Rachel Burkhart Photography

Tampa, Orlando, Central FL, West Coast FL, Worldwide

Pics or it didn't happen.

If being immersed in weddings has taught me one thing, it's this: At the end of it all, it's you and your best friend and I think that's something worth celebrating. My goal is to learn what fills your relationship with passion and gives your stomach a swift kick of butterflies. I’ll offer you a kleenex for your tears and bandaids for your blistered feet. You can find me channeling my inner people watcher to be ready for all of your laughs + tears + feels. Every couple loves so uniquely and I think that your photos should represent that. So, let’s be friends. You need a third wheel and I promise to be the best one you’ll ever have. :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa, Orlando, Central FL, West Coast FL, Worldwide (574) 339-6254

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Biejay E

Rachel, I hope you read this because you and your team are absolutely amazing. You might be one of the youngest and most talented professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am so glad that my wife and I were able to have you at capture some of our happiest... Read More days. For all other couples looking to hire a photographer for any special occasion, my wife and I can guarantee you that you will be in great hands with Rachel. She is extremely easy to work with, has an excellent eye for finding the perfect shot, and her costs are quite affordable. She made my wife and I feel as if we were catching up with an old friend when we took our Engagement photos and our Wedding Album. We can't thank you enough Rachel. We hope you're doing well and we thank you for all of the precious moments you captured for us. We're expecting a new member of our family soon and we are so excited to be able to share with our little one about the dream wedding God blessed us with. Thank you again Rachel.

2017-02-28T20:41:26 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, this totally made my day! I had the best time with you guys and I can't even tell you how easy you made my job by being the sweetest couple & treating me like a friend during the whole wedding planning process.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Tara F

Your photographer gets ONE chance to effectively capture THE most important days of your life and Rachel will NOT disappoint. My husband and I say, over and over again, that hiring Rachel for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made, and best money we... Read More spent, in the entire wedding planning process. She acted like family when it was appropriate, took charge and kept people moving when necessary, and knew when to disappear into the background to get the most intimate and candid shots. We recommend her to everyone we know and plan to hire her for any event we want lasting memories of. Thanks so much, Rachel!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Claire R

Rachel is genuinely interested in her clients. She made us feel so special. Not only is she extremely talented behind a lens, but she really knows what she is doing when it comes to building relationship with her clients. You leave a meeting with her feeling like you're best... Read More friends! As a bride, her confidence gave me so much relief. I knew I could trust her with my special day!

2017-02-28T20:49:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that I got to meet you and Matt because of your wedding! I've loved you guys since our first meeting and getting to follow along with you two since has been my favorite thing! It's so obvious that you guys are best... Read Less Read More

Rachel Burkhart

Hiiii! <3 I'm Rachel & I'm usually known as the crazy cat lover lady. When I'm not with my favorite boy (and high school sweetheart!) you can probably find me in line at Starbucks in an airport or on the road. I'm quick to quote The Office, Parks and Rec, & New Girl and if you see something cool at Target just know that I already own it and will be back for 2 more tomorrow. I'm super obsessed with weddings and I'm known to dance horribly at every reception because it's a party and hey, it's my job. ;) If you think we'd make a good pair, reach out and let's get talkin'! <3