Ballroom

1400 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL (205) 988-3200

THANKS REGIONS PARK

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Tye L

The people at Regions Park were more than accomadating. We were able to display a picture slideshow of our engagement photos on the big screen score board. The bartenders were awesome and made my guests feel extremely welcome. My husband is a baseball lover and the banquet... Read More overlooking the baseball field was perfect. We were also able to take pictures on the baseball field. They even pulled out the red carpet so we could make a grand entrance. Best reception ever!! :-)THANKS!!

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Ashley H

Being outdoorsy/sportsy, this was the PERFECT venue for us. The Michael Jordan room above the baseball field was large enough to accommodate my 200 guests and was decorated elaborately. Despite a small snag the morning of, (the man who was supposed to let us in to decorate... Read More showed up 2 hours late-thankfully the room was unlocked and we were able to get started without him) the room turned out BEAUTIFULLY and was very elegant. I know you're thinking I'm crazy-it was a ballpark - but it really was very breathtaking.