Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

2211 Hidalgo St., Austin, TX

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan O

There are not enough amazing things I can say about Quick Draw Photo Booth. Every single one of my guests had so much fun in the booth and loved the uniqueness of the photo booth. Aron created a beautiful and personalized logo for my the photo strips and was more than... Read More accommodating in every aspect. Aron kept our guests laughing and added a distinct and exciting experience to our reception. I would recommend Aron to the bride/groom looking for something different and fun for their reception!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Megan H

There are no words to describe how perfect Aron was for our wedding reception! Our guests absolutely loved the entertainment & hand-drawn photos - this photobooth is definitely a two-for-one. This was the only choice for our wedding, being I'm a graphic designer..I felt like the... Read More sketches were a fantastic touch to represent my inner artist. This is such an untraditional, but awesome option for a photobooth...perfect for the "Keep Austin Weird" vibe and for those, like us, who aren't entirely traditional. The best part was Aron jumped right on our odd request to have him dress as Old Gregg (from the English Mighty Boosh TV show) and everyone laughed all night. Personally, I think he had a great time too ;) I would absolutely hire him again - just wish he was closer to Houston!

Raining on Saturday

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Kelly L

We saw this photo booth at a wedding show and booked him shortly after. Because we met him at the wedding show we got a nice discount! The Photo Booth is unlike any other I've been to. He makes the people think he's taking pictures of them (which he does) but really he draws... Read More them!! It's soon much fun. He has them laughing the whole time. We requested that his character would be an elder couple and they pulled it off so well. It really is a great experience to have at your event! I would hire him again!

Start a Conversation!