The Obvious Choice for Charleston Events

Relish Distinctive Catering has been serving couples since 2005. We offer the best full-service catering value in Charleston, by granting clients affordable access to a talented chef, exclusive venues and professional event planners. We believe that every occasion is an opportunity to delight the senses, and our desire is to create events that do just that. We offer a variety of dining options--elegant sit down dinners, themed buffets, late night munchies and more. Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more.

Cuisine

American, French, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

1700 Rivertowne Country Club Drive, Mt Pleasant, SC (843) 849-2412

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Robyn K

Food was awesome and service also!!!!! Excellent!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Mindy R

We were so happy that we chose Relish catering for our wedding in Charleston. Everything was absolutely delicious! The food came out exactly as we had ordered and for a great price. the bartenders were also great!

Delicious

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Alicia C

Jason and the team are wonderful. The food was fantastic!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Tom F

Where to begin?! Laura Lovisone is a gem. She was quick and easy to communicate, worked with us time and time again to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted, worked with us on the prices, coordinated our rentals, she went above and beyond to provide the best... Read More professional service we've ever experienced. We talked almost every week, sometimes more, for over a year and now it feels like we're old friends. She made it her personal mission to give us the most amazing day of our lives. The food was delicious, the servers were so nice and helpful, the reception went smooth and perfect, and stayed on time! We, the bride and groom, and our families were treated like royalty, our needs were anticipated and met before we even asked. The best way I can think to sum up our time with Laura and Relish - we had tremendous help from our family and friends to make our wedding and reception successful, they gave their time and energy to ensure our happiness - this statement includes Laura and the Relish staff. They were just like family and shared in our celebration! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I know I'm biased but that was the best wedding I've ever been to.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Becky P

We loved Relish from beginning to end! From the moment we sat down to our first meeting with Laura we knew we were meeting with someone who knew her stuff. As a former event planner myself I never had a moment that I questioned Laura's ability...and her sense of humor, down to... Read More earth, great personality made it so easy to ask all the questions, change our minds a few times and trust her to make it magical. We went with stations and they were delicious...we still have people commenting on the food a month later. Laura also served as our day of coordinator and rocked it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cortney N

Food was insanely amazing!! It has officially been 4 weeks since our wedding and we still hear about how great the food was. Our menu consisted of pimento and spinach dip with crackers for cocktail hour with fruit as well which was perfect for me while we were walking around... Read More taking pictures. We had stations set up of shrimp and grits, herb crusted steak with a dinner roll and 3 dipping sauces, salad and a mashed potato bar with different toppings. Generally you'll always find something that didn't taste to your liking or was meh - not with Relish, EVERYTHING that was night was perfect and SO incredibly delicious! <3

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lorrie D

From the start of planning until the end of our reception, Lacy handled everything with perfection! She went far and beyond our expectations always making sure we had everything that we needed while guiding us through this crazy process. The food was amazing and we received... Read More lots of compliments from our guests about it all! I highly recommend Relish.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Ashlyn R

The food was amazing! It was so delicious and exactly what we wanted for our guests. Perfect!