R Man Van Limo & Luxury Car Services

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

275 Rocky Fork Dr., Columbus, OH (614) 477-0737

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Nicole E

We used their van to shuttle our guests to and from the hotel and their sedan as our getaway car. Armen was so helpful and kind through every step of the process and he helped accommodate several last minute changes. The vehicles were very clean and our drivers Douglas and Leo... Read More were fantastic. They were great all-around!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Anna B

The driver was amazing. He went out of his way to make sure that our day special. We had hired them to drive us around for Wedding Pictures in downtown Columbus, and they did not disappoint. Jason

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Matt O

Armen was fantastic. He showed up right on time, the car was clean and comfortable, and was a tremendous help getting us checked in to our hotel after a long night. Will definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Emma H

Armen was so easy to work with and on top of things from the first converaation. Douglas, our driver, made the day so smooth! He was flexible as the plans changed in the morning and the weather didn't go as planned. I would highly recommend their service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 LaToya S

The car was very nice! The driver was kind, professional and experienced! We are glad we chose RManVan! Perfect touch to a perfect day. We will use this company again.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lisle S

Great experience. Thorough communication and follow up. Doug (driver) was great and everything went as planned. Van clean and comfortable. No hesitation in recommending Armen and his team.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nikki D

We used R Man Shuttle and Car services for our daughter's wedding and couldn't be happier with the service! Armen was great to work with from my very first phone call to him. The shuttle and Cadillac Escalade were immaculate! Douglas was our shuttle driver and was so helpful!... Read More He even went back to our house and picked up the wedding programs that we left at our house and brought them back to the church. Armen drove the wedding couple downtown to the hotel and helped with their bags and took pictures for them in the lobby and as our son-in-law carried carried our daughter over the threshold! We needed their services longer than what we had originally planned but Armen was able to accommodate. I can't say enough about what wonderful service we had from R Man Van Shuttle & Luxury Car Services.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Chelsea S

Arman made booking with RManVan so easy. He was always getting back to my emails and phone calls. Being a bride, this is SUPER helpful. Our driver, Douglas, was wonderful! He made sure we have waters on the way to our venue and home. He even dropped us off at the bar when he... Read More didn´t need to. Highly reccommended for any transportation needs!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica/Brian P

We used R Man Van for our wedding earlier this month, they were great to work with. Answered my emails quickly and kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding we had nothing to worry about everything went smoothly and we received a lot of... Read More compliments on the shuttle. I highly recommend this company if you have any shuttle needs.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Whitney B

R MAN VAN SERVICE was so attentive. The driver was there on time, he continued to offer us and our bridesmaids and groomsmen water. There van was very clean and nice. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Chelsea C

Douglas was amazing and so patient and kind to everyone in our wedding party! He was on time and really went above and beyond to make our day special. I would highly recommend using this service and I will definitely be booking with them again after our wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Susan K

Can't say enough good things about this company. They were recommended to me and from the first phone call to the last pickup, they could not have been more kind, helpful and professional. The thing that attracted me the most was there flexibility. They allowed me to hire... Read More them for 4 hrs and to use the 4 hrs anyway I needed. This worked so beautifully for our wedding. Armen was a pleasure to work with! He was honest, professional, kind, service oriented, and responsive to calls and emails. Pricing was extremely fair in my opinion. Douglas was our driver and he also was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, pro-active, on time (actually early) always had a smile on, very service oriented and "nothing was a problem" ( and there were no problems) I told him that I didn't need anymore shuttle runs and he said he would wait and make sure everyone had a ride back to the hotel. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erin F

Armen was great to work with. He made sure everything was arranged and was even able to break up our time slots so we could get the bridal party to the venue and then have services for our guests back to the hotel. Douglas, the driver, was fantastic also! He made sure everyone... Read More got in and out of the limo safely and was very personable and fun. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

I just wanted to post a review of the great service I received from this company. Armen, the person I spoke to directly, was able to accommodate us within 4 days of our wedding. We were stuck in bind with transportation & Armen easily handled our requests. The service was... Read More impeccable. The SUV's were brand new, clean & classy. The drivers were exceptionally nice & helped out as much as possible. They arrived at the scheduled times & even better, they stayed past the times we initially set up to help accommodate guests who stayed extra longer at our reception. To get drivers to stay longer than the required time is something I've never experienced with transportation services unless it involves extra money & they did not ask for anything. Service like this is rare & definitely did not go unnoticed. I would highly recommend this service to anyone. They are fair in price, go the extra mile & their service is 5 star.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Juan A

best transportation service!! All new vehicles are amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jordan B

Communication with RManVan was quick and they were able to answer all of our questions. They have fair prices and did not experience a single issue on wedding day. You won't find a more reliable shuttle service!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Logan R

Accommodating, flexible and professional. I would highly recommend for any transportation needs.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kate C

RMan was SO great to work with. Communication was so quick and Armen is very responsive. He really made the transportation for our wedding day go smoothly. He was willing to work with us and split up shuttle times to accommodate our guests and also stayed late to shuttle some... Read More late night party animals! I am so happy with our choice to use RMan. Thanks, Armen!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Lauren A

RManVan was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication throughout the entire booking process and our driver was awesome. Armen was so polite and genuinely concerned with our satisfaction. I would recommend RManVan for any type of event. They were fabulous and the... Read More customer service was excellent.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Rachael K

I used RManVan for transportation during a wedding. Armen was so communicative while planning and making sure he and his driver had all the information they needed to ferry us around town. One of our family members has a bit of trouble getting in and out of cars, but Douglas... Read More (the driver) made sure we were all secure in our footing. They were in constant communication the week before. I cannot recommend using RManVan enough.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kayla K

I would recommend this transportation!!! The day before our wedding i received our driver's name and cell number in case anything happened and they followed up ensuring the schedule and locations were correct. We added an additional pick up the day before as well and it wasn't a... Read More problem! Super sweet driving, helped all the girls on and off the bus, ensured we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephanie N

Really great experience with R Man Van. It was easily the most affordable option, and they provided perfect service to our guests. They even brought a new Escalade as a surprise to transport bride/groom and family! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

We booked RManVan services for a shuttle for out of town guests. Arman was very easy to work with but what was most impressive was their ability to be flexible with our time. There was two hours in between ceremony and reception. We were able to book Douglas (our driver) in... Read More different time slots rather than one whole block of time. Their willingness to work with us on that was why we went with RManVan. I would recommend their services.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 C B

We used R MAN Van for shuttle transportation between our guest hotel and wedding venue. Armen was easy to work with and very accommodating. Originally we thought two runs with the 14 person van would be enough to transport our guests. When our estimate went up, Armen worked with... Read More us (with little notice) to add the SUV to ensure all guests arrived on time. In addition, we had several guests comment on how nice the vehicles were and that the driver (Douglas) was very personable.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katie H

R-man-van did an excellent job! What we enjoyed the most was we only needed to pay them the hours we needed them. They communicate it with us often. And made sure our night was perfect. If I ever needed something like this again I would use them in a heartbeat. I would... Read More recommend this to any wedding couple.