Rebecca Arthurs Photography

Artistic, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Film Photography, Photo

New England & Hawaii

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sheika R

Rebecca is absolutely amazing!! I can’t express enough to you how spectacular and flawless your photographs will be on your special day. We are constantly getting compliments from family and friends about them. So stunning. My husband and I really wanted someone to truly... Read More capture the love between our children and us on our wedding day. After researching a couple of photographers, we were finally informed about Rebecca through our wedding planner and her style of photography. Immediately, we were blown away and knew we needed her there. After a brief conversation with her through Skype, we knew she would be perfect. We discussed her background, I told her about our love story and we made a small connection before she came out here in Boston. I was so relaxed and happy that we were in good hands. On the day of our wedding, she was on time at our venue. She was even sweeter in person. Immediately, she and her partner started taking pictures of all the small details and our wedding party in action. Throughout the ceremony, she was very professional and not “in the way” during sentimental moments. She captured all the special things that we had discussed prior to the wedding. Our photo shoot with our wedding party was flawless. She knew how to direct everyone in a subtle way to get the perfect shot. My session with my husband was so special. She knew which poses worked best for us and I’ve never felt more beautiful while having my pictures taken. Everyone is just having a great time reliving the night through our online album. Hands down, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Her work speaks for itself. You will not go wrong working with Rebecca Arthurs Photography. Five stars all across the board!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Shannon L

Rebecca is the absolute best. She is so talented, professional and amazing to work with. She and her husband Nick were able to capture every moment of our day making it the most magical experience. She has a talent that cannot be matched! If you want the most beautiful... Read More wedding photos ever, choose Rebecca Arthurs. Her photos look like fine art pieces. She just has an amazing flare for catching beautiful moments, making you feel comfortable, and catching the magic of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Amy D

Oh goodness, I can't even begin to explain how much I adored Rebecca & Nick and how amazing the photos turned out for our elopement. After deciding we wanted to elope in Hawaii, I went on a search for a photographer. As soon as I found her blog I KNEW I had to have her as our... Read More photographer. That was the best choice we could've made for our wedding! Rebecca & Nick helped us feel at ease and calm our nerves right before the ceremony. My husband and I are very shy people and don't like to be the center of attention (which is why we decided to elope), but Rebecca helped us relax and just enjoy our day while they captured photos. We knew we wanted to get married on the edge of the cliff, but Rebecca mentioned going down into Waipio Valley and I'm SO glad we did. Pictures don't show the beauty of the valley. She knew all the shortcuts and beautiful places to get photos at. Rebecca & Nick had us laughing the whole time and it was such an amazing experience. Our family and us loved ALL the photos and wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks SO much Rebecca & Nick!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

FAAAAANTASTIC Rebecca was a wonderful and sweet photographer who was so flexible, accommodating, comforting, empathetic and responsive throughout the whole planning phase and on the day of the elopement. She allowed us to enjoy our day without intruding and at times we wanted... Read More posed photos, she helped us feel so relaxed and gave us clear instructions to help us look great in the photos. She was also very intuitive in picking up different ways we're affectionate to each other and helped capture that in the photos. We're extremely pleased with the final deliver of the photos and would highly recommend her service.

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Vanessa E

Just to let you all know my ceremony was an intimate destination vow-renewal with my children and us. I appreciate photography and it is very important to us. I knew I had to take my time and find our match. I searched for countless of hours and I am proud of myself for finding... Read More such an amazing team. Rebecca and Nick were the best decision for us. When I stumbled upon her blog I knew my search was over. She is extremely organized. She has an eye for detail and amazing style. I asked my husband to help narrow down my choices hoping he would also pick her. He did pick her and she was the first booked vendor. I even took the time to send them an invite because they were not just our photographers...they were ultimately guests. Rebecca helped when I felt overwhelmed from a far and the day of the renewal. I had no family to count on since it was very intimate but she helped in so many ways without even realizing it. She helped narrow down my venue since she is an island local. She always had an amazing attitude and the kids loved both her and Nick. We felt comfortable and truly grateful for finding them. They helped with navigating through the island to get to the remote ceremony venue. I can go on and on because they were truly amazing. My husband, who loves photography, was very impressed with them. If you are searching for professional passionate individuals and quality photography look no more! I know I will cherish my photos for years to come. For my family and friends photos are the next best thing. The photos truly take you back and make you relieve the moment. I had to share my experience because I am beyond satisfied.

Best photographer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Betty K

First off, our photos were absolutely amazing! I can't begin to express how much my husband and I loved the photos and not just us, everybody loved them! It was exactly what we had envisioned. Rebecca really listened to what we wanted as far as location and theme for our... Read More wedding day photos. She did a really great job when it came to shots and Nick was really great with direction/poses and his ideas when it came to what would look great in photos. Working with them was everything we had hoped for, they were very sweet, professional, and super quick to respond. I gave her complete creative control and I trusted her 100%. Rebecca and Nick made our wedding day very special. They have this chemistry that one is clearly able to see that they share while they are taking pictures and that is how they come up with amazing memories. Their creativity and eye for small things made us feel they were capturing all the memories that we would want to share with our family and friends. Their positive attitude and sweet personalities made us and our families feel very comfortable. They just had a way of making the most ordinary moment seem magical. Thank you for capturing our special day! I would highly recommend Rebecca Arthurs Photography, you will not regret it!

You need Rebecca to shoot your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Kaitlyn H

Rebecca and her husband, Nick, are amazing photographers! If I could give them more than 5 stars for everything I would. Our engagement and wedding photos exceeded our expectations. They captured every emotion and detail perfectly. We will treasure them forever. When we first... Read More met with them, my husband and I instantly felt like they were our friends. They were so professional and made us feel so comfortable. The day after our wedding, they had posted one of our photos and it was so amazing that I instantly burst into tears! They absolutely take your breath away. We are having such a hard time picking pictures for our album because we like so many of them! Everyone I know still talks to me about our photos and its almost a year later. After our wedding, we received everything very quickly. Rebecca and Nick go above and beyond to make you feel special. Highly recommended!!!

Look no more...this is THE photographer you want for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

I found a photographer I wanted for my February 2014 elopement but when I realized our schedules wouldn't match, I was bummed. I asked him for recommendations and he suggested Rebecca. I now think it was a fateful set of circumstances that led us to have her and Nick shoot our... Read More intimate wedding. It's a bit daunting to think of sharing your wedding day, especially one that you've decided to keep so intimate, with strangers. We spoke with Rebecca over the phone and felt so relaxed chatting with her about us and our journey to marriage. When Rebecca and Nick arrived to shoot the wedding we immediately felt like we'd known them for years. That's just the type of people they are. I can't put into words how amazing our wedding was. We had the greatest time getting married and taking shots all over Waipi'o Valley. Rebecca has a great eye and knows exactly how to set up a shot to take your breath away. The first set of pictures she sent us while we were still honeymooning knocked me out. I had to have my new husband pull over so we could digest the shots pixel by pixel, bite by bite. I sent the pictures to a few loved ones and everyone was amazed at the quality of shots. They really look like a magazine shoot. Rebecca and Nick understand photography. Not just the technical aspect but the emotional one. You need to have the couple be as relaxed as possible to capture those magical, natural moments. As I look back on the pictures (it's honestly hard to pick a favorite) I remember all those little moments of playing, laughing and frolicking in the ocean with my new husband. All of it was captured in those photos. We feel incredibly lucky that we had Rebecca and Nick as our photographers. They allowed us to be ourselves and made our day so special and fun. We hope to do another session with them as our family grows.

Absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 ellen m

Shortly after meeting Rebecca, my husband and I knew that there was no other option for choosing someone to capture our wedding day. Leading up to and during our wedding, she was absolutely a joy to work with. Rebecca and her husband, Nick have an eye for "the shot" and the... Read More proof really is in the pictures. The light, love, happiness and feel of the day are captured in literally every image that she returned to us. The only issue I had was picking which images to frame, there were way too many to choose from.

I would hire them again and again!!!! Jaw-dropping photography!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Marisa W

Rebecca and Nick were truly amazing to work with. So easy, so unbelievably kind and sweet, and so professional. I searched high and low for the perfect photographer, and interviewed several until I decided on Rebecca. She called me and my fiancé to get to know us, and answered... Read More all of our questions patiently. What I found so incredible about her was that, as a Hawaii-born girl who also lived on the mainland, she completely understood how to capture the natural beauty of Hawaii....but layered with a sophisticated, luxurious feel. Not only that, but she and Nick knew how to capture the emotion of the day. Some of the shots she took of my mom and I dancing our "first dance" were among my favorite. SO many of our friends and family echoed that thought when they saw our photos. They mentioned how amazing and "perfect" yet how REAL the photography was. I will say this too--she makes EVERYONE look good in front of the camera! Young, old--doesnt matter! Everyone looked absolutely radiant in our photos. I would hire Rebecca and Nick again in a heartbeat. In fact, I've already told her that when my husband and I return to the islands with a family, we will hire them for our family photos!

Rebecca is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Melissa J

I used Rebecca Arthurs for my wedding in Hawaii and she is fabulous. Both her and her husband worked together to get different angles and amazing shots. Rebecca is really easy to talk to and open to any suggestions I had for things i wanted for my photos. After seeing her... Read More photos I truly felt bautiful on my wedding day. I would use her again in a heart beat.

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Leah N

We couldn't have had a better experience. Rebecca and her husband Nick were fantastic through the whole process. Not only are they incredibly talented, they are awesome people, a very down to earth couple. They were both so relaxed and flexible the day of our wedding and leading... Read More up to. We felt like they were guests at our wedding we had known forever. We had our wedding at the Regatta Place in Newport RI, it was a beautiful day and Rebecca and Nick documented our day exactly as we want to remember it forever.

One of a Kind Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Jessica N

I have said it from day one, Rebecca was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Her photos are something out of a magazine! I cannot tell you how many compliments we have received on our engagement and wedding photos. She is an absolute dream to work with.... Read More She always answered my questions leading up to the wedding, was very flexible, and accommodating throughout the whole process. If you are looking for a photographer who thinks outside the box and gives you the feeling that your wedding photos should truly be a piece of art, she is your choice! We really appreciated the uniqueness of the images she captured and feel so thankful that we will have them to enjoy forever. Go with Rebecca, I can guarantee she will not disappoint and would recommend her to anyone.

Could not ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Amy U

I cannot tell you how happy we were with Rebecca!! She was extremely easy to work with, she was very flexible, extremely professional the day of our wedding and we loved hearing her creative ideas. The one comment we heard from our wedding party and guest were you didn't evern... Read More know she was there, but she caught every opportunity for a photo! She made a somewhat stressful day very calming for both my fiance and I. We were so please with the work she created I would highly recommend Rebecca Arthurs Phototgraphy!

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 1/28/2012 Kelly F

Rebecca was the photographer for our wedding on January 19, 2012 at Lanikuhonua in Oahu. I found Rebecca Arthurs Photography by looking through vendors on the knot. I went to her website and instantly fell in love with the photos. I was so glad that she was available to shoot... Read More our wedding. We had an absolutely fantastic time taking pictures with Rebecca. Initially, I had thought that I only wanted a few shots of us and our family and that Rebecca could feel free to shoot whatever else she wanted as it happened. Instead, we ended up spending the better part of an hour just taking pictures and I loved every second of it. Rebecca is so easy to work with and although we have only seen a few photos so far (we just got married a week ago) the pictures are amazing! I absolutely love them and cannot wait to see more. I would highly recommend Rebecca Arthurs Photography to anyone. Thank you for everything Rebecca!!

Our magical elopment on 11/1/11

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Patrycja D

My husband and I got engaged on 10/20/11 and we had a trip pre-planned to Kauai during the first week of November. He had the idea of eloping, which I LOVED, but it didn't register that he meant in 10 days. The two most important things on my agenda for this wedding were the... Read More DRESS and a phenominal photographer, after all I needed great pictures to show everyone back home. Well we got more than we ever hoped for with Rebecca. Working with Rebecca was a blessing, we got very lucky since we were able to book her on such short notice and her style was exactly what I was looking for. Classic, clean, TIMELESS, her photographer eludes to an era of elegance and beauty. Rebecca as a person is delightful. She's fun, easy-going and we laughed throughout the day. Mind you Rebecca was VERY important since I didn't have a bridesmaid, she always made sure I looked my best--- she's fantastic! Our pictures were amazing! I have to say I was unable to choose a favorite she there are so many that I feel in love with. My family and friends were mezmorized by our photos...the comment which we received most often was that our pictures belong on the cover of a bridal magazine. I truly can't wait to go back to Hawaii and have another photo shoot with Rebecca in the future. Thank you so much for our beautiful memories. Love William and Patrycja Lenkin

Phenomenal Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Anne M

It was extremely important for me to find a wedding photographer that was able to truly capture every moment of our wedding day. I can't even begin to count how many hours I spent searching for the right photographer. Several times I thought I had found the right one, only to... Read More speak with them and realize they weren't what I was looking for. I sent countless links to my sisters who would give me lukewarm responses, only solidifying what I already knew... I was settling on photographers that I wasn't happy with because I was tired of looking. Then I stumbled upon Rebecca and was immediatly in love with her work. If you take a few minutes to take a look at her blog, you can see that she truly is an artist and has a real passion for her work. From the moment I met up with Rebecca on a snowy evening in a coffee shop in Rhode Island, I knew I was going to be happy with her. After talking to her for only a few minutes, I felt as though I had known her for years, and she truly understood me and what I was looking for in a photographer. She expressed a genuine interest in every aspect of our wedding, and I knew I would have a great time working with her and Nick. In the midst of wedding planning, my husband and I were also moving to the mid-west. I was worried about having to do the remainder of the wedding planning from 1,000 miles away. Rebecca was amazing and accomodating, she was able to meet up with me when I was back on the east coast for brief whirlwind wedding planning sessions. We drove around and checked out where we would be getting ready, the Church, locations for photos, and reception. She has such a creative eye and was able to see things that I would have never noticed. Some of the best shots of the day resulted from locations she had picked out while driving around with me. On the day of the wedding, they arrived promptly and were extremely professional. She was always right there when I needed her, but was never in the way, and was able to capture moments that I will be able to remember for a lifetime. Even my dad, who was extremely worried about the dreaded hours of family photos, was VERY impressed with how quick and painless Rebecca made the process. Rebecca and Nick are an incredibly talented team of wedding photographers who I would recommend to anyone. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Thank you Rebecca and Nick for helping to make our day such a success! Hopefully we will be able to work with you guys again someday.

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Jessica W

Rebecca is every bride's dream. Her photos are ethereal and emotional and beautiful. She is so easy-going and an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I did an engagement with her as well as our wedding and I have not a single complaint. I was just going through our... Read More photos this morning and I am still blown away at the beautiful job she and Nick did. I had been looking for a photographer with a specific style to his/her photos, and once I came upon Rebecca's blog I knew she was perfect. We pulled our wedding together pretty quickly, and I was so thankful she was available for our special day and so happy to be on board.

Jaw Dropping Photos and the Most Delightful Experi

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Sheena B

Rebecca Arthurs Photography is simply fantastic! Rebecca offers the most professional, stress-free, and joyful experience a bride could ever ask for on her wedding day. No matter what the moment holds on your big day, Rebecca will capture the beauty in all of it! She has so... Read More many innovative/creative ideas and you can really tell that she captures the personality of each individual couple in her photographs. Viewing our pictures for the first time after the wedding, basically brought my husband I to tears! Rebecca caught the moments and details in the most stunning and captivating ways. Best money spent on our entire wedding, hands down!

Absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Danielle S

My husband and I could not be happier with having Rebecca and her husband Nick as photographers on our wedding day. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. They didn't just capture our expressions but the feeling of the entire day. Working with Rebecca beforehand was incredibly... Read More easy. She was super accessible via email (my preferred mode of communication) and flexible in adjusting her photography packages to meet our needs (which she already has such a good variety to begin with). It was a rough week for us leading up to the wedding with hurricane Irene and all its disappointments, Rebecca was one of the only vendors who did not try and make drastic changes to our plans, charge us more $$$, or reveal to us a million different worries that week. She was 100% reliable and thankfully our photos are an easy reminder of what a beautiful day it was for us and we'll cherish them forever.

Absolutely stunning works of art! Must-have photographer!

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Rebecca H

Pictures are so important to me, so the very first thing I did when planning my wedding was to research, hours upon hours, finding the very best photographer I could find to capture the most important day of my life. I knew exactly what I was looking for. So when I saw Rebecca's... Read More photography, it blew me away! I knew I had to have her. My husband and I are so fortunate to have had Rebecca and Nick there with us to photograph our entire wedding weekend (rehearsal dinner,day of and next day brunch). Rebecca is brilliant and exceeded all expectations. It is pure talent to have the eye she does to create such beautiful works of art. Honestly, I cannot tell you how many people have said, "where did you find your photographer? She is absolutely fabulous! I have never seen anything like that; It belongs in a magazine!" Rebecca is so easy going and the second we met her, my husband and I both knew we would get along perfectly. We felt so comfortable working with Rebecca and her huband, nick. By the end of our wedding weekend we felt as if we could consider them friends. Both her and her husband are the sweetest couple and are willing to do whatever it takes to capture the story behind each image. What I love is that my wedding photography feels unique to my day. She is not like a lot of photographers who just snap identical pictures from one wedding to the next. Your pictures will feel special to you. She is so willing to work with you if you have something special in mind. She is inventive and loves exploring new photo ideas and techniques. That is what makes her such a fabulous photographer. She thinks on the spot to create new photos specific to the scenario and couple she's shooting for. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both her and her husband. After looking at her photography, no convincing is necessary. You will know you have to have her too. Any time I can create an excuse to have her there in the near future, I most certainly will! If you have already booked your upcoming wedding with Rebecca, you are so lucky because you have booked the best photographer! If you have not yet booked with Rebecca, that should be your number one priority! Trust me!

Phenomenal Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Kathryn V

A photographer is such a critical part of a wedding - not only do the photos last for a lifetime, but the photographer is also by your side (along with your new husband!) on one of the most important, stressful days of your life. In both of these essential roles, Rebecca is... Read More incredibly gifted. Her photos speak for themselves - they are beautiful, creative, and thoughtful. She is very willing to work with you to ensure she gets the shots that are most important to you, but she also has the ability to see and capture unplanned, special moments in a very touching way. In addition to her obvious talent as a photographer, Rebecca has the perfect personality - she is sweet, considerate, and friendly. She helped guide me through my wedding day calmly, giving me advice to help keep me organized and timely. She was unobtrusive, yet managed to be everywhere in time for the perfect photos!! She went out of her way to make sure that my wedding day was as stress-free and positive as possible. I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Rebecca. I would recommend her to absolutely everyone I know, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

May 14 Hawaii

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 jessica a

I couldn't have imagined a better photographer for my wedding day. An absolute JOY to work with but even more important a truly amazing photographer. Everyone at our reception (since we had a private ceremony) was commenting on how wonderful she was even before seeing much of... Read More her work. After they saw the pictures, they were blown away. I love her artistic style which is why we wanted her as our photographer. Her pictures are inspiring and different. Each picture really makes me relive the moment and I love them all. Also, she was very prompt at getting the pics to us. I've had friends wait months and she only took a few weeks. Overall a wonderful experience that I would highly recommend to anyone!! We loved her so much we hope to stay in contact. How many people can say that about their wedding photographer??

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 kelly K

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job shooting our ‘day after’ wedding session. We were surprised how fun the session turned out to be and we are SO happy with the photos. Rebecca not only takes beautiful pictures, she works with you to create a lovely... Read More album story. She is creative and is able to use the surroundings to create wonderful imagery. She is very easy to work with and passionate about her work. A talented photographer that is able to capture candid moments to create beautiful photos.

Beautiful Photos - LOVE THEM

Reviewed on 3/12/2011 Sam S

Just WOW! very talented and unique. All the pictures she has taken of us have its own story to tell. LOVE THEM TO THE MAX. She made us very comfortable in front of the camera and We were excited to be her model :) Her personality shows that she care about us and she wants the... Read More BEST of everything for us. Now that's AWESOME service. Unique, Talented and Genuine Relationship - I'm giving her 100 stars. No doubt about her.

TO Rebecca Arthurs Photography