Rachel Lusky Photography

PA, NY, Ohio, Worldwide!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PA, NY, Ohio, Worldwide! (814) 450-9650

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sara L

Rachel was so nice, so professional, overall the best photographer I could've asked for. Eagerly looking forward to the photos and album, and highly recommend her!

Great images at an incredible value.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kara H

I don't like having my picture taken. For the engagement shoot and wedding I needed to have my picture taken a lot. What I liked about Rachel Lusky (and her second shooter during the wedding ,Penny) was her sense of humor and humility. She is a professional to the extreme and... Read More she made us feel comfortable during the whole process. She would joke with us, banter with us, and make it feel really personable. It wasn't an awkward sit still and hear the snap of the shutter while someone coldly pushes you towards their vision. She incorporates your personal sense of style with her ideas into a seamless string of gorgeous images. I would use her in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Rachel Lusky is the best

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Hollie D

I used Rachel as my photographer for my wedding. She even brought her sister, which was a great team. Rachel was available via email, which was so helpful as I planned my wedding from out of town. She's very professional, honest, genuine, and particular about her work. She cares... Read More about your day, that is for sure! She was so adaptable, given the last minute weather change and worked so well with my other vendors, who all were excited to hear that she was my photographer! Rachel never stopped taking pictures. My candid shots are amazing and are allowing me to go back to moments in time that I never want to forget. Her creative and artistic shots are just as amazing and I've really appreciated the time she has put into editing. She also offers an array of services to tailor to your wants!BOOK HER!