"Exquisite Florals Uniquley Personalized" to YOU

Flowers, Furniture, Dance Floor Covers, Fabric Drape & More!! Rachael Kasie Designs specializes in florals and decor exclusively for weddings and events. With our fresh, young and hip approach to design, we focus on creating exquisite florals that are uniquely customized to your taste and style.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

970 N Clyde Morris Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL Serving ALL of Florida (386) 274-1661

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Sophia C

I cannot begin to put into words how happy we are with Rachael Kasie Designs. We made it a point to take pictures in the hall before any of the guests arrived because I wanted to capture it's beauty...it was amazing! Our vision of the centerpieces, candle wall, bouquets, and... Read More drapery was EXACTLY what I hoped for...I'm lying...it was BETTER than what I had hoped for! Rachael listened to me every step of the way and worked within our budget without ever compromising my dream. I continue to receive endless complements about how breathtaking everything was. The whole experience, especially the final result, was beyond my expectations. My bouquet was perfect...the broaches added the romantic touch I envisioned. Thank you so much Rachael. You and your team are amazing and I will forever praise you. Our day would not have been the same without your beautiful details!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Rachael Kasie is absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely accommodating with all my requests, and made my day perfect!!! I have received so many compliments, and continue to receive them. She is worth every penny, and you can't go wrong having her as your florist!!!

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Marisa F

Rachael and her team were nothing short of perfection. I met with her and gave her my vision and she made it all come to life. When I walked into the reception I was blown away at how beautiful everything looked. I get teary eyed thinking back to how perfect everything... Read More looked. Every single little detail was truly thought through and taken care flawlessly. I wouldn't hire anyone else in the area for a wedding. While the outcome was absolutely perfect, working with Rachael was just as wonderful. She was a great person to work with and truly cared about everything you said and felt. I cannot recommend Rachael and her team enough. Thank you for making our day truly once in a lifetime! :)

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Kristina G

When we set out to design our wedding, we knew that we wanted floral arrangements to be one of the main attractions. In all of our consultations, Rachael demonstrated her broad expertise and experience, guiding our layout all while paying keen attention to our wishes and... Read More intentions for the look of our wedding. We were extremely pleased at the elegant and elaborate designs presented to us, from the delicate individual placings on our cake to the large, beautifully lit tree centerpieces that were the spitting image of our vision. We were impressed by the variety and complementary pieces incorporated into each arrangement, both decorative and personal pieces. The work of Rachael Kasie Designs brought stunning and meticulously crafted elements of beauty to our wedding. Thanks! Kristina and Taylor

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kari A

I cannot recommend Rachael highly enough. Our reception space looked absolutely enchanting. She was wonderful to work with and so creative! I explained to her a little about my vision for the flowers and the proposal she presented me with was better than anything I had imagined.... Read More She was so willing to work with my budget and make sure that I had the look I wanted for what I could afford. I practically had tears in my eyes when the ceremony flowers were delivered because they were beyond gorgeous and EXACTLY what I had envisioned. Choosing Rachael for our flowers and decor was the best decision we made and I will never forget how beautiful she made our day.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Amber R

Rachael was fantastic! I had a tight budget and a large vision and she really made it come to life. I also had a large bridal party that required lots of floral and she was super accommodating and even went above and beyond my expectations! She is absolutely one of the best... Read More florists in the area and did way better work than anyone I could find in St. Augustine so if you're looking for a florist in North/Central Florida you should definitely hire them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Whitney K

Rachael Kasie Designs was an absolute pleasure front start to finish to work with! The professionalism and enthusiasm was exactly what we were looking for. Rachael and her team truly made our wedding a perfect dream! Everything we envisioned she made happen and we could not have... Read More been happier to have chose her to design and decorate our entire wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Exceptionally talented, professional and creative visionaries who flawlessly bring dreams to reality! Beyond thrilled with what they created...They truly created a magical/sophisticated environment for my son's wedding. Highly, highly recommend!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Nicole C

Rachael seriously did such an amazing job! When I came out on the day of the wedding, it just tied together my whole vision. It was beautiful and perfect! Her team arrived on time and even went above and beyond to help setting up. Guests were talking about how beautiful the... Read More centerpieces were. I would definitely recommend her. She knows what she's doing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Rachael Kasie and her team absolutely made our wedding dreams come true. From the concept meeting to the big day, everything was so enjoyable and she absolutely captured exactly what we were looking for. We loved seeing their warehouse and seeing the concepts come to life before... Read More our eyes. Rachael was so open about going with all of our colors and themes and she hit the nail on the head. My husband and I were blown away when we got a sneak peak of the ballroom put together with the beautiful candles and candleabras. The flowers were flawless and we received many compliments on the flowers and decorations throughout the venue. The setup of the ceremony took my breath away when I rounded the corner with my Dad. We needed some guidance on the ceremony set up and Rachael was quick to come up with solutions that worked with our themes and were good with making use with our budget by using the outdoor decorations inside. Rachael and her team were a joy to work with and we would absolutely use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The only word that comes to mind on the flowers and decorations at my weeding is PERFECTION! Rachael is incredibly creative and was able to make my dream wedding a reality by taking the vision I had in my head and creating the most beautiful floral arrangements and table decor I... Read More have ever seen. I highly recommend them for any event one is planning as they can turn an ordinary event into extraordinary!

Rachel Kasie is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kimberly M

Rachel did everything for me- from ceremony chairs and decor, to the linens, chairs and reception decor... even my cake decor!! It was like opening the doors to a fairytale! When I finally saw the finished product, it took my breath away! The stunning centerpieces and... Read More delicate floral displays really made my wedding look like something out of a design book... I was moved to tears by how gorgeous it was and how hard Rachel and her team worked for my wedding. Rachel is a JOY to work with and her design is one of a kind! I can't thank her enough.

One happy bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah H

It was a pleasure meeting and working with Rachael. They were very quick to get a quote to us and to make the updates we needed based on our budget. We got everything we wanted out of our wedding day flowers. The table settings were beautiful and the LOVE cake table we rented... Read More was an awesome way to add something special to the reception. They were flexible with when we returned the glass vases and because of this, we were able to take bouquets to my grandma's nursing home for the flowers to be enjoyed beyond the wedding day. We were very happy with the way everything turned out. The entire group was extremely professional and friendly and made the planning process so fun. It is nice having such a great floral company in Daytona Beach to make our wedding day come together.

Sweet and Simple

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ali G

Rachael was so incredibly helpful in the planning process! I wanted very simple centerpieces, and not a whole lot of flowers (to try and keep the budget down) Her team did a beautiful job setting up, and everything was perfect 😊 My bouquet was so gorgeous, I couldn't stop... Read More staring at it. Very happy with RKD, I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Rachael is HANDS DOWN the most gifted floral designer in all of Central Florida, and it was such a honor to coordinate with her on our wedding. Her talents go above and beyond that of a normal florist. She and her team are amazing to work with, and they really do cater to your... Read More needs and budget. Please do not hesitate to contact this artistic and brilliant lady! She can transform your wedding into the "never-ending fairy tale" that it deserves to be!

Perfection

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Brittany F

Rachael Kasie and her team did the most beautiful job at our wedding last Saturday! The flowers were stunning as were the centerpieces, ceiling drapery, and all of our other decorations. They are wonderful to work with and deificate so much time working on something that is just... Read More as you wanted! I would recommend them to ANYONE! I can't thank them enough for what a beautiful job they did at our wedding and I know they have done the same for many other couples!

Perfection

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 meghann r

I gave Rachael my vision and she gave me perfection! I couldn't be happier with the detail that was put into my florals and decor. Rachael and her staff went above and beyond making my wedding exactly as I imagined. I am so happy to have had her be a part of my dream team!

So lucky to have them!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Courtney A

Rachael was able to take my vision and put it to life. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and exactly the way I had imagined it. I am so thankful to her and her team for doing such an outstanding job!!!

She's a true artist

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 l s

She loves what she does and it shows in her work. I told her my color scheme and she took it from there. With 4 different colors, it could've been downright tacky, but everything was beautiful! The flowers she uses are such good quality, most of them lasted for a week at... Read More least. All of the hydrangeas and roses dried themselves in the arrangements so now my parents and grandmother have an unexpected momento from the wedding. She is amazing. One wedding guest has already asked me for her information and I would refer her to everyone.

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Natalie A

My wedding was stunning! Everyone was blown away with my decor and flowers. Rachael is so sweet and really gave me exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend!!

RKD is incredible!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Amanda C

I was engaged on Christmas Eve, and had 9 months to plan the wedding. Flowers was one of the last things on my list because I did a lot of DIY for the wedding and my space was already gorgeous and didn't need a lot of work. I came across RKD's page and fell in love with her... Read More work, although I wasn't using a lot of flowers, she was above and beyond anything else I had seen. We met I had taken a group of inspiration photos I had found. When I walked in the door I was floored, I ha a specific photo that I wanted to copy for the sweetheart table that was on a plexiglass table, although I didn't think I would find it, and figured we would just use a round table. When I walked in the front door, THERE IT WAS and that was it! I knew no matter the price, Rachel has to be out florist! Not only is she a genius at what she does, she was the sweetest person who understood exactly what I wanted. I had a large collection of vases which we wanted to do floating candles with bling on them, and wanted some small flower arrangements with flowers that matched my colors were were light pink & mint green. Her and her team made all of my dreams come alive and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined! If you are a more DIY type of bride, she will take your vision & make it come alive & if you are a bride who wants her to just take your thoughts and do it ALL, she has a warehouse full of amazing products that will blow your mind! If you are in Florida, Rachel Kasie is THE BEST! Don't look any further!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Michelle L

Rachel and her team did an amazing job decorating for our wedding. They provided flowers, up-lights, all decorations for ceremony and reception. It was beautiful and everything we were hoping for. Her prices were fair and everything was completed on time. Absolutely amazing!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Molly R

My husband and I got married in St. Augustine Fl in August and because of the heat I at the last minute changed the ceremony to inside. You couldn't even tell that wasn't the original plan. Our ceremony and reception exceeded our expectations! All of your guest have told us... Read More how beautiful the wedding was. I am a flower type girl and knew I had to have amazing arrangements at the wedding and it was amazing! Thank you Rachael and her team for giving me the most amazing flowers!

So many compliments on my flowers!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Kristi D

I think I got more compliments on my flowers than on any other aspect of my wedding. My photographer couldn't stop taking pictures of my bouquets. They were amazing! I loved mine so much that I blew up a picture of my bouquet on canvas to put in my home office. It was beyond... Read More what I'd imagined!! My centerpieces were equally stunning. Rachael took some random ideas I had on Pinterest that I thought didn't even go together and pulled them into a cohesive design. Color, texture, sophistication...my design had it all! I couldn't be happier with the finished product or the service. Rachael was so easy to work with. I knew after the first call she was the floral designer for me. When I found cheaper linens elsewhere, she helped me ensure I ordered the right ones. She always had my back!

Very Satisfied!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Trista G

I was referred to Rachael Kasie Designs by my wedding planner in Daytona Beach. Rachael knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and the end product was outstanding! She captured my vision and the reception was breathtaking. Her prices were extremely reasonable for what I... Read More received. Not only did they set everything up and take it down, but she also ordered all my linens, chairs and anything else necessary! I would use Rachael a thousand more times in the future! She made it a fantastic, stress-free experience and I would refer her company to any bride!