Capturing both the epic and the subtle...

Hello lovers! I'm Anna, newly engaged wedding photographer based in Nashville and willing to come to you anywhere in the world for your special day. Besides taking photos, I love cooking with my fiancé, cuddling with my sweet puppy Sampson, hiking, traveling the world, reading historical memoirs and binge watching 'Game of Thrones' and 'The Great British Baking Show.' Your wedding day is one of the most important landmarks of your life. The day is yours, to make promises, visit with friends and loved ones, dance, drink and be merry. You're celebrating that you have chosen each other. And by choosing me behind the lens, all you have to do is live, relax and take it all in. I promise that every unique and intimate detail will be captured, frozen in time for you to cherish always.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sarah jane C

Best. Wedding. Photos. Ever. Anna was amazing. She made us feel so comfortable and created the most amazing pictures. She even sent us a sneak peek two days after our wedding! We couldn’t believe it. I’ve never felt more beautiful and comfortable. She captured our day... Read More perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Haley S

Anna was our engagement session and wedding photographer. She made the day so much fun and enjoyable! Her photography is amazing! We have received so many compliments on the photos! She was so much fun to work with!