Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan

“An independent modern rabbi.” Personalized meaningful traditional or interfaith wedding ceremonies, When the food and music are long forgotten, Your ceremony will be long remembered by all. Contemporary ceremonies filled with fun and spirituality, personalized for each couple.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5874 NW 123RD AVE, CORAL SPRINGS, FL (954) 346-5030

PHENOMENAL SERVICE!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Alana E

My husband and I are recently married and our interfaith ceremony was officiated by Rabbi Kaplan and Pastor Steve Caldwell. We loved every minute of the ceremony; it ran smoothly, it was effective, and efficient. The Rabbi and Pastor worked extremely well together and we had... Read More many guests state how it was the best interfaith ceremony they have ever been too. Rabbi Kaplan was easy and fun to work with and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan to anyone that has an upcoming wedding! He made our wedding even more memorable!

Rabbi Kaplan

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Ashley Z

Rabbi Kaplan was such a pleasure to work with & he did an amazing job officiating our ceremony! He is personable, responsive, funny and just a really nice person. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an officiant! Thank you!

The Siemsen Wedding

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Barbara S

Rabbi Kaplan was AMAZING!!! We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. It was so wonderful to hear so many people at our reception telling us how great he was. There were people there that had never been to a Jewish wedding before and were so impressed. From... Read More the first time I spoke to him on the telephone, I knew he was the one. When my husband met him he knew right away too. Thank You so much to Rabbi Kaplan. He was the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Kama H

Love love love Rabbi Kaplan!! If you want a personable funny entertaining Rabbi, he’s your guy! Helped us with everything and anything we needed throughout the entire wedding process! We aren’t very religious and he made our ceremony perfect for us. Highly recommend to any and... Read More everyone looking for the BEST Rabbi ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jennifer F

Rabbi Kaplan was warm and personable from the first day we met him. He officiated our interfaith ceremony perfectly so that guests of both faiths could understand the traditions and symbolism of the ceremony. He was also very efficient with the signing of the Katubah and the... Read More ceremony itself. Our guests could not stop telling us what a beautiful ceremony we had!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Randi B

Rabbi Kaplan was fantastic! He performed our interfaith marriage at Four Seasons on Brickell on 11/12/2017. This was the second wedding for both of us, and our experience with Rabbi Kaplan was flawless from the moment we met. He was so professional, thoughtful, warm, funny... Read More and loving! He is also extremely organized which made the entire wedding planning even easier! Even during an unexpected rainstorm right in the middle of our ceremony, he made the entire experience enjoyable and heartful for us, and for everyone who attended the ceremony! He was so thoughtful about respecting both of our religions, and lovingly incorporating our children (8 in total) into our ceremony! There wasn't a request that we made that he didn't honor, and he exceeded our expectations. We loved working with Rabbi Kaplan and highly recommend him, not just for a wedding, but for any occasion! Thank you again Rabbi Kaplan for the best night ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Lisa H

Rabbi Kaplan was not only a joy to work with but a joy to get to know. My husband and I spent quality time with Rabbi Kaplan over 7 months before our wedding and I really think it served to provide for a personal and heartfelt ceremony. The ceremony was so personal, inclusive,... Read More and most of all US. Rabbi Kaplan works to incorporate elements of the couple into the ceremony to really provide for a unique and once in a lifetime experience. My wedding day was the best day of my life but it was even better when all of our guests gushed over how amazing the ceremony was. I would recommend Rabbi Kaplan for your officiant as he is kind, personal, and extremely warm. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Shari B

Rabbi Kaplan did a wonderful job at our wedding last month. He struck the perfect balance of sincerity and humor. From the ketubah signing until the breaking of the glass, he maintained the perfect mood. That included keeping us, the bride and groom, calm throughout. He also... Read More ensured all the traditions and symbolic acts were accessible to guests who may not be familiar with Jewish marriage customs. He did a fantastic job of explaining the chuppah, blessings, ceremonial wine and other wedding facets so that everyone could appreciate the ceremony. Even our non-Jewish guests commented on how beautiful it was. To prepare for the wedding, we met Rabbi Kaplan at his home office and discussed our relationship at length. We then completed a questionnaire, which he used to personalize our service. He also followed up via phone a few weeks before the wedding to invite us to ask him any last-minute questions. His services also included a beautiful ketubah. We can’t recommend Rabbi Kaplan enough.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Shari B

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Gabriella F

If we could give Rabbi Kaplan 10 stars, we would! To start things off, my fiance, now husband and I had a difficult time finding a Rabbi who would officiate our Friday night (Shabbat) wedding. It was by luck we found Rabbi Kaplan! From the moment we met Rabbi Kaplan, we knew... Read More he was the one. He was so easy to talk too and had such a great personality. He asked us the basic questions on how we met, etc but what blew us away was after our meeting, he emailed us a questionnaire to get to know us better. We appreciated how he took the time to really get to know us. On the day of our wedding, Rabbi brought tears to our eyes, happy tears. He spoke like he'd known us our whole lives and even our guest spoke highly of him. The ceremony was short and sweet which was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan! He is easy to work with, great personality and has a very fair price. If we could do it again, we would and choose him without question! Thank you again Rabbi! Gabby and Kevin Borwick

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jessie S

My husband and I recently used Rabbi Kaplan for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us prior to the wedding and was very accomodating given that we both came from different religious backgrounds. On the day of the wedding he kept the mood light and fun. He was very good... Read More at improvising when things didn't go exactly as planned. Everyone kept asking us how long we had known him as he made the ceremony feel so intimate and personal. I would highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan and would love him to preside over future ceremonies for our family.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Brittany D

We couldn't have been more happy with Rabbi Kaplan officiating our wedding. Everything that he said had so much meaning and completely related to us. Our wedding guests couldn't stop raving about how perfect our reception was. From the first meeting with him right up to the... Read More party he put us at ease and we could just enjoy ourselves with our great company

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 A

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us. Everyone in our family commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He is a natural at speaking and his words reached us and all our guests. When I think back on my favorite part of my wedding, it is the ceremony and... Read More how amazing the rabbi was! Rabbi Kaplan made our amazing day even more special. Don't hesitate to hire him!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Staci B

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan did such a wonderful job, and made it so special for us. I can't say enough good things, he is extremely personable and was always there to answer any of my questions throughout our engagement. My husband was raised... Read More Catholic, but we had a Jewish ceremony. My husband felt extremely comfortable with Rabbi Kaplan. Even after the ceremony all of my guests, regardless of their faith, commented on how wonderful it was.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kerri O

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan made our wedding truly special and personalized a beautiful ceremony with us. He was reliable and passionate, listened to what was important to us and what was not. He is genuinely a wonderful person who clearly enjoys performing ceremonies and puts forth... Read More great effort to make sure it is a custom fit for the couple. He was attentive and responsive before, during and after our big day. He made our entire family happy and was warm, funny and personable along the way. He performed our ceremony during a tropical storm, navigating the horrible weather to get to us and even walking in the thunderstorms for us-all with a big smile on his face and tying it into our luck as a couple : ) We love Rabbi Kaplan and highly recommend him, truly a highlight of our big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kerri O

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Martina G

Rabbi Kaplan made our special day unforgettable. He was personal and my guests could not stop listening to his beautiful words! I recommend him to every couple he took the time to learn our story and even made special comments about our personal lives during the ceremony !!! He... Read More is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Victoria A

Look no further! Rabbi Kaplan made sure to truly get to know my family and I and trust me as this was no easy task being a destination bride. The ceremony was meaningful yet simple and short enough but not too short. Rabbi involved our 6 year old son in an amazing way and it... Read More felt just right. By the way, all of our guests felt that the ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Rebecca S

My husband and I live in DC and planning a wedding out of state is tough enough. We were worried about finding a rabbi as we had no connections or anyone we knew in Florida. All our worries went away after reading all the reviews and speaking to Rabbi Kaplan on the phone. Even... Read More though our initial meeting was over the phone we felt so comfortable and at ease to have Rabbi Kaplan marry us. He continued to exceed our expectations and the reviews we read. After meeting in person, we couldn't be more excited for the day. Rabbi Kaplan genuinely wanted to get to know US and what was important to us. The whole process was so easy and people still ask who our Rabbi was. The day was so special and we seriously couldn't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts. I would recommend Rabbi Kaplan to anyone. I wish he was our Rabbi in DC! But when we come visit Florida we will absolutely stop by for a visit. Thank you again Rabbi Kaplan for everything!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Dawn K

We absolutely LOVED working with Rabbi Kaplan! From our first meeting in his home office to the wedding ceremony, everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. He is extremely responsive, friendly, and was able to incorporate our families into different aspects of the... Read More wedding ceremony beautifully. We received so many compliments on both the ketubah ceremony and wedding ceremony, with the general theme being that Rabbi Kaplan explains the aspects of a Jewish wedding beautifully while still making it personal and emotional. My grandpa couldn't travel for the wedding but was FaceTimed in for the ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan mentioned him several times and checked in to make sure he was still there. This was touching to everyone and just one example of how comfortable he made our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarri E

Rabbi Kaplan is truly one of a kind. Our interfaith marriage was so special and he helped us navigate through all the things that were important to us. He listened to what we wanted and how important it was to blend both of our faiths and families. Through our meetings and... Read More conversations leading up to the wedding, he answered every question and he really was able to connect with us. Rabbi Kaplan truly made our day PERFECT! We honestly can't thank him enough for all of his guidance.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Dadida P

We cannot express our sincerest gratitude to you Rabbi Kaplan for making our ceremony the most beautiful and heartfelt experience it could be. I am still getting messages about how wonderful and perfect our ceremony was thanks to you! I would recommend you to ANYONE!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Daniel J

Rabbi Jonathan did a wonderful job at our ceremony. Finding a Rabbi who will marry an interfaith couple is not always easy. It used to be much harder when my own mom and dad did it. Even more challenging is perhaps finding one that will not only marry an interfaith couple but... Read More do so in a co-celebrated manner (both Christian and Jewish in the same ceremony). Hats off the Rabbi Jonathan, he took the time to meet with us, learn about our relationship, and delivered a wonderful service that was meaningful, loving, and humorous. He has a great personality and did a great job. Happy to recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 George O

We were married by Rabbi Kaplan in South Beach, and he struck an absolute perfect tone for the occasion! His delivery was warm and personal, and while I am a very Reform Jew and my husband is Catholic, he made the ceremony accessible, meaning, enjoyable and most of all memorable... Read More for ALL who attended. Anyone looking for a great Rabbi to officiate the occasion, look no further. Thank you, Rabbi Kaplan!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Sari (

Rabbi Kaplan is truly amazing! From the beginning he made my husband Allen and I feel very comfortable and relaxed. From his sense of humor and genuine personality, our families also Rabbi Kaplan. Our wedding was a fairy tale and he has so much to do with that! Thank you so... Read More much!! 2.4.17