Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings

Raleigh, NC (850) 585-5535

Clear & Vibrant

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Erin R

Alexis contacted me through a bridal show I attended. Her style of photography and editing was exactly what I was looking for. She keeps her images clean and vibrant. She was able to work with our budget and provided us stunning pictures. Alexis took our engagement photos... Read More outside on the hottest day of the year. She arrived early and scouted out the area. She took her time and was incredibly patient with us. Alexis showed up early on our wedding day and captured everything. As our wedding day passed by so quickly it was great to get the photos and relive it all over again. We will always cherish these pictures.

Amazing and fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 MaLi K

Alexis is an amazing photographer! She is easy to work with, has many packages for different budgets, and posts 'sneak peaks' on Facebook so you can see some of the photos within days of the shoot!

Look No Further!

Reviewed on 12/25/2013

Alexis is absolutely amazing! Look no further for a photographer. Choosing her to shoot our wedding was 100%, without a doubt, the best decision we made for our wedding. It's been 3 months since our big day and we continue to get glowing compliments on our photos - "Who was... Read More your photographer, WOW!" I gave her an obnoxiously long laundry list of shots that I wanted and she seemed to effortlessly get them all, plus dozens of unique additions that I never would have considered. She has a sweet, confident, and happy disposition that's incredibly calming - exactly what I needed to not look like a stressed out, sweaty mess on my big day. Her rates are incredibly reasonable too with several different packages to choose from. Do yourself a favor and call Alexis - mark off one of those to-do's from your long wedding list. She's the jam.

LOVED MY PHOTOS

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Carolyn V

Alexis was great! Our engagement photos were beautiful and the wedding photos, wow, just wow! We were very pleased with the shots Alexis and her husband took. Also, they were very discrete during our wedding ceremony in the church, which the priest was very pleased with.... Read More Alexis worked with us to find a package that fit our needs. Alexis was quick to respond to any and all questions we had. Overall, excellent! We plan on using Alexis for future family photo sessions!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Morgan M

Sean Kelley from Red Stone is absolutely amazing and worth EVERY penny...he captured so many specail moments

Treasured Photos

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Paul M

Alexis is so easy to work with and makes even the most camera shy feel comfortable. The quality of her work is amazing and far exceeds the cost. We used Red Stone for our engagement and wedding photos and will treasure them always. Alexis catches every detail and viewing our... Read More photos, even four months after our wedding, brings emotion and tears to my eyes, as if the day is unfolding in front of me again. She captures every detail with stunning beauty. Can't imagine a better photographer of special events in natural landscapes. We found a photographer for life, even though we live 1,000 miles away! Honestly, words cannot begin to articulate how wonderful a job she did or how much joy our photos bring us. Red Stone provides a truly valuable and memorable service.

Amazing and Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Amy L

Alexis did an amazing job with the photography at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! She was very easy to work with and was open to our suggestions/requests. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone using Red Stone Photography for their special day.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

I chose Alexis at Red stone not only for her amazing work but because I just seemed to click with her personality. She was very passionate about her work and sincere. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Her work is flawless and she takes the time to make sure... Read More each picture truly captures the feelings and emotions. Her photos are a work of art. I used her for engagement, boudoir, and our wedding, and I was not disappointed. I was impressed by each photo session. She takes the time to make each and every photo detailed and beautiful. All our family and friends comment on how amazing our photos have been. When I look back 20 years from now, I will always have our photos that tell the story of our wedding day thanks to Red Stone!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 jessica f

I had a terrific experience with Red Stone Photography! The quality of her work is amazing and she was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Brooke A

I used red stone photography for my wedding. I planned the wedding from out of town, which for a bride is scary. Alexis was great from phone calls till the day of she was so helpful. She made us feel very comfortable and had the best personality. We would definitely recommend... Read More her! I have only seen sneak peaks and they are so good!