Let's Freeze Time Together

Congrats on your engagement! I hope to be the one to capture your love story. What you need to know about me is this: I love to love. I'm clumsy, which I like to think is not a bad quality because it never fails to make people laugh. I'm a documentary style photographer which means I thrive on capturing all the hugs, kisses, high fives, and every candid moment in between. I’m based out of Denver, CO, but will travel anywhere to capture your love.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

D E N V E R to A N Y W H E R E (719) 252-8232

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 MariLena M

This photographer was amazing! She did our engagement and wedding portraits, and she did an amazing job! She captures just the right moments to make the best memories!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Sarah M

Rachel did my bridal boudoir photos the month before my wedding, and they were amazing! The energy and excitement she brings to the table is incredible. She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable for the whole shoot, it felt like we were just hanging out as friends. The... Read More photos she sent me showed me a side of myself that I had never seen in myself before, and they were definitely confidence boosters. Her eye and style are unlike anyone else's, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else for boudoir photos.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Gianna L

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Rachel as her models for a styled wedding shoot in Grand Lake, CO. She put this amazing day together in collaboration with a local wedding planner and everything about that day was perfect. She is so professional, organized,... Read More caring and down to earth. She treated us as if that was our actual wedding day - and to me, that speaks mountains about the kind of person Rachel is. She loves love and you can actually see that in the completed work because every little detail is beyond what you could ever hope for. She finds a way to capture those raw and truly special moments that you will cherish forever. We also spent time with Rachel in a more relaxed setting and did a couples shoot and those photos are equally as stunning. You feel so at ease working with Rachel that everything just comes naturally. You won’t be disappointed when hiring her to capture any of your special occasions.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Danielle D

Rachel was a dream come true for us! She has a contagious energy to her, that allows you to really have fun during your session. She is prompt to responding to questions, her pricing is reasonable, and her professionalism is impressive. I had several friends/family members... Read More asking for her info after our event - that says something! The photos are fantastic and are scattered around our home, reminding us of that very special day!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jessie R

I had the privilege of having Rachel as my photographer for my adventure elopement this past July. She is so consultative, carrying, and passionate about ensuring you love your session and photo outcome! Rachel was easy to work with and went above and beyond. The personal... Read More touches she does in handcrafting your delivery package is second to none. I would highly recommend Rachel for any of your family portrait, wedding, special occasion or boudoir photo shoot!

Rachel Veltri

My name is Rachel + I am a wedding photographer based out of Denver, CO. My husband is my best friend + biggest fan. I have a son whose heart is the size of the ocean + a daughter whose sass has no limits. I have owned my business for 3 years + have been shooting weddings for 1 year full time. I offer a few different Wedding Package Options, along with an Ala Carte' Menu on my website www.rachelveltriphoto.com! All my pricing is flat rate + travel fees apply for any out-of-state destination weddings. I cherish each unique experience I get to have by capturing memories for others!