About The Reiner Traditions

Since 1945, Reiner's Fine Jewelry has been serving the great people of Houston and the surrounding areas with the finest jewelry and exceptional service. You will find the highest quality product from our extensive selection of G.I.A. certified loose diamonds to our wide array of earrings, bracelets, rings, and pearls . Family owned and operated, we take great pride in providing you unparalleled service and exceptional value at Reiner‘s Fine Jewelry in Houston. Reiner's is committed to making sure that you find the perfect piece of jewelry whether it is one of our showroom pieces or a Reiner's custom creation made just for you. We know that you will be pleased to have found a jewelry store that you can count on for generations to come.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

2210 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX (713) 520-1212
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Megan H

We loved Reiner's. We had a family diamond that we wanted to use as the center stone and they helped us find the perfect setting. The price was reasonable and the customer service was great!

Beautiful and Unique

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Andrea G

My husband customn made my engagement ring and wedding band with the help of Reiner's Jewelers. It is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen and I have received so many compliments on it. They also helped my husband with his customn designed earring jackets that he gave me on... Read More our wedding day. Their kind and professional service is great and they always remember us when we come in!

Beautiful rings! Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Rebecca S

Full disclosure: Steven Reiner is my uncle. However, my review would be no different had I not been familiar with the store before shopping there. We purchased two wedding rings from Reiner’s and they are gorgeous! Steven got us exactly what we wanted. He treats each... Read More customer professionally, gives you all the choices and options, and works with you to find the piece of jewelry that will suit you best. We even met two other happy couples in his store and exchanged fun wedding planning stories. Steven is honest and direct about pricing and styles. He takes such pride in providing excellent customer service! The first thing we did after our wedding ceremony was take a picture of our rings on our hands to send to Uncle Steven!