It's natural.

The moment you inquire about our services, up until the photos arrive in your hands, we accompany your trust and treat you as part of the family. Our end result goes infinitely beyond just hiring photographers for one day, it is entrusting artists to create unforgettable memories to last a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Jersey City, NJ Try state area (201) 222-6222

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Noreen H

Rebecca and Chris were utterly amazing. Efficient, affordable, and they take honest, beautiful photos. We look like ourselves in our wedding pictures - nothing cheesy or ridiculous that looks forced. So many wedding photographers try to put your in their cookie-cutter photo... Read More setups, and this was definitely not the case with RFP. [Note - I (bride) model for work, and was very VERY picky when choosing a photographer.] Rebecca and Chris know how to properly light a photo (and many of ours were indoors for our winter wedding--which makes lighting harder). Thanks to their positive and patient nature, Rebecca and Chris even managed to get the most tough-to-wrangle relatives into photos - and AMAZING photos at that! During our reception, as various groups of people would get together for pics on their phones, Rebecca would pop out of nowhere and take a pro photo. We have pictures we never thought we would get! They went over and above! Another wonderful thing about this duo - they met with us two weeks before our wedding to plan and plot out what we wanted at our venue. Therefore, we felt extremely comfortable and confident in our photographers once the wedding day came - no stress! Rebecca is immensely sweet, Chris is calm and easygoing; as a team they are punctual, positive, and exactly the right balance of efficient and fun. They are amazing, we are so, so pleased, and YOU SHOULD BOOK THEM AS YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!

2016-02-15T20:08:24 Response from the vendor

Holy Cow! Thank you, thank you both so much! We are so grateful for you both choosing us to be a part of your big day. We thoroughly enjoyed you both. xx

Our favorite vendor

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Jenn M

Rebecca Ferrier Photography My husband found Rebecca and Chris from an online search looking for a good photographer located in Jersey City to capture our engagement proposal. Rebecca was pleasant, professional and responded timely to emails. This put My husband at ease while... Read More planning his surprise proposal to me. Obviously I said yes and Rebecca and Chris's work spoke for itself. They did an amazing job at capturing this special moment in our lives, which made it an easy decision for us to choose them as our wedding photographers as well. Again they did an amazing job with the photography, capturing small details, scenic views, portraits and both expected and unexpected special moments. Aside from the quality of the work and the final products, my husband and I truly appreciated their ever present passion for photography. With all of the wonderful, and sometimes stressful chaos of planning a wedding it was refreshing and delightful to have a vendor sincerely invested in your day. After the wedding our expectations were exceeded by the level of professionalism and creativity showcased in the photography AND the special touches in the final products. Rebecca and Chris designed beautiful, artful 'thank you' cards that our families raved about. We also received a wooden flash drive with all of the photos. We are still waiting on a couple portraits and our album, but we are sure they will be of the highest quality -- that is what we have come to expect from Rebecca Ferrier Photography. (The fact that we don't have them yet has nothing to do with them, we just finally finished picking our photos. We have gotten things back in an extremely timely manner through the entire process.) Additionally, I think it speaks volumes that my sister hired Rebecca to shoot our next family party. Can't say enough about these two, but I will add that they're stuck with us as clients for a long time.

Good news: your close friend is also an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Denise P

Rebecca and Chris were the photographers at our wedding on June 27, 2014 at the Kolo Klub in Hoboken, NJ. Some photographers have a unique eye and talent that set your pictures apart from any others. Other photographers have a warm personality, that makes you feel like you're... Read More spending the day with a close friend. With Rebecca, you get both. From the moment we met Rebecca for coffee to discuss photography for our wedding, we knew she understood exactly what we were looking for in terms of style and concept. On our wedding day, Rebecca and Chris utilized the unique features of our venue to create outstanding candid as well as traditional family photos that captured the essence of the day. They were extremely flexible and spontaneous in their approach, taking advantage of natural elements, such as perfect lighting at sunset, and sudden inspiration found while walking down the street, resulting in photographs that have wowed everyone who has seen them. When you look at the incredible photographs on Rebecca's website, you will get a sense of her talent. When you meet her in person, you will know that your search for wedding photographer has ended.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Nicole C

I can't say enough about Rebecca and Chris! They both did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. When I first met them both I knew they'd be the right fit for us. They are both so kind, you feel like you have known them forever. My husband and I are not the kind of people who... Read More like taking pictures, they made the experience so easy! Their work is incredible. The pictures they take are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend using them as your photographers! You will not be disappointed with their work!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 nicole d

I could go on for days about how happy I am that we found & used RFP for our wedding photography but I’ll do my best to keep this short & concise. Rebecca and Chris are not only amazing photographers but also incredible people that we found to be friendly, attentive, reliable,... Read More and overall really enjoyable to be around. I think RFP may be a little pricier than what most people spend (or plan to spend) but they are worth every penny (to be fair, I was speaking with photographers who were much more $$$$ and I think RFPs photos are much better!). Some our photos look like they are straight out of a magazine! In addition to getting some incredible shots of us, our families and friends, Rebecca & Chris really showcased how incredible our venue was (Maritime Parc Aviary Room) and took advantage of Liberty State Park next door (hello stunning NYC skyline!). It’s important to note that we wanted our ceremony/reception to be very laid back so we didn’t have a real timeline or schedule with many of the important moments happening a bit spontaneously but Rebecca & Chris just rolled with it and managed to capture everything. They also worked fast and were unobtrusive so we didn’t feel like we were missing out on the evening taking photos or that we had a camera in our face the entire night. What I love most but couldn’t appreciate until seeing my own wedding photos was that Rebecca & Chris don’t just take photos, they truly capture the emotions & feelings. When I think about my wedding day I remember feeling so beautiful and so happy – and when I saw my photos I couldn’t believe that those emotions came through in every.single.photo! And in case you are thinking I am just biased, we’ve had multiple people comment – unsolicited - on how stunning our photos are and also how truly happy we look in all of them. We also had engagement photos done with RFP which I highly recommend. It gave us a chance to get used to Rebecca & Chris and vice versa. They had us laughing the entire time and managed to snap some incredible photos in an hour! These two are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Eden C

Rebecca photographed our wedding on New Year's Eve. While other photographers wanted to upcharge for the holiday, Rebecca was flexible and fair with the price. I was so appreciative that she was able to adjust her package to accomodate our budget! She was so prompt in responding... Read More to our questions and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I really have nothing but great things to say about Rebecca. We were married at Kolo Klub in Hoboken and Rebecca was familiar with the venue and the best lighting to use in such a dimly light space with no natural light. Since she was the only photographer she made sure to check with us what our "must have" photos were, and she captured all of them perfectly! She made everyone feel comfortable as she photographed portraits and she was practically invisible as she captured candids of the party. All the photos came out BEAUTIFUL! It's amazing that just one photographer captured every single special moment of the night. There is not one guest (out of 100 guests) missing from our wedding album. We couldn't be happier with how everything worked out!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Karen G

Rebecca and Chris were amazing. From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding, Chris and Rebecca listened to everything we wanted to capture! We hired them for their artistic abilities and wonderful personalities! They made the wedding day so wonderful and seamless and... Read More captured so many details! We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Cristina P

Rebecca and Chris are fantastic photographers! Immediately after meeting them to discuss our wedding vision we knew that they were exactly what we needed for our wedding. We chose not to have any video and wanted our wedding to be documented purely via photography. I... Read More personally appreciated how easy going they both were and open to last minute changes. Given that the wedding was in April and the weather was at times uncooperative our plans were fluid but in the end it all worked out wonderfully. I also appreciated the various wedding packages that were offered. I specifically chose them because they had worked in our venue before and so there was no need to worry about logistics. Overall, I would highly recommend them, well organized and prepared.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Michael D

Rebecca and Chris are naturals, easy to work and total pros. they are great at the poses the random shots and the artistic shots. they bring the best out of you and your venue. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Steph R

Rebecca and Chris shot our engagement and wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our photos and overall experience! Not only are Rebecca and Chris amazingly talented photographers but they are also extremely down to earth and easy to feel comfortable around. We cannot say... Read More enough good things about them!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jenna W

Rebecca did an absolutely amazing job with my boudoir shoot. I felt so comfortable with her and had such an amazing time. Not to mention, the photos were remarkable. I'd give her ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jessica S

My advice to any couple looking for a wedding photographer is to book Rebecca & Chris! We were BEYOND happy with every aspect of working with them from our engagement shoot through the photos we received from our wedding! They both have an artistic touch that allowed us to get... Read More truly unique photos! My husband and I have both been in a lot of weddings with the standard bridal party & family portraits. While we did have those standard shots, the lighting and angles made them better than any of my friends wedding photos...not to mention the pictures outside of the portraits are STUNNING and we literally look like models in print ads! They both captured moments so special to us & we are so grateful to have these images forever! Rebecca & Chris couldn't have been any easier to work with and our bridal party also pointed out how nice they both were! Again, being in a lot of weddings we have all seen snotty photographers snapping at us to get the mandatory photos. You can tell Rebecca & Chris love what they do and it resonates through the time we spent with them and the end results!! Meet with them now because they book up fast!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicholas M

From the moment we came across their website we knew Rebecca and Chris were the perfect fit for documenting our wedding day. We loved how natural and in the moment their photography style was without feeling too staged, and their use of lighting and capturing unique environments... Read More was spectacular. When it came to meeting with them and hashing out details it always felt more like a conversation between friends rather than a vendor/client relationship, and all our questions and requests were met with an open mind. On the day of, other than the family portraits we did at the church, you would have never known they were there, which was perfect for the candid style of photos we were going for. And even though we generally knew what to expect (we were there after all) we were still amazed at how beautiful the photos came out and the sheer volume that were taken. We are really luck to have found Rebecca and Chris, and we HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley R

I can't rave enough about Rebecca Ferrier Photography! So grateful to have found such a down-to-earth photography team that we felt totally comfortable with from the moment we met them in Choc O Pain in January! They are truly a stand out duo that we are now happy to call... Read More friends! Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely STUNNING! Better than I could have ever imagined. Everyone that sees them raves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for capturing the best day of my life with such talent, beauty and ease. I am forever thankful for the two of you, the sacrifices you made, your flexibility and your incredible work! Every single picture is better than the next xx

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 courtney s

Rebecca and Chris are an amazing photography team. Our wedding and engagement (they did both) are artistic and beautiful, and they captured a great mix of portraits and fun party candids. We have over 800 photos, and I can honestly say I am amazed by all of them. Our wedding... Read More was in Jersey City – and we have so many creative photos of us in front of the NYC skyline, on the water, and even on a boat (!), all views I could have never imagined. From our first conversation, I knew we were in good hands. They are easy to talk to, discuss ideas, and are good at explaining their vision, as well as listening and translating my thoughts. Rebecca and Chris create a really comfortable environment, and it is very easy to remain at ease in front of the camera around them. I would use the term laid back – but I want to stress they are two absolute professionals, so even though their demeanor and vibe seems chill, they are diligently working behind the lens to capture you and your partner at your best. They are both an absolute pleasure to work with. They are very easy to get in touch with, respond very quickly, and take a lot of time to get to know the couple – including walk throughs, in person meetings, and endless phone calls. They are also very affordable for a duo, and it was great having them for our day time getting ready pics.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Susan L

I knew of Rebecca from photos she had taken for friends of mine. She and Chris really spent time with us getting to know us and went above and beyond on our wedding day. They took nearly 1000 photos and they are ALL AMAZING! They perfectly captured the fun, love and joy at the... Read More wedding. I feel so lucky to have had Rebecca shoot our wedding and HIGHLY recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 nicole h

Rebecca was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding!! The pictures came out great and she was so fun and upbeat to work with!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Maria S

I found Rebecca on another site and then here. I reached out to her and she got back to me immediately and she called me. She got what we wanted and expected from our pictures, she and Chris did an amazing job at making that come through with the photographs they took of... Read More us. I couldn't be anymore happier. I wish I could've taken them with us to Punta Cana to capture our wedding. But I do know I will use her again when we get pregnant. I recommend them. Especially if you have a dog!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

We are so lucky to have had Rebecca as our wedding photographer! She took the time to ask us what kind of budget we had and what we wanted in a wedding photographer, and to design a schedule and package that worked for us. I could tell that she understood what we were looking... Read More for, from our very first phone call! At the wedding, she was respectful, efficient, and fun. She had a lot of creative ideas, and, as requested, she arranged and took the pictures we asked for, and still left us plenty of time to enjoy our reception and guests. Many of our guests have told us they thought our photographer was great. And the pictures are just wonderful - elegant, happy, beautiful. They clearly show that Rebecca is an artist, as well as a photographer. I'd recommend Rebecca's services to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jeanetta B

What drew us to Rebecca in the first place was how natural the photos on her website looked. That's really what we wanted, as a couple - to have the intimate moments captured as the occurred, simple and beautiful. Our wedding photos did not disappoint! Rebecca has an... Read More excellent eye for what makes an artistic shot without feeling overwrought. Friendly and helpful, she was everything we wanted our photographer to be.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Marie D

We used Rebecca & Chris for our wedding & engagement shoot. They make a great team, not only are they creative & talented but also great people who are easy to be around, we highly recommend them, we love all our photos!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Rebecca and Chris were great! They were really easy to work with, and we were very happy with the pictures of our wedding day.

Rebecca Ferrier

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Fantastic Photographer! Rebecca came highly recommended and was extremely easy to work with. From our first phone call I knew Rebecca was the photographer I wanted to hire for our wedding. She was creative and had great vision and knew what we were looking for right away. I... Read More would definitely recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for a qualified professional photographer for their wedding.

Wow!!!!!!Incredible photo shooting!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We are a French couple from Paris and we meet an awesome photographer= REBECCA!! She is so wonderful, fun, creative, so energic, discret! We meet her in NYC and she has so many different and orignial idea to make the shooting fun and unforgettable. We have just only received... Read More the album and the photos are incredible!! She worked to catch special moment and used perfectly the natural light! Thank you so much Rebecca for this great job! Delphine & Christophe

The Best Photographers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Rebecca Ferrier Photograhy photographed my wedding and reception beautifully. They were professional, creative, and so easy to work with! They captured the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and the beautiful moments shared between family and friends. I couldn't be... Read More happier with my photos and album!

Rebecca and Chris

We are passionate about photographing you. Really! We are looking for the perfect combination of natural, emotion and creative images that you will have for years to come. We'll work with you in making beautiful photos that transcend nice pictures and document your experience with us. You'll fell comfortable and want to do it all over again. xx rebecca & chris