Serving Pa, NJ, NY and Delaware.

Thanks for stopping by!! My goal for your wedding day is to keep things simple, fun, creative, natural and stress free. I love people and have a great time while I work:) Check my website to see more photos and info. I look forward to hearing about your up-coming wedding!!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Sewell, NJ Pa,NJ,NY and De (609) 617-6675

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Becky B

There really are no words that will do Ralph and his team justice, but I will try. It's true that talent is required to take beautiful pictures and Ralph has talent. I will talk about his photography skills in just a minute, but first I want to talk about the man behind the... Read More camera. Ralph is one of those people who you meet and instantly there's a connection. He is warm, his smile is contagious and he is just a laid back, super fun person to be around. I hate getting my picture taken (I still do) but with Ralph there was no pressure. He made us laugh and the entire experience was enjoyable. We knew after our engagement photos we picked the right person. We were all scheduled for our November wedding when we got hit with some news that made us hastily move up our date. I called Ralph and he was flexible and accommodating and sensitive to our situation. It was never about him or his service it was about us and what he could do to help us and make our day as perfect as every wedding day could be. On the day of our wedding Ralph not only accommodated us, but my family also. He had too many people asking him to take certain pictures that they wanted. How he managed to keep my guest happy - while not compromising anything we wanted is beyond me. He is patient and he is kind. We received our pictures back in record time. The presentation of our album and our proofs was amazing. We weren't hanging out with our photographer we were hanging out with an old friend. The way he displayed the proofs and our online album for us to review was unexpected and so special. From our first meeting, to our engagement session to the wedding and the review plus the follow ups to check to see how we are doing - Ralph has spent hours with us. He is an amazing person to be around and time goes by so fast. He has never rushed a conversation or a meeting. He is professional and candid and funny as hell. Our pictures speak for themselves. Take a look at his gallery. His work is amazing and it's the work of bridal magazines. He gave us a gift. Not only do we have beautiful images of our wedding, but we have fun pictures of the party that ensued and I have the last moments with my mom. We cannot thank Ralph enough for all that he did to make our wedding memorable. Ralph really should be your first and only call. With Ralph it;'s the experience not just photos. With Ralph you gain an extension of your family.

2017-06-26T18:58:44 Response from the vendor

WOW! Amazing words Becky. I'm overwhelmed by them, speechless and have tears in my eyes. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, Jeff and your families and I'm looking forward to spending more time with you guys as your family grows! Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenna W

Is there word limit on this?? I have too many good things to say. From the day I met Ralph I knew I wanted to work with him. While his work speaks for itself, its his personality and style that sealed the deal for me. He is the kind of guy that makes you want to find more... Read More reasons to work with him. Ralph and his team were stellar the day of our wedding. Funny, kind, and extremely talented. They made jokes but also gave us pointers (look here, chin up) that made out pictures look so good. Looking back at our pictures, it is clear that he is not the "point and shoot" kind of photographer I was used to seeing. All of our pictures are have a magical quality to them..they have something unique about them and this has not gone unnoticed by our family and friends. Do yourself a favor and book with Ralph, I mean it. He is a gem!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Caitlin Z

Ralph is THE BEST. He was the first photographer we met with and from our first meeting, my husband and I knew that Ralph was fun, friendly, and easy-going. We looked through the wedding albums that he brought with him and knew we immediately know that Ralph was the perfect... Read More match for us. Immediately following our meeting, I sat in the car next to my fiancé (now husband) and said, "Can we hire him now?! I love him!!" We looked at other photographers but no one even came close compared to Ralph and his work. We hired Ralph and he and his team absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding nupitals. He was SO easy to work with and responded immediately to any questions and/or concerns. For our engagement shoot, he traveled down to LBI and captured our very first professional photos together. My husband and I were pretty nervous and are pretty camera shy but Ralph made the shoot so much fun! Our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I can't even tell you how many great photos we got that evening! We even used the engagement photos for our Save the Dates. Ralph and his team did an excellent job capturing all aspects of our wedding weekend. He was even willing to stop by our rehearsal dinner to snap a few shots. Although Ralph was not able to come due to a wedding (in which we knew of before hand), he sent someone from his team to take a few photos. I absolutely LOVE one shot she got of us on the Union League of Philadelphia's staircase. It is one of my favorite pictures from that weekend! Ralph and his team are EXCELLENT! Words cannot explain how happy I am with our wedding photos. I am literally crying writing this review as just even remembering the photos he took brings me back to our perfect wedding day. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing our photos are. After Ralph posted a few on Facebook, I had SO many friends/family/acquaintances ask about our photographer. Of course, we were more than happy to recommend Ralph! A huge thank you to Ralph and his team for capturing so wonderfully the best day of our lives!! If I could give Ralph 100 gold stars, I would!! :-)

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Kwok N

Choosing Ralph as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first conversation we had, we could tell that while Ralph had a laid back, easygoing personality, he was thoughtful and passionate about his craft; we assumed this would make for a... Read More fun, relaxed atmosphere on a typically nerve-wracking occasion, while also resulting in great photos, and we were not disappointed. We've posted some of the pictures on the requisite social media sites, and had nothing but overwhelmingly positive responses to them. All in all, I would highly recommend Ralph to any couple looking to capture the best of their special day - thanks again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Courtney F

We absolutely love Ralph!!! He was one of the photographers for my sister in laws wedding. Before we were even engaged we said we have to have him! Ralph is family, as well as everyone he works with. The most fun I had on my wedding day was while taking photos with the... Read More groomsmen. I've never laughed so hard. He has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and capturing the best moments. I recommend him to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily B

When you first meet Ralph it is like catching up with an old friend. He makes you feel comfortable throughout the whole process including the engagement shoot, the wedding day, and everything in between. Let's not forget the beautiful pictures Ralph captures. I recommend Ralph... Read More Deal Photography to all newly engaged couples!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily B

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Samantha D

Finding the perfect photographer was the most important part of our wedding day to me-- how else could I remember the day without it? I wanted a specific type of look from a photographer that I couldn't describe but knew that once I found it, it would be the one. My husband and... Read More I looked at countless photographers work before we came across Ralph. To say I was amazed was an understatement. I called right away and he was so friendly, it was like talking to an old friend. He was thorough, kind, and available on my wedding day so we booked him right away. We scheduled an engagement shoot and Ralph spent hours walking around Olde City with us, looking for the perfect lighting and perfect shots. He was so upbeat and full of energy. I was thrilled with our engagement photos. The day of our wedding, he was early and ready to go. He made me so comfortable and calm when my nerves were the exact opposite. My hairdressers ran late and I worried after that we might not have gotten enough photos-- I was so beyond shocked when we got our photos back. There were so many beautiful shots. I can't put into words how perfect they were and what a great job he did with a not so perfect (lighting-wise) venue. I will treasure the photos for the rest of my life and I am so thankful we found Ralph. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren U

When we started planning our wedding, people consistently talked about the photographer. Either how great they are or more so the horror stories...After all, pictures are the only thing you have to show for that day after it is all done and over with. So needless to say we did a... Read More lot of research when choosing our photographer. I am very uneasy in front of the camera so we were looking for more candid photos and a photographer who made us comfortable. We met with Ralph and his easy going fun, yet professional, personality meshed perfect with ours. During the planning process, he was always quick to respond to e-mails and questions. We greatly appreciate the time he took with us before the wedding to go over his extensive questionnaire relative to what type of pictures were important to us and the timeline of the day. We had a DIY wedding on a family member's horse farm with a private ceremony and pig roast reception under a tent so the decor and details were important to us. We really wanted it to be casual and didn't have many of the traditional wedding formalities. Our wedding day was perfect! We had beautiful weather and the entire day was surreal! Ralph and his crew (Greg and Gina) were so great to deal with...it was like hanging out with friends which really helped me forget the camera was there. Anytime I was feeling awkward, Ralph gave me direction, where to put my hands, where to look, etc. We had quite the adventure through fields, high grasses, sticker bushes, etc. but it was well worth it. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful! They are very picturesque but also capture the moment. It's amazing how he captured the love and casual atmosphere through the photos. Our pictures truly tell our wedding story. We couldn't be happier with Ralph!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren L

Ralph was absolutely incredible to work with and is extremely talented! If you're anything like me (and probably most brides) and get a bit anxious on important days (i.e. your wedding day), you NEED to hire Ralph! He has the most calming personality and is constantly reassuring... Read More you that everything will be great and has the talent to back it up. Perfect example - We hired Ralph after a successful engagement shoot in NY. Not only did he meet us in NYC, but when my husband and I went to the wrong location and were almost 30 minutes late, he stayed calm, cool, and collected and stayed longer than he had scheduled in order to ensure we got all of the great photos he wanted to take. I was so frazzled but he ensured me not to worry, calmed me down, and we ended up getting beautiful photos. That had me sold, and then he further proved himself leading up to and on our wedding day. He took the time to drive around the city with us ahead of our wedding to select different locations to shoot and we later prioritized such locations to ensure if we ran low on time, we had a plan. The day ran so smoothly and I never looked at the time once because I knew he had everything covered. I am so excited to create our album, but I know it will be difficult because we have so many incredible photos to choose from! THANK YOU Ralph and your entire staff for capturing the most perfect night of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kimberly C

Ralph is AWESOME! Want stories that tell a story vs. staged photos? That's what we wanted and he truly hit the mark. Our day looked like a fairytale and he captured our true love for each other. His love of photography and excitement is contagious. I would know he was capturing... Read More something special. He also, made you feel at ease, so our photo were very natural. Highly recommend him!!! 5 stars.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Michelle K

Booking Ralph Deal for your wedding or special event is a MUST!!!! Ralph is an amazing photographer! His work is beautiful! He is so creative, and loves to work outside of the box to create an original work of art for you. He works hard to make sure to get the perfect lighting,... Read More and the perfect shot. He met us in the city for an awesome engagement shoot. The day of the wedding his lovely and awesome assistants Lauren and Gina helped to capture everything that was going on! He got all of our pictures back to us very quickly! We have yet to order our book, but I can't wait to see the final product! Best photographer ever!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Tommy L

We stumbled across Ralph on theknot.com and loved his style so decided to schedule a consult with him. Grabbing a cup of coffee, we wound up talking and laughing for FOUR HOURS. My now wife and I decided we needed to book him for our engagement photos. Our engagement photos came... Read More out amazing and he made us feel comfortable and at ease the entire session. On our wedding day, he and his team were impeccable. We only had a certain amount of time to take photos in the city and we were brought to the most scenic parts of Philadelphia and made the absolute most of the time we had allotted. When we received our wedding photos back, we couldn't believe the shots he captured while remaining so discrete. The perfect wedding photographer experience. We love you Ralph! Thanks for capturing our day beautifully and becoming a friend of the family.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We are very satisfied with our decision to hire Ralph Deal as our wedding photographer! From the start, Ralph was warm, professional, and intent on getting to know us as individuals and as a couple so that he could do his best work. On our wedding day, Ralph and his team worked... Read More hard for hours on end, and they were good sports about the difficult weather, even standing in the rain or traipsing through mud to get the shots they needed. We're so happy with the quality of our pictures as well as the very rapid turnaround -- we got both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures within two weeks of the event!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Ralph and his entire team were wonderful. We could not be happier with how gorgeous both our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Ralph is energetic and fun and makes the whole process painless, including getting my husband to look natural in pictures which is not as easy... Read More task! When looking for a wedding photographer most say you can't expect to see pictures for 6 weeks after the day. Ralph had a blog post up with some gorgeous photos while we were still on our honeymoon! We couldn't be happier with Ralph as our photographer for the most important day in our lives and would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Hannah R

Everything about working with Ralph was amazing. From the engagement session to the actual wedding day, I knew we were in good hands. He was very to the point with the pictures and didn't waste time. He took full advantage of our surroundings and time restraints. The quality of... Read More the pictures is something out of a magazine. I couldn't be any happier with the photos and the experience. He truly is amazing and I highly recommend him to everyone. I will definitely be recommending him to friends and others I know who are looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Kristina C

I could go on and on about how fantastic Ralph and his entire team was on our wedding day! After we first met with Ralph, we did not even bother to interview any other photographers. His passion and love for his work really comes through, and we were so confident he understood... Read More what we wanted! Our engagement session was wonderful, so natural and low key and we were blown away by the pictures! On our wedding day Ralph really made sure everything went smoothly! He is a true professional and knew exactly what to do to keep our extremely large bridal party cooperating and on time. He even went out in advance to scout out great locations for our photos, so he was totally prepared to take the perfect shots the day of our wedding. His assistants were equally fantastic. Gina helped me with my dress and train everywhere we went and even spent most of the night trying to fix my bustle which became very difficult! His assistant Easton helped the groomsmen get ready and pinned on their boutonnieres. After the wedding I had people coming up to me saying how amazing Ralph and his team were the entire night! I would highly recommend using Ralph as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Ralph is WONDERFUL! After 2 minutes on the phone with Ralph, I knew I wanted him to be our wedding photographer! He is personable and so energetic!!! Ralph is intuitive, creative and made us feel so comfortable during our sessions together. His work is AMAZING!!! We've had so... Read More many compliments on our pictures and couldn't be happier! Choosing Ralph Deal Photography is like choosing to work with a lifelong friend who knows what you want and exactly what your looking for...you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Ralph was full of energy the entire day, which is something I never thought to consider in a photographer, but realize now it is extremely important. He knew exactly where the best light was and how to shoot in it. Our pictures are incredible! Numerous people have said they... Read More look like they could be in a magazine. Ralph It down-poured on our wedding and we fully embraced the rain wanting to get outside and take photos at numerous photo locations. He and his assistant Lauren, were up for the adventure which left all 4 of us soaking wet before the ceremony and reception. Ralph and Lauren braved the rain with us with smiles and laughter. We were comfortable the entire time with these two and LOVE our photos. Ralph new exactly what photos we needed/wanted to get and made sure to get them throughout the day. We are so happy we went with Ralph!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Guy's the man! Takes awesome pictures but most importantly for me made the whole experience painless (I hate pictures) and actually fun. His team is awesome and super talented as well. There only goals are to make sure you have a great time and end up with awesome pictures.... Read More Ralph works tirelessly throughout the day and is such a good guy that by the end of the night you'll ask him to stop working and just relax and have a drink with you. Recommended him 3 times already and each couple has thanked us!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Absolutely Amazing!! My husband and I could not have been happier with our experience for both the engagement session and the wedding day. Ralph is energetic, enthusiastic, yet keeps you calm and at ease...and a perfectionist (which is exactly what you want when you're having... Read More the most important day of your life photographed!). Friends and family have raved about our photos; they are elegant and classy and have such a different feel than your standard "pose and smile" photos...they are art. We love them so much that after over a month of seeing them, we still haven't decided which to select for our album! If you want a true professional and gorgeous photos, then choose Ralph!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

I could not have asked for a better photographer to work with me on the most important day of my life! Ralph is a total professional and perfectionist and his work shows it. He has an amazing attention to detail and creative eye. My new husband, as well as our family and... Read More friends, are absolutely enthralled with our photos! They could not be more beautiful and are absolutely one of a kind. I would recommend Ralph to EVERYONE!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Maggie

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Ralph and his assistant Phil and we couldn't have had a better experience! They photographed our wedding from start to finish and captured the day beautifully. From the first minute, we met with Ralph, we knew he was the one! He was... Read More personable, easy to talk to, and made us felt we have known him for years! He gave us a quote right away and provided us with a package that worked for us. We decided to have an engagement shoot done since neither one of us have had many professional pictures taken. It was the BEST experience and I knew the wedding day we be that and more! Leading up to the wedding day, he was very prompt and responsive to our millions of questions. He researched the area of our wedding to find the best places to shoot and developed a timeline to ensure the day would go smooth. Taking photographs with them was a lot of fun because they knew exactly what they were doing, created a relaxed atmosphere, and were genuinely excited to take pictures. Phil worked with the guys while they got ready and Ralph stayed with the girls. We really liked this because it got the special moments of the times while we both were getting ready. After the wedding, we were anxious to see our pictures because we had a memory in our heads of what our wedding felt like for us and couldn't wait to see if the pictures matched that. Ralph and Phil captured the sentiments that we remembered from our wedding so perfectly that it took our breath away. Their photographs are incredibly artistic and beautiful--every single photograph is beautifully composed. Ralph is so incredibly skilled and his love of photography truly shows in his work. Ralph provided us with such an awesome story of our entire wedding day that will allow us to remember a day that was a dream come true for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Ralph Deal photography for your wedding day, you won't be disappointed!

The best photographer!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Sarah S

There are not enough good things I can say about Ralph and his work. He was amazing and put our minds at ease from the minute my fiance and I met with him. Ralph went above and beyond our expectations! After our pre wedding meeting, he took a special trip to old city... Read More Philadelphia just to scout out places for our pictures after the ceremony. He found amazing places, that my fiance and I never even thought of and we live blocks away! He is a true artist with a great eye and has a great ability to capture the perfect shot. We never felt "posed" in our pictures. It was all so natural and fun! It was a pleasure having him by our side throughout our wedding day. Also, his turn around on pictures is phenomenal. Everyone was shocked not only about how beautiful our pictures are but how fast we received them! I would recommend Ralph to anyone! Amazing photographer, beautiful photos, awesome personality!!

The best day ever!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Cherie D

I've been in the Wedding industry for almost 15 years now and I have seen hundreds of gorgeous photographs. However, I have seen and heard stories of customers that have had "less than stellar" experiences with their photographers. So naturally, when it was time to plan my Big... Read More Day, I wanted nothing less than the best. Hiring a great photographer was one of my top priorities and booking Ralph Deal was the easiest part of our planning process. One look at the beauty and creativity of his portfolio was all it took. Not only was I impressed with his skill, work experience and professionalism, his friendly personality was an added bonus. He is genuine, down-to-earth and just an overall great guy. It was honestly an absolute joy to have him share in our special day! To me, it was extremely important to hire an individual with talent but also someone who I enjoyed being with who was calm and easy going. Additionally, Ralph was always easily accessible to answer any questions we may have had and happily did so. My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our Wedding photographs! We LOVE them! They are even more beautiful than I had anticipated. I was also excited that I had them so quickly after our Wedding so I could share them with my family and friends. And did I mention the Engagement session? Wow, they were exceptional as well. Now we have a timeless collection of treasured memories that will last a lifetime. I recommend Ralph Deal with such great confidence. Thank you, Ralph for capturing the best day ever in such a beautiful and endearing way.