Regina as The Photographer

I am so thrilled my work has grabbed your attention! Or maybe it was my love for good coffee and vinyl. Either way, I am passionate about telling stories and creating amazing photos for my clients and their family and friends. I am based in Tampa, but also photograph in other destinations. I specialize in natural, organic moments and love getting to know my couples. I have been so lucky to work with amazing people that really showcased their personalities and love for each other through their weddings. I am quirky and love people who make their OWN traditions. I can't wait to hear from you and get to know you guys! I am based in Tampa, FL but photograph all over the world. If your wedding isn't in Florida check with me about my bucket list and I may shoot your wedding for travel only!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

5310 N Central Ave Suite D, TAMPA, FL Tampa, Florida & Destination Weddings (813) 610-5240
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Rachael S

Regina is an incredible talented and professional angel sent to create art and save weddings. She was absolutely the greatest wedding photographer, and the best decision we made. She made sure we felt comfortable in all the shots. She kept track of every type of picture we... Read More wanted. She got fantastic candid shots of our friends and family as well as us. She also went out of her way, and picked up slack that wasn't her job. When our venue, our day of coordinators, and our caterer failed to start serving dessert, she found out what was going on and got dessert started. Do yourself a favor, absolutely hire Regina. She and her assistant were very professional and talented, and made our wedding wonderful.

2017-12-01T06:03:19 Response from the vendor

Rachael, thank you so much for this great review! It was awesome working with you and Jeff and your families (especially your dad, he's a riot!). We laughed so much! All my pleasure being able to capture your rehearsal dinner and wedding day. I wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Enny S

I can boast about Regina's fabulous skills for hours, but I think one of the best things about working with her was how at ease she put us during our planning. No matter how talented a person can be, finding someone compatible to capture your day is the most important aspect.... Read More Regina made us comfortable with taking pictures even though we are completely unphotogenic. She was thoughtful, and intelligent with her shots. She listened to what we wanted, gave us her opinions when asked, and created an amazing shot list. The best decision we made was to get Engagement photos as well so we could be relaxed and well versed with her for the big day. Our photos came out drop dead gorgeous and editorial worthy, which is saying a lot from two awkward souls who have never taken a decent couples picture before. :) Regina will be the best decision you make!

2017-11-20T17:12:38 Response from the vendor

Enny and Dan, THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Being a part of your day was incredible, not only because it was my first Oxford Exchange wedding, but because you two were so easy to work with and listened to my ideas. Plus... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brittany M

We don't even know where to begin with Regina. If you're looking for a photographer STOP LOOKING! You have found her! We promise you won't be disappointed, in fact you will be hugging yourself for picking her :) I know we are! The moment we met her we were like oh she's perfect!... Read More Super sweet and cool and you can tell she takes a lot of pride in what she does for a living. The day of the wedding we both were completely blown away by her professionalism and gift of photography! As a bride the morning of your wedding can be a bit of a blur everyone running around trying to make sure everything is moving along and Regina was by both our sides so perfectly and was capturing moments I would never have thought to capture and we are just beyond thankful to have those intimate moments to cherish. She took pictures that literally took my breath away pictures that my husband and I will love forever and be able to share with our children. Regina came all the way from Tampa to the mountains in CO to be a part of our special day and we are so grateful that she had come all that way to be a part of that! Out of all the photographers to chose from we both agree we picked the best one! Nothing but amazing things to say and I truly hope that if your deciding on a photographer for your special day that our review has helped you on picking the greatest one out there! You will be so beyond happy you did!

2017-12-01T06:06:11 Response from the vendor

Brittany and Greg- your wedding was a dream come true for me! The fact that you flew me out to CO (one of the most beautiful places on earth) to spend a few days with you guys seriously made me the happiest! I cannot thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Abby H

Regina was so great and our photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We are so happy we chose her and couldn't be more excited to show off our gorgeous day! Highly recommended!!

2017-12-06T11:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Abby and Mike! It was so much fun working with you both and I'm glad I could be a part of your beautiful day.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Hannah W

Regina is the best!! Don't miss out on booking her, we are so grateful to her for being our wedding photographer, we couldn't be happier with her work. Not only were our photos stunning and exactly how we wanted them but she was an absolute dream to deal with and to have there... Read More on the day. The whole process was so easy, as soon as we spoke to Regina we knew we wanted to book her. She is so organised, we received a detailed time line of the day (which helped with everything else too and made us feel much more prepared and ready for the day) Regina and her brilliant assistant were amazing, other things had gone wrong on the day, but they were there early and were so calming and relaxed and just got started with photographing the venue and wedding items and worked around the stresses. Everyone at the wedding loved them, they made the process so fun and enjoyable and even though our nephew was tired and bored by the end of the day they still managed to get him laughing and happy in the photos. Absolutely fantastic!

2017-12-01T06:09:19 Response from the vendor

Hannah and Glen, my amazing couple from across the pond! You guys are too much! I am so happy that my assistant and I could be helpful and help your day go smoothly. Your wedding should always be the happiest day of your life, no... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jamie P

We loved Regina...she is a true artist and her beautiful photos show that! She also makes you feel totally at ease/comfortable the whole time. highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Lindsey M

Regina is amazing!! She exceeded our expectations! Iā€™m so happy with our photos, and the album she put together for us is perfect. If I ever need another photographer in the future, I will 100% use Regina again. Money well spent šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

2017-12-01T06:12:06 Response from the vendor

Aw, Lindsey and Daryl you guys! I had so much fun with you both on your engagement session and wedding day. Daryl's vows were some of my favorite from a groom (and they made me laugh). The whole day was fun and relaxed and you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Crystal W

Looking for a wedding photographer was such a big deal and kind of scary. These pictures will last forever and you want them to be perfect. Regina really captured my wedding to the fullest. From the dress to the cake and ring to the beautiful colors of the garden down to my... Read More guests she captured EVERYTHING. And I can not forget how she capture us (bride and groom) I will cherish my photographs forever!!!! Thank you Regina!

2017-11-22T12:43:52 Response from the vendor

Crystal, thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm so glad you're happy with everything and hope to work with you and Kyle in the future!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Bryce P

We worked with Regina last year for our engagement and wedding photos, both sessions had stressful elements beyond our (and Regina's!) control, but she put my wife at ease and made everything just feel natural, warm and so, so special. Her work is stunningly gorgeous, she gets... Read More people to open up for photos and did an incredible job catching the details and moments that blew right past us on the big day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Anneka V

Regina was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a small elopement with only our immediate family in attendance, and the only thing we really spent money on was photography. Even for a tiny wedding, we wanted to still have beautiful pictures to remember our day by forever,... Read More and Regina did an incredible job. We felt like a million bucks, she immediately fit right in with us, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to have photograph our intimate day. It's been 6 months and I look at our pictures almost everyday still.

2017-12-01T06:14:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Anneka! It was great working with you and Chris. I had a lot of fun going around St. Pete, you two were easy to photograph and I'm glad I could make you comfortable. I had a great time getting to know your family as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Sheraly P

Me and my husband, Turone had such a good time with her very good job. We had a very sinple wedding yet she make it look so special and memorable because of the captured moments.. She is really indeed a PROFFESIONAL!! If I can give a 10 stars, I will. All that 2hrs ssbice is... Read More really worthy!! Thanks Regina for making it memorable.. šŸ˜Šā¤ļø

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Dana G

This is a long overdue review. My husband and I have been viewing Regina's work so much that we lost sight of actually speaking to how much we love it! I was beyond thrilled when Regina said she was available for our wedding date. She is so creative, hospitable, and personable.... Read More She did an incredible job of capturing all of our guests and special moments, yet somehow we barely saw her. We booked Regina for our wedding only, but looking back I wish we'd booked an engagement session beforehand. My husband and I do NOT enjoy being the center of attention, and these were our first ~professional~ photos together, so to have a session beforehand and get more in tune with what to expect probably would've been a good idea. Do you know how much you will pose? A lot. Luckily Regina and her assistant were extremely accommodating and took it in strides. I wonder if this happens to all wedding photographers, but at our wedding some of our friends and family took the initiative to ask for pictures they personally wanted. Regina privately reminded us that it was our wedding, and she'd take the pictures we wanted, which I appreciated. Regina probably captured thousands of photos at our wedding, and edited a staggering 600+ photos for our gallery, turning them around in just 8 weeks! Each year she continues to improve her craft and I was excited to see so many great action shots at our wedding. It looks like this year (2017 - 2018) she's working on techniques like night photography and something called the "brenizer method" which (I think) makes subjects stand out even among a wide background. I highly recommend her, and will love staring at our wedding photos for years!

2017-11-20T10:15:47 Response from the vendor

You guys wrote such a well thought out review, I can't thank you enough! You even have paid attention to the photos I'm doing recently! WOW! Honestly, it was such a pleasure getting to know you both and your families on the wedding day. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Crystle N

A friend of mine had used Regina as their photographer and when I saw the pictures I was blown away. I knew I wanted her before I met with her on her work alone. I received my photos back and they were nothing short of amazing. Her slogan is let the pictures tell your story and... Read More that is exactly what they did for us. I have looked at my pictures multiple times I cannot wait to get our album which I'm sure will be stunning in every way! The way Regina edits photos is simply beautiful!

Love Regina!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Rachel j

Regina was my favorite wedding vendor. She is so much fun to work with and our personalities meshed so well. She was very accommodating, even agreeing to try her hand at a photo booth for the first time for our wedding (which, by the way, turned out incredibly!). I absolutely... Read More love and cherish our photos. Hopefully I'll be able to use her again in the future as our family grows and we need more professional shots!

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Katie P

We searched high and low for a photographer that would produce great images for our wedding that we could actually afford. It was a long search! We were so happy to find Regina. She was great to work with, highly professional, responsive, on time, and followed through on all of... Read More her promises. We felt comfortable with her from the word go, and that is really important -- if you aren't comfortable in front of the camera, they pictures will show it. That was never an issue with Regina. She is so relaxed and it rubs off on you. Her work was great too. We have a hue selection of images that we will look at for years -- choosing the ones to print is a real challenge!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Krystin C

My husband and I had a great experience working with Regina! Being from Indiana, we decided to have a destination wedding in Florida...so of course I worried about planning everything from so far away. After seeing her photos and talking to her I felt very confident that she... Read More would do a great job. My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the service that was provided to us! Regina went above and beyond even coming to our rehearsal to see the chapel and to meet us. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to make sure we got all of the photographs we wanted. I could by have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out! We highly recommend Regina Rached Photography!!!

You won't find better!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Sophie H

I have nothing but great words to describe our experience with Regina Rached Photography. Regina is charming, engaging, and very flexible with her style of photography. She is also open to suggestion on any particular photo style that you might want. She was beyond professional,... Read More and my guest were raving about her. She's reasonably price, willing to travel, and can handle a large group. I can honestly say that my entire wedding experience was made better because of her and her assistant who went ABOVE and BEYOND any of our expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you Regina!

Love her!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Debra T

Regina did our engagement pics and weddings pics! She was great. Would recommend her to anyone. First time we met I got along with her from the start, and I knew I needed someone I felt comfortable with. So again... She is awesome!!!!

Great photographer and so creative

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Jennifer B

I am so happy that I chose Regina as my photographer. She is so incredibly sweet and my husband and I liked her so much when we met her. Her pricing is really affordable and the quallity of the pictures is fantastic! I did an engagement shoot with her which I was really enrvous... Read More about, but she made it very casual so I was relaxed and the pictures came out looking so cute and sweet. At the wedding she was everywhere and took so many pictures. She really is awesome to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Spectacular!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Kim L

Regina did an absolutely amazing job of photographing our wedding. If I could give her 6 stars, I would! The photo's are stunning, and I can't give enough praise of the beautiful memories she's captured for me and my husband. She's not only one of the best photographers I've... Read More ever known, but she became a member of our family. Truly, she went above and beyond for our wedding, and we'll be having her photograph our family for many years to come! Thank you so much Regina and Mohammed!!!

In Good Hands with Regina!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Monica L

I'm sorry to Regina that it has taken me so long to get this review written. She really did such an amazing job at capturing my most special day!!! From the start she was very professional in her communications and provided an excellent selection of packages. Unfortunately due... Read More to my living on the other side of the state, I was unable to meet Regina until the actual wedding day, but I did not find this to be a problem at all. There was a slight delay in the start of my wedding(yes they forgot my grandma at the hotel!!!) , but Regina handled it marvelously and did not seem put off by it at all. Unfortunately this delay also put us a lot closer to sunset(it was a beach wedding). Regina worked fast to make sure we got the shots in before the light faded. Through the dinner and festivities she did not interfere, which is what I preferred. She got the photo's and disk to us in quick time and I couldn't be happier. The proof of her excellent work will remain on the walls of my home, and I hope I can have her capture some of my other special moments in the future :) Thank you Regina!!!

Regina Rached is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Alexandra T

Regina took the photos for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! She has an exceptional ability with photographing the beautiful details like my decorations. She thought of artistic angles and lighting that I never would have imagined. She had a great way with working with all... Read More of the people at my wedding (especially the kids)! Hard and happy worker...can't recommend her enough!

Captured My Beautiful Day Perfectly

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 stephanie h

Regina did an awesome job with my wedding photo's. She is a master at still and candid shots!! I also used her for my trash the dress photo's and they were amazing also!! I highly recommend her!!

Regina Rached

I'm quirky, fun, weird and totally cool I promise. I love my husband, Mohamed, and our 3 pups. We like to travel, go on bike rides, rollerblading and walks around our neighborhood in Seminole Heights. I started my business out of my love for working with people and realized shortly after second shooting weddings that they are one of the best days in so many people's lives! I love to be a part of that rush of emotions and capture it all. I love getting to know couples (and sometimes also their families and pets!) before the wedding day so that everything is much more comfortable for all of us.