Beautiful From First Kiss to Last Dance

We believe that every bride should feel her most beautiful on her wedding day, both inside and out. Our award-winning team of Professional Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists will help you achieve your vision and create a look that will last all day (and night)! We use our own cosmetics line, Rae Cosmetics, which lasts through heat, humidity and sweat while staying picture perfect. Our makeup is ideal for the bride who doesn't want to look like she's wearing foundation, but like she just has perfect skin naturally - what girl doesn't?? Whether you want the most natural of bridal looks or the most dramatic, we've got you covered. We do Professional Hair and Makeup for Wedding Day, Engagement Photos, Bridals, Bachelorette Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, and beyond - contact us n

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

237 W. 2nd Street, Austin, TX (512) 320-8732
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily V

I went to Rae Cosmetics for my bridal hair and makeup, and Leticia did an AMAZING job on both. I didn’t have a chance to do a trial session, so I was nervous, but Leticia was a total pro. She consulted with me every step of the way, and created exactly the look I was hoping for:... Read More very natural makeup, and a beautiful updo that incorporated fresh flowers. She was lovely and easy to work with, and made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. The whole Rae Cosmetics team was terrific from beginning to end—plus my hair and makeup stayed put through a whole day of Texas heat, humidity, and dancing. Highly recommended!

2017-10-25T13:48:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We all love what we do and are so happy we were a part of your fabulous day!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Georgia D

We had 2 hair stylists and 2 makeup artists support our wedding party for our wedding last month and Rae Cosmetics was awesome! Everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup. Lisa was great to deal with: quick to respond and easily made adjustments to accommodate our group. I... Read More would highly highly recommend Rae!

2017-10-25T13:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love our Brides and definitely want to make you special day our first priority.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Miri K

We had our make up done by Shane and hair by Kristy. They are beyond amazing and super talented. They made all of us look so beautiful!! Even my bridesmaids said they looked better at my wedding than at their own. Highly highly recommend.

2017-03-07T15:18:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Miri! I am so happy you all felt beautiful. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Erin S

Rae Cosmetics did my, my bridesmaids', and our moms' make up for our wedding day, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Allan was my make up artist for my engagement photos, make up trial, and wedding day, and he did a fantastic job. I love that all of the artists really... Read More listened to us, and created individual looks for each girl. The bridesmaids remarked that they felt comfortable in the make up and still looked like themselves. I will definitely use Rae again when getting my make up done for special occasions!

2017-11-15T15:02:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Deborah R

Rochelle is a genius with hair and make-up! After my trial run I knew she was the one. I highly recommend her.

2017-10-25T13:51:51 Response from the vendor

I love what I do, so it is so much fun to make sure you look perfect on your big day. Thanks so much.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sally F

Shelly and Sally were amazing. They made me comfortable during my trial, and they made all the adjustments I needed for the day of. It was such an enjoyable experience and I couldn't be happier.

2017-10-25T13:53:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to make you happy, we are lucky to have such an amazing job working with awesome people on such a special day. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessie C

I had a great experience with Rae. Allan did my make up (bride) and a friend's make up on the big day. He also did a trial run with me about a month ahead of time. He did a great job and gave me exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Meghan B

I've had the pleasure of working with the women over at Rae (specifically Anastasia Miller) on a few different occasions. So when it came time to choose a team of makeup artists for my wedding day, there was absolutely no question who I wanted to work with. Anastasia did a... Read More beautiful job creating a natural, romantic look for both my engagement photos as well as my wedding day look. Initially I thought they only offered makeup services, but it turns out they also have amazing bridal hair stylists on staff. I was lucky enough to work with Lacey who really brought the entire look together. Anastasia & Lacey are not only gifted and passionate about what they do, but they bring so much fun to the bridal suite on wedding day. They kept the energy up and engaged with my entire bridal party. They truly are a dynamic duo and I'm so thankful that they were able to make my day so special, and beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Rachel B

Best ever long wear makeup and I looked like me! Lacey did both my hair and Makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding (in June) and it was hot! I still looked as amazing the next day after sweating the night away on the dance floor! And my groom didn't have any of my... Read More makeup on his suit! Best makeup and artists In the Hill Country! I can't thank Lacey, Kristy, and Rachel enough to for making me and my bridal party and moms feel absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Diana A

Rae Cosmetics did the make up for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They did a great job!

2016-05-10T20:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Congratulations! :) xoxo

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Janelle M

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it was all thanks to Lacey, Leticia & Rae Cosmetics!! Lacey did my hair and makeup while Leticia worked on my bridesmaids & mother-in-law. I didn't have to give Lacey much direction and she made me look flawless.... Read More My bridesmaids & mother-in-law were absolutely stunning. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my experience with Rae Cosmetics and will definitely use them again for any event I have in Austin.

2016-05-10T21:12:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Lacey and Leticia had such a great time working with you in April. Congratulations beautiful! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Aimee B

Raes did a great job for my hair and makeup for my wedding. The makeup lasted all night and they even gave me extra lipstick to put on later. My updo also lasted through tons of dancing and was virtually perfect at the end of the night. My only complaint was that they ran a bit... Read More later than expected--about 30 minutes--and my sister's hair stylist was late. However, we all got tons of compliments and it worked out well. The hairstylist was so patient too and made sure I didn't leave until I was happy with my hair. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Jackson M

Rae Cosmetics was recommended to me by my photographer, and I'm so glad I found them. I worked with Lacey as my personal stylist and with Anastasia and Kristy for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. Each of them was phenomenal and made us look and feel so beautiful. Lacey... Read More listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it even better than I could have imagined. My bridal party and I had so much fun getting ready with these ladies (Lacey is hilarious). Can't recommend them highly enough!

2016-05-01T23:06:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we had so much fun doing hair and makeup for you and your bridal party day of. Congratulations!! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kristin C

The ladies at RAE Cosmetics are absolutely fabulous in every way! I originally had booked only makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. However, after my makeup trial with Lacey and a disappointing hair trial with someone else, I just HAD to choose RAE for hair as well.... Read More Something just clicked with Lacey and I could not have been happier. Anastasia is who I dealt with over email and phone and she made the process extremely easy! Thank you all for making me look gorgeous on my wedding day!

2016-04-25T21:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We had so much fun working with you and are so glad you decided to use Rae for hair and makeup. (: Congratulations beautiful! xoxo

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Melissa M

I used Rochelle Rae for my wedding hair and makeup on October 17th and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her! I'm not a huge makeup gal so it was important for me to find someone that could make me look amazing without too much makeup. That is exactly what Rochelle achieved. I could not have... Read More been more pleased with the end result. She is a true talent and a pleasure to be around. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra cash to have Rochelle herself do your hair and makeup. You won't be disappointed!!

2015-11-29T12:35:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Melissa. I was a pleasure to be a part of such a special day. You were an absolutely beautiful bride.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Loren H

Rachel Gonzales at Rae Cosmetics was such an asset to me before and the day of my wedding. As someone who doesn't wear foundation but likes a polished natural look - and wanted to look flawless for my Texas summer wedding - Rachel delivered perfectly! I honestly have never liked... Read More professional makeup application in the past - it always looked and felt heavy, greasy and fake, like I was a mature lady on The View. Not with Rachel. During my pre-wedding day makeup application trial run, Rachel patiently crafted the exact makeup look I was going for, and was fun, helpful, and not snooty at all! She also set me up with a great day-of hairstylist that day as well. They both arrived at the 4 Seasons early on my wedding day, and worked diligently and efficiently, helping to make my day-of getting ready experience stress-free. I highly recommend Rachel to any Austin bride who wants a magazine-ready look as well as a fresh feeling face. Rae cosmetics are also SUPERB. My makeup never once melted off during my partial-outdoors wedding at Barr Mansion in late August - amazing! It felt comfortable and light the entire evening, and looked beautiful. I bought a few items and it will now be my go-to makeup ( although I'm not a big makeup person.) GREAT experience all around - Thank you Rachel and Rae Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah S

I cannot thank Rae Cosmetics enough for doing an excellent job and making my wedding prep easy and stress-free! Lacey and Shane were both so calm, kind and patient, and helped me stay relaxed as I got ready for the wedding. They are both clearly experts - my hair and makeup... Read More looked great and lasted the whole day!

2015-10-29T20:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We had a wonderful time working with you in August, you looked absolutely stunning. Congratulations!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Debbie L

We absolutely loved our experience with Rae Cosmetics! We considered several other companies in Austin, but we are so thrilled we selected Rae. The entire staff was extremely professional and skilled. They made our special day perfect. We even purchased several of the products... Read More they used and sell in their line. I highly recommend them for your special occasion, we will use them again!

2015-10-27T22:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had a wonderful time doing hair and makeup for your party on your daughter's wedding day in June. Can't wait to see you again when you are in Austin! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily W

Lacey did my hair and makeup for our wedding in July 2015. She did everything exactly how I wanted. I just had to show her a picture and my hair and makeup turned out better than I could've ever hoped for. Anastasia and the rest of the team were also great at communicating any... Read More scheduling changes or updates. Very professional team and fantastic hair and makeup stylists. I would highly recommend Rae Cosmetics to anyone looking to have their hair and/or makeup done.

2015-10-27T22:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You were fantastic to work with and we are so glad you chose our team to do hair and makeup for your wedding this Summer! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Natalie P

I got married 5 weeks ago and a few of the girls from Rae came to my parent's house and did my hair and make-up as well as my bridesmaids, my Moms and my mother in laws. They were absolutely fantastic! Lacey worked with me during the trial run to help me figure out what I wanted... Read More and then talked to me over the phone a few weeks later when I changed my mind! They made the whole getting ready experience so much fun and I absolutely loved my hair and make-up! I would very highly recommend them!

2015-10-27T22:16:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure doing hair and makeup for your wedding last month. You looked stunning! We are so glad you chose our team to be part of your special day. xoxo

Unbelievable! An absolute MUST for your wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Libby B

I used Rae Cosmetics for my wedding hair and makeup and used Lacey as my personal stylist for my big day. I also booked three other girls to help out with my bridesmaids and mothers (bride and groom) because we were all getting hair and makeup done. I can honestly say that I... Read More was completely blown away by how amazing a job Rae Cosmetics did. They come to you, so no need to travel the morning of your wedding. Also, my pictures look unbelievable. I could not have been happier on my wedding day with how I looked, and now that I have my pictures back, I know I picked the right vendor. I think my hair and makeup was Pinterest worthy! Please go do a trial with Rae cosmetics. They were recommended to me, and I am so thankful I used them!

2015-10-21T10:38:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We love doing weddings and working with each and every Bride and wedding party on such an important day, what a wonderful job we have. Lacey and all of the Rae Cosmetics artists and stylists are awesome,... Read Less Read More

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 ROCHELLE R

My bridesmaids and I did our hair and makeup here for my wedding. First of all they are such a nice staff. From the moment we walked in we were very warmly greeted and felt cared about. We were offered beverages and told to make ourselves at home. Chassie did my hair and makeup... Read More and the whole process was so fun, the fun music(Spice Girls, hello! Perfect girly music to get ready to for your wedding), the studio bright, clean and happy looking, and the ladies were like your best girl friends doing your hair, joking with us the entire time. My hair turned out just like the magazine picture and I was walked though the entire process as she worked to make sure it turned out perfect. I never touched up my makeup once on my wedding day..even after crying and hugging guests, it stayed on perfectly. It was even raining and misty that day. It never even felt like I had on makeup because it was so light and breathed. I will be going back and buying makeup from them for everyday use. Highly recommend them!

In Awe!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Holly D

OMG! I don't know what to say about this Rae Cosmetics. They did an amazing job to create me and my bridesmaids being beautiful. They did communicate well to make sure what I wanted for my bridesmaids and myself. I was worried that makeups would make my eyes running and... Read More itchy, but it is not because it is mineral kind that didn't make my eyes running and itchy. AMAZING! THUMBS UP!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Kelly T

The ladies at Rae made me such a beautiful bride. I had my hair and makeup done at Rae and they were both great. Beautiful and natural without looking overdone. And it lasted all night without needing any touching up which is so nice to not have to worry about!

Worth Every Penny!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Lauren A

I am glad I waited until we got an 8X10 printed out of our wedding party before I remembered to write this review because it wasn't until I looked at it that I realized every face on my bridesmaids (and well me too, haha) is FLAWLESS!! They looked absolutely beautiful. My makeup... Read More was exactly how I wanted it and the best part was working with all the women who came to to Horseshoe Bay to do our Hair & Make Up. Sarah, my hair gal, was so sweet. She was very excited to see our little flower girls that she curled their hair and applied lip gloss at no charge. And I can't finish this review without saying that Lauren was Ah-Maze-Ing!! She is the one who did everyone's make up, and I like I said: FLAWLESS! Plus she was super fun and sweet to work with :)

Rochelle Rae

Rochelle Rae is CEO and creator of Rae Cosmetics. She has a degree in Fine Arts and attended the prestigious Makeup Designory in Hollywood California. Rochelle became frustrated with the heavy makeup prevalent in the market and the seemingly endless trips to the mirror to reapply. Her active lifestyle, as well as that of her clients, called for a longer lasting, more natural approach to cosmetics. This inspired her to create a cosmetics line designed for real life and the active women who live it.