Classic. Timeless. Romantic. Luxury and Elegant

Ramona specializes in romantic, classic and creative wedding photography and has a wonderful reputation for luxury, elegant and innovative style. She loves to give an exquisite personal approach while understanding how to provide a stress free experience. Weddings last only a day but the memories will live on for generations! Ramona also specializes in underwater photography for this who love the magical look of underwater serenity bridal shots. An interactive open concept Photo Booth is also available! Passion and high energy is what defines Ramona's style. She loves romantic shots and dramatic sunset portraits.No two weddings are alike which keeps things interesting and unique ! Ramona loves to to truly capture the spirit and spontaneity of each event and tell Your story :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

112 Stockton Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head (843) 446-5906
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Brittany

Ramona is the most fantastic photographer any family or couple could ever work with! She is so humble and kind, friendly and creative. She is easy going and takes away all the nervousness if your getting married. She spends countless hours on editing and making your photos look... Read More stunning. Highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashleigh K

Ramona, you are seriously the best! I am so happy I came across you. Your photographs are absolutely breath-taking. You have great photographic vision and fantastic ideas. I also want to thank you for being available to me for other aspects of my wedding/vacation and giving... Read More referrals. Thank you for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Larissa W

My fiance and I were incredibly lucky to have Ramona take our engagement photos. I searched and went through many photographers' portfolios online and finally came across Ramona's and I knew she was different. She responded quickly and worked with me to find the look I was... Read More going for. She is incredibly creative, has an amazing eye and was able to direct my fiance and I to get "the shot", and made us feel really comfortable (which was super important because my fiance and I feel awkward posing for photos). We got the photos back shortly thereafter and LOVED ALL of them. I highly recommend and will definitely be using her again (for my maternity pictures soon) !!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Anita S

Ramona is a true professional from A to Z. She quickly responded to our request for a wedding package and catered it to our needs and wants. We ended up doing a split session over two days at two different locations. She responded to questions quickly and helped locate a good... Read More place for the second shoot. Incredibly professional, talented, friendly and just fun. She went out of her way for us even when she didn’t have to. Her pictures are stunning. Her website speaks for itself. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We had so much fun with her. We are so happy we chose Ramona and we couldn’t be happier with our once in a lifetime pictures!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennifer B

I cant recommend Ramona enough! Not only that my wedding pictures are amazing but also she is great to work with! We took sunset shots by the water and she didn't mind getting completely wet just to get amazing angles of us. She really knows what shes doing and my pictures were... Read More fabulous! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

She's just awesome and patient. Everyone said our pictures came out amazing and I couldn't agree more. I highly recommend Ramona !

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Dana W

We love our pictures and we would highly recommend Ramona to anyone getting married! She had so much patience with my 4 kids and makes sure all your requests are taken care of. We loved her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sophia M

We had a great experience with Ramona as our photographer. She is very organized and really helped me through the parts I was stressing about. My mom even said she will get Ramona to do my sisters wedding also next year! Thank you we love our pictures !

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Olivia C

Ramona was just super easy and comfortable to work with ! We had a wonderful experience and love our photos especially the ones underwater! We also have from Ramona the most elegant wedding album that we show off all the time !

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cindy H

Ramona is an excellent photographer who aims to please her clients. She is extremely professional and takes great pride in her photography. Ramona presented me with beautiful photos that I will forever cherish!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Andrea N

I had the best experience of my life with Ramona as my wedding photographer! She made me laugh, she made me feel comfortable and knew how to approach my husband to look natural in our pictures... she's just the best !

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Ramona was the best!! She made our special day one we will never forget!! She makes you feel very relaxed. She is patient and easy to work with. She is amazing at getting all the pictures in a timely manor. She does such amazing work! My husband, guests, and I were so pleased... Read More with her and the moments she captured and how beautiful they looked!! I would definitely recommend Ramona to everyone! She sure does have incredible talent!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Tom C

Fabulous, fabulous job!! We highly recommend her! We'll cherish those photos for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jorden L

Loved Ramona! She was fantastic to work with and so sweet. Her work is the best and she got our photos back to us in no time! Definitely would book Ramona again and would recommend her to everyone

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Amber L

Ramona recently captured the best day of our lives, our wedding day! Words cannot express how thrilled we were to receive all of the gorgeous pictures. We have gotten so many compliments about how stunning they turned out to be. They are so much more than we expected. We were... Read More blown away. I was hesitant to get my wedding dress wet, but I'm glad that Ramona convinced me to go for it. She captured once in a lifetime photos that showed our true emotions on that day. We will cherish them forever! Thank you so, so much, Ramona!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 LIsa H

Ramona helped make our wedding day the best! Our pictures are great an she made taking the photos on the beach so much fun!!!!! Ramona is the best!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Haley G

Ramona was wonderful! It was such a great experience and so much fun for my husband and I. We had a blast getting pictures done for our vow renewal. I definitely recommend her, we are so pleased with our pictures and we had the best time!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Tia G

I loved working with Ramona!! She was very professional, easy to work with and she made the photo shoot fun. We love our wedding pictures!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Heather H

Ramona is absolutely wonderful! She helped make our wedding magical! She captured so many special moments that we will get to cherish for years to come! Not only is she an amazing photographer, she is an overall special person. She does everything possible to make the experience... Read More so easy and personal. She was a pure pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Karen F

Ramona was so sweet and kind. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. I really enjoyed all the energy and excitement that she brought to the day, it is very evident how passionate she is about her work. Ramona did an excellent job capturing every detail of our day, I am so... Read More thankful we hired her as our photographer!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 adrian s

As a photographer myself, I know how hard it is to create images that truly speak up. We knew we made the right choice even before seeing the pictures.. Ramona's dedication and attention to details was evident and as expected we were blessed with an amazing set of images that... Read More captured our day and emotions beautifully.. We're beyond happy with the results. Would we recommend Ramona Nicolae Photography? You bet! Thank you ! Adrian

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Heather N

Ramona, I just woke up this morning and was overjoyed to see the photos in my email!!!They are everything I had hoped for and more--you are so very talented and with such attention to detail!! I am truly amazed and cannot wait to show my family and friends! Thank you so much for... Read More taking the time to do such a thorough photo shoot and giving us exactly what we wanted along with all the wonderful suggestions for making the photo shoot even better. I can't stop staring at the photos in awe!! You are the absolute best and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know. Wow, wow, wow I just cannot stop smiling! Thank you for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sharmayne W

Ramona is a amazing photographer. She is very patient and easy to work with. My husband and I enjoy every moment of her taking every photo she could capture. I would use her in the future and Ramona I would love to have you for my all white party affair April 22, 2017. I love... Read More your work.. She is the sweetest person I ever met and I was very comfortable being around her. Thank you so much Ramona my wedding was beautiful and by you being there made me feel more than a bride. I felt like a queen. Thank you again love...

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kelly G

I can not say when enough amazing things about Ramona!!! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I KNEW she had to be our photographer!! During the shoot she kept things running smoothly and caught awesome shots!! I did water shots (which were more fantastic than I... Read More ever imagined) and she was right there in the water on the beach with me. There is nothing she wouldn't do to get "the" perfect shot!! We love you Ramona!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Richard L

Ramona was excellent. She really captured my bride's beauty! I can't say one bad thing about the whole experience. My wife is happy so I am happy.

Ramona Nicolae

As head photographer and owner together with my team we are dedicated to giving an incredible experience as you embark on the exciting journey of your wedding day. I am here ready to offer you a stunning portfolio of moments that are important and dear to you in a way that feels authentic. My passion for photography originated in Romania where I was born and raised. Following my artistic path I left Europe in 2006 and relocated to the US, where I completed my Masters. Now I am mother to my 2 and half year old Superhero who makes me the happiest I have ever been! - Ramona