A little piece of heaven with breathtaking views!

Rancho Mirando is a luxurious 50-acre ranch and special event venue with a stunning reception hall, 4 outdoor entertaining areas, 2 outdoor ceremony areas, 1 rain plan tent area and overnight accommodations. Breathtaking views and mission-style stone architecture set the stage for flawless entertaining. This unique venue is like no other you have ever seen. Run by a mother-daughter team, clients become family. Unlike some wedding mills, Rancho Mirando hosts 1 wedding per week, making each event our one and only priority! Come and visit us; 90% of all guests who tour our site book! It really is that breathtaking!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain, Park, Tented, Vineyard

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

6600 FM 32, Fischer, TX (512) 826-7847

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelley O

Rancho Mirando was, BY FAR, the best decision we made while planning our wedding! My husband and I got married at Rancho this past April 2017. We both went to school in San Marcos, where we met and fell in love with the beautiful South Texas hill country. After we got engaged,... Read More we knew we wanted the perfect hill country experience, above all else. We researched venues all over Texas, and made multiple visits – and then I found Rancho! We almost booked from the website alone, but seeing it in person literally took our breath away. Rancho Mirando sits right on the Devil’s backbone and has unparalleled 360 hill country views unlike anything we’ve ever seen! There is an incredible Spanish Hacienda that overlooks the entire ranch and can sleep 16 people! We were able to have our entire wedding party stay at the ranch from Friday’s Rehearsal Dinner (on site at the Beer Garden) until Sunday afternoon. THAT was the absolute game changer! The ranch was our home for the entire weekend! THOSE were the moments and memories that we’ll never ever forget. As if Rancho couldn’t get any better - LESLIE and her mother, Donna, are the BEST PART! Leslie is the wedding planner and Donna does floral (rentals barn on the property). LESLIE is absolutely a god send and one of the best people I’ve ever met! SHE has impacted our lives even after wedding and treated us like family from day one. She not only thinks of everything (and has it covered), but she was right by our side & made our wedding adventure SO fun! The ranch has everything you can imagine! There are various rehearsal/ceremony/reception sites, & they’re flexible to do whatever you want, so the possibilities are endless! We seriously had so many people come up to us and ask, “Where did ya’ll find this place?!” and telling us that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. I will never have enough wonderful things to say about how magical this place truly is. Rancho Mirando is so much more than just a wedding venue for us, it is now our new home away from home.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Leticia L

After doing research on "hacienda style" venues, we found Rancho Mirando. And let me tell you that it was one of the best encounters I could have. When we first stepped foot on the premises the day of our tour, there was just a serene and warm atmosphere that we were sold... Read More instantly! We fell in love with Donna and Leslie. They are an amazing mother-daughter duo. Their love and care towards you doesn't compare! Every bride's (or groom's) nightmare is for it to rain on your wedding day and lucky for us our wedding happened during Hurricane Harvey, but these two along with their staff went way beyond our expectations to make it an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. Leslie was completely drenched from the pouring rain, but she was determined to make our day perfect! (Definitely recommend booking the entire weekend) My husband and I cannot get over how wonderful our stay with our bridal party/family was at the ranch. Despite the weather conditions, they truly made us feel at ease about every decision or change necessary that had to be made. My heart is completely overjoyed that we were able to have a wedding at Rancho Mirando!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jonathan T

My wife & I just got married at Rancho Mirando on April 22, 2017. We both went to school at Texas State (20 min away from Rancho), where we met. We knew we wanted to have a wedding that was a beautiful Hill Country experience, similar to what we fell in love with in college.... Read More We had already visited multiple wedding venues with no luck, when my wife found Rancho Mirando. She thought it was too good to be true, and judging from the pictures, I thought the same. The pictures are gorgeous, but the real thing is quite the sight to see. My wife contacted Rancho and spoke to Leslie, who is one of the main driving forces behind Rancho Mirando and its success. When we first met with Leslie (who became our wedding planner) she immediately made us feel like family. She and her team listened to our vision and turned it into reality. Honestly, I have heard a number of horror stories when it comes to wedding planning, so I was nervous to start the process. However, we luckily found Rancho Mirando and Leslie, who turned a possibly stressful experience, into a very enjoyable one. Rancho Mirando and its views are beyond what we could have pictured. The grounds are impeccably maintained— from the beautiful landscaping around the entire ranch, to the amazing (multiple) ceremony locations. We decided to have Rancho for the entire weekend, which allowed us and our wedding party to stay at the Hacienda on the property the whole weekend. This was one of the highlights of the wedding! Once we arrived at the Ranch on Friday, we and our wedding party didn't have to leave the property until Sunday after the wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner Friday night in the "Beer Garden," which overlooks the Bella Vista Ceremony site and the rolling hills of the Texas Hill Country. Our wedding experience was one of the greatest weekends of our lives. This experience wouldn't have been as amazing if it weren’t for Rancho Mirando and the entire Rancho team – and for that, I am extremely thankful. If you are looking for a venue where you can experience the natural beauty of the Texas Hill country, and feel like you are right at home – this is the best decision you will make! Rancho Mirando gave us a wedding experience that far exceeded our expectations, and helped make our wedding weekend the best one of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Molly M

Rancho Mirando is absolutely breathtaking! It was one of the first venues we visited and we were immediately sold. The stunning views and beautiful hacienda where you and your family can stay all weekend were the selling points for us. We also loved the fact that we could have... Read More the rehearsal dinner at the ranch the night before so we could we could spend as much time there as possible. Donna and Leslie were wonderful to work with and made you feel like your wedding was the top priority during the entire wedding process. Donna's flowers are amazing and take the reception area to the next level! It was also super convenient having all the rentals (linens, dinnerware etc.) through Rancho Mirando so you don’t have to worry about yet another vendor. I highly recommend Rancho Mirando for your wedding day. Donna and Leslie make you feel like family and make your wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Savannah C

Rancho Mirando gave us the wedding of our dreams. What first attracted us to the Ranch was the breathtaking views and stunning architecture, but what truly made us fall in love with it, was the incredible feeling we got every time we were there. The Ranch truly has a magic about... Read More it that creates an atmosphere of calmness and peace. The venue was the most important part to me while planning because I wanted to create the right atmosphere with the right vibe for our wedding day. I can truly say we all felt at home there the entire day. And I haven't even mentioned the best part - LESLIE. She is seriously a wedding angel to work with from start to finish!!! I knew nothing about weddings and was the most indecisive bride and she guided me throughout the whole process. She is a miracle worker and knows every in and out there is about weddings. Not to mention, she is just a really cool, down to earth, real person who will tell you exactly like it is - what every bride needs. Donna does rentals and florals and with our very modest budget, she made our wedding look like it belongs on the front cover of a magazine! Donna and Leslie felt like family and made the whole process so much easier and less overwhelming but they really go above and beyond on your wedding day! The whole day was executed seamlessly. Leslie takes care of every last detail and need of the bride and groom, family, guests, the staff - It is truly amazing what she does and how good she is at her job. So many of my guests after the wedding came to me in amazement with compliments on how well Leslie ran the show. You need someone there like her that is going to keep things on schedule and to direct guests/provide for them so you and the groom aren't burdened all day and can actually enjoy your wedding and that is what she did for us! I will be forever grateful to Leslie, Donna, and everyone at Rancho Mirando for giving us the wedding of our dreams with such incredible, beautiful memories! I will always have a special place in my heart for Rancho Mirando.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shaley A

This venue is like no other in the beautiful hill country! Our friends and family will forever remember the breath taking views and architecture of Rancho Mirando. We could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding! The owners and staff made our day utterly effortless with so... Read More many thoughtful accommodations! Leslie took care of our vendors and handled all of the many timing and deligating needs throughout the day, so that it ran smoothly and stress free. Donna went and above and beyond and worked her magic with our florals! So thankful we found this gorgeous venue after much searching! We wish we could relive our amazing wedding day at this gorgeous venue and with the awesome staff! The owners, Leslie and Donna, are the sweetest mother/daughter duo and will always be considered our dear friends!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sai M

We are so glad we chose to get married at Rancho this past year. My husband and I live in New York, so we signed the contract based on just the pictures and a visit by my parents, who had a great first impression. Because we were having an Indian-fusion wedding with two... Read More ceremonies and a lot of custom components (like an Indian vegetarian buffet, a DJ for the ceremony to play Indian music AND a band for the reception), we needed a place that could accommodate all our choices and also help make things run smoothly, and Leslie and her team did just that. On the day of, the clouds were ominous, and the skies opened just as our guests were arriving. But thanks to the excellent backup plan available to us, which in itself is a gorgeous setting for a wedding, our guests stayed dry and were able to explore the grounds once the sun broke through again. Most importantly, our guests absolutely loved the venue and were happy to have made the trip from all over the country to be in such a beautiful setting.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alex R

Rancho Mirando is an amazing wedding venue with gorgeous hill country views, and we had a great experience working with Donna and Leslie who made us feel at home from the very beginning. We're so grateful to have found this place and to have had our wedding there - it was an... Read More unforgettable day and we have so many great memories. Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chelsea J

I cannot say enough about this incredible venue!! We knew from the first moment we stepped onto the property that this was the place. The facilities (including the house on the property, reception pavilion, and beer garden) are absolutely stunning...however, they do not hold a... Read More CANDLE to the view from Bella Vista. My husband and I were married in that location on 4/8/2017, and it was the perfect start to our marriage. The guests' minds were blown. It is just the most beautiful ceremony location. Come visit, and you'll see what I mean. We rented Rancho Mirando from Thursday-Sunday, and it was so much fun to have the wedding party stay with us for a few extra days. We were able to have down-time together, catch-up, and laugh into the night. We all woke up together, drank our coffee, and looked out over the beautiful land. Having the ranch for the entire weekend: highly recommended. Additionally, Leslie and Donna were a PLEASURE to work with. They have an adorable mother-daughter relationship and were honestly a part of the family by the end of the wedding weekend. I believe my mother invited them to our next family reunion... Leslie served as our coordinator, and Donna provided the rentals and flowers. No complaints. It was all fantastic. Guys, seriously consider this option for your venue. I'm not kidding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Whitney M

Whitney Boepple in the last week What can I say, Donna and Leslie made my dream wedding come true! The venue is spectacular! It's located in the heart of the hill country on The Devil's Backbone. The views from this venue are breathtaking. I received so many compliments on my... Read More wedding and I have to thank Leslie and Donna for that :) My husband and I were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. We had sole use of the house (hacienda) for 2 days and on both days our wedding party and family were able to stay with us in the amazing house. We were also able to have our rehearsal dinner under the big, beautiful white tent which was a huge plus. Leslie and the rest of the staff were nothing but helpful in the run up and during the course of our weekend-we couldn’t praise them enough. As a wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything! We had full use of the hacienda so we were able to keep the party going both nights! The room we stayed in was great and all of our guests had their own bedroom and were able to relax enjoying a few drinks :) Rancho Mirando played a huge part in the success of our wedding and our guests are still raving about the venue! Thank you again Leslie and Donna for making my dream wedding come true! - Whitney & Sam Mussett

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Courtney G

First, I'll state the obvious. Rancho Mirando is beautiful and a spectacular venue for your wedding. You'll have gorgeous photos, rain or shine. The hacienda is luxurious and a wonderful place to spend your wedding weekend. There are so many different spaces to utilize around... Read More the venue during your wedding--your options are endless. They also have great rentals for you to utilize at a reasonable cost. Now, for the less obvious. What you will quickly come to realize if you choose to get married at the ranch is that the women behind the scenes, Leslie and Donna, are a GREAT team. I really don't think there is any duo better than them in the area. Leslie is so well organized and obsesses over your wedding details in a good way. Donna is extremely creative. I used Donna for my flowers and she did such a wonderful job. She executed my vision flawlessly. Donna also went above and beyond while making my wedding dishes. She actually handmade the dishes I used at my wedding using her on-site kiln. When her kiln broke, she drove an hour there and back to another kiln in the area, in order to complete my dishes. You really can't go wrong with choosing to have your wedding here. My husband and I were both very happy that we did.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kristy F

WOW!! I can not even begin to express how incredible this venue is! The views, the versatility of various locations for the events from rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception and even day after....each breathtaking! We had a PERFECT wedding weekend at Rancho Mirando and used... Read More every space we could on the property as it is just spectacular! The Hacienda was a perfect place for bride, mom's and bridesmaids to stay the night before the wedding and get ready day of...many special moments together! Was also a very special touch for the bride and groom on their wedding night. The views, the venues, the staff......simply amazing!! Donna did all our florals and decor working well within our budget to create a simply stunning wedding and reception. It was just beyond our wildest dreams! We also used her handmade dinnerware which provided a unique and special touch to our tables. I can not express how wonderful (and easy) it was to work with her and every detail was perfect. Our guests were blown away throughout the whole weekend and truly our vision came to life. Leslie managed the flow and set up and was there for every need that we had while staying on the property. These ladies are truly a delight and we felt like they were part of our family with the warmth and special attention we received. Every aspect just amazing. I can not recommend Rancho Mirando enough for your wedding weekend. Whatever your vision, whatever your dream for your wedding weekend this is the place to make it come true.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maggie C

I swear every single one of my guests have asked me, "Where did you find this place?!" How lucky am I to have found Rancho Mirando for our wedding! Every inch of this property is stunning. We had the property for the weekend so our rehearsal dinner was held there on Friday and... Read More the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception on Saturday. Even with all of these events happening in the same place, they were each at a different location within the venue because there were so many beautiful places to explore and enjoy. The house was a haven for me and my bridesmaids the whole weekend. We all stayed there together on Friday night and stayed up late under the big beautiful tent and chandelier talking about life and the big day to come. We woke up on Saturday morning to incredible views that were both calming and romantic. The house provided everything we needed for the chaos of getting ready, not to mention the decor and color made for THE CUTEST pictures! In fact, my photographer snapped pictures of us all over the place! We took first look pictures in the courtyard filled with flowers and gorgeous vine covered walls, and after the sunset, there was a full moon photography session close to the lavender fields. Once the reception started, we had a couple of babysitters stay at the house so guests and family members were able to let their kids hang or sleep in one of the many bedrooms while they continued to party, but the parents were never far away as everything is so close on property. It was also such a joy to stay there with my new husband and not have to travel far after an exhausting day. After all guests left, we stayed up late drinking and reliving every moment together with the company of a few close friends and family. The day after I woke up a couple hours before anyone else, sat outside drinking coffee, took in the amazing views and thought about all the happiness I had just experienced. It was a perfect moment I would never trade it. This venue allows for precious and unexpected moments that I will cherish forever. Rancho was easy to work with, they provided everything I needed in the house for me and my girls, but most importantly the decor and views blew me away and all my guests! It far surpassed any other hill country venue I saw AND they have no limitations on vendors. If you want a venue that provides pictures perfect moments, cleanliness and comfort, flexibility for you and your guests and an unforgettable weekend getaway - you have to choose Rancho!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cara A

I had the most perfect wedding at Rancho Mirando! First of all, the grounds are simply amazing. All of our guests (including me!) were blown away by the views, as well as all of the different areas around the ranch that you can use for different events. You really can't beat... Read More having the venue for the entire weekend. I was able to do a lot of the decor myself (I did all my own flowers) that I really would not have had time or room to do elsewhere and it helped make the day extra personal! Leslie is amazing and will absolutely take care of everything you need all weekend! I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day because anytime anyone needed anything, Leslie was there to help! Rancho Mirando is perfect if you're looking for a full wedding weekend experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel R

I find it difficult to put into words the reverence I have for Rancho Mirando. I had my beyond beautiful wedding here last December. It was one of the best days of my life -- if not THE best -- not only because it was my wedding but also because this place is just magical. So... Read More magical. I fell in love the moment I saw the pictures online, but none of them do it justice. From the fantastic, attentive and warm mother-daughter duo that runs the ranch (Donna and Leslie) to the ethereal landscape, amazing accommodations, options for different ceremony/reception sites, to the absolutely charming decor, you cannot do better for your wedding than Rancho Mirando. Donna collaborates with you on the overall vision, centerpieces, cutlery and the flowers. She is AMAZING with floral arrangements. She took my vision and made it an even more beautiful reality than I could have ever imagined. Leslie was fantastic. She really knows how to manage relationships and focus people's concerns on the bride and groom. She truly is a bride's best friend as many others have attested, making sure to de-escalate and resolve any potentially negative situations. This is crucial for ensuring a happy, drama-free wedding. She also manages all of the time logistics. She is exceptionally organized, and I don't know what we would have done without her. Everyone kept asking me how I was so calm on my wedding day, and it's because I felt like everything was taken care of and I had nothing to worry about, all thanks to Leslie and Donna. If you have the opportunity to get married here, please do it. It will be the best decision of your life. But don't just take my word for it: all you have to do is visit this breathtaking place and meet Leslie and Donna to know that's true.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Cheryl C

How can I begin to even express how perfect this wedding venue is? They thought of every detail. The main hacienda where we stayed is so perfectly appointed. I felt like I was back in San Miguel de Allende. The grounds, reception hall, rehearsal dinner tent were absolutely... Read More perfect. What I like is that you can do something very casual and rustic or you can make it into the most dreamy, romantic spot you have ever seen. It is very versatile. Donna was a delight to work with. She is very talented- right down to her flower arrangements and hand crafted dinner plates. We will definitely recommend this venue to others wanting to get married in the Texas Hill Country.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cede N

The ladies at Rancho Mirando were nothing short of AMAZING! They were very helpful through the whole process and always gave the best suggestions for venders and decor :) The venue it's self is simply gorgeous!! We had so many complements from guests saying how beautiful our... Read More venue and wedding was. Leslie, Donna, and their staff truly made our wedding day and week magical!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tandra S

My wedding here could not have been more perfect and magical and I owe it all to Leslie and Donna and their staff at Rancho Mirando. Every girl dreams of their wedding being this picture perfect fairytale and thanks to these two amazing ladies, my wedding was more than I could... Read More have ever asked for. I was new to the state when I was looking for a venue and was weary of having a wedding in a place where I knew no one and had no where to turn for references. I got lucky and found this dream location at Rancho Mirando and immediately knew upon touring, this was going to be my wedding location. I had to plan the bulk of my wedding myself due to my family being out of state but Leslie and Donna really stepped up and helped me make my dreams come true. I was beyond excited when they made it so easy to plan, from the ceremony, to florals and decorations, and even the day of coordination, Leslie and Donna were my “fairy godmothers” making sure everything would be perfect. I cannot say enough about how blessed I felt to be able to have my wedding at their venue but I was even more blessed to feel like family with these ladies. They went above and beyond their roles for my wedding. The final product of my wedding blew our friends and families, myself included, away; it was literally a New Year’s Eve wedding fairytale. Upon entering my ceremony site I started crying because everything was picture perfect. A wedding is a moment you dream of forever, everything was so incredibly perfect and I knew at that moment, without them, none of it would have been possible. Thank you Leslie and Donna for being my fairy godmothers.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Charlene M

What a fantastic venue! The hill country views are breathtaking and the facilities and improvements are incredible. It quickly becomes obvious that these structures and improvements were built with exceptional architectural design. We enjoyed every site at this ranch including... Read More the wedding ceremony site, pavilion and ranch home.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Hannah A

I had my dream wedding and it was 100% because of rancho mirando. As if the breathtaking views, beautiful flowers. and decor weren't enough, the owners (donna and leslie) are really the reason this place shines. They are the warmest people you will ever meet. Leslie I swear was... Read More my fairy godmother throughout this entire process. I honestly don't think I would have made it through the day if it wasn't for her. My family is forever indebted to rancho mirando. Anyone who is looking for a place to get married should check this place out.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

WOW !!! What an experience , Best wedding venue ever! All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the venue was; it doesn’t get better than having a view of the hill country as your backdrop! Besides the amazing landscape, Rancho Mirando had so many extra features we simply... Read More couldn’t find anywhere else – Our wedding party stayed in the ranch house that’s included as a part of the venue contract, Also, if you’re looking for an outdoor venue, you might’ve noticed it’s difficult to find one with all the extra's that Rancho Mirando offer...You have the whole ranch....With a beautiful pavillion and sites for the ceremony... Their restrooms are beautifully done, and we actually had guests comment to us how beautiful the restrooms are (not even joking). Most importantly, Leslie (Co-Owner) is one organized lady – Her mother and her are a great team...They had prompt answers to our many questions, and with the venue being family property, she knows it extensively and is able to provide the best advice based on her years of experience in the area. Thanks for everything, Leslie my daughter and I can honestly say that we have a new family with Rancho Mirando.. You made us feel like family and made sure that we had the perfect wedding...Leslie and the staff's spirit just spills joy and happiness...What a blessing she was, They made sure that our daughter and son-in-law had the wedding that showed their love and commitment to God . She understood what they wanted to share and made sure it was shared...My husband made a arbor to share their washing the feet ceremony and they had no problem helping us and getting to make it look just write... My husband and I wanted a perfect wedding for our ONLY DAUGHTER ....We scored 100 percent....Thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ruth H

I stood up in a wedding at Rancho Mirando last May and the best word to describe the place is magical! Leslie was a rockstar and made sure every detail was perfect and every moment lived up to the bride's dreams. This was by far the most breathtaking wedding venue I have been... Read More to! If you are looking for a beautiful unique venue with owners that are there to support you every step of the way Rancho Mirando is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jo-Anne B

Rancho Mirando was absolutely magical for my daughters wedding. My daughter was a Flight Surgeon in the Air Force and all family and friends were going to need to travel to any venue. Rancho Mirando anticipated every need, and took great care to ensure that my daughter was... Read More pampered and relaxed for her big day (which I appreciated because my daughter is very "Type A"). Leslie and Donna both are very special, talented individuals and I'm thrilled that we experienced the beauty of the Ranch for the weekend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jill S

Our daughters wedding was last December and we couldn't have asked for a better venue than Rancho Mirando. Looking back now it seems like a fairytale that we will always cherish in our hearts. We are eternally grateful for the beautiful location and all of the meticulous... Read More attention to detail that made it such a special experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Meredith P

I cannot say enough about Leslie, Donna, their staff, and the ranch itself. To start with the ranch is a beautiful and special place. The back drop of Texas hill country is beautiful any time of year (even in December when I had my wedding). The buildings on the ranch are... Read More very architecturally pretty and fit well with the surrounding hill country. I had more of a wedding weekend in that the entire guest list was invited to the rehearsal dinner on Friday and the wedding on Saturday since almost the whole guest list had to travel several hours for the wedding. It was really nice to be able to have multiple events all in one place but have different locations on site for each event. We were able to use the large clear tent on property for the BBQ rehearsal dinner. It is hung with lights and chandeliers and it looked beautiful. We popped a few heaters in it and it was perfect even in December. I chose the new Bella Vista ceremony site and could not have had a more picturesque sunset wedding. The reception hall is nice with big glass doors that open to the outdoors so the party easily flows in and out in nice weather. All around the property is laced with christmas lights and hanging lanterns that are all lit up and night and just magical. There were also several fire pits that we had lit on both nights. At the rehearsal dinner instead of dessert we put out ingredients for s'mores to roast over the fire pit and it was a huge hit with kids and adults a like. The last piece of the property we used was the hacienda. It is where we housed the bridal party and myself and my husband. We checked in on Friday afternoon and stayed for the weekend. It was so relaxing not to have to worry about driving anywhere for anything! There were plenty of rooms for the bridal party, a kitchen loaded with anything you might need to cook, and a great communal room to get ready in. With as fantastic as the Ranch itself is, it is hard to believe that it could get any better. However, what really made my wedding were the Ladies that run it. Leslie and Donna own and operate Rancho Mirando and the were wonderful. The best. Could not get any better. My family is very particular. We visited the ranch a TON in the planning process and were welcomed with open arms every time. Nothing felt rushed. Everything was planned down to the last detail but in an easy and relaxed way. Leslie and Donna made everyone happy and comfortable (which can be very difficult in my family where everyone has an opinion). Leslie was my day of coordinator and she's a pro. Everything went smoothly, I had a blast, I didn't have to worry about anything, I never wanted for a drink, and when my mom had a minor heart attack because she forgot her panty hose and it was starting to cut into picture time, Leslie made a pair appear out of no where. I used Donna for rentals and for the florals. I picked everything from table cloths, to silverware, to center pieces vases from her rental barn. She looked at my pinterest board and made my reception hall looked absolutely stunning. Really exactly what I asked for. Even better than I had imagined. They even made a floral arch for the ceremony site and did rustic center pieces with antlers for my rehearsal dinner and everything was fabulous. Donna and her staff do amazing work. To sum it up I couldn't be happier I used Rancho Mirando its beautiful and the ladies that run it make it nothing short of magical.

Donna and Leslie Aldred

We are a mother-daughter team who do all we can to make your wedding dreams come true! Our clients become family and we often cry when we say goodbye. With nearly 8 years of weddings under our belts, we are always looking to make our events unique and memorable. If you want to RUN from wedding mills, please run to us!