Randall Kenneth Photography

New Jersey, New York, Western CT and Eastern PA

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

50 Hope Street, Nutley, NJ New Jersey, New York, Western CT and Eastern PA (862) 208-2807

Randall Kenneth Photography

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Debra m

I highly recommend Randall Kenneth Photography. My husband and I recently got married this past October. Randy made sure to capture every moment that would be important to remember on our wedding day. When I got our wedding album it was like it told a story from beginning to... Read More end. He captured every moment so when I look back at our photos it brings back such good memories of our wedding that we will be able to cherish forever!

More then I could have expected

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Ashley G

I could not be more happy with everything! He is very punctual and very pleasant. He captures the best moments and has the best package value. The canvas are like wrapped around shadow boxes which make it look awesome on the wall! The USB you get is gorgeous and you almost... Read More don't want to plug it into your computer. The album we purchased was amazing and so were the options. I am more then happy to have shared my special day with him and his assistant!

Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Jennifer P

Randy was my photographer for my wedding in August and from start to finish, he was amazing to work with! He is so nice, so professional, helpful, courteous and tries to answer as quickly as possible. What drew me to Randy's work was the fact that the pictures were real and... Read More seemed like a family or friend took the photos - they were of course a higher quality- but they were staged and too artistic. He caught the people, the love and the fun in the room and that is what was most important about his work. He is so thorough, checking out the venue before the big day, on time and really works with you to get the photos that you want while of course giving his professional opinion. I wanted all the bride/groom and family photos done before the wedding and he completely accommodated me. I also made a big deal about how i wanted to be a part of my wedding and cocktail hour, not posing for pictures continuously and missing out on everything. I even told Randy during the ceremony in the nicest way possible, I don't want to know you are there, I want to be able to dance, eat and drink. He really took it to heart, he got amazing photos of everyone but was never in anyone's face. What shocked me more was the fact that when we got back from our honeymoon, our photos were ready! They were all gorgeous, Randy's gallery and ordering website are so easy to use. He also makes any photo corrections that you need and makes sure you are happy with them before he places your order. The photos come quite quickly too. Overall, I would definitely recommend Randy and if i ever needed photography services again, I would work with him again.

photography

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

Randy was a pleasure to work with. He was a professional in every manner. He has a good eye for great pictures and provides gorgeous work. He stayed the whole day and worked very hard on my wedding. I would recommend.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Noella C

highly recommend Randall Kenneth Photography! Every single one of our pictures came out amazing, and Randy even asked if he could brush up any imperfections that we found. Both candid and posed pictures were perfect! In addition to the wedding pictures, he also took engagement... Read More pictures. They came out beautiful, and my family raved about them so much that I had to order more. When I needed to order pictures, his response was immediate! As far as proffessionalism, you couldn't ask for more. Randy was on time for engagement picture shoot, and for wedding. He even visited our venue before the wedding to ensure he was familiar with the site. When taking pictures, he and his assistant made us feel comfortable. We didn't look stiff at all! It was like a family member was taking our picture. :) I was most impressed with how fast I received my pictures in an online gallery and I even have my own app on my phone to look at the pictures! Any other event I have-Randy will be my photographer!

2014-08-31T15:06:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenn... the two of you were awesome to work with and I will never forget your wedding day! I really look forward to working with the two of you again in the near future!