Fresh. Stylish. Personalized. Experience.

Ready or Knot brings a chic and modern bridal & bridesmaid boutique experience to Omaha. Why should you have to drive over 3 hours (or fly…really?!) to have an amazing time with your family & friends as you select your wedding attire.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

11009 Elm Street, Omaha, NE (402) 885-4883

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 MacKenzie J

There aren't words to describe how far Jocelyn and her team at Ready or Knot go above and beyond to make your dress shopping experience so memorable and stress-free. Beyond being the most genuine and kind people, they are excellent at what they do. The best in the region. Ready... Read More or Knot is immersed in the industry and brings to Nebraska the best dresses from top designers. The shop is clean, chic, intimate and client centric. It's truly unlike anywhere else in Nebraska. It's the only bridal boutique I recommend. (You'll feel like an absolute dream on your wedding day.)

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Katie S

Ready or Knot started my journey to one of the most perfect days of my life. From the moment I walked in the door, I'd found the place where I would buy my wedding dress. Jocelyn took care of me (and my mother) every step of the way - from the email she sent me before my... Read More appointment, asking me to send her ideas and pictures so she could pick out dresses for me to try on to my final fitting. The first dress I tried on was one I had picked out myself. It was beautiful, but it wasn't right. The second dress I tried on was Jocelyn's pick, and I fell in love. Jocelyn understood my style and my wedding dress vision better than I did - I never would have tried on my dress without her guidance. Not only did Jocelyn guide me to the dress of my dreams, she also recommended various other vendors, from photographers to bakers to accessory stores. She was also the person who recommended that my ring bearers ring bells as they walked down the aisles. Every idea she had, I used - she played a huge role in making my day the one I had always dreamed of. Ready or Knot understands their brides in a way that I haven't seen anywhere else. They are ready to jump in as your advocate, your voice of reason, or your cheerleader at any moment during your wedding dress purchasing experience. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Meg P

I was so beyond pleased with my experience at Ready or Knot. The boutique is absolutely beautiful and the people are WONDERFUL, which made going there for repeated visits that much more enjoyable. Most importantly, these women really know what they are doing in terms of bridal... Read More fashion. I did my first round of dress shopping in Chicago, thinking that I would need to look outside of Omaha to find a dress that suited my taste and style. I was so so wrong. During my first visit to Ready or Knot, Jocelyn asked me really specific questions to get a feel for my personal taste before putting me in any dresses. She was somehow able to zero in on my style so effortlessly. Most importantly, I was so impressed by the creativity of all of the ladies at Ready or Knot. From the very first appointment, Jocelyn offered fantastic ideas for customizing the gowns that they carried to achieve the look I was going for. They even went out of their way to specially order a top for me that they don't normally carry. It ended up being absolutely perfect for me. I also have to give a shoutout to Monica for being so helpful and insightful, especially when it came to styling and accessories. Overall, I can't speak more highly of my experience at Ready or Knot. From start to finish, it was fantastic. These ladies are the best of the best! Do yourself a favor and visit this boutique!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Colleen P

As a mother of the Bride(s), I cant even begin to tell you how amazing our experiences at Ready or Knot were. I had 2 daughters get married about 2 months apart . In both of the experiences, Jocelyn helped us find THE perfect dress for each one. She gets an idea of what their... Read More preferences are and brings out dresses that she feels they would like and also look great on them. With both of my girls , she was Spot On! Everything about dresses fit each of my girls perfectly. She made sure that everything about the dress was just the way they wanted them. She was amazing! She gave us time with each dress so we could talk about them and did not try to influence us one way or another. There was no wait time with each appt that we had. The atmosphere was beautiful and it made each of my girls feel so special ! I would have to say that I would not travel around the area looking for dresses... you definitely need to start at Ready or Knot, then you won’t need to go anywhere else, save yourself time and added stress! Jocelyn will find you your DREAM dress!❤️

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Cara W

I got my dress from RoK and the entire experience was awesome, everyone was so nice and professional and very easy to work with! Not to mention their dresses are gorgeous, and the store itself is beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Tina C

This was my last stop for my dress. I swore I would only go to a few stores and this place is AMAZING! I brought two of my bridesmaids and we were given our own seating area at the salon. I was helped in and out of my dresses, given several amazing and beautiful options to try... Read More on, and were even dressed up with veils, belts, and accessories. Honestly, I had a difficult time choosing. I chose my dress here and couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Ready or Knot!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Becky H

They made my wedding dress dreams come true! I walked in knowing very little about what I wanted, I just knew I had a budget. They not only found me the perfect dress, but MADE it fit my budget and sent me to the most amazing seamstress who made me a custom vail at no cost!! I'm... Read More only bummed because I want to wear that amazing dress again!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Lauren P

What amazing service!! Jocelyn truly runs an amazing business. From start to finish I felt like a princess and was treated so amazingly. I had been to a couple other bridal salons and never felt more relaxed and at ease as I did here. The first dress Jocelyn pulled for me was... Read More "the one"- they know what they are doing when helping brides select their dress. I am beyond thrilled with how my dress and veil turned out and would recommend any bride looking for a stress-free fairytale experience to come here!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Brittany B

Ready or Knot was so amazing! They made it so easy and stress-free. And not to mention the store is so beautiful. I got the first dress they picked for me. It was what you always imagine dress shopping to be like. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Laura D

Ready or Knot and Jocelyn were absolutely amazing!! The store is beautiful and makes the whole experience that much better. There is ample room for viewing and trying on dresses. Jocelyn was patient and gave her honest opinion on different looks. There was a lot of selection for... Read More bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses as well. I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from Ready or Knot and it was stress free and easy. You will love your experience here!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Jenny H

I was so happy with the service and the beautiful dress and accessories that I got from Ready or Knot Wedding Chic! I live 3 hours away in Kansas City but the dress options and the amazing service from Monica and Jocelyn made the drive completely worth it. Monica made sure... Read More that all of my appointments were to my convenience and she even suggested the dress that I ultimately ended up buying and loving! She had a great eye for what dress would be flattering for me and listened to everything I was dreaming of for my big day. I highly recommend this shop and the wonderful ladies that helped me achieve exactly what I pictured for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Danielle T

Ready or Knot is nothing short of amazing. From their building, to their dresses and their employees, it is all BEAUTIFUL. The owner truly cares. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Cassidy O

The girls were so helpful and made sure I got the dress of my dreams! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Megan F

Beautiful selection of dresses and wonderful to work with. They really make it a special day for you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kayla L

Jocelyn and her crew at Ready or Knot went above and beyond helping me find the wedding dress I have always dreamed of!!! I went there with the thought that I had already found the one, Jocelyn took my ideas and helped create the actual wedding dress I had always envisioned. I... Read More am from the Kansas City area and they were nothing but helpful making the distance no issue at all. They helped me pick out my bridesmaid dresses with 4 different styles and even set me up with alterations in KC. Most communication was via email or phone, they were very punctual with getting back to me even on the weekends. I couldn't be happier with choosing Ready of Knot to help make my wedding day so special!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 David S

I cannot begin to explain how amazing the experience at Ready or Knot was from start to finish. From the first time I walked in the store, I was taken care of and given an experience that was absolutely perfect. Jocelyn listened to what I wanted and within trying on a handful of... Read More dresses put me in my absolute dream dress. She was so patient and attentive to what I needed and wanted. Every experience I had was amazing from the gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, my decision to change the belt on my dress months before the wedding, to finding the perfect veil. She is a wealth of knowledge within the wedding industry and knows exactly who to refer you to in the business. When my dress didn't fit two days before the wedding, Jocelyn had a seamstress in the store within 15 minutes to fix the problem and my dress was perfect and ready in less than 24 hours. She even helped my mom find a MOB dress. I would never go anywhere else or refer brides anywhere but to Ready or Knot.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kristine R

We had such an amazing experience at Ready or Knot. All the employees were very professional - we typically worked with the owner, Jocelyn, and she was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful and knowledgeable about client needs. She knew what would complement my body type best... Read More for the fit and was able to provide a dress that was the vintage lace I was looking for. I will definitely continue to recommend people here!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Abby G

Ready of Knot completely answered all of my wedding dreams! I felt comfortable there, Jocelyn was so sweet and helpful. She was willing to stay later with me and my parents so I could make my decision. She helped me to customize my dress and it became everything I was dreaming... Read More of and more. Everyone should have the experience I had, and I know they will if they shop at Ready of Knot!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashlin S

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Jocelyn and Monica in the store. My dress was my "dream dress!" and it made me feel like a beautiful bride. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katelyn P

Ready or knot was absolutely fantastic! I purchased my bridal gown and my bridesmaids dresses through them. Each dress was so unique and beautiful. I loved everything about my experiences with them. They made the entire process so easy. I would totally recommend them to... Read More anyone getting married. I personally worked with Jocelyn and Monica and I could not be more happy! They are the best! Thanks again ready or knot ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lesley M

I would recommend any bride to go to Ready or Knot to find their wedding dress! Monica went above and beyond when helping me even figure out what type of style I was looking for. I went from one end of the spectrum to the other and she was so sweet and helpful the whole way. I... Read More had a million questions and Monica made the process a breeze. They also helped me with my sister's bridesmaids dress, and she looked beautiful in it! I was so impressed with the service at Ready or Knot, and will be recommending any family or friends to go there to find their dress. Finding a wedding dress can be really overwhelming, but at Ready or Knot it was fun playing dress up and finding that perfect dress for me!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Emily A

Great selection of dresses. The owner was very helpful in helping me find a dress and devoted a lot of time in doing so. She also gave a lot of helpful recommendations for the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Haleigh Z

Jocelyn and Monica have been so helpful since day one. They both have spent so much time making sure the dress was "the one" before I bought it. Both helped me with tips and ideas for accessories as well as with alterations. Ready or Knot is the best and true boutique wedding... Read More dress experience that every bride wants! I cannot wait to share with them my photos!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Leah P

Loved working with Jocelyn and her team. They found the dress I had been dreaming of but didn't know I wanted!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Marie R

Monica and Jocelyn were absolutely incredible!! I purchased my skirt, veil, and bridesmaid dresses from Ready or Knot. They were so patient, kind, and made the entire experience absolutely perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!