Husband and Wife Cinematic Video Team!

Bobby and Mycah are a husband and wife Cinema team based in Minneapolis, MN. Their love of cinematography and the telling of a story is only rivaled by their passion for travel, and they are thrilled to be able to combine these interests while shooting both in the Minneapolis area, and worldwide!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis, MN | Twin Cities (952) 270-5057

The BEST Videographer Duo Around!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

My husband and I are beyond impressed with Redmond Digital Media and their work!! They shot our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased. Our entire experience and interaction with Bobby and Mycah was so pleasant and so easy. They are so relaxed and... Read More easy going and flexible yet SO professional and produce exquisite work. Blown away by this dynamic duo! Bobby and Mycah, thank you for creating the most incredible wedding video from our special day. It brings tears, smiles, and all-around good feelings every time we watch it. Thank you thank you thank you!!! We are forever grateful for you two! :) The Jays

Great Service and Quality for Great Memories!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

I discovered Redmond Digital Media after watching my friend's wedding highlight video and knew right away I wanted them to document my own upcoming wedding. After talking with them to learn more about their services, my (then) fiancee and I were drawn to their positive... Read More personalities and blown away by their knowledge and talent in the business. Needless to say, our own highlight video still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it, and our friends and family can't stop commenting on the quality and the fact that our love STORY was told through the video. We can't thank them enough for all they have done, and the tangible memories they have given us for all our years to come. From the bottom of our hearts, thanks RDM!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Natalie C

We had such a great experience working with Bobby and Mycah that I felt like I had to share my experience. After hours of research I decided to send them a quick e-mail to which he promptly replied too. After exchanging a couple of text messages we opted to do a quick Skype... Read More call, at first it sounded a little intimidating, but once Bobby came on camera my now husband and I felt an automatic ease on which we manage to explain what we wanted and asked lots of questions. The day of the wedding I felt that everything went super smooth they were a little earlier than expected which gets extra points on my books. From the moment they arrived they managed to navigate through the chaos of females getting ready, and worked in perfect sync with my photographer which they had never met. I felt that Bobby and Mycah were flexible, easy to communicate with, super helpful (specially when I had to share personal requests due to family drama), easygoing, and very relaxing to be around on such a stressful day. I feel that having such a great group of vendors around me, made me extra calm on such an important day and I am really grateful to all of them for making it just perfect for us! Half of the time I did not even realize they were there! The turnaround speed was just right, we received our wedding highlights first and the official wedding video came a couple of weeks after that. Both videos are PERFECT! This power couple did an incredible job at capturing everything that was important at our wedding, and the quality was top notch, we could not have been happier with the finished product. Not only were their services reasonably priced, but also the product was once again impeccable. I know their primary services are videography, but after the wedding, I got to see some of their photography work (which is done by Mycah) and they would have definitely been my second choice if I hadn’t booked our photographer already. We were so lucky to find Bobby and Mycah and thank you once again guys for giving us a piece of history for us to keep and share with our families for years to come!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Haley A

Mycah and Bobby are the absolute best. We were (and still are) absolutely blown away by their work. Prior to the wedding, I spent hours gushing over the videos on their website of other couples lucky enough to have them capture their day. Never in a million years could I have... Read More imagined a video better than the one they created for us. Everyone who has watched our video is blown away by the quality, style, and beauty of the entire thing. The video completely fit our personalities and the overall feel of the day. Besides being extremely professional, Mycah and Bobby are two of the nicest people we have ever been around. They truly care about the vision of your big day and making you & everyone around feel completely comfortable. Without a doubt, choosing Mycah and Bobby to be a part of our wedding day was the best decision we made. Your wedding day is truly one of the most amazing days, but it goes by so fast! We are forever thankful that we are able to relive the memories and see many things that we would've otherwise missed in the craziness of the entire day. Do not hesitate when it comes to hiring a videographer for your wedding day, especially when it comes to Redmond Digital Media. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you guys!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Syam P

They were easy to work with, and they also produced a great wedding video. Would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Annalisa G

Working with Redmond Digital Media for my wedding was an absolute dream!! They are incredibly personable and SO talented! One thing that really stuck out to me is how great they were at interacting with my family and guests while also capturing breathtaking photographs! They are... Read More extremely talented and creative-- I cannot recommend working with Redmond Digital Media enough! They are everything I was looking for in a wedding photographer :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hilary S

Mycah and Bobby did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job! We added videography kind of late in the wedding-planning game, and looking back I can't imagine not having their memories to enjoy. We watch our highlights video constantly! They were professional and fun to work with, and they... Read More caught all the special moments without feeling like they were "in the way". If your'e questioning having a videographer, DON'T! Book Redmond Digital Media and I promise it will be the best decision you make :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 N M

Redmond Digital Media is an OUTSTANDING duo to work with! Every time we communicated (prior to the wedding, the day of, and post wedding), Bobby and Mycah were professional, timely, and helpful in the planning process. The day of the wedding, Bobby and Mycah were so... Read More conscientious of “getting the shot” WITHOUT getting in the way. They were so willing to work with everyone involved throughout the day to make certain that they were able to get the “shots” they wanted. After the wedding, our media was sent to us in a timely manner and turned-out absolutely beautifully! They were truly able to capture the excitement and love of the whole day! Without reservation, I HIGHLY recommend Redmond Digital Media to anyone and everyone! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelli K

Mycah and Bobby are AMAZING! Seriously the most incredible photographers. They are so organized, up for anything, and make you feel so special on your big day! Through all the wedding madness, Mycah + Bobby became good friends of ours and we were so lucky to have them. And not... Read More to mention, our wedding photos AND videos came out PERFECT. They bring me to tears every time I see them, and will for sure be using Redmond Digital Media for all the special moments in our life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristi R

Mycah and Bobby did an amazing job with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eric M

Mycah and Bobby were awesome to work with! Our video was more than we could have imagined it to be.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Greg B

Redmond Digital Media did a great job at our wedding! They were very professional and took some amazing pictures. Early in the day they took pictures of us getting ready and did a good job of getting what they needed to get some good shots without getting in the way. At the... Read More church they came prepared with a list of shots that they were planning on doing before the ceremony and were open to all of the shots that we had in mind as well. During the ceremony and at the reception they did an incredible job, getting some awesome pictures while being completely out of the way! I would highly recommend Redmond Digital Media to everyone and thought that they were well worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey Q

They are the BEST!!! Thank you again for capturing our most special day. Beautiful footage!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elyse T

When I stared researching weddings and all the services needed, I wasn't sold on the idea of a videographer. After talking to my fiance (now husband) I realized I actually really wanted one, for videogrpahy is one of the few things from that day which will increase in value over... Read More time. After coming across Redmond Digital and watching a few of their videos, which, did in fact make me tear up, we decided to contact them, and I am so glad we did. It was so comfortable talking and working with them, it felt like we had known them for ages. Our highlight video has been a huge hit with all who have seen it, even friends of parents who don't know us have raved about how much they loved it. Bobby and Mycah do a phenomenal job at combining fantastic views and artistic cinematography with incredibly sweet tender moments. The first time I watched it I cried because it was so wonderful, I then had to watch it again so I could see it clearly. It's something I will treasure for decades to come. I can't praise them enough. If you're on the fence about it, contact them and see for yourself how wonderful they truly are.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan C

Bobby and Mycah at Redmond Digital Media are absolutely amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted our wedding photos to look like and they went above and beyond any of my expectations. The photos are absolutely stunning! They are organized, professional and really fun to be... Read More with. My husband and I both have split families and they did a great job organizing everyone for family photos and keeping things moving. They even stayed at our reception later than we originally agreed upon to get some sunset shots!! And if that wasn't enough......they got our complete album of photos to us TWO WEEKS LATER!!! I could not recommend Redmond Digital Media more highly.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gentry B

Mycah and Bobby make an amazing team, and it was a true joy working with them as they captured our day in such an incredible way. They truly care about their couples, and work with them to help obtain exactly the right shots, theme and story to capture the true essence and... Read More excitement of the day. Our video is perfect, and there is no better way to truly re-live our wedding day then with all the details, shots and memories that are displayed in our highlight video. They are right there when you need them, but are also able to fade into the background while still capturing all the details and intricacies of the day. We feel incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to have such an experienced, passionate, friendly team capture our wedding, and their talent and skill show in every video they produce. If you are looking for a spectacular videographer team you can stop your search now, as you have just found the best in the business in Mycah and Bobby!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gentry B

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kevin T

Bobby and Mycah are everything you want in a videographer - creative, responsive, easy to work with and most importantly....incredibly talented. They captured our wedding wonderfully and we are so thankful to have such beautiful footage to relive this day over and over. We've... Read More received so many compliments from our friends and family about how touching and well done our video was. Can't recommend these two enough. Did I mention Bobby is a certified drone pilot?

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jillian B

Mycah and Bobby and two of the most genuine and incredibly talented people I have ever met. When you pair this with kindness and a true dedication to their job, they simply can't be beat. I first contacted them in January four days before our wedding to see if they would be... Read More willing to drive a few hours to be videographers at our wedding. They made it happen and I am so glad we made the decision to have the videos as memories. We have since used them for maternity photos as well as our newborn pictures and I truly can say I never want to get pictures taken by anyone else. I one hundred percent recommend them to anyone and everyone for any video and/or image needs. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin G

Mycah and Bobby are an incredible photo team -- as husband and wife, they work together seamlessly. Right from the get-go, you discover they are as genuine as they seem and as talented as their portfolio suggests. Beyond their phenomenal composition & technique, Mycah and... Read More Bobby have a beautiful ability to bring out your personality as a couple. They achieve this by being non-invasive, and totally encouraging of natural, real-life moments that translate into gorgeous photos of you and your spouse-t0-be. They will photograph you in negative degree weather if you want them to, with absolutely no complaints. And they'll get some stunners out of it. They work with families incredibly well, being courteous and thoughtful, and always being sure to get the shots that really matter on your special day. Beyond even all this, they are just a pleasure to have around on your wedding day, bringing any level of stress down a whole 10 notches just by being their composed, friendly, and talented selves :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Natalie L

Redmond Digital Media was SO fantastic. My husband and I felt so lucky to have them capture our day. They were professional, friendly, warm, creative, and wonderful to be with. It rained on our wedding day but that didn't stop them from capturing wonderful videos! Our final... Read More result was beautiful and something we will of course cherish forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katie M

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Bobby & Mycah. My husband & I liked them from our first meeting & they were incredible to work with. They were extremely professional the day of our wedding- we hardly knew they were there unless they were shooting close-up shots..The... Read More final product of our video is absolutely more than we imagined it being- we can't stop watching the highlight video! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thankful

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Having a videographer at our wedding was not one of our plans. In fact, we both decided that it was a waste of money. My spouse and I, both decided that we have spent too much money already on the photographer and that should be enough to capture our Special Moments. Then,... Read More when we went to see our wedding venue at the Gardens at Peacock Farms, they had a video sample and it was from the Redmond Digital Media (RDM). They do not advertise RDM, it just happened that the video they showed us was RDM. After my wife and I have seen the video, we were intrigued and both fell in love of the quality and the attention to details they provide that the photographer are not able to capture. We, then, decided at that moment that we will hire them. We hired RDM to capture our Love Story also. We cannot stop watching both footage and we do not regret having them capture our very own moment. WE THANK THEM FOR THEIR HONEST AND TRUE DEDICATION TO THEIR WORK. We appreciate them in every way. So, if you are like us and have not yet decided on having a videographer, search no more because they are really AWESOME! With much respect, Junrel & Shaneelyn

The Highest Recommendation

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Mycah and Bobby are incredible videographers. They captured our wedding day in a way that was authentic, sophisticated, fun, and meaningful. We got a beautifully crafted highlight reel as well as full ceremony and reception footage. Mycah and Bobby also go above and beyond... Read More the day of the wedding. Mycah even helped me put on my veil and dress when we were having some complications. They are kind, generous people who add a sense of calm and control to the wedding, which is always a good thing. Not only did my husband and I love our videos, but family and friends did as well. My best friend and one of our other dear friends selected Mycah and Bobby for their own upcoming weddings, and I cannot wait to see the awesome job they do with these events as well :)

Awesome couple + Awesome videographers

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Nikki V

Bobby and Mycah are both personable and professional and exceeded our expectations for our engagement video. They were receptive to our idea for a video while also integrating their own creative vision, resulting in a video that we still cherish today. You won't be disappointed... Read More with Redmond Digital Media, they're an awesome team!

Bobby & Mycah

We absolutely love being married and adore telling love stories. We met when I was 13 & he was 14 on a mission trip to Mexico. Bobby started filming weddings in 2007 and studied cinematography through college. I started with an interest in photography, but the more I fell in love with Bobby, filming became part of the deal. After years together we tied the knot on June 4, 2011, surrounded by family & friends. We are now based in Minneapolis, and offering wedding videography services around the world, looking for any excuse to tell a love story with our cameras.