Rare Form Entertainment LLC.

New England (CT, MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, NJ), New York, & beyond

" We thought we were listening to a recording"

"Rare Form was AMAZING!!! All night our guests kept asking us who the band was. They were so interactive, played all of our favorites, and blew us away with their vocal and musical talent and stage presence/performance. It's evident they are top-notch in the industry and also just wonderful people in addition to being super talented musicians! It really felt like we had our own private concert for the night. People were dancing until the very end. They have such a variety of songs and styles offered and really engaged with us and our guests. A day or so after our wedding, we immediately posted on their Facebook page how impressed and thankful we were to have them. I 100% recommend without any reservation- we are SO SO SO happy we chose Rare Form for our wedding!"

Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Percussion, Saxophone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

New England (CT, MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, NJ), New York, & beyond (603) 635-9861

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 JP M

Rare Form is amazing! I think one of the most underrated parts of the choice of entertainment is not just the quality of the performers, but the engagement with the audience. Rare Form is as technically sound as you will get, but their hospitality put them over the top. My... Read More wife's uncle does an amazing Elvis impersonation and Rare Form let him sing a song with him, leading to him thanking "his backup band" which was hilarious. One of my friends grabbed a cowbell from the drumset and serenaded the newlyweds yelling "I honor you!" before returning the unsuspecting instrument unharmed. The band was as professional and engaging with both my wife and I and the entire audience from start to finish. We had some demanding requests for the band, including a diverse setlist covering many genres, some not as common songs, a few audience requests throughout the night, and having the band stay an extra 30 minutes at the end of the night because everyone was having too much fun to stop dancing. Everything was handled perfectly, including Steve asking my wife and I at the end of the night if everything met our expectations and to wish us well in our new life together. Donna was as thorough and positive from our first email inquiry to all the logistics the week of the wedding. I can't give Rare Form enough love - we wouldn't have picked any other band to be with us on our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Victoria F

Rare Form will be performing at our wedding in June 2019. While we were blown away by their videos , we wanted to see them live to make sure they fit our entertainment vision. They exceeded our expectations!!! Donna, the band manager, was so accommodating getting us to one of... Read More their local gigs, and even coordinated for Gigi to be there extremely last minute so we could see the whole band in action. We absolutely loved them. While their videos are great, they are 100000x more amazing live! Steve, the band director was so incredible and made us feel so welcome throughout the night and catered to, I feel like I've known him for years! The band played a sampling of every artist we requested to hear and the chemistry was unreal. We can't wait for our wedding and to have Rare Form!! I don't think we can wait until 2019 to see them perform again! :)

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lauren D

I contacted Rare Form because both my sisters had them play at their weddings and I had to have them too! This band is amazing I cannot wait to hear them play again they truly make your day special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nancy M

My son and daughter-in -law were married in Falmouth this past July 8th. Their reception was at the Seacrest and Rare Form was their wedding band. They were awesome, everyone (over 300 guests) was on the dance floor all night long!! People were raving about how great the band... Read More was! My son and his wife had a list of requests for Rare Form and they played every song requested. Steve and Donna were wonderful to work with so genuinely nice and professional! Our experience with Rare Firm Band was a pleasure from start to finish. My husband and I would recommend them HIGHLY!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Teddy P

Was at a fundraiser Rare Form performed at. Knew right away they were the right band for our wedding. Everything from old classics to modern hits. The dance floor was never empty. If you're looking for a band, your search is over!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rylee C

Rare Form was excellent! We had seen them before at an event and knew they were the band for our special day. Donna, the band manager, is on top of everything. The band members are professional and very talented. I suggest adding in horns with Carl. His sax made the night! We... Read More can't wait to see them around at other events.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Meghan D

Rare Form was amazing. The manager was so easy to work from the start all the way up to the wedding. The band played a wide variety of music and listened to all of our requests. The band learned a new song for our first dance, brushed up on some oldies but goodies and capped the... Read More night off with a song that was perfect for me and my husband. People were on the dance floor all night long!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Cait M

Rare Form was all we could have ever asked for as a wedding band. They exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish and kept everyone on the dance floor (including Nana dancing with us to ‘Take me Home Tonight’ as our last song)! People are raving about the band four... Read More months later. They played for my brother’s wedding 7 years ago and I felt like our guests who were there too were given a unique experience (and they still all talk about the dancing at his wedding).

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Morgan M

We got married almost a month ago and are still receiving complements on the band! they are amazing- very interactive with all guests and play so well! Not to mention very easy to work with during the planning process! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

From the moment we saw Rare Form perform at a showcase we knew we had to hire them! We scouted out A LOT of wedding bands and their talent was above and beyond other bands we previewed. They have such a infectious energy, not to mention the incredible range of music they can... Read More perform! We had a blast celebrating our wedding day with them and so many of guests raved about them too! They are great at reading the crowd and will get everybody in the room up and dancing! We had them learn a few songs for our first dance too and were very pleased with their renditions! We had the 7 piece band for the reception and also hired the keyboard player for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Don't hesitate to hire this band for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 David A

Rare Form was such a pleasure to have at our wedding. Every song they performed was absolutely amazing throughout our ceremony and reception. The band was so accommodating in learning new songs and even performing a new song on the fly (and it was amazing)! I would highly... Read More recommend to anyone getting married in the New England area.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauryn B

Dear Donna and Rare Form, We cannot thank you enough for sharing in our wedding celebration. Our wedding day was amazing, and we have guests that will always say it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Music is very important to our family, its something we directly... Read More correlate with happiness, fun and well-being. It was very important to us to have live music at our wedding reception, and Rare Form was above and beyond our expectations. You guys had everyone dancing, and when they weren’t dancing, they couldn’t help but take in the sight of so many family and friends on the dance floor. Our maid of honor even said the neighbors and other guests at the hotel were dancing. We had guests travel from all over the country to be with us that weekend so it was very important to us to make the day about fun, love and laughter. Without you we could not have done this. You helped make planning and prepping so easy. It meant a lot that you never forgot to remind us to enjoy and have fun. Whether it was last minute song requests, or working with my sister to sing us a song during her toast (I will always apologize for that), you never hesitated, questioned or even hinted that it couldn’t be done. Meeting the band the day of the wedding made it feel like we knew you guys all along. Your encouragement, support and well wishes made all the difference. Being able to dance with Lauryn’s grandparents was very special, we have truly never seen them so happy. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for creating these memories. We may eventually forget the small details of the day, the place cards, seating arrangement, the hair/makeup, the exact kind of flowers – but we will never forget the way we felt. We will never forget how much we DANCED. Love, Mr. and Mrs. Richard Breen

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Julia K

Rare form had our 250+ guest wedding up and dancing for the entire night! They were a blast!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Justine T

Rare Form was a great band! They were incredibly amenable and easy to work with! We had our wedding at Castle Hill, and because they were familiar with the venue, they facilitated a lot of that communication. Most of all, they sounded great!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Angela L

If you are looking for the best wedding band - Rare Form is it!! Based off a recommendation from a family member, we went locally in Boston to see Rare Form demo and booked them on the spot before we even had our venue locked in. Although we had to book pretty far out (over a... Read More year and half) for our date, they were the best decision of the entire wedding for us. Rare Form not only did an amazing job because they are phenomenally talented and play great music that kept everyone of all ages on the dance floor all night, but because they saved my groom's butt (literally) when he ripped his pants on the dance floor by coincidentally having and lending an extra pair of pants in the right size! Rare Form was so much more than a band at a wedding, they were the life of the party and total life savers for us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ali E

Rare Form was AMAZING!!! All night our guests kept asking us who the band was. They were so interactive, played all of our favorites, and blew us away with their vocal and musical talent and stage presence/performance. It's evident they are top-notch in the industry and also... Read More just wonderful people in addition to being super talented musicians! It really felt like we had our own private concert for the night. People were dancing until the very end. They have such a variety of songs and styles offered and really engaged with us and our guests. A day or so after our wedding, we immediately posted on their Facebook page how impressed and thankful we were to have them. I 100% recommend without any reservation- we are SO SO SO happy we chose Rare Form for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Tara D

This band was AMAZING! They read the crowd, played every song we requested (and extremely well), they were so fun and entertaining! People a month later are still talking about how great they were! If you are looking for a band to get everyone up and dancing, this is them!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Michaela D

This band made our wedding stand out!! We are still hearing from wedding guests how impressed they were with the band. All of our guests were on the dance floor all night. Rare form plays a variety of music that will appeal to any age group. I can't begin to express how happy I... Read More am that we hired them for our wedding.

Rare Form = THE BEST

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenna S

Our wedding guests consistently said Rare Form was one of the best bands that they had ever seen. They had the dance floor packed from first to last minute. They play a great variety and their energy is awesome. They were flexible throughout the night to adjust breaks and... Read More respond to our guests. Better than we could have ever expected. Many of our guests now want to book them so book early! They will make your event!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Angelica F

This band MADE my wedding. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Rare Form and the joy the band brought to my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night, and every single song was outrageously good! From Bruce Springsteen, to Pitbull, to Sinatra, my guests were... Read More blown away by the versatility and accuracy of the band! We had lots of requests for what we wanted and didn't want for our music and for the flow of the evening, and Donna and the band accommodated every single request while being such a pleasure to work with! I am a bride who believes that the music is the most important part of a wedding (along with food!), and I honestly could not be happier that I chose Rare Form! My guests were coming up to my husband and I the whole evening complimenting the band, and we they were still complimenting the band AFTER the wedding!! PLEASE take my advice and end your search here! You will be SO happy with Rare Form Band!

Rare Form at Nashua Country Club

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

They are very talented professionals and a pleasure to work with. They know how to read and please crowd. Many, many wedding attendees commented on how talented and great the band was and how fun the wedding was as a result. Two people requested contact information for... Read More up-and-coming weddings in their family. If you want a band, these people are the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

If you're planning a wedding, book this band ASAP. I first heard them a few years ago at a friend's wedding. While there, I was dancing with my dad, and I told him this was the kind of band I'd want at my wedding. I wasn't even dating anyone at the time! My dad agreed, and he... Read More got their business card. For three years, it sat on his bureau until I got engaged. As soon as we found a venue, he showed me the cared, we called and hired them immediately! They did not disappoint. Everyone at the wedding raved about the band. One friend said, "We didn't know we'd get to go to a concert at your wedding!"

2015-10-05T15:20:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Honestly my husband picked this band out. I looked them up online and was not 100% convinced. I was doubtful. Then when they starting to play the first song, "La Vie En Rose" (My husband in French), I was convinced! They sounded better then I could have imagined. Their song... Read More choices were exactly what I wanted. The range of music was phenomenal. They nailed everything from La Vie En Rose to Louis Armstrong to current day hits. I am absolutely impressed and highly recommend this band. If I remember correctly they came as a six piece band and traveled to RI all the way from New Hampshire- and the price was extremely reasonable for the superior quality. I had dozens of people complimenting the band by the end of the night!

Rare Form Band

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

The band was great . Every special song was accommodated ,any request granted The wedding was an amazingly fun time and the band was a huge part of that. Both singers were great .everyone at the wedding loved them. I have no problems recommending this band to anyone.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Erica H

Rare Form was fantastic and made our wedding so much fun! Nearly everyone was on the dance floor all night, and they even let two friends sing with them, and one friend get on the cowbell. Thank you!