Red Barn Studios

Chehalis, WA

Book Your Wedding with Red Barn Studios

A BALLROOM IN CHEHALIS, WA

The Red Barn Studios in Chehalis, Washington, calls to couples who are searching for a rustic setting in which to exchange their vows. The owners of Red Barn Studios converted a vintage dairy barn into a distinctive event venue, suitable for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The acres of countryside and sprawling barn provide you with both indoor and outdoor event spaces for your wedding celebration.

The Barn. From the outside, the event barn might look like any other red dairy barn. Step inside this immense structure and you are instantly transported into another realm with soaring ceilings, exposed beam architecture, airy windows and tasteful decor. This winsome event space accommodates up to 250 guests for a seated dinner reception.

On the Grounds. If open air is a better fit for your wedding ceremony or reception style, Red Barn Studios can accommodate you. Expansive grounds with meadows, gardens orchards and shady glens await. The event staff sets up ceremony chairs in one of the many quaint and out-of-the-way spots to make your wedding dreams come alive in true country fashion.

The owners and event team at Red Barn Studios are eager to assist couples with wedding planning and orchestration. The owners of this venue are professionals in the wedding industry, working in photography and videography. This innate knowledge and understanding of the industry enables them to offer a wealth of assistance to you as you plan your wedding day.

The event team provides all setup and breakdown of furniture and equipment for the wedding event. The facility provides 60-inch round banquet tables for guests and four rectangular banquet tables suitable for the gift table, cake table and guest book table. Each round banquet table seats up to 10 guests. The Red Barn Studios also provides white, resin chairs for the ceremony and reception. These chairs are for use only inside the barn.

This facility does not provide in-house catering and beverage service. The coordinators at Red Barn Studios have compiled an extensive list of preferred vendors to assist you with choosing all wedding services. Vendors on the list include businesses such as caterers, beverage and bartenders, makeup and salons, wedding planners, photographers, officiants, transportation, entertainers, florists, disc jockeys, bakers and local hotels.

Weddings at Red Barn Studios can't help but be a success when you combine the stunning landscape and the majestic indoor event space. The owners and team provide helpful assistance throughout the planning and orchestration of your wedding day. Some extra amenities are available for additional fees.

• The Red Barn Studios rents 150 chairs suitable for outdoor use
  • The owners offer photography services, which you can add to your wedding package

Ballroom, Barn, Loft

Rentals + Equipment

207 Goff Road, Chehalis, WA (360) 767-0471

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Greg D

What a fantastic wedding venue! The barn and property are absolutely gorgeous. Jason and Laurie did a great job of helping us find vendors and making sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. Couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jill M

Jason was friendly, warm, and wonderful to work with throughout our wedding process. He and his wife are such generous people. They put fresh flowers in the bridal suite because they had just bloomed and smelled amazing, and wanted to share that with me- just ONE example of how... Read More they went out of their way to make our day perfect. The venue itself is spacious and beautiful, perfect for both wedding and reception. I highly recommend Red Barn Studios!

perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Julia E

I can't say enough good things about this place. Jason and Laurie, the owners, are both nice, wonderful people and so helpful. Jason was knowledgeable without being pushy, and helped everything run smoothly even though I had planned for outdoor ceremony and had to move inside,... Read More and had a few hiccups with the rental company. They let us visit as many times as we wanted to plan, let us leave a few items the night of the rehearsal so we didn't have to bring everything on Saturday. And the venue is gorgeous inside and out! Such a wonderful experience. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a wedding venue. ,

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Kalli L

All of the guests at the wedding kept telling us how beautiful the barn was. It was really the highlight of the wedding and what pulled everything together!

BEAUTIFUL BARN

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Kirstie F

I had my heart set on this barn. We searched high and low for another venue that was closer to my home, but after 3 months we finally put our deposit down! I am SO thrilled we did! The owners are fantastic to work with and the wedding was more than I could ever hope for!

Best Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Tia S

Red Barn Studios was the best location for my wedding. Jason was so easy to work with and helped so much! All my guests raved about the location and how much fun they had. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Jason and Red Barn Studios!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 lisa w

I loved red barn so much! It was perfect because the interior was gorgeous I did not have to spend a whole lot on decorations and all the guests loved the barn as well. It made my day perfect!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Abbi P

We had a wonderful experience working with Jason and Laurie, the owners of our venue. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to set up times to meet with them, and if we just wanted to run up to look over things.

Horrible management, disrespected and threatened b

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Amanda J

I had my wedding here a few weeks ago and I was so disappointed in the way that the owners treated my family and I. I honestly feel as if I was being sabotaged by them. I was disrespected and threatened by the owners on my wedding day (who attended my wedding and also invited... Read More another person that was their friend, TO MY WEDDING?!) They were in everyone's face, following everyone around. They made up the rules as they went... suddenly, alcohol was no longer allowed outside? I do not recommend any bride putting herself into a stressful situation and leaving her wedding day had been disrespected and sabotaged. Especially when this can be avoided by hosting your wedding elsewhere!

Truly Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Liz F

We had our ceremony & reception at The Red Barn Studios and it was a dream come true. The venue is breathtaking. The owners, Jason & Laurie, and so helpful throughout the entire process, especially on the wedding day. I have NO complaints and would recommend this venue... Read More to anyone wanting a unique and interesting touch to their wedding!!

A perfect wedding day at the Red Barn!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Jennifer M

My husband and I were so glad we found and used Red Barn Studios for our wedding! The owners Jason and Laurie were kind, helpful, and truly great folks. The barn is beautiful and our guests cannot stop talking about how wonderful the property is, and what a great time they had... Read More there! We hired Laurie to do our photography and our pictures could not have turned out better - in fact, nothing about our wedding day could have gone more smoothly or perfectly, and I fully attribute that to Jason and Laurie for handling all the little details with effortless grace. I can't recommend this truly lovely place more for your perfect wedding day!

Bride

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 megan r

The Red Barn Studios is a very beautiful and unique location. It was worth the money we spent,but we did encounter a few problems with organization on the part of the barn.

Beautiful location, wonderful staff

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Emily M

The venue is beautiful, both the barn itself and the grounds are very well kept. Ideal for someone who is looking for something other than a traditional hall. The owners were exceptionally helpful the day of the wedding.

Quirky, Cool, and a lot of FUN!

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Melissa L

Jason and Laurie Dix run are a class-act and run a fantastic operation! We discovered Red Barn Studios almost by accident, and it was the best decision we made for the wedding. The big red barn set the tone for our ceremony - our guests loved the informal feel! It was... Read More really easy to find the location, and we never had trouble contacting Jason and Laurie. They were always available to answer questions when we had them, and they had a lot of great advice from their years of experience with weddings on their property. Everything went smoothly on the day.

Review for Red Barn Studios

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amy H

Red Barn Studios in Chehalis simply stated is a venue of rustic elegance. The 1930's gothic style barn was the perfect size had beautiful arched ceilings and modern facilities mixed with old style charm. My husband and I love to cook and wanted to cater the reception... Read More ourselves which they allowed. The rental also includes having the facility for a 3 day period - set up Friday Party Saturday and clean up Sunday. The best and most pleasantly surprising bouns to renting the venue were the owners. They were extremely flexible helpful friendly and welcoming. They are also excellent photographers and captured our day perfectly - especially since they know all of the sweet spots on their farm to take beautiful shots both inside and outside the barn.;I don't have any stern warnings. My experience with this venue was better than I could have ever hoped.