Upscale country

Deemed upscale country by the NorthEast Kansas Weddings magazine in 2016, Red Barn Events is your ideal barn wedding location. Friday - Sunday access, use of available decor, no set-up fees, parking and custodial attendants, tables, chairs, minimal clean up, and the flexibility to use any caterer make your weekend as stress-free as possible. 2 modern restrooms, large bridal dressing room and outdoor courtyard with string lights help to make the newly remodeled barn a guest favorite. Country seclusion and beautiful barn rafters await you! Located 30 minutes from Lawrence or Topeka and well worth the drive.

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Barn

6963 Ferguson Rd, Ozawkie, KS (816) 695-8700

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jennifer C

The barn and surrounding scenery is absolutely gorgeous, and the owners are wonderful. They work so hard to help make your event as go as smooth as possible. Our experience was fantastic, and we will forever cherish our memories made at Red Barn Events at WildWind.

Anna Risinger

My husband and I grew up in the country and wanted our kids to have the same experiences. We looked a long time before we found the property that we lovingly call WildWind: 38 acres overlooking Lake Perry with a short drive to Lawrence or Topeka. The first time I saw the barn I knew it would be a beautiful wedding location. The remodel took almost 2 years but it's exactly how I envisioned it. I absolutely love helping brides have the wedding of their dreams! We have been so blessed by the couples that have been married here and look forward to many more beautiful weddings to come.