Rachael Kasie Designs, LLC

Serving ALL of Florida

"Exquisite Florals Uniquley Personalized" to YOU

Flowers, Furniture, Dance Floor Covers, Fabric Drape & More!! Rachael Kasie Designs specializes in florals and decor exclusively for weddings and events. With our fresh, young and hip approach to design, we focus on creating exquisite florals that are uniquely customized to your taste and style.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

970 N Clyde Morris Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL Serving ALL of Florida (386) 274-1661

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Leanne T

Two words come to mind when I think about Rachael Kasie Designs "Flawless Execution." Beyond our wedding day arrangements, the unique and personal floral planning experience that Rachael Kaise offers was one of my favorite parts of my entire wedding planning process. My mom,... Read More wedding planner, and I went down to Rachael's design center for an afternoon appointment where the four of us dreamed up the floral and décor pieces for my wedding day. Rachael's immense knowledge of available in-season flowers and on-site plethora of design pieces such as vases, candles, and linens made our vision come to life. We left after our exciting afternoon of imagination with firm confidence that Rachael knew exactly what we wanted and had the ability to execute based on the mock-ups she created for us that day. Rachael sent a detailed proposal that reflected exactly the choices made after the first consultation. Every single item covered the day of our consultation was reflected on our proposal, and when Rachael and her team set up or venue for our wedding day it was exactly what we had imagined. Her dedication to quality and fresh flowers was shown on our wedding day. Hands down unparalleled floral experience and execution.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Sophia C

I cannot begin to put into words how happy we are with Rachael Kasie Designs. We made it a point to take pictures in the hall before any of the guests arrived because I wanted to capture it's beauty...it was amazing! Our vision of the centerpieces, candle wall, bouquets, and... Read More drapery was EXACTLY what I hoped for...I'm lying...it was BETTER than what I had hoped for! Rachael listened to me every step of the way and worked within our budget without ever compromising my dream. I continue to receive endless complements about how breathtaking everything was. The whole experience, especially the final result, was beyond my expectations. My bouquet was perfect...the broaches added the romantic touch I envisioned. Thank you so much Rachael. You and your team are amazing and I will forever praise you. Our day would not have been the same without your beautiful details!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Rachael Kasie is absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely accommodating with all my requests, and made my day perfect!!! I have received so many compliments, and continue to receive them. She is worth every penny, and you can't go wrong having her as your florist!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Christine B

I trusted Rachael & Kasie to decorate the venue and put together all the bouquets and everything was perfect. I wasn't very specific with my flowers and whatnot, but they knew exactly what to do. EVERYTHING was perfect and I was thrilled. I HIGHLY recommend this team for your... Read More big day. They know exactly what they're doing.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Rebecca K

So, I'd found my dream bouquet on Pinterest and another company was taking credit for it. I finally found Rachael Kasie Designs on a pin and looked in their gallery photos, and found the bouquet I was looking for. I called Kasie at (386)274-1661 to ask what types of flowers went... Read More into the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, as well as the groom and groomsmens boutonnieres. Kasie went above and beyond providing me with every flower's name and how many went into each bouquet, even though she knew she couldn't help me with any of my floral needs because I am getting married on a cruise ship. This is probably the best customer service and customer CARE I've received anywhere. 5 PLATINUM STARS to Rachael Kasie Designs!! I highly recommend using them for weddings in Florida!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Eileen M

Rachel delivered on everything as promised and more. The flowers she designed were gorgeous and set the mood for the evening. Rachel made the process of selecting flowers for my daughter's wedding easy. She had lots of great ideas and the detailed proposal provided everything... Read More needed to help visual what she would provide.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kristin C

We got married at Hammock Beach Resort on October 21, 2017 and my husband and I did a "first look" of our reception area and it literally brought tears to my eyes. Everything that I wanted and asked for during the previous year came to life and looked better than I could of ever... Read More imagined. Rachael Kasie Designs is absolutely amazing and her work is flawless in every aspect of your wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception). I know we didn't have the opportunity to see Rachael the day of, but I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Hope M

Rachael Kasie Designs in Daytona, FL is the most magical florist/event planner ever to have on our special day at Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine! We instantly fell in love with Rachel's showroom and loved being able see and touch options for our wedding ceremony and... Read More reception. We had both our ceremony and reception at the Treasury and Rachel & her team were responsible for transforming our ceremony space into our breathtaking reception space during our cocktail hour. Our wedding guests were in awe! The staff is so accommodating not only to us but to our other wedding vendors. Our event planner, Karen Erwin of St. Augustine Weddings & Events, has a fabulous relationship with the RKD team who all work so well together. They made it so easy! Her team accommodated every request we asked and made this the most unbelievable fairytale experience! I simply cannot imagine having another florist!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Megan Q

Rachael was absolutely wonderful to work with. Was was extremely helpful, and made sure every single detail was perfect. She brought our vision to life. When I saw the final product, I was blown away by how gorgeous everything came out. People cannot stop complimenting how... Read More beautiful everything was.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Harli O

I can’t say enough about my flowers and design of my wedding! Racheal Kasie design crew did an amazing job of making my dream become a reality! They nailed every detail and my bouquet was beautiful

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ezekiel A

Rachel and her team of professional are an amazing company ran and operated by such a truly amazing person. Rachel and her team created a dream come true for our wedding and it was stunning! When we saw our floral all completed, our emotions went wild. Rachel literally... Read More customizes each arrangement to your liking and can turn what your thinking or wanting into a reality! So blessed to have had Rachel’s and her team involved in our wedding! Thank you Rachel and Kasie LLC!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tanishia R

From the initial consultation, I was impressed with Rachael's professionalism! The warehouse itself was beautiful and well organized allowing us to see and build our dream wedding design. Rachael was always responsive to emails and phone calls. I had an idea of what my reception... Read More and ceremony designs would look like but NEVER did I imagine it would be as BEAUTIFUL as it was. I was beyond impressed and just so amazed that I could too have a picture perfect wedding! The floral arrangements were generously portioned and just beautiful! Everyone has said that our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it really was!!! This review deserves 10 stars but it's not an option. It was worth every penny and then some! Trusting someone with your special day can be a nervous thing, I've been there, but trust me you won't regret hiring Rachael Kasie Designs! They are exceptional! Thank me later!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Jenni T

Everything about my

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 helen r

AWESOME!! Prefect !! Everything was absolutely beautiful!! So happy we went with this company!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Mike G

Rachael did an amazing job for our wedding... we could not have ever imagined how beautiful she would make our ceremony and reception... STUNNING AND TRULY BREATHTAKING!! We still have guests who tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to... look no farther... Read More as she will exceed your expectations!! THANK YOU RACHAEL!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Kristina G

When we set out to design our wedding, we knew that we wanted floral arrangements to be one of the main attractions. In all of our consultations, Rachael demonstrated her broad expertise and experience, guiding our layout all while paying keen attention to our wishes and... Read More intentions for the look of our wedding. We were extremely pleased at the elegant and elaborate designs presented to us, from the delicate individual placings on our cake to the large, beautifully lit tree centerpieces that were the spitting image of our vision. We were impressed by the variety and complementary pieces incorporated into each arrangement, both decorative and personal pieces. The work of Rachael Kasie Designs brought stunning and meticulously crafted elements of beauty to our wedding. Thanks! Kristina and Taylor

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kari A

I cannot recommend Rachael highly enough. Our reception space looked absolutely enchanting. She was wonderful to work with and so creative! I explained to her a little about my vision for the flowers and the proposal she presented me with was better than anything I had imagined.... Read More She was so willing to work with my budget and make sure that I had the look I wanted for what I could afford. I practically had tears in my eyes when the ceremony flowers were delivered because they were beyond gorgeous and EXACTLY what I had envisioned. Choosing Rachael for our flowers and decor was the best decision we made and I will never forget how beautiful she made our day.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Amber R

Rachael was fantastic! I had a tight budget and a large vision and she really made it come to life. I also had a large bridal party that required lots of floral and she was super accommodating and even went above and beyond my expectations! She is absolutely one of the best... Read More florists in the area and did way better work than anyone I could find in St. Augustine so if you're looking for a florist in North/Central Florida you should definitely hire them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Whitney K

Rachael Kasie Designs was an absolute pleasure front start to finish to work with! The professionalism and enthusiasm was exactly what we were looking for. Rachael and her team truly made our wedding a perfect dream! Everything we envisioned she made happen and we could not have... Read More been happier to have chose her to design and decorate our entire wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Exceptionally talented, professional and creative visionaries who flawlessly bring dreams to reality! Beyond thrilled with what they created...They truly created a magical/sophisticated environment for my son's wedding. Highly, highly recommend!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Nicole C

Rachael seriously did such an amazing job! When I came out on the day of the wedding, it just tied together my whole vision. It was beautiful and perfect! Her team arrived on time and even went above and beyond to help setting up. Guests were talking about how beautiful the... Read More centerpieces were. I would definitely recommend her. She knows what she's doing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Rachael Kasie and her team absolutely made our wedding dreams come true. From the concept meeting to the big day, everything was so enjoyable and she absolutely captured exactly what we were looking for. We loved seeing their warehouse and seeing the concepts come to life before... Read More our eyes. Rachael was so open about going with all of our colors and themes and she hit the nail on the head. My husband and I were blown away when we got a sneak peak of the ballroom put together with the beautiful candles and candleabras. The flowers were flawless and we received many compliments on the flowers and decorations throughout the venue. The setup of the ceremony took my breath away when I rounded the corner with my Dad. We needed some guidance on the ceremony set up and Rachael was quick to come up with solutions that worked with our themes and were good with making use with our budget by using the outdoor decorations inside. Rachael and her team were a joy to work with and we would absolutely use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The only word that comes to mind on the flowers and decorations at my weeding is PERFECTION! Rachael is incredibly creative and was able to make my dream wedding a reality by taking the vision I had in my head and creating the most beautiful floral arrangements and table decor I... Read More have ever seen. I highly recommend them for any event one is planning as they can turn an ordinary event into extraordinary!

Rachel Kasie is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kimberly M

Rachel did everything for me- from ceremony chairs and decor, to the linens, chairs and reception decor... even my cake decor!! It was like opening the doors to a fairytale! When I finally saw the finished product, it took my breath away! The stunning centerpieces and... Read More delicate floral displays really made my wedding look like something out of a design book... I was moved to tears by how gorgeous it was and how hard Rachel and her team worked for my wedding. Rachel is a JOY to work with and her design is one of a kind! I can't thank her enough.

One happy bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah H

It was a pleasure meeting and working with Rachael. They were very quick to get a quote to us and to make the updates we needed based on our budget. We got everything we wanted out of our wedding day flowers. The table settings were beautiful and the LOVE cake table we rented... Read More was an awesome way to add something special to the reception. They were flexible with when we returned the glass vases and because of this, we were able to take bouquets to my grandma's nursing home for the flowers to be enjoyed beyond the wedding day. We were very happy with the way everything turned out. The entire group was extremely professional and friendly and made the planning process so fun. It is nice having such a great floral company in Daytona Beach to make our wedding day come together.