Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan

“An independent modern rabbi.” Personalized meaningful traditional or interfaith wedding ceremonies, When the food and music are long forgotten, Your ceremony will be long remembered by all. Contemporary ceremonies filled with fun and spirituality, personalized for each couple.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

5874 NW 123RD AVE, CORAL SPRINGS, FL (954) 346-5030

PHENOMENAL SERVICE!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Alana E

My husband and I are recently married and our interfaith ceremony was officiated by Rabbi Kaplan and Pastor Steve Caldwell. We loved every minute of the ceremony; it ran smoothly, it was effective, and efficient. The Rabbi and Pastor worked extremely well together and we had... Read More many guests state how it was the best interfaith ceremony they have ever been too. Rabbi Kaplan was easy and fun to work with and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan to anyone that has an upcoming wedding! He made our wedding even more memorable!

Rabbi Kaplan

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Ashley Z

Rabbi Kaplan was such a pleasure to work with & he did an amazing job officiating our ceremony! He is personable, responsive, funny and just a really nice person. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an officiant! Thank you!

The Siemsen Wedding

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Barbara S

Rabbi Kaplan was AMAZING!!! We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. It was so wonderful to hear so many people at our reception telling us how great he was. There were people there that had never been to a Jewish wedding before and were so impressed. From... Read More the first time I spoke to him on the telephone, I knew he was the one. When my husband met him he knew right away too. Thank You so much to Rabbi Kaplan. He was the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 A

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us. Everyone in our family commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He is a natural at speaking and his words reached us and all our guests. When I think back on my favorite part of my wedding, it is the ceremony and... Read More how amazing the rabbi was! Rabbi Kaplan made our amazing day even more special. Don't hesitate to hire him!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Staci B

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan did such a wonderful job, and made it so special for us. I can't say enough good things, he is extremely personable and was always there to answer any of my questions throughout our engagement. My husband was raised... Read More Catholic, but we had a Jewish ceremony. My husband felt extremely comfortable with Rabbi Kaplan. Even after the ceremony all of my guests, regardless of their faith, commented on how wonderful it was.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kerri O

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan made our wedding truly special and personalized a beautiful ceremony with us. He was reliable and passionate, listened to what was important to us and what was not. He is genuinely a wonderful person who clearly enjoys performing ceremonies and puts forth... Read More great effort to make sure it is a custom fit for the couple. He was attentive and responsive before, during and after our big day. He made our entire family happy and was warm, funny and personable along the way. He performed our ceremony during a tropical storm, navigating the horrible weather to get to us and even walking in the thunderstorms for us-all with a big smile on his face and tying it into our luck as a couple : ) We love Rabbi Kaplan and highly recommend him, truly a highlight of our big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kerri O

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Martina G

Rabbi Kaplan made our special day unforgettable. He was personal and my guests could not stop listening to his beautiful words! I recommend him to every couple he took the time to learn our story and even made special comments about our personal lives during the ceremony !!! He... Read More is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Victoria A

Look no further! Rabbi Kaplan made sure to truly get to know my family and I and trust me as this was no easy task being a destination bride. The ceremony was meaningful yet simple and short enough but not too short. Rabbi involved our 6 year old son in an amazing way and it... Read More felt just right. By the way, all of our guests felt that the ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Rebecca S

My husband and I live in DC and planning a wedding out of state is tough enough. We were worried about finding a rabbi as we had no connections or anyone we knew in Florida. All our worries went away after reading all the reviews and speaking to Rabbi Kaplan on the phone. Even... Read More though our initial meeting was over the phone we felt so comfortable and at ease to have Rabbi Kaplan marry us. He continued to exceed our expectations and the reviews we read. After meeting in person, we couldn't be more excited for the day. Rabbi Kaplan genuinely wanted to get to know US and what was important to us. The whole process was so easy and people still ask who our Rabbi was. The day was so special and we seriously couldn't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts. I would recommend Rabbi Kaplan to anyone. I wish he was our Rabbi in DC! But when we come visit Florida we will absolutely stop by for a visit. Thank you again Rabbi Kaplan for everything!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Dawn K

We absolutely LOVED working with Rabbi Kaplan! From our first meeting in his home office to the wedding ceremony, everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. He is extremely responsive, friendly, and was able to incorporate our families into different aspects of the... Read More wedding ceremony beautifully. We received so many compliments on both the ketubah ceremony and wedding ceremony, with the general theme being that Rabbi Kaplan explains the aspects of a Jewish wedding beautifully while still making it personal and emotional. My grandpa couldn't travel for the wedding but was FaceTimed in for the ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan mentioned him several times and checked in to make sure he was still there. This was touching to everyone and just one example of how comfortable he made our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarri E

Rabbi Kaplan is truly one of a kind. Our interfaith marriage was so special and he helped us navigate through all the things that were important to us. He listened to what we wanted and how important it was to blend both of our faiths and families. Through our meetings and... Read More conversations leading up to the wedding, he answered every question and he really was able to connect with us. Rabbi Kaplan truly made our day PERFECT! We honestly can't thank him enough for all of his guidance.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Dadida P

We cannot express our sincerest gratitude to you Rabbi Kaplan for making our ceremony the most beautiful and heartfelt experience it could be. I am still getting messages about how wonderful and perfect our ceremony was thanks to you! I would recommend you to ANYONE!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Daniel J

Rabbi Jonathan did a wonderful job at our ceremony. Finding a Rabbi who will marry an interfaith couple is not always easy. It used to be much harder when my own mom and dad did it. Even more challenging is perhaps finding one that will not only marry an interfaith couple but... Read More do so in a co-celebrated manner (both Christian and Jewish in the same ceremony). Hats off the Rabbi Jonathan, he took the time to meet with us, learn about our relationship, and delivered a wonderful service that was meaningful, loving, and humorous. He has a great personality and did a great job. Happy to recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 George O

We were married by Rabbi Kaplan in South Beach, and he struck an absolute perfect tone for the occasion! His delivery was warm and personal, and while I am a very Reform Jew and my husband is Catholic, he made the ceremony accessible, meaning, enjoyable and most of all memorable... Read More for ALL who attended. Anyone looking for a great Rabbi to officiate the occasion, look no further. Thank you, Rabbi Kaplan!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Sari (

Rabbi Kaplan is truly amazing! From the beginning he made my husband Allen and I feel very comfortable and relaxed. From his sense of humor and genuine personality, our families also Rabbi Kaplan. Our wedding was a fairy tale and he has so much to do with that! Thank you so... Read More much!! 2.4.17

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jonathan G

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan officiated at our interfaith/Jewish wedding this past weekend. He is simply the best! He was always available to meet with us or talk with us by phone in the weeks leading up to our wedding. His service was warm, relaxed and truly memorable for... Read More everyone. Many of our guests had never been to a Jewish wedding before. Rabbi Kaplan explained the significance of each part of the ceremony. Throughout the night following the ceremony and for days after, our guests told us how much they enjoyed Rabbi Kaplan's service and their appreciation for the explanations he provided which gave everything meaning to them.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Jenna V

Rabbi Kaplan officiated our wedding at The Palms Hotel. He did such a Wonderful job of incorporating both my jewish faith and my husband's catholic faith into the ceremony. All of our guests loved the service! We can't thank Rabbi Kaplan enough for such a special and memorable... Read More ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren D

Rabbi Kaplan was wondeful to work with!From the moment we met him we instantly felt a connection with him as he is very personable, approachable, and warm. He made us feel at ease and really listened to our input about we wanted for our wedding. We feel that he also got to know... Read More us as a couple and cared to do so. Our ceremony was perfect and we got a lot of compliments from our guests about how special and magical our ceremony was thanks to Rabbi Kaplan! Even after our wedding we feel like he cares about us and is there for us if we need him. You cannot go wrong with Rabbi Kaplan he is one of the coolest Rabbis out there !

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michele B

Rabbi Kaplan is fantastic!!!! We had so many guests that had never been to a Jewish wedding before and he explained the meaning behind everything. So many people came up to us and said how wonderful he was. Months before the ceremony we spent a few hour with him and just thought... Read More he was perfect! We were right! We highly recommend Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jaclyn N

Rabbi Kaplan was such a pleasure to work with and we could not of asked for a more beautiful and meaningful ceremony. I was referred to Rabbi Kaplan by a friend and when I first spoke with him I immediately felt as though he would be a perfect fit for our wedding. He not only... Read More took the time to learn about my husband and I, our relationship and our families, he also took the time to personalize the wedding ceremony for us. We received so many compliments on the ceremony and Rabbi Kaplan and I would highly recommendforfcompliments on what a beautiful there and when it was and how it truly showed

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Rabbi Jonathon Kaplan officiated my daughter and son-in-laws wedding. He was warm and sincere and helped explain the Jewish traditions beautifully. Everyone complimented him and my local friends all told me to keep his number for them. I will always appreciate how he set the... Read More tone for one of the most important days of our lives. Our daughter is Jewish and son-in- law is not. Our ceremony was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Stacey J

Rabbi Kaplan was fantastic. Of the things our guests complimented the most about our wedding, it Rabbi Kaplan that got the most praise! I am recently married to someone who is not Jewish and Rabbi Kaplan put together a Jewish ceremony for us. I did not know the rabbi before... Read More getting engaged and because I am not from Florida, I did not meet him in person until our big day. Still, it felt like I had known Rabbi Kaplan for a long time - he is so incredibly warm. It feels like he's been part of the family for years. He is also super easy to work with, calming, and very responsive. Many of my parent's friends asked for us to save his number for when their children get married! Without question, Rabbi Kaplan was my absolute favorite vendor to work with - you won't go wrong with him.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lauren R

Rabbi Kaplan is simply the best! We had an interfaith wedding, my husband is christian. Rabbi Kaplan made sure to incorporate traditions from both religions. Both families thought Rabbi Kaplan did a superb job and loved his humor. He also made sure that the bride and groom... Read More nerves were at ease before the big moment! My favorite moment was when we signed the ketubah with our immediate family before the ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Rabbi Kaplan was phenomenal. He understood exactly what we wanted in our ceremony and delivered an outstanding ceremony that was warm, traditional, and perfect for us. We unfortunately had to switch rabbis the week before our wedding, Rabbi Kaplan went out of his way to make... Read More our schedule work and he truly saved the day. He spent hours speaking to my husband and I (even given the short time frame) so that he would really get to know us both individually and as a couple. I would highly, highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan to anybody looking for a South Florida rabbi.