Redbud Floral

Wedding Day Flowers

247 34th Ave., S.W., Norman, OK

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 sandra m

In my opion this is the florists of all florists. Lori is amazing and was full of creative ideas. Im tearing up thinking about how beutiful my wedding is going to be!!

beautiful flowers, lovely people!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Alyssa R

I know little to nothing about flowers. I walked in to Redbud Floral and told Lori I wanted roses. After a few follow-up questions on colors and ribbons, I trusted in her to make all the arrangement decisions and she did a beautiful job! Everything turned out great and was delivered on time. My only slight criticism would be that Lori was difficult to reach throughout the process, which could be a problem for brides who want a more hands-on approach to the flowers.

Flowers and price wonderful! Service average

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 Brenda L

When choosing our florist, we visited several places in our hometown. Absolutely none were as professional and kind as Lori at Redbud Floral. She heard our suggestiones and wants and was able to craft them into unique and beautiful arrangements. She sells Arbonne on the side and if you host a party (her house even!), have at least 5 people order something (with no minimum), your bouquet is FREE!! In our case, this was over $200 in savings and the 5 of us that bought something could have spent as low as $7 a person. The only CON about this florist is the communication with the owner, Lori. For the Arbonne party, we planned a day for me to pick up invitations and she wasn't there nor did she leave the invitations for my pick up. I called and left a voicemail and ended up calling a second time as I did not hear from her. She ended up giving me her cell phone number because I was irritated about how hard she was to get a hold of and even by those mean, she is slow to respond. We never received a call about our Arbonne products being ready and after a couple of unreturned messages, had to go to the store to pick them up. To pay for our flowers, we called and called and went to the shop on more than one occasion and never heard back from her. We ended up just mailing a check to her attention. EVERYTHING ended up well and my bouquet was EXACTLY as I wanted it and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. BUT, there was definitely a struggle to get a hold of Lori for adding/taking away items, the Arbonne party details, paying for our order, etc.

Pretty

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Carolynne F

The flowers were beautiful. Unfortunately, they didn't use full stems with some of the star gazer lillies in my bridal bouquet so they didn't get any water before the wedding. by the end of the ceremony (only 30 min), some of the lillies were already wilting.

Very Nice!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Audrey D

The owner is such a sweet lady, very upbeat and chipper! helped me get exactly what I wanted! I got all the flowers for my whole wedding here! would recommend to anyone!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2010 Lauren C

They did a great job on my flowers, I couldn't have been happier. Easy to work with, and very helpful since I don't know much about flowers.

TO Redbud Floral