Rachel Fleetwood And The Vieux Carre Band

Will play anywhere is the USA!!

Rachel Fleetwood & The Vieux Carre Band

One of New Orleans top Wedding bands!! Featuring Rachel Fleetwood, multiple vocals, with a 3 pc. brass section! There is nothing they cannot play, from Current, Funk, Rock, Jazz, New Orleans standards! Vieux Carre has played some of the biggest stages, such as Super Bowl 2001, Endymion, Bacchus, Mike Ditka T.V show, and performing with Keith Urban, Ray Charles, Gretna Heritage Festival, just to mention a few! We Their specialty is performing at weddings, in which they have done thousands of! They will MC your night, learn your Bride and Groom's song for their first dance at no charge, and make your event one that you will never forget!! They also offer other services, such as a DJ for breaks, ceremonial music and a second line band!! After 25 years, Vieux Carre has a record of excellence!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Will play anywhere is the USA!! (504) 782-3961

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Brittany T

Rachel and The Vieux Carre Band were by far the BEST part of the wedding! When I was planning my big day, the 2 most important things to us were unlimited alcohol (don't judge me) and an amazing band. The first thing I noticed about Rachel was that she was extremely... Read More responsive. I live in Texas and planning a destination wedding can be stressful, but Rachel took all of the stress away. She took the time to understand our personalities and what we were looking for in a band. Not to mention Rachel has an incredible voice and she knows how to read a crowd! I did not leave the dance floor the entire night and every single one of my pictures from the reception were filled with people singing and even laying on the floor dancing! They really know how to make a wedding the best night of your life! I can't say enough great things about Rachel and the band! Look no further...the most amazing band is right here! XOXOX Brittany (bride)

2016-12-07T16:02:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful, amazing reception!! You looked phenomenal!! I am honored that you picked Vieux Carre as your band!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Melissa F

Rachel and her band were an absolute DREAM to work with! She was very responsive to any text, call, or email when booking and leading up to the wedding! She made sure to get all our songs for the dances in plenty of time and was there early setting up the day of! She kept the... Read More party going all night and when we weren't ready to go home she stayed an extra hour upon request! She welcomed my 87 year old grandmother on stage to sing "What a wonderful world" and anyone else who wanted to make a guest appearance! My bridesmaids and I danced on stage more than once and my 3 year old cousin let herself on stage to dance the night away too! I HIGHLY recommend Rachel Fleetwood and The Vieux Carre Band! They will NOT let you down!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 AJ D

Rachel and the Band was great, They even was able to play Alice Cooper and play it well. The dance floor was fill the whole night Wow what a great evening Thanks to Rachel and the band

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Laney S

Rachel Fleetwood and The Vieux Carre Band were absolutely amazing! My guest have not stopped raving about how much fun the band was. My guest didn't leave the dance floor the entire night! Every song on the set list was a hit! Rachel is also so sweet and easy to work with! She... Read More spoke with me several times throughout the planning process and made me feel at ease every time. Choosing the Vieux Carre band to play at my wedding reception was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

2017-01-12T12:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! You were a beautiful bride!! We had a blast too!! Best wishes to you guys!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Debbie D

This band is phenomenal!! I hired them for my daughter's wedding in October 2016. Everyone stayed on the dance floor. The played an IPAD of songs when the band was not playing. I want to hire them again and may for a reunion next year if we have it. Rachel is soooooo easy... Read More to work with and they do everything to accommodate you and make your experience the best. I also feel like I have a new friend. If you don't hire them with their horns and vocalists, you event won't be as much fun. We all had a blast!!!!!

2016-12-07T16:01:12 Response from the vendor

The feeling is mutual!! The setting of the reception was amazing! Something right out of a movie!! The cakes were unbelievable! Thank you for allowing us the honor!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brittani A

As a wedding planner who's been in the business for 15 years, I had a lot of amazing options when it came to vendors. I gave my husband a few options on a band and he choose Vieux Carre. I knew we were in good hands. Rachel had always had professional members and had always done... Read More a good job for my clients. I always knew she was good but I never realized just how talented she really was until I was up front and center the night of my wedding. Not one missed cue, of missed step, not awkward pauses, my guest who were a good mix of wedding industry professionals and family and friends loved them. Rachel took a step back for a while but she is better than ever. 10 Stars!! Thank you for making our night so unbelievably perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Meghan B

Brian and I danced all night and had an amazing time at our wedding! Rachel and the Vieux Carre Band rocked out and EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Rachel was very easily accessible throughout the planning and set up and we could not have asked for a better wedding reception!!... Read More I did not want it to end!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie H

Rachel and her band were one of the best parts of the wedding!!! They were so responsive and helpful throughout the wedding planning and were able to work with our venue to be able to play the way we wanted. Their second line performance was also an major hit! No one can stop... Read More complimenting the band! Rachel even fixed my hair at one point in the evening! She is such a wonderful wonderful woman!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

The members of Vieux Carre far exceeded our expectations. The band started the evening off with great selections for background music while food was served and my wife and I made our rounds speaking to guests. Right on cue, they amped up the atmosphere and we all couldn't help... Read More but make our way to the dance floor for the rest of the evening. The energy level was insane for the full 4 hours of our reception.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

AMAZING!!! We've had Vieux Carre play the last 3 years at our annual holiday party, they always make it an affair to be remembered. Rachel is easy to work with, very professional with an outstanding personality. This band will make your special event a memorable experience... Read More from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 victoria h

I have worked with Rachel Fleetwood and Vieux Carre Band for several years with weddings and events. The attention to detail Rachel has given to me and my clients resulted in successful and memorable events, keeping our guests dancing all night long! Rachel was a pleasure to... Read More work with performing requests from our clients over and above their expectations. I highly recommend Rachel Fleetwood and Vieux Carre Band for your wedding or special event! Terry Cambise- Wedding & Event Consultant

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Bonnie G

The Vieux Carre Band played at my son's wedding in New Orleans on July 25, 2015 and I would highly recommend them to everyone. They were easy to work with and my daughter in law commented several times how nice Rachel Fleetwood was and how great she was to work with. They... Read More played a variety of music and catered to all age groups. Everyone commented how good the music was, what a good voice Rachel had, and how they stayed on the dance floor the whole night. They provided the second line band from St. Louis Cathedral to the reception at Pat O'Brien's on the river, which was also great, and enjoyed by everyone. I have been at several social events, parties, and carnival balls where Vieux Carre Band has played, and they are always excellent. They make sure to make each event unique and special. They are moderately priced and are worth every penny. I would highly recommend them for any and all social events. We were completely satisfied!!! Floyd and Bonnie Greene - Parents Stephen and Erika Kelly - Bride and Groom

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Amber J

I booked this band for my wedding on August 3, 2013. I am STILL hearing how wonderful everyone thought they were, almost 3 weeks later. Everyone was blown away by them. Also, as a bride, they were extremely easy to work with and fulfilled each and every request. I would... Read More definitely recommend them to each and every person in their service area.

WONDERFUL WEDDING COVER BAND

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 rachel l

We were extremely impressed with Rachel Fleetwood and Vieux Carre. They really made our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor the WHOLE night. They are very high energy and fun!

Executive Assistant

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Michelle P

I am in charge of my company's Holiday Party every year for approximately 800 people. I have used Rachel Fleetwood and Vieux Carre for many years now. She is very professional and has a beautiful voice. Our party is very similar to a wedding reception and I know that you... Read More won't go wrong in choosing her for your big event! I have also been to weddings where she has performed and she does a fantastic job. I've never seen a bride that wasn't happy!

Pretty Satisfied

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Molly G

Rachel and the Vieux Carre Band were nice to work with. They did a great job for the second line. They were very professional and fun. The only thing I did not like about them was that they did not want to discuss music to be played until the week of the wedding. As a bride,... Read More this was stressful. We were asked to make a list of songs we liked on their song list and songs we didn't. She said to choose 5 songs as a must play. While their songs were great, we did not hear the 5 songs we requested. My husband had to remind her about one we loved at the end of the night to make sure she played it. We also made a CD for the break like she suggested, and we noticed it wasn't playing and had to ask them to play it. They also played some of the slower songs a little too late in the night, which for our crowd we were ready to dance by then! If you don't like modern songs, I would not suggest them since they play a lot of modern songs. I think if we had met earlier and she had focused more on what we had discussed it would have gone a little smoother. All in all everyone loved them and they were very professional. Rachel is very sweet to work with.

Great band

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 thuy n

They are a great band and the singers were great. They got a lot of my guests dancing. I dont regret getting them and recommend them. The are pricey and getting a dj would be a lot cheaper. My only problem was they could not play my first dance song which I had burned on a cd... Read More and had on my iphone. The cd did not work and they did not have an ipod connector. I think this day and age, they should have the capability to hook up an ipod to their system or at least warn me about burned cds.

Rachel Fleetwood

Rachel Fleetwood is the owner/manager of the group for 25 years! Her success has been consistency, and hard work! Her business experience, and performance experience has given her the ability to lead one of the top bands in Louisiana!! Rachel sits as a board member in her community, donates her time helping animal shelters, and is a songwriter in Nashville. Music is her love, and to her she never considers it a job!!