Capturing both the epic and the subtle...

Hello lovers! I'm Anna, newly engaged wedding photographer based in Nashville and willing to come to you anywhere in the world for your special day. Besides taking photos, I love cooking with my fiancé, cuddling with my sweet puppy Sampson, hiking, traveling the world, reading historical memoirs and binge watching 'Game of Thrones' and 'The Great British Baking Show.' Your wedding day is one of the most important landmarks of your life. The day is yours, to make promises, visit with friends and loved ones, dance, drink and be merry. You're celebrating that you have chosen each other. And by choosing me behind the lens, all you have to do is live, relax and take it all in. I promise that every unique and intimate detail will be captured, frozen in time for you to cherish always.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Whitney D

I absolutely loved working with Anna for our wedding in July 2017. She is smart, assertive, professional, and has a beautiful eye for capturing candid moments. She also worked with me on a custom pricing structure for our day since it was a destination wedding, and some of the... Read More standard packages wouldn't fit our needs. We couldn't be happier with the outcome and delivery of images. I highly recommend this vendor!

2017-12-20T15:06:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Whitney! It was such a pleasure to capture your day. <3

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Elizabeth E

Our wedding photos from Anna exceeded my wildest expectations! She captured all the best moments and delivered photos that matched our wedding vibe exquisitely. Not only was she fun and professional to work with on our wedding day, the planning and followup were smooth as well.... Read More If you're considering hiring her, do yourself a favor and don't wait!!! We just celebrated our one year anniversary, and looking back on the pictures was incredibly special. So thrilled with the entire process and couldn't ask for anything more!

2017-12-07T02:15:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to shoot your wedding, and I'm so glad that the pictures are bringing so much joy a year later. I hope that you're able to look at them every year on your anniversary!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Megan A

I don't even know where to start with this review! Anna and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I got married last summer (July 2016) at Cedarwood Weddings in Nashville TN. I spent several weeks searching online for an amazing photographer. I found a few I really liked who are... Read More well known and was mortified when they quoted me $8000-$12000 for photos. So I continued looking and found Red Hare Photography. At the time they didn't have that many wedding photos online, but the photos they did have were awesome. So I asked if they would mind going to my venue and taking some venue shots. I showed her the super expensive photos that I wanted and asked if she could take the same. A few days later Anna went and sent me the 20 or so preview photos, I was beyond words happy. Her shots were spot on and even better then the $$$ ones.! She was hired! My friends and family could not stop raving about how involved she was with everything. She went to the venue the day before to take photos, she got to the venue early for photos, and literally worked her butt off. At one point, the venue coordinator asked her to take a break photographing us so that we my groom and I could eat! So much dedication to helping us get the most amazing photos. I have had several people ask if my photos were on a magazine cover. What a compliment- but she really did THAT amazing! I have been in several weddings where the photographer just snaps and shoots. No creativity, no coordinating of the maids, and where much fewer photos have been taken. She helped direct us and tell us what to do so we looked good! Hands down, best photographers ever and so I highly recommend you book them for your wedding!!!

2017-12-07T02:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Megan! Your wedding was beyond beautiful and it was an honor to capture. it.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sarah jane C

Best. Wedding. Photos. Ever. Anna was amazing. She made us feel so comfortable and created the most amazing pictures. She even sent us a sneak peek two days after our wedding! We couldn’t believe it. I’ve never felt more beautiful and comfortable. She captured our day... Read More perfectly!

2017-12-07T02:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah Jane! <3

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Haley S

Anna was our engagement session and wedding photographer. She made the day so much fun and enjoyable! Her photography is amazing! We have received so many compliments on the photos! She was so much fun to work with!