision by creating an entire experience around it and by taking care of even the most intimate details. We ensure that your menus, service & more on your special day will be the greatest experience of your lives together with Queen of Hearts Signature Catering.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Specialty

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Servers, Food + Catering

193 Pennsylvania Avenue, Malvern, PA (610) 889-0477

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jessica L

My husband & I were married on 9/9/17 at the Phoenixville Foundry, catered by QOH. Amy, our planner & coordinator, was wonderful - knowledgeable, down to earth, direct, professional, & accommodating. She ensured everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding & made sure my... Read More husband & I stuck to our timeline, got the photos we wanted, and did the other important wedding stuff (cake cutting, bouquet toss) in a timely manner so we could have fun with our guests. We were also super impressed with how attentive our servers were - we had two girls checking in on us all night and this began the second the ceremony ended. It was nice to know we always had a snack or drink waiting for us! Also, the food was phenomenal - honestly better than we remembered from our tasting. As a bride considering this venue or QOH, it's just important to understand everything that is included in your per head price, and equally important, what is not included. There are some items you'd expect to be included in a wedding that just simply are not when you book a venue that's basically all DIY - and that's perfectly fine, it's just good to ask questions, since most of us haven't been married before so have nothing to compare to. With that said, my wedding day was the best day of my life and everything was perfect - better & smoother than I could've imagined the day would go. I would book an event here a million times over! And I can't say enough again how great it was to work with Amy - she knows her stuff!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jenna D

We've gotten nothing but compliments on the food at our wedding in August. They did an awesome job and paid great attention to the detail of our food. If your'e going with Queen of Hearts, consider asking if you can put on more servers for your event. It took a while for all... Read More of our guests to be served. Some tables were finished eating by the time others were getting served. But overall, the food was TOP notch!

2017-09-07T19:36:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for your honest review. We greatly appreciate it as it allows us an opportunity to improve upon our services. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alina I

Great experience working with Queen of Hearts - everything went flawlessly on the day of the event! Amy was our planner and she was great to plan with. She even kept an eye out for rain even though there was no forecast for it, and saved us from walking down the aisle in the... Read More middle of a downpour. The food was delicious, and the team was willing to work with us and accommodate our plan so that we could see all of our guests, and still have a meal.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kristin B

Queen of Hearts is absolutely AMAZING! We got married this past Saturday, and we worked directly with Amy. She was absolutely fabulous, and went above and beyond for us on our day! The food was incredible, even better than it was when we first had it at our tasting. Our guests... Read More were raving about the appetizers and the entrees the entire night. And Amy was fantastic! She basically ran the show, and had our wedding go so smoothly, and kept everybody satisfied. I could not have asked for a better day and Queen of Hearts catering was a huge part of it! I would recommend them to everybody!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara G

I cannot say enough good things about Queen of Hearts Catering, and especially Amy. The food was excellent and we got a lot of positive feedback from guests, but QoH and Amy were about way more than just the food. Amy and Ariane were essential in pulling the whole wedding... Read More together. They helped me realize my complete vision and guided me along the way. Amy was indispensable not only in the planning but on the day of, coordinating with all my other vendors and getting everyone, including me, where we needed to be. She even carried my train! She's professional, calming, efficient and enthusiastic. Also, my venue was a little odd--a Revolutionary War era fort. They had no proper kitchen to work out of and a lot of restrictions to work around. If Amy could work around that venue, and if the cooks can make perfectly-cooked salmon in essentially a hole in a wall, this catering company can do anything! I was hoping my brother, who got engaged recently as well, would choose Queen of Hearts as his caterer. Unfortunately he didn't, but if I would recommend this company to my own brother, I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brianne B

With the help of Queen of Hearts I had the wedding of my dreams. I was planning a Pennsylvania wedding all the way from Hawaii. Queen of hearts was very accommodating to my schedule and were able to do much of the communication including showing me linen colors and possible... Read More table arrangements online/via email. They were very friendly, professional and kept the wedding itself running smoothly. They were also there to help answer all my other wedding questions and recommend other vendors. The food itself was amazing and all the guests raved about our Mac n cheese bar at the cocktail hour.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Valerie M

QOH Catering was the perfect choice to cater my wedding reception at the High Point in Malvern, PA. Working with them was effortless from the start. I did all of my planning with Amy Spacht who always responded to emails and phone calls on the same day. They created a custom... Read More buffet menu for us that included Carolina pulled pork, BBQ chicken, a tortellini pasta dish, corn salad, caramelized brussel sprouts, and a delicious salad. My husband and I were planning the wedding from afar and Amy managed to squeeze us in for a last minute tasting when we made a quick trip back to Pennsylvania. That was SO appreciated. The food was absolutely incredible and our guests have not stopped complimenting us on it. In the last few days leading up the the wedding we had a few changes to our guest list that included shifting some seating arrangements around and adding a child's meal. Amy didn't skip a beat in making it happen. On the actual day of the wedding we worked with Ariane Graham, Amy's assistant. She worked along side Amy every step of the way during the planning process and honestly if anything went wrong at the reception we were completely unaware of it because everything ran so smoothly thanks to Ariane. The entire catering staff was so polite and accommodating. QOH is worth every penny for a beautiful, stress free, and delicious wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

We can't say enough good about Amy & Ariane of Queen of Hearts. From minute one they put us at ease, guided us, made suggestions and took care of every detail. Our daughter's wedding at The High Point in Malvern was perfect. Unlike other caterers they did not push a set... Read More menu. Instead they listened to and discussed the feel and tone of the wedding that the bride and groom wanted and then created a menu specifically for them. They are not just caterers but complete wedding planners. They made sure everything flowed perfectly the day of the wedding leaving us to just enjoy the day and our guests without having to worry about anything.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Jen H

We are so happy that we decided on using Queen of Hearts catering for our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry! Everything far exceeded our expectations. The food was phenomenal and all of our guests absolutely loved it! Amy went above and beyond during the planning part but the... Read More day of she became an integral element that made our wedding perfect and unforgettable!!

Excellent caterers

Reviewed on 4/25/2015

We were fortunate to choose Queen of Hearts catering for our daughter's March wedding. What an amazing group to work with. Megan, Danielle and their entire team were fabulous. Every detail was attended to and every accessory was placed according to our wish. And the food was... Read More beyond expectation! Not only were we pleased with the taste but the presentation was gorgeous. The cocktail hour stations were styled perfectly and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were delicious, hot and constant. We had pre-poured signature cocktails and they were presented beautifully. The table settings were lovely and everyone commented on how beautiful the settings were. The menu choices were extensive and Queen of Hearts is flexible and very conscious of dietary restrictions. They provided cheesesteaks for the groomsmen and fruit and cheese platter for the bridal party and salad while everyone dressed. It made it so special! But the best reason for having Queen of Hearts cater our wedding is that they listened to our wants and delivered an amazing experience for our guests. I recommend them highly!

AMAZING Job by Queen of Hearts

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Kait P

Jenni and her team were amazing! Fomr the first day of working with them they went out of the way to make sure this wedding was everything dreamed of! The food was delicious, the staff friendly and the wedding so well put together! I would highly recommend them for any event you... Read More are looking to cater.

November 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Elizabeth B

When we booked our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry, we were given the choice of several caterers. We met with a few, and ultimately decided on Queen of Hearts for several reasons. One, was the level of detail and care that was presented to us upon our initial meetings, first... Read More with Ashley at the Foundry the day of our venue tour, and then with Jenni, who was with us during the entire wedding planning process and the day of the wedding. Second, was the willingness to work within our budget, and to accommodate any interests, wishes, and goals that we wished to achieve with our wedding. Upon initially meeting with Jenni, we told her what we were looking for in regards to food, the feel of our wedding, and what we hoped to achieve. The menu they created and presented to us was amazing and so creative (I love pickles; they gave us a fried pickle passed hors d'oeuvre and we both love french onion soup which we were served at our sweetheart table especially for us!). Throughout the entire planning process, Jenni was always immediately accessible by phone or email. We met several times in person to go over linens, day-of-details, decorative themes, and the planning process. Queen of Hearts is definitely not just a caterer-Jenni saved me so much time and stress by helping me along the crazy wedding planning train-always answering my questions, giving suggestions, and assisting any way she could. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! Jenni and the staff of QOH set out all my accessories and decorations. I didn't have to worry about a thing! All night Jenni checked on my husband and I, making sure we had everything we needed and we were enjoying ourselves. We are so thankful we used QOH and Jenni for our wedding-I cannot reiterate enough how perfect everything was-from the day we signed our contract with them to the moment our wedding ended!!

Queen Of Hearts Catering

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Brianna J

My husband and I picked Queen of Hearts because of Jenni. When we met with her (after meeting with 5 other caterers), she instantly made us feel comfortable and confident that she could handle every detail of our wedding without drama/hassle. My husband and I are both low... Read More maintenance, low-key people and Jenni knew exactly how to accommodate our personalities, and additionally our dietary requests. I am gluten free, and although we didn't do gluten free for our guests, Jenni went above and beyond by providing gluten free options (i.e. crackers, etc) during cocktail hour and throughout the entire night specifically to me to ensure we were taken care of. Queen of Hearts food was fantastic, so much that our guests raved about it the next day. Queen of Hearts service was above and beyond, everything ran on schedule the day of, and turned out exactly as planned. Jenni was always available to talk if needed and extremely responsive via email. We loved working with her and would recommend her, and Queen of Hearts, in a heart beat!

Love Queen of Hearts!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Courtney

We couldn't be happier with Queen of Hearts Catering. We felt confident in Jenni from the moment we spoke with her. She has such a great attention to detail and really cares about her clients. She was there for us through the entire planning process and whenever I had a question... Read More or concern I was able to contact her and knew she would have the answer. She makes you feel like her only client. I never had to worry if something was going to get done on time because she was always on top of everything. She really takes the stress out of the planning process. I highly recommend Queen of Hearts. Jenni is a wonderful person to have by your side throughout the wedding planning process. Everything was all set when our wedding day arrived and it was everything we hoped for. The food was amazing and our guests are still telling us how much they loved the food. Thank you Jenni and Queen of Hearts!

Thank you, Jenni & QOH Catering team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Maureen H

We used Queen of Hearts Signature Catering for our wedding on 10/17/14. We worked directly with Jenni from the very beginning of our planning process through to the big day, and we cannot say enough about all that she did. From finalizing the menu to the food tasting to... Read More helping us with the last-minute details, Jenni was so responsive and accommodating to our many questions. As a bride, I had a vision and it was important to me to have both the big picture and the many little details tied up and together as best as we could. Jenni understood our vision from the very beginning and guided us every step of the way keeping that vision in mind. Our wedding reception was nothing short of perfect - To the point where I can honestly say that I walked into our venue and dining room and was literally brought to tears with how beautifully everything came together. Jenni pulled off every detail seamlessly. We are so very grateful to Jenni for all of her hard work in helping us plan our reception. It was everything we could have imagined and more!

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

From the first time I talked with Jenni, I was completely set at ease. I just knew that our wedding would be wonderful. Our wedding on October 4th, was exactly that – beautiful! When I walked into the venue about 1 ½ hour before the ceremony, I was thrilled. Everything I had... Read More discussed with Jenni was exactly as I had asked. As a bride, it was great to realize I had nothing to worry about. I could go and get dressed and relax. Jenni took care of everything throughout the evening as well – making sure my husband and I ate, and even helping me with taking my veil off when I was ready! The entire staff that day from Queen of Hearts was professional, attentive, and courteous. The food was truly delicious. We had many guests who mentioned being in a ‘food coma’. The pasta station in particular was so good; they couldn’t stop themselves from going back for seconds and thirds! Queen of Hearts made our wedding day perfect – we give them double-thumbs up!

Personalized quality service for a memorable wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Nneka N

Jenni and the crew at Queen of Hearts catering were amazing! A year before our wedding, I was searching for caterers and Jenni was the first one who didn't just send me a list of prices. She actually took the time to talk to me on the phone. She asked what me and my (then... Read More fiance) liked to eat and about our backgrounds. She also asked what our price range was, understanding that while we wanted an elegant affair, my husband and I paid for most of the wedding ourselves and were price conscious. Within a day or two after we spoke, Jenni sent a menu that was more than anything we could have imagined. She created a menu that blended the worlds my husband and I come from--New England (clam chowder and lobster rolls), Philly (cheesteak egg rolls), and Nigeria (plantains, jerk chicken, and Nigerian style rice). She also threw in a taco bar at happy hour, satisfying my husband's affinity for tacos :). Throughout the year, Jenni and I were in touch. She kept me on top of the details of our wedding day and also kept me at ease. Whereas other brides will chastise you or not doing things months and months in advance, Jenni always assured me that I was doing things in a timely manner and that everything would come together. And it did. The table settings were beautiful and the food was exquisite. Food is most likely the biggest expensive when planning a wedding and you want it to be great. My guests were left full, satisfied, and impressed. In fact, they're still talking about our wedding! Queen of Hearts' servers and bartenders were courteous to our guests and made sure my husband and I had whatever we wanted throughout the evening. If you're getting married and want the food to reflect you and your husband's tastes, backgrounds, and personalities, then you must book Queen of Hearts catering.

More than just a caterer..

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Cynthia R

Queen of Hearts was the best decision we made! They were awesome from start to finish. We wanted to do an upscale BBQ menu, but didn't even know where to start. After asking us a few questions, Ashley gave us a few suggestions and we decided on their pulled pork and jerk... Read More chicken. Every single guest we talked to raved about how great the food was. Even after a month, they are still talking about it. The food was awesome, and at a great price; however, what really made QOH stand out among the rest was Ashley. She made sure our entire wedding planning went smoothly, up until the very last minute. Our venue was a DIY place, so we had to get our own vendors. We had different vendors, coming from all different areas, which made me very uneasy. However, Ashley reassured me she will make sure everything went okay. She called each and every one of them to touch base with them and made sure they had the right address and times. One vendor even told us that that has never happened before and how nice it was to hear from the caterer beforehand. Long story short, Queen of Hearts has great food and will work with any budget, while not sacrificing the quality! Ashley was there for us and was constantly checking in. She was often the one reminding me about what still needed to be done. Queen of Hearts isn't just an exceptional catering service, they are pretty much like having your own wedding planner. Oh, and their tasting session is amazing! It was like going out to eat, but better. They have a private dining room for you, and give you way more food than you can even eat! They even let you doggie bag the food you don't eat.

Loved the people, loved the food, loved everything

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Jaclyn G

My husband and I were just recently married at the Phoenixville Foundry on August 23rd and we were so thrilled with everything from the decorations to the service and flow of the night! Jenni Kaper was fabulous to work with and she is so kind and helpful. We made our own... Read More centerpieces so we had a lot of personal touches and arrangements that we were hoping to have set up and Queen of Hearts did everything and more! We walked into the most beautiful setting the day of our wedding and my eyes just lit up. Everyone was working hard to make our day flawless and it truly was incredible. We had come up with an idea of the timeline together, and then the night of...it all just came together! Queen of Hearts made sure the groom and I were always taken care of and our bridal party as well. From the first course to the last, everything ran so smoothly - I never had to even wonder or question anything. They just took control and I needed that :) I would recommend QOH to any couple getting married. They were so helpful arranging the tasting and then coordinating everything up to the day of the wedding. My favorite parts were how comfortable I felt asking questions, the efficiency of Jenni in getting back to me, and the confidence I had the day of that everything would go well. I could not be happier with the caterer we chose. Thanks! Cheers :)

Perfect Caterers

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Molly D

After choosing our venue, we needed to pick from a few select caterers that had worked the venue before, and I am beyond happy that we chose Queen of Hearts. Not only was it one of the more affordable options, but Jenni was so easy to work with. She helped us to organize our... Read More wedding planning and even when we felt like we weren't doing anything on time or didn't know what we were doing at all, she was there to say we were on the right track and guide us to what needed to be done. I am so thankful for that! Not only did Queen of Hearts provide the most amazing food I've ever eaten (seriously, my husband and I both would have died for how good that steak was), their presentation was impeccable, their servers and bartenders were pleasant and incredibly helpful (having someone assigned just to the wedding party to make sure we were able to eat and drink no matter what was a total blessing), and the tables, chairs, and set up were gorgeous. Queen of Hearts guided us through the entire experience leading up to the wedding, and the wedding day itself. It was a huge relief to have someone tell us what, when, and where everything needed to happen. It all went off without a hitch! Thank you so much Queen of Hearts!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 jennifer k

Jenni from Queen of Hearts was great to work with. I had to plan from a distance and she made me feel that everything was under control and organized without having to worry. She was even there to remind me to just breath and not to sweat the small stuff. Our meetings were... Read More enjoyable, helpful and informative. Jenni and Donna from the High Point (our venue) worked very well together to make sure every detail was paid close attention to. Everyone raved about how great the food was and how beautiful everything looked. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I was glad to have been greeted by a friendly face and the hors d'oeuvre tray, along with a cocktail of course, as we finished up our formal pictures on the property just before the event began! Honestly, the day went by so fast so a good chunk of this review came from the feedback I received from my guests. Everyone had such a great time and enjoyed themselves thoroughly. My only complaint is that it went by too quickly!! Thank you Jenni and the Queen of Hearts Staff for making our special day so very perfect.

QOH Catering

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Carrie k

Queen of Hearts was fantastic to work with from beginning to end. Jenni and the staff took care of all of our needs and helped us build a menu that fit our budget. The day of staff was also great...EVERYONE loved the food, which actually came out hot. Jenni helped us navigate... Read More the wedding process so efficiently and overall she was our most helpful vendor.

Fabulous experience from start to finish

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Alex T

I worked with Jenni at Queen of Hearts Catering for my wedding in May 2014. From start to finish, I had a fabulous experience. Jenni was extremely detail-oriented and made me feel extremely confident as my wedding day approached. I was organizing the event on a relatively... Read More short timeline and working with Jenni and QOH made it possible to pull everything together. A delicious menu was designed to fit my budget which was much appreciated. Jenni also ensured that the entire day ran smoothly, including the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend QOH to any couple planning a wedding!

Hindu/Christian ceremonies success!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kenya W

Queen of Hearts catering helped to make our wedding a success! From the beginning Jenni was very friendly and organized. She always responded quickly to any emails we sent. They were the only catering company that had cake samples from the bakery with whom they conduct business.... Read More We asked a lot of the QoH team. We had a Hindu and Christian ceremony in one day and they facilitated the switching of the venue for both ceremonies, a snack break, cocktail hour and the reception. Most of the planning was all conceptual and we did not see the final product until the day of the wedding but it was better than we could have imagined. Some of the elements we used were pipe and draping, a mundap for the Hindu ceremony, and flipping of the one room for two ceremonies followed by the reception. We would definitely recommend Queen of Hearts catering.

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Lauren F

Your caterer is a crucial part in the success of your wedding day. We could not be happier with our choice to use Queen of Hearts for our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry. When we first met with Jenni Kaper, she connected with us and understood what we were looking... Read More for. Jenni and her team had great working relationships with all of our vendors, which made us extremely confident in the team we had in place. This put at ease for the wedding day and excited to see the professionals doing what they do best! The wedding day was even better than we could have ever expected! The decor was exactly how we pictured it and it came together so well. Jenni and her team did a great job and had amazing ideas. Our guests were very impressed and loved the food. We highly recommend Queen of Hearts!!