Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

6220 Washington Ave, Racine, WI (262) 884-9474

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Katlynn S

Rasmussen's provides the best jewelry store experience! All of their products are beautiful and they have a great selection. The service is outstanding. They make a point to create a relationship with their clients and remember my husband and I by name every time we enter the... Read More store. They are easy to work with and are dedicated to finding jewelry that fits your needs with any price range. I would recommend them for any of your jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jessica L

Truly outstanding service and quality! I worked with Tyler and he not only educated me on the basics of diamonds, he spent almost three hours helping me inspect diamonds under all of the microscopes and equipment at Rasmussen to make sure that I was getting the absolute best... Read More quality for my money. We went over several different bands that I selected and he gave me a lot of insight on the pros and cons of each style, I had a lot of anxiety going into the store because I wanted to find the perfect ring and Tyler helped me through the process with patience and professionalism. The end result was a ring that exceeded all expectations and my fiancee can't get over how beautiful it is. We have gotten so many comments about how unique and beautiful it is, if you shop here you will find the right ring and Tyler will help you every step of the way. In addition to the outstanding service and education the complementary wedding planner and insurance policy makes Rasmussen stand out and gives you confidence that you will not get anywhere else. My ring shopping experience went from filled with anxiety to complete confidence in my final purchase!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

They are great and I would refer them to anyone! They have the best service to date that I've experienced; they really do their best to get you what you want. They were very courteous, friendly, and helpful in every way!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Lauren F

My experience with Rasmussen's has been wonderful! My fiancé and I are finishing college so money is tight. Peter worked with us and we have been so pleased with his help. He was patient while I indecisively took around 4 hours to make my final choice on the perfect ring and... Read More diamond. When we go back in he always welcomes us by name and makes us feel at home there. Needless to say we have found our forever jeweler! Another amazing thing is that we get a 100% FREE wedding planner since we purchased our rings there! Becca has been a great help to keep us on track as we plan our big day. She has been such a help, as my fiancé and I planned our wedding 3 weeks after we graduate from college. Even as we are busy we are able to meet up with her as often as needed and she is always open to helping us with whatever we need!

Great ring selection!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Patricia C

This is to just rate the band I bought for my husband since my engagement ring was also the wedding band (antique-style with intricate design work, needed no band). We had hundreds of bands to choose from, and Tyler our sales associate, was very helpful with advice and... Read More information for each ring. My husband picked out a basket weave ring with yellow, white and rose gold. Looks amazing and he receives many compliments on it. Great personalized service at Rasmussen's!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jessica

My husband bought my engagement ring here and it was breath taking beautiful. We bought both of our wedding bands here and on our 1 year we will be getting the second wedding band to make a jacket with the other two rings. They are great and I would refer them to anyone!

Great service

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 JESSICA F

Really do their best to get you what you want. Wonderful service!

We Love Rasmussen's

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Gretchen S

My bridal set came from Rasmussen's and they were very courteous and friendly - helpful in every way! They let me try on a hundred rings until I found one I really Loved! They are #1 in my book!

LOVE

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Paige R

I got my engagement ring and wedding band here as a set. I love it. The quality is good, and the price was very good for the karat weight and quality.

Wonderful store and people!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 tricia m

The people and selection at Rasmussen Diamonds are just wonderful. The customer service cannot be beaten, and my husband and I would recommend the store to anyone looking for an engagement ring, wedding band or just a nice gift.