Radisson Hotel Providence Airport

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2081 Post Road, Warwick, RI

Great Hotel, and Great Prices!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Sarah R

First off, Cheryl is absolutely amazing! She was on top of everything, and always answered my emails quickly and sweetly (and there were a lot of emails!). They give a wonderful price for wedding room blocks, and we were upgraded to the one suite in the hotel for our wedding... Read More night - which had chocolate dipped strawberries, champagne, and an adorable note waiting for us when we arrived. We provided breakfast for our guests the next morning, which was also delicious! Unfortunately, since this is a hotel with many college students, there were quite a few issues with billing and booking. Though everything was straightened out in the end, it was got a bit concerning what I found errors since I had so many other things on my plate. Overall, I would still recommend this Hotel for wedding room blocks. Cheryl truly was a life saver, and everyone was absolutely wonderful.

What a Great Place!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Kathy A

I really enjoyed having my ceremony and reception at the Radisson. The staff was attentive and personable. Many people that attended the wedding enjoyed the food and atmosphere,as well as myself. Linda was excellent to work with and a joy. Thank you for making my wedding day a... Read More fun day.

So Happy with the service and staff!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Leslie V

My motto on things are "you get what you pay for" and I'll tell you the money we spent on the reception and ceremony was ALL worth the money. Linda was AWESOME!! She is so sweet and so on top of things. She helped us with a ton of things and was always available for any... Read More questions. The staff at Radisson was AMAZING!! They were so pleasant and so helpful. My guests loved the Radisson and kept complimenting on how nice and clean they were. The food was pretty good, we chose the minestrone soup which I wasn't a fan of, and I got the Chicken Marasala which was pretty good. Some of my guests also got the Lemon Glaze Salmon which everyone kept raving on how AMAZING it tasted. Overall I am very happy with our decision with going with Radisson for our Venue and would recommend it to anyone.

Rehearsal Dinnner

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Sherri B

The Radisson was a nice place, but the bartender was standing behind the bar reading a book the entire dinner. The soup was not good at all, but the main course was delicious.