Red Letter Day Invitations & Design

Long Island, NY

Custom, Artfully Designed Fine Wedding Invitations

We are Red Letter Day Invitations & Design. Let us help you bring your unique wedding vision to life by creating a theme throughout your wedding. Save the dates, invitations, stationary, and decor-- all custom designed and printed especially for you. Based on your artistic tastes, we design your invitation and decor artwork from scratch, working with the bride every step of the way by sending digital samples for your approval before anything goes to print! Let us bring your artistic vision to life! Contact us today to book a free design session!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Long Island, NY (631) 627-6106

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Michael M

I am not sure I can do justice writing a review for Red Letter Day Invitations & Design. We shopped quite a few designers and when we met Elliott we fell in love. We knew right away that he understood who we were and what we wanted. He understands his role in painting a picture... Read More for the most important day of your life. Elliott designed an incredible invitation and concept when I asked him for a different concept he again exceeded our expectations. I know I'm difficult to say the least- Elliott gladly communicated openly with what was possible and realistic, and worked with us in partnership through the entire process. Upon receiving their invitations our guests called and texted to let us know how impressed they were with the invitation, how it captured us completely and how excited they were for the big day! Elliott's design carried through to our escort cards and again our guests were wow'd!!! I love sharing our story with everyone who asks about our wedding stationery, and could not recommend Elliott and Red Letter Day invitations & design with greater enthusiasm!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Valari W

Where do I begin. Elliott did EVERYTHING for our wedding. Our save the dates, detailing for my bridal shower, our invites, menus, signage, favors....he did it all and it was perfect and absolutely beautiful, more than I could ever imagine. Working with Elliott was seamless.... Read More He was always available and got everything done on time, always. My husband and I had no idea what we wanted but liked certain styles of things and Elliott brought our vision to life. I would give Red Letter Day 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Stacy S

Red Letter Day Invitations & Design honestly kicked my wedding up several notches. I was a low-key bride, and didn't think too much about all of the little details that go into making a wedding cohesive. Thankfully, Elliott was there to bring it all together. Elliott designed... Read More my wedding invites, thank you cards, Instagram signs, and party favors (temporary tattoos)--all without a hitch. He did so much for our event, and was so chill during every phase of the process. It was exactly what I needed--someone to think and care about all of the little pieces that I didn't quite have patience for. Also, something that I thought was really cool: Elliott came to my place in Brooklyn for a consultation and was so perceptive--taking note of the minimal decor in my apartment--and applied that to the design he would use on everything that followed. I've never seen someone pick up on detail in that way. It was kind of amazing. I can truly say that my wedding was more beautiful and thoughtfully composed because of Red Letter Day Invitations. Elliott cares so much about what he does and is super thorough, thoughtful, and easy to communicate with. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jamie P

Elliot provided a personal and unique experience for us in designing our invitations and additional stationary. He worked with us until the design was just right and all of our guests remarked on how beautiful they were and how they reflected the rest of the decor for our... Read More wedding! We highly recommend the "printstagram" display that he does, which collects all of the instagram pictures that used your wedding hashtag and puts them into a framed mosaic for you to keep and display!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jennifer D

Elliot of Red Letter Day Invitations & Design is an amazing artist and we could not have asked for anything more perfect than the wedding invitation he created for us! He is not only so professional he is a family guy as well. He put so much love into creating our wedding... Read More invitation and it really showed! He also designed and framed the most beautiful wedding program for us that we will be hanging in our new home! Can't wait to use Elliot for future events!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Jackie C

We used Red Letter Day Invitations for our wedding. We really wanted to have custom wedding invitations to stand out from the typical designs regularly used and Elliot was able to make that happen for us. Elliot listened to our ideas and comments on how we wanted the design,... Read More font, wording, spacing, etc. to be set up. If we had any issues or concerns Elliot was only a phone call or email away. I was extremely involved with this process and I am sure I was one of those brides that drove Elliot crazy with my specific changes and ideas. Nonetheless, Elliot was able to work with me and produce wedding invitations that we think look amazing and my guests love. I would recommend Red Letter Day Invitations to anyone looking to do something different for their wedding.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 LIZ M

From our initial meeting to delivering the finished product, Elliott from Red Letter Day Invitations & Design was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is an incredibly talented designer and knew how to bring our vision for our wedding invitations to life. He was very attentive... Read More to our requests and ideas and provided great recommendations. He made the process of customizing the invitation stress-free, easy and fun! From the beginning, he was 100 percent reliable and delivered the invitations in a timely manner. My fiancé and I highly recommend Elliott Markowitz and Red Letter Day Invitations!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Colleen D

Elliott did a great job with all of our paper goods. He was open to suggestions, responsive, and creative. Our invitations were amazing, as were all of our other items. I would recommend him to anyone wanting something out of the box for invitations!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Stephanie A

The compliments on all our stationary were endless. Elliot did such a beautiful job on our RSVP's, invitations, escort cards, instagram signs and table numbers. He was so easily accessible through email and phone calls and always ready to put our minds at ease with any concern!... Read More Thank you Elliot for doing such a great job!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Dayle H

Elliot was hands down one of the best "purchases" for our wedding. Not only did he complete our invitations, he did our Instagram signs, table numbers, escort signs, favor tags, etc. He also went to my venue the day of the wedding and set everything up for us! Knowing that... Read More Elliot would be taking care of the decor put my mind at ease. He went out of his way to come to my house and pick up all my frames, as well as some other signs and decor. My husband and I were beyond impressed with Elliot's graphic design and professionalism. He immediately understood my style and gave us beautiful decor that fit our personalities. I highly recommend Elliot for anyone who is looking for high quality graphics and a helping hand for the day of their wedding. Amazing job!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Lindsay C

To say that Elliott Markowitz takes pride in his work is an understatement. We chose to have a backyard wedding in the house that we bought together for our new family. The three of us are on a budget as new homeowners and parents. Because we are having our wedding in such an... Read More intimate setting, we chose Elliott to do our artwork so that our guests would never forget their experience. Not only did he do an immaculate job at designing our invitations, he did our wedding favors, signage, and Photo photobooth props. So far, every single person I have spoke to has complimented the artwork that they have seen on the invitations and the save the date cards. I can't even image what they are going to say when we have our wedding August 6! He used his talent to create cartoon versions of us and our themes of lighthouses (where we were engaged) and backyards (where we are getting married). No stone was left unturned! He even thought of details for our wedding that we didn't even think were possible! He collaborated with us every step of the way. If we were not happy with a part of the artwork, Elliott changed it to exactly how we envisioned it. The turnaround for our items was timely and he kept in communication with us every step of the way. And, for the icing on the cake, Elliott wrapped everything in twine and presented it incredibly professionally. What an amazing service! Definitely worth every single penny. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jessica S

Red Letter Day Invitations was the answer to our prayers! My fiance and I were having a hard time figuring out how to set up our RSVP cards, as we needed two different cards and not really sure how to do it. Elliott not only came up with a solution but a GORGEOUS solution at... Read More that! He was amazing to work with throughout the whole process - creative, honest and excited! He also sincerely listened to our likes and dislikes in terms of a design. On top of that, the design package that he created for us was stunning and exactly what we were looking for. We did look on websites like Minted and Wedding Paper Divas before working with him, but none of those cookie cutter invitations can even compare to what Elliott does. Do yourself a favor and have Red Letter Day design a custom and beautiful invitation package for you - you will be excited when they go out, and your guests will be just as giddy upon receiving them!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Joanne M

I could not have asked for anymore from Red Letter Day Invitations and Design. Elliott was helpful every step of the way and his creativity helped bring our thoughts to life. Everything was handled and completed in a timely manner and the overall product was breathtaking. I... Read More recommend Red Letter Day Inviations for any couple planning their wedding and would choose them over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Darlene

Red Letter Day Invitations & Design was the company my husband and I were Searching for! We had a vision that was so detailed and intricate that we knew if we really wanted to achieve success in achieving our goal, we would have to find a company that starts Invitations from... Read More scratch. After meeting the team of Red Letter Day, owner Elliot was the person we were searching for! He was professional, serious about the project at hand, he had creative ideas flowing around us and was funny! We were able to associate ourselves with Elliot because he has a very similar way of creating art as ourselves and we knew he'd be the person to get the project done right. After meeting with Elliot and his team, we knew he was going to help us immensely with this lengthy, precise project. In my opinion, Invitations and calligraphy is extremely time consuming and extensive, having Elliot guide us through time-lines kept us structured. This was life-saving! Red Letter Day, understood our vision and surpassed our original idea. Each item we had them create was done with professionalism and excitement. The team at Red Letter Day had created cohesion in design that ultimately left each item with artistic flow but individualism. They had created for us: Save the dates, Wedding invitations with direction cards and RSVP cards, Table numbers, I Spy Cards for each table, Escort Cards and a banner that hung over us that read "Best Day Ever" as we said I do. Red Letter day worked so efficiently that around 7 days before our wedding day, we had decided to add on escort cards and they were able to create a beautiful display for us and a product that represented the rest of our design. They worked with us despite the last minute add-on and were professional and happy to do so. We were so grateful for that. What a saver! During the whole process of working with Red Letter Day, we received nothing but excitement from Elliot and his team in regards to being apart of the creative process of one of the most important details of the day. They were always there for us if we needed to make a sudden change and were efficient in doing so. Our vision had come to life because of the care, talent and time they had given to us. Our guests raved about the attention to detail and how each of the items Red Letter Day provided us with, made such a heavy impact on the aesthetic flow. My husband and I could not be happier in choosing Red Letter Day Invitations and Design that we have decided to use them next time needed. Thank you again, Elliot and Red Letter Day for creating our thoughts into a reality. You helped make a process that seemed too intimidating and time consuming, fun and engaging! Good luck to all future brides and grooms. Make sure you choose Red Letter Day because they truly understand what it means to want creative individualism for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Diana F

Working with Elliott of Red Letter Day Invitations & Design was an absolute delight. His vivid imagination helped create the wedding of our dreams. With his expert eye, he was able to take my little Pinterest ideas and inspirations and turn it into a reality. His attention to... Read More detail from invitations down to the escort cards is extraordinary. I’ve recommended him to a handful of friends. I just wish we had another wedding to throw because I would definitely be using Elliott again!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

His attention to detail was so exquisite. His artistic flow was prominent and he's more then just a designer; he's an artist. He did several of my friends invitations and they were all so thankful to me for the recommendation. Saying he was easy going, reliable and really... Read More brought their vision to life. He did my baby shower invitations and they were beyond perfect, I got so many compliments on the clever idea and it was all hand drawn artwork I could tell because the image was exactly what I asked. He was fast with artwork, reliable with printing and the quality of everything was so nice. The wedding I attended, his invitation almost for shadower the entire theme. The menus, signs, Instagram sign, place cards were all clever, innovative and so beautiful. Defiantly recommend this company! They will not disappoint. Working on my sons 1st birthday invitations now, and he's doing my brothers wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

The invitations delivered were exactly as I envisioned and more, the attention to detail was evident and I/we are so glad we went with Red Letter Day Invitations this time, we will be back next time and every time we need any printed material, Kudos and thanks to RED LETTER DAY... Read More INVITATIONS & DESIGN!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

We used Red Letter Day Invitations for my daughter's wedding. The entire process from start to finish was easy for us. Elliott listened to our ideas and was able to execute them better than we could have ever even imagined ourselves. His attention to detail is second to none.... Read More But it wasn't the gorgeous invitations that blew us away the most. The style that Elliott designed for the invitations followed through to the day of the wedding too. He made my daughter's wedding day menus, programs, escort cards, Instagram signs, cake topper, and give aways. And it all carried the same artistic theme. He created a style that followed cohesively through everything. It was almost as if the whole wedding was a brand... a cool, "hip," and beautiful brand! And to top it all off, he was a nice and easy-to-work-with guy. Went out of his way to make sure things looked right and were done on time. I highly recommend Red Letter Day Invitations to everyone!