Rachel Burkhart Photography

Tampa, Orlando, Central FL, West Coast FL, Worldwide

Pics or it didn't happen.

If being immersed in weddings has taught me one thing, it's this: At the end of it all, it's you and your best friend and I think that's something worth celebrating. My goal is to learn what fills your relationship with passion and gives your stomach a swift kick of butterflies. I’ll offer you a kleenex for your tears and bandaids for your blistered feet. You can find me channeling my inner people watcher to be ready for all of your laughs + tears + feels. Every couple loves so uniquely and I think that your photos should represent that. So, let’s be friends. You need a third wheel and I promise to be the best one you’ll ever have. :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa, Orlando, Central FL, West Coast FL, Worldwide (574) 339-6254

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Biejay E

Rachel, I hope you read this because you and your team are absolutely amazing. You might be one of the youngest and most talented professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am so glad that my wife and I were able to have you at capture some of our happiest... Read More days. For all other couples looking to hire a photographer for any special occasion, my wife and I can guarantee you that you will be in great hands with Rachel. She is extremely easy to work with, has an excellent eye for finding the perfect shot, and her costs are quite affordable. She made my wife and I feel as if we were catching up with an old friend when we took our Engagement photos and our Wedding Album. We can't thank you enough Rachel. We hope you're doing well and we thank you for all of the precious moments you captured for us. We're expecting a new member of our family soon and we are so excited to be able to share with our little one about the dream wedding God blessed us with. Thank you again Rachel.

2017-02-28T20:41:26 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, this totally made my day! I had the best time with you guys and I can't even tell you how easy you made my job by being the sweetest couple & treating me like a friend during the whole wedding planning process.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Emily P

It's difficult to put into words how amazing Rachel is, but I'll try! She is the whole package when it comes to a wedding (and engagement!) photographer: she is talented, calm, and so kind! Rachel worked from morning until late at night to get amazzzing shots on our wedding day,... Read More and never once did the photos feel awkward or cheesy. She made it all so fun! She captured gorgeousss candid and posed photos. My wedding day really was my favorite day ever, and thanks to Rachel I have beautiful photos to help me relive that day over and over!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kellie Q

Rachel was incredible to work with since the first day we met her over Skype! She was recommended to us from a friend and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. She did our engagement photos and had them edited so quick! She made us... Read More feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made it so fun. The engagement pictures turned out flawless. She is so creative with her work and very organized! She also did our wedding photos and it rained but she still found ways to create amazing photos even though the weather was not cooperating. She even pulled us aside to take a few extra photos during the reception in areas we would have never thought of! Rachel is the sweetest and easiest person to work with and you can tell she truly wants your photos to be perfect. She went above and beyond for us and we are so grateful for her and her talent!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017

Rachel went above and beyond to create the most comfortable and accommodating experience possible! My husband and I were truly looking for someone that would appreciate the laid-back atmosphere we were creating at our wedding, and Rachel was able to capture the love and intimacy... Read More of our day like no one else. From the initial meeting to the finished product, we simply couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Mekell H

This.Girl.Is.Amazing. Rachel is seriously so incredibly talented. She took our engagement photos and our wedding photos and was willing to drive all the way across the state to shoot our wedding 3 weeks ago. If our wedding photos are half as good as our engagement photos I will... Read More be thrilled. I received SO MANY compliments on our engagement photos. The way she uses light is seriously amazing. People told us they were the best engagement photos they'd ever seen. Rachel is young and so talented and is going to have an AMAZING career. Besides her talent she's like the nicest, most chill person on the planet. She was able to manage my huge wedding party while staying completely cool. I would recommend her over and over again.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Hope B

Rachel is seriously the most amazing photographer! We could not be any happier with our photos!!! She did the BEST job capturing literally everything and all of our wedding guests couldn’t stop commenting on how lovely she was. My husband and I are so thankful we found her and... Read More we highly recommend her to everyone. She really captured our personalities and the love we share and really made sure to get every photo that we could want (even ones I would have never thought, but were so glad we had!). Now we have a ton of beautiful photos from the best day ever and the really great problem of having to decide which ones to print etc - there are just too many perfect ones!!!! I highly recommend Rachel for every bride and groom!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jamee G

Sweetest person in the world! Although we haven't had our wedding yet, the second I met Rachel I knew she was the one I wanted to use! She is sweet and personable, just viewing her photos you can tell she puts love into them as if it was her own wedding!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Tara F

Your photographer gets ONE chance to effectively capture THE most important days of your life and Rachel will NOT disappoint. My husband and I say, over and over again, that hiring Rachel for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made, and best money we... Read More spent, in the entire wedding planning process. She acted like family when it was appropriate, took charge and kept people moving when necessary, and knew when to disappear into the background to get the most intimate and candid shots. We recommend her to everyone we know and plan to hire her for any event we want lasting memories of. Thanks so much, Rachel!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Claire R

Rachel is genuinely interested in her clients. She made us feel so special. Not only is she extremely talented behind a lens, but she really knows what she is doing when it comes to building relationship with her clients. You leave a meeting with her feeling like you're best... Read More friends! As a bride, her confidence gave me so much relief. I knew I could trust her with my special day!

2017-02-28T20:49:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that I got to meet you and Matt because of your wedding! I've loved you guys since our first meeting and getting to follow along with you two since has been my favorite thing! It's so obvious that you guys are best... Read Less Read More

Rachel Burkhart

Hiiii! <3 I'm Rachel & I'm usually known as the crazy cat lover lady. When I'm not with my favorite boy (and high school sweetheart!) you can probably find me in line at Starbucks in an airport or on the road. I'm quick to quote The Office, Parks and Rec, & New Girl and if you see something cool at Target just know that I already own it and will be back for 2 more tomorrow. I'm super obsessed with weddings and I'm known to dance horribly at every reception because it's a party and hey, it's my job. ;) If you think we'd make a good pair, reach out and let's get talkin'! <3