Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Northbrook, IL (847) 498-5544

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Natalie S

Carolyn is GREAT! Literally every paper product I needed for my wedding was from her. She helped with the save the dates, invitations, programs, and custom cocktail napkins. She is always flexible with meeting times and great on getting proofs out on time. Look no... Read More further...book Carolyn today!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Catherine C

Carolyn is so talented and was so great to work with, a true professional and expert in her field! Look no further for your invitation vendor, I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Carolyn at Quintessence Papers. She is incredibly knowledgeable, responsive,... Read More creative and made the process so easy, stress free and fun. It's no surprise that friends have had top notch experiences with her as well.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Catherine C

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alyssa M

We went through Quintessence Papers for our wedding invitations and Carolyn was amazing to work with. She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and helped design the perfect wedding invitation with her great tips. She helped guide us through the process and made it easy... Read More with her welcoming and warm personality. I will definitely be going through her for all of my special events.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Carolyn was amazing. We showed her a picture of an invitation we wanted and she had the exact thing. We were able to change it to exactly what the bride and groomed wanted. She was so patient and helpful. The groom wanted a specific font and she patiently showed him them all and... Read More then printed out a sample for him. We went to her for a first meeting just to get ideas and to meet Carolyn. We never imagined that on our first meeting that we would leave with invitations ordered. We spent the whole afternoon with Carolyn and never felt rushed. Along the way Carolyn suggested other paper goods that we might need. Planning my first wedding I had no idea what we needed. Carolyn guided me the whole way. I ended up having Carolyn do all my table numbers, escort cards, programs and menus. Everything was perfectly coordinated. You will be in great hands with Carolyn. I would never order from anyone else. I left feeling like I have a new friend for life.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Marisa H

I would highly recommend Carolyn to do invitations for your wedding! Figuring out what you want to do for your invitations can be very overwhelming, but Carolyn was so helpful during this process. She listened to our ideas and shaped them into exactly what we wanted. She... Read More responded quickly to our emails and had no problem making last minute changes. Carolyn is extremely professional and is so creative! I'm so glad we chose Quintessence Papers for our invitations!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Shea D

Quintessence Papers was the best choice for our wedding invitations! Carolyn created absolutely gorgeous invitations for our wedding. Our consultation with her went amazing and it was an absolute pleasure to get to work with her through the entire process. She has hundreds of... Read More choices of invitations to choose from. She worked with us and helped capture our vision of the perfect wedding invitation. She also helped create beautiful invites for other events that were surrounding our wedding (Reception Dinner and Mother-of-the-Bride brunch). I would recommend Quintessence Papers to anyone who is looking to bring their dream wedding invitation to life! Thank you, Carolyn!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren B

We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience working with Carolyn on our wedding. From our first meeting, everything was personalized to our style and included Carolyn's personal touches. She really wow-ed us while working with her and helped make the wedding planning... Read More experience one we truly enjoyed.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessie G

Carolyn was absolutely fantastic to work with. I got married at the Park Hyatt in Chicago and Carolyn did my save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and table numbers. All were absolutely beautiful! I also loved how Carolyn was able to listen to my vision of my event... Read More and create paper products that were entirely inkeeping with that vision without further input from me. I could not recommend her more highly!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Michele L

I was referred to Carolyn from a friend and I am so glad I went with her! From the first time we spoke, I knew I made the right choice. My Mom, grandmother and I all went to meet Carolyn to pick out the invitations. She even offered us drinks and apps!! She had so many choices... Read More to pick from. We had talked a bit before our meeting to discuss what I was looking for and she nailed it! I am pretty sure around the 10th invite she showed me, we had found ours! Great attention to detail. Really listens to what you are asking/looking for. We received so many compliments on our invites. If you are looking to work with the best, look no further! I need another event to plan so I can work with Carolyn again!!