Regency Manor & Banquet Center

Southfield, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Regency Manor & Banquet Center

Regency Manor will take your breath away with its captivating decor. Our exquisite ballroom is sure to fulfill all of your expectations for your special occasion! We offer outstanding service, a tasteful menu and elegant surroundings.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

25228 W. 12 Mile Rd., Southfield, MI

Great Venue

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 HAN L

I chose Regency Manor for our reception site due to the central location, outside caterers allowed, and great interior. Jovann was always attentive and very helpful during the whole experience.

Very Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Tasha A

The individual that was assisting me my wedding (Jovann) was awesome. She was patient with me through out the whole process. I had to change the date a few times and she was very understanding and helpful. Not to mention the food was great.All of my guest was so pleased with the... Read More food. The entire staff that night was very professional, however one issue I had was the bartender he was not so professional.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Shelly O

The Regency Manor was excellent! Not only is it more than reasonably priced, the food is outstanding, the staff is professional and the newly renovated hall is beautiful. I thought because I was having a large wedding (250+) I wouldn't be able to afford the wedding of my... Read More dreams. But with Regnecy Manor, I could. I couldn't have asked for a better indoor location for my fall wedding.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Shonda H

I just loved Regency Manor!!! Jovann and Pilar was so nice and sweet to work with! They made sure everything was taken care of! They gave impeccable service!!! A GREAT help to me! We chose this venue because it's so pretty on the inside and it wasn't too far from the ceremony.... Read More It was just the right size for a big wedding!(SO GRAND!) The food was EXCELLENT!!! IT was layed out!!! Everyone is still talking about the food and service! The ballroom was decorated Like a FAIRYTALE WEDDING!!! SO BREATHTAKING!!!! I even had a cocktail hour...downstairs! The ambience was so romantic!!! It was decorated SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING RECEPTION SO LUXURIOUS AND OUTSTANDIND!!! I truly recommend this venue to ALL BRIDES!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!! TWIN#2