Rabbi Paul Offenkrantz

Serving all of South Florida and Beyond!

The Most Important Part of Your Wedding Day

Inspiration. Warmth. Meaning. Beauty. Elegance. Your wedding ceremony deserves nothing less. As a progressive, modern, respected, skilled and experienced ordained clergy, I officiate at Spiritual; Interfaith; and Jewish weddings, as well as Civil Unions, and LGBT Ceremonies

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith, Conservative, Reform, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

4202 Tuscany Way, Boynton Beach, FL Serving all of South Florida and Beyond! (561) 315-4885

Reviewed on 2/05/2016

I can't say enough about Rabbi Paul. My husband and I knew after our first meeting with him, that this was the Rabbi for us!! We felt like we had known him for years!! He is very friendly and was very willing to take his time to explain the Jewish wedding traditions to me. It... Read More was important for me to understand what was going on as, I'm not Jewish. We ended up using Rabbi Paul for both of our ceremonies. Our first wedding was scheduled to happen on the beach with just our immediate family. When the weather turned out to be stormy and too dangerous to be on the beach, he agreed to hold the ceremony in my in-laws house, at the last minute. And when the little nephews were running around screaming and laughing during the ceremony, he simply smiled and continued on. Our second ceremony with friends and family was just as wonderful. This time not only did he deliver yet another lovely ceremony, but we got to hear that beautiful voice of his!! Rabbi Paul is nothing but, professional, helpful, amazing, easy to work with, and a genuinely good person. Should I ever need a Rabbi again, Rabbi Paul is the only Rabbi I will use.

So Beyond Happy

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Amanda L

My husband and I are Jewish, but not the most religious couple. We are also writers and wanted to write our own vows. We met with Rabbi Paul two months before the ceremony and he could not have been nicer. He completely customized our ceremony to fit the needs and wants of my... Read More husband and I as well as our families. I cannot recommend him enough. Everyone came up to us after and said it was the best ceremony they had ever been to. I agree and not just because it was ours!

Destination Wedding in Miami

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Clare Y

Rabbi Paul was wonderful to work with and performed a truly meaningful and memorable ceremony; all our guests mentioned how moving it was. Throughout the entire planning process Rabbi Paul was warm, approachable and completely receptive to all our thoughts, ideas and... Read More questions. We planned our wedding from the UK so we really appreciated how quickly he responded to all our emails, despite the time difference. We would highly recommend him to any potential bride and groom. Clare and Jonathan Stern

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittany S

My husband and I are so happy we chose Rabbi Paul. He created a customized and special ceremony for us that will last in our memories for a lifetime. I cant wait to receieve the video of it from our videographer so I can relive it again. He is an absolute professional. His... Read More personality, voice and experience made a beautiful impression on us and our guests. We received many compliments about the ceremony. He made sure we felt prepared with multiple calls and an in-person meeting. He also listened to all of my requests and preferences. We were looking for a modern ceremony they included some Jewish traditions without being overly religious. The `Love Notes` portion was the highlight for everyone. We highly recommend him to all!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Shannon F

Rabbi Paul made our wedding day extra special. He explained everything in such a nice way to our guests, offered a beautiful speech/tips to a happy marriage, his voice was beautiful when he sang prayers/songs during the ceremony. His personal touches made the ceremony so... Read More personal and beautiful. It was the best day of my life and Rabbi Paul was a huge part of making it so amazing. He is so kind and helped us with every question and detail from the start to the finish! He is the best. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Alec H

I honestly didn't read reviews about Rabbi Paul before our wedding, but now that I offered to write one about him, I am not surprised to see that everyone feels the same way. Simply put, Rabbi Paul Offenkrantz made our ceremony not only beautiful, but exceptional and memorable... Read More for all of our guests. The first thing everyone tells me about our wedding was just how beautiful and heart-warming the ceremony was, and I contribute that largely to Rabbi Paul. We had an interfaith wedding with a New York Jewish family and a Costa Rican family. Everyone felt welcome and everyone was touched by the ceremony. We (my Jewish side of the family) are not particularly religious. We are reform for the most part, and Rabbi Paul was able to incorporate beautiful Jewish traditions like the Katubah signing, prayer over the wine, the vows, and wrapping with the Talit wonderfully into our ceremony. Our Katubah signing ceremony in of itself was incredible (and fun) as both of us were blindfolded because my wife and I didn't want to see each other before the ceremony! Rabbi Paul also is a great cantor/singer and I definitely recommend incorporating the singing of prayers into the ceremony. His words of wisdom were touching for everyone. He is a true professional and wonderful Rabbi. I can't thank Rabbi Paul enough for helping to make our wedding the most incredible day of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Samantha J

Rabbi Offenkrantz officiated our wedding last week and we could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. The amount of praise he received by our guests was overwhelming, and many stated that the beautiful ceremony he conducted was their very favorite part of the evening. He... Read More was completely professional, warm, loving, respectful and just a joy to be around. He makes you feel as though you've known him forever, and we could not have asked for a more beautiful process to become man and wife. He allows you to choose what you want and don't want included in your ceremony, and tailors it to the individual couple. Couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Rabbi Offenkrantz!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Morielle A

Rabbi Paul was EXCEPTIONAL- our guests are still raving about him. He made the entire process leading up to our wedding absolutely seamless and comfortable from the start. On our wedding day, from the ketubah signing to the ceremony, Rabbi Paul was absolutely fantastic. He... Read More helped make our day so special and so so meaningful. We are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Mark D

Rabbi Paul was just terrific. I am Jewish and my now wife is Christian and he performed the most traditional, spiritual and soulful interfaith wedding ceremony. He was the only officiant and my wife's side thought he was just lovely. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Gyorgy M

Rabbi Paul was great, talked everything over and he helped us with all that was needed to have a memorable ceremony. On the big day, everything went according to plans and the way it was imagined. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Stephanie W

Wow!! Working with Rabbi Paul for our interfaith wedding was beyond our expectation!! From our first meeting with Rabbi Paul my husband and I knew we had found the perfect fit for what we were looking for. Rabbi Paul does a great job of getting to know and understand you as a... Read More couple which really helped us in finding the perfect flow for our ceremony. He was very professional and very quick to return any calls or emails. Many of our guests came up to us throughout the night and still do commenting on how great Rabbi Paul was. Thank you very much for everything Rabbi Paul! We will be giving your name to any of our friends or family.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ryanmarie T

Rabbi Paul officiated our interfaith wedding. The moment we met him, my husband and I instantly knew we wanted him to marry us. He provided guidance, warmth, and wisdom and incorporated personal details into our ceremony which made it unforgettable. There wasn't a dry eye in the... Read More house. We are forever grateful and can not recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Erica S

Rabbi Offenkrantz was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I wanted a traditional Jewish ceremony, and he delivered amazingly, while still keeping it engaging and succinct! Not to mention how beautiful his words of advice were during the ceremony (which brought me to... Read More tears). We can’t even count the number of people who came up to us afterwards to tell us how wonderful the ceremony was and what an excellent job Rabbi Offenkrantz did, especially since he wasn’t the Rabbi who we grew up with. He was also extremely helpful when picking a ketubah and explained what the Hebrew text meant so that we understood what we were signing. We highly recommend Rabbi Offenkrantz!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michael G

Rabbi Paul is phenomenal! He was a pleasure to work with, and our ceremony was absolutely perfect. It covered all the essential pieces of a Jewish wedding while keeping it both succinct and engaging. I can't count the number of guests who went out of their way to compliment... Read More the ceremony.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Ronita K

Rabbi Paul was amazing! He was very sweet and from the moment we met made us feel very comfortable. Rabbi Paul took the time to make sure we ran through the entire ceremony weeks before it took place and followed up with us on any questions or concerns that we had. He asked us... Read More questions to get to know us and the ceremony was very profound and full of love. All of our guests were very pleased and I would highly recommend him for your Jewish ceremony. I am Indian and my husband is Jewish so he was also perfect for the interfaith ceremony :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ken J

This rabbi provides more than just a ceremony. He makes it a truley special experience blending religion, love, and song in a meaningful way that everyone in the room will feel. Lucky to have had him, highly recommend him

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Ashley G

Rabbi Paul gave us the most warm and meaningful ceremony we could imagine. We did a destination wedding and he took the time to get to know us by meeting with when we were in town and via skype. He tailored the entire ceremony to us to make it totally personal. He listened to... Read More our wants and needs to make the ceremony absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Nicole B

Rabbi Paul was more than we could ever imagine! He spoke eloquently and just told our story in an AMAZING way. So many guests told me how he was the best officiant/rabbi they had ever heard before.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Sarah S

Rabbi Paul is fantastic! He was very open to our non-traditional Jewish wedding. Very quick to respond to any emails and questions we may have had. He had us write personal reflections about each other for the ceremony, and it really made it special. The ceremony was... Read More beautiful and everything we could have hoped for. We definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Rabbi Paul Offenkrantz exceeded our already high expectations. One always wonders when contracting with someone unknown exactly what one will get. Well, we got a warm, funny, sincere, knowledgeable rabbi, with a fantastic voice, who delivered a personal ceremony tailored to... Read More our daughter and her fiancé. Everyone in attendance loved the ceremony, and commented on how it reflected the personalities of our bride and groom. We couldn't have been happier and highly recommend Rabbi Offenkranz for any simchas.

Amazing, Personable

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Rabbi Paul provided us with exactly what we wanted. He was personable and outgoing. He was there for you 100% of the way and he provided a great ceremony.

Cantor Paul is the greatest

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Cantor Paul did an amazing job - better than my expectations. He created very compelling material, that was both useful as guidance for marriage and emotionally moving. I highly recommend his services as an officiant; you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I am Jewish and my husband is not. Neither of us is particularly “religious” but we both consider ourselves to be very spiritual people, and wanted a wedding ceremony that reflected that. We also wanted to make sure that both our families would feel comfortable. Rabbi Paul came... Read More to our attention through an enthusiastic referral from some friends who had seen him “in action.” We checked out his website (which we loved!) and gave him a call. There were several things that distinguished him immediately from some other officiants we had spoken with: he didn’t rush us off the phone; he actually listened to our thoughts and concerns; he had many wonderful and creative ideas; and he encouraged us to meet with him in person before making a decision. Needless to say…we did not have to call anyone else! Long story short – our wedding ceremony was AMAZING! Both sides of the family (Jewish & Christian) were thrilled, and we cannot praise Rabbi-Cantor Paul highly enough for his skill and sensitivity. We are grateful to him for making our special day so meaningful and memorable.

Great Farm Wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Cantor Paul did a beautiful job for us. I'm a Methodist and my new wife is Jewish. The service was perfect and all were very impressed with him. The service was to be held outside and we had a tropical rain storm at about that time. Cantor Paul pushed back the time by an hour... Read More and we had sunny skies. Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Cantor Paul

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My wife and I were referred to Paul from a friend and everything our friend told about Paul was true. We had a interfaith wedding and Paul was very understanding and respectful of our situation. He was excellent to say the least. Paul made us both very comfortable in a very... Read More overwhelming time in our lives. We met Paul for coffee prior to our wedding to discuss the ceremony. Paul had great ideas and was very flexible to accommodate our requests. After our meeting with Paul my wife and I both agreed that hiring Paul was a great idea. He is a professional. The most memorable part of the wedding and my favorite was the ceremony. Paul gave my wife and I am essay assignment which he used to make our ceremony very, very personal. We would like to thank Paul for being part of our wedding. Paul you were the perfect fit for us. Phill and Ann