Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tri-state area (732) 939-0828

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Neha B

Words fail to express how we felt after we saw our wedding pictures. Amazing work, fabulous captures. Very friendly, accomodating and easy to work with him and his team. Sameer is very talented and has a beautiful vision. I planned an indian wedding in about just 3 months, and... Read More i am very fortunate to have found such an amazing vendor last minute. The team is very professional and doesnt care much about the amount of time they have to put in, their concern is the quality they deliver. I cannot wait for cinematography and videography that Nick and Ajay have captured, which im sure is just as phenomenal. BTW, Sameer, Ajay and Nick- their smiles are contagious and welcoming which makes it super easy & comforting to work with. My husband and I want to thank Raj photo Video sincerely.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Susie C

Raj Photo and Video did the videography for our wedding in Chelsea, New York this April. We hired them just before the event and they were completely professional from the first moment we contacted them. Every communication, by email, by phone and in person has been professional... Read More and helpful in every way. On the day of the wedding, we really appreciated that they brought in extra staff so we would not miss any important parts or angles of our event! They were easy, kind, unobtrusive and polite in every way. We never even knew when they were around! It was seamless! We all felt completely comfortable around their team. One of their staff, who had been coordinating with us before the wedding, even came over from another event late in the evening to ensure all had been smooth and just as we had envisioned. We considered many videographers in the NYC area for this wedding, which was a grand and elaborate affair. But we chose Raj Photo and Video for their incredible thoughtfulness and very high interest from the beginning in making the video a treasured memory, and providing us with exactly the feel and direction that we would most like to see portrayed. We would like to highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography at their events in the NYC area.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Raymond A

My husband and I had a great time working with Sameer and his assistant. Sameer helped suggest the shooting location and best time of day. He put us at ease and made the photo shoot fun and easy going. Thank you for making our wedding an unforgettable one.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Deborah K

I made an enquiry first and I got an email so i can preview some of the photos they took. Now that what sets them apart from other wedding photographers. It's an excellent customer service indeed! We are so happy with RAJ PHOTO VIDEO work and I will hire them for future... Read More memories.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Kilty E

Raj photo is an excellent choice for any wedding photography. I had called Raj photo last minute for my wedding and they were able to accommodate me! Transaction and confirmation was simple and easy, they arrived right on time. Thank you

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Smith D

I and my wife were so amazed with the Sameers job, not just because they produced nice shots, but also charged a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Michael G

What can i say, i am more happy than i expected. They charged me $1200 for my wedding shots and everything turned out to be nice.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017

Great photos and unique skills to capture nature. I really thank this team for their effort and support.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Deborah S

I booked Sameer for my engagement shoot and day of wedding and the photos were amazingly beautiful. Raj and a man which I guess was his assistant were really easy to work with and he is always in the right spot to get your photo. I am really great full raj photo.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Johnson M

If you are looking for someone who is reliable, talented and eager for your wedding day, then Raj photographers are there to help you! I and my family had a memorable wedding.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Viola R

Our wedding photos are amazing! They are amazing. I am looking for an ad for a wedding magazine. I will see if I can post one.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lucia S

Sameer is so good at what he does, I actually referred him to all 3 of my cousins who got married after me! They really appreciated me and Sameers father called me to say thank you.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

I did my engagement 4 weeks ago with Sameer as my photographer, i am really happy with his work and i have alredy booked him as my wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Halima I

Thanks to Sameer, we have the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day to keep for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017

They did my engagement and wedding, now i have recommended them to a ffriend that is getting married soon. Super wowwwwwwwwww

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kellie J

I almost cried when going through the photos they sent us, we had a memorable wedding and i must say that Sameer is indeed a super talented wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Moses M

I thank you for everything you did for us on our wedding day Sameer, far under our budget and super talented wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017

Sameer was active at my wedding! He is very structured, well detailed and organized. He knew exactly how to capture nature and feeling of such a special day. My guests loved him so much

Reviewed on 1/04/2017

Sameer photographed our San Francisco wedding and I couldn't have imagined or asked for more. He was not just our photographer, but also our wedding guide. He walked us through the whole process, and took us to all the right spots for the best photos.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Sandra M

Sameer is a great photographer. He is able to use camera to capture the beauty itself. And he is gifted with the ability to utilize sun light.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017

Our engagement was fun, looking forward to receive the photos

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Mohammed H

My wife wanted me to do this review because she was very satisfied. Punctuality was not a problem with Sameer, w had couples of meetings even before our wedding and he was alway punctual. I am as well happy with sameer. Thank you sir

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Dean S

One thing about Sameer is that he is dedicated to his work, and that made our wedding to be fun, i really liked his work.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Smith N

I have know Sameer for about 4 years when i was still in college, he took my friends wedding photos and they were all natural, i collected his number and assured him that i will one day work with him, i am married now and he was my photographer, his photos are perfect and... Read More memorable.